All Comments on 'Parental Sex Education'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

...IT WAS GOING SO GOOD UNTIL THE LAST PART!! What the fuck were you thinking adding that last part?! It was so beautiful and pure and nice until you added that part with Vicky. If you wanted it to be about betrayal, then you should have added that part first! First: It ruined the beauty of the story, and 2nd. It was so random and out of the blue that I had to re-read the first couple lines a few times to understand it! WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

home·ly

/ˈhōmlē/

adjective

1.

NORTH AMERICAN

(of a person) unattractive in appearance.

Similar:

unattractive

plain

plain-featured

plain-looking

plain as a pikestaff

ordinary-looking

unprepossessing

unlovely

ill-favored

ugly

not much to look at

short on looks

fugly

no oil painting

drack

huckery

Opposite:

attractive

2.

BRITISH

(of a place or surroundings) simple but cozy and comfortable, as in one's own home.

"a modern hotel with a homely atmosphere"

I did some of your work for you. You're welcome., but please stop writing about ugly girls.

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 2 years agoAuthor

@wvjet Thanks!!

