Parental Controls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers

"None of your fucking business." His voice was low and filled with loathing.

"You're going to end up telling me. I'm going to know everything, eventually. But sure, keep it for now."

She gingerly removed her fingers, and licked them daintily.

"Mmm. God, that was amazing. I'm not even sure I can come again tonight, after a monster like that. Maybe I'll have that beer now, if you don't mind? I hope it's cold."

He got up, and she smirked to see the discernible bulge at the front of his trousers.

"Just think how nice it'll be to take care of that later on. You can lie right here, and pretend I was kneeling in front of you, sucking you off while you watch that very same movie. You're going to enjoy that later, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'll do that... after you've gone."

"Run along to the kitchen now. I'm so thirsty!"

When he was gone she sighed with satisfaction. On screen, the girl was going for her fourth orgasm. Or was it her fifth? She was lucky if so. Erika was pretty sure she was done for the night.

But, as it turned out, she was wrong. Before the evening was over she came twice more, both times with Mr G sitting opposite her, her panties tightly clenched in his hands as he watched her.

**

"Take it out," she gasped. "I want to see it."

"What?"

"You heard me! Take out your fucking cock!"

This was a week later. Erika was struggling to make herself come and it was starting to really drive her crazy.

"No! Don't get up! Just stay there -- play with yourself. Stroke your cock for me!"

He unzipped his fly and fished his cock out, not without some difficulty. She watched his hand slide up and down. Not a porn size cock, but not bad at all, she thought.

"You wishing you could fuck me with that?"

"Yes."

"Tell me... after I've gone... can you still smell me in here? Smell my pussy? When you come in here tomorrow, will you still be able to smell me?"

"Yes," he said. "I can smell you in here all the time now."

"Mmm.... This is my place now. Does Lisa ever come in here?"

"Sometimes. Not very often."

"You wish it was her lying here, instead of me?"

"No."

"Fucking liar. Look at how hard you're stroking yourself now."

No answer.

"Don't close your fucking eyes! Look at me!"

"Sorry, Erika."

"Don't you fucking come before I do... Even if you are thinking about your fucking daughter. You ever think about the two of us together, kneeling in front of you, waiting for your come?"

"No... I've never thought about that..."

"Fuck I'm close now... I can come, if you just tell me the truth. And then you can come too. Tell me the truth!"

"What do you want... what do you want me to say?"

"You... fucking... know!"

"I think about... coming in your mouths..."

"Say... Her... Name!"

"I want to... I want to come in Lisa's mouth!"

"Oh yeah... oh fucking yeah... I fucking knew it... oh fuck I'm coming now..."

He came too, spurting messily over his trousers and shirt. He came a lot, she noticed. An impressive amount. That could have been all over her face, she thought faintly. Kind of a... waste.

When she'd recovered herself she looked across at him with contempt.

"Get out. Go clean yourself up. You're fucking disgusting."

He went.

She closed her eyes, relishing the afterglow. Yes, best to keep him in his place. Speaking of which...

Then she slipped her hand down to the floor, where she'd positioned her phone behind some books. She tapped, listened for a few seconds, smiled. The quality wasn't great but it was definitely his voice.

Just in case.

**

"Can you believe we've been doing this for six weeks already? Time really does fly when you're having fun, doesn't it?"

"Come on in," he said, and led the way to the study. He already his chair in position, she noticed with satisfaction. And... what was that on the sofa?

"Is that a present? For me?"

"I thought... you might find it difficult to get one yourself. You can keep it here. I can lock it in the drawer of my desk."

She knew what it was even before she unwrapped it. She tore the paper off eagerly and pulled out the box.

"Oh," she whispered. "It's so fucking big! Do girls get really something that big inside them?"

"I believe they can. If they take it slow."

"No kidding they'd take it slow. This would split me in two. But... wow! And hey, you can vary the speed and everything."

She looked at him, smiling.

"Thanks Mr G. That's really... thoughtful of you."

"You're welcome," he said.

"I hope you're not expecting any kind of reward though? I'm not going to suddenly fall on my knees and blow you, you know. This isn't one of those movies!"

"No," he said. "But I'd like to see you... use it."

She considered this. "Well, yeah, I suppose that'd be fine."

She took a breath, and waved the vibrator cheerily in his direction.

"Whaddya say we go get started?"

It wasn't easy at first, but by the end of the night she'd found she could get nearly half its length in without too much difficulty. He watched her intently, occasionally urging her to relax and take it slow.

By the end of her next visit she could just about take it all in, though she only kept it there for a second. It was just a bit too uncomfortable, though it felt fucking amazing as it slid up her. It was remarkable, she thought, on how her orgasms kept getting better and better. Just when she'd thought she'd had her biggest one ever, she'd find go on to find one that was even longer or more intense.

She wondered would it be like if she let him use it on her. Really fuck her hard with it, no mercy. No, that would be giving him too much control.

Still, it was worth thinking about.

**

"Where the fuck is it?"

This was two weeks later.

"It's in the drawer."

"Well, get it the fuck out and let's get this show on the road!"

"You want your big, plastic cock?"

She glared at him. "Don't fucking play with me. Just get it. Now!"

"It's time you had a real cock," he said.

Something about the calm way he said it gave her a little frisson of fear.

"In your fucking dreams!"

"You like cock, Erika. We've established that. You like sex. I'm here, and god knows I'm hard. Why not let me fuck you?" So calm. Like he was trying to sell her life insurance or something.

"No way. You don't get to touch me. You don't get to make the rules."

"Is that so?"

"Hell, yeah."

"Or what?"

"You know exactly what. Your little Lisa finds out all about her Daddy, and what he really likes. You want me to play her the recording I have of you, talking about coming in her mouth? You think you'll ever see her again? You think you'll ever see your wife again, once Lisa goes and tells her all about it?"

She looked at him defiantly. Yeah, remind him who the fucking boss is. But he seemed relaxed, almost amused.

"I don't think Lisa would tell her."

"Yeah? Shall we ask her?" She rummaged in her bag for her phone and brandished it at him. "One... fucking... call."

He didn't say anything. She was amazed. Did he really think she was bluffing? Was he that stupid?

"I'm pressing dial, on the count of three, unless I see you go over and unlock that fucking drawer."

Nothing from him. Just those eyes, watching.

"One."

"Two. I don't fucking mess around!"

"Three. Right... You are so... fucked!"

She pressed the speed dial next to Lisa's details. A brief pause, then a connection noise.

Somewhere in the house above them she heard a ringtone.

"Hi Erika!"

"Lisa... where... are you here?"

"Can I speak to Dad for a second?"

Silently, she passed the phone to him. Her hand was trembling.

"Hi sweetie. Yes, come on down. I think she's ready." He listened, smiled at something. "Yes, just like you said. You're a very clever girl. See you in a moment."

He hung up and passed the phone back to her. She couldn't move to take it from him. So he just put it down on the table nearby.

There was the sound of somebody pounding down the stairs. For a gymnast, Lisa was surprisingly noisy.

The door burst open and Lisa came flying in, slamming the door shut behind her. She rushed over to her father and hugged him for a long moment. Then, his arm around her, they turned to look at Erika. Erika noticed how Lisa reached down and affectionately brushed the front of her father's trousers, and then gave him a teasing little squeeze.

"You knew," she whispered. "All this time... you knew?"

"Of course I did, silly. I haven't been going to gym for months now. Tuesday night... was my special time with Daddy. Boy, have I missed them!"

"You told me... about his password."

"You said it yourself, you're very nosy."

"But... why?"

"Because... we want you to join us, of course. I said to Daddy I wanted to try a girl, and he said he'd always thought you were the most sexy and fuckable of my friends, but it wasn't as if we could just come straight out and ask you, is it? We needed to... get you interested."

"I'm going," she said. "You're sick. I never want to see you again."

They watched her as she threw her things in her bag. Lisa took her arm. She tried to shake it off but her grip was surprisingly firm.

"Just one minute, Erika. Just give us that. Then you can go."

"I'm not... fucking him! Or you!"

"I promise you, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. That's right, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Absolutely. Word of honour."

Word of honour, she thought bitterly. As if she could ever believe anything they said.

"But... there are lots of things you could do that you might like."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Well... wouldn't you like to watch us... fuck? So much better than movies, Erika. This would be the real thing. A daddy and his little girl... really going for it and loving it. You could tell us what you want us to do to each other. And... maybe, eventually, you'd change your mind, and decide to join in."

Lisa squeezed her arm. "Or not -- it's completely up to you. But we'd love to have you here with us."

She tried to pull her arm away again, and this time Lisa let her go.

Erika walked to the door and pulled it open. She turned to give them a final withering look. Lisa was stroking her father again, she noticed, her fingers lovingly running over his crotch. His hand was on Lisa's breast, circling and teasing. They were both looking at her, quiet and a little... Sad? Expectant? Hopeful?

Watch us fuck, Lisa had said. A daddy and his little girl.

She could do that, couldn't she? I mean... how many people had the chance to do that?

Tell us what you want us to do.

All those times the actors in those movies had done the wrong thing, when she'd been screaming for them to do the opposite. It would be kind of interesting to be able to... direct.

She hated the idea of being outsmarted though. That was what really stung.

But, maybe, if she stayed, she could find a way to get back in charge again.

Maybe.

She turned, and slowly pushed the door shut again.

"Oh Erika," said Lisa. "Thank you. You won't regret it, I promise."

She never did.

EPILOGUE -- 1 month later

Lisa smiled and waved as Erika came in. Well, she smiled as well as she could with her father's cock in her mouth.

"Hey Erica."

"Hey there, Mr G.... God -- couldn't you have waited?"

Lisa disengaged removed her mouth so she could answer. "Sorry! I was just so horny this evening. I'm just getting him hard for us!"

"Yeah, like that's ever a problem."

Erika sat down beside them on the sofa and watched as her friend busily pleasured her father. He looked round at her expectantly.

"I want you and Lisa to fuck in your bed tonight. I want you to fuck Lisa right where her mommy sleeps."

From her position on the floor Lisa made big eyes and nodded approvingly.

"We can do that. So... what's the scene?" asked Mr G.

She considered. "I'm here for a sleepover. We've got a little tipsy. I've been telling Lisa all about how I accidentally saw my father's cock in the shower when he was jerking off and how big it was. Lisa's such a Daddy's girl that she says she's sure yours is bigger. We sneak in and you're asleep.... aaaand... we have to get you hard to be able to compare."

He nodded. "Sounds great. Really nice. And presumably at some point I wake up?"

She nodded. Then, a little shyly, she added: "And... Lisa's quite embarrassed when she sees you waking up so she ducks down behind the bed."

"Right... so I just see you? And I think you're just there on your own?"

"Yeah." She could feel herself blushing, which surprised her.

Lisa's eyes were even rounder now, and she made like squeaking noises of excitement in her throat.

"So... I thought you and me could start... fooling around -- though you do the usual lame sort of What The Fuck We Can't Do This shit -- but you're so turned on I can easily change your mind... and then Lisa's getting really hot and horny from where she's watching and playing with herself, and then she like... sort of joins in without you noticing to start with... but by the time you do it's too late."

"Erika, that sounds... wonderful," he said. "Really nice. Shall we get going? We'll have to leave some time at the end to change all the sheets."

"Yeah. Let's do it."

He patted Lisa on the head and she reluctantly stood up, wiping saliva from her mouth as she did so. Her dad kissed her fondly, smiled at Erika, and then went to the door.

"See you in a few minutes then." He went out.

Lisa gave Erika a hug. "Thanks Erika! This sounds so fun! And I'm so glad you're finally going to fuck Daddy! I thought after you let him lick you out last week you might... honestly, he's so good!"

"Yeah," said Erika. "Well, I thought for the scene to work it kinda needed me to be involved."

"Oh yeah! It's going to be sooo hot. So... we should probably go and put on some bed things, right? Maybe just some little t-shirts and panties? Because it's been a really warm night?"

"Yes," said Erika. "That sounds good. We should go do that."

And, thought Erika, you're going to be surprised as hell when I pull the last story twist. When I've got your Dad's cock right up me and he's fucking me hard and you're sitting on his face and I tell you both. Yeah, let's see how you like that when it happens.

She tingled at the thought. Then she smiled at her friend and followed her out of the room, pulling the door shut behind them.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers
12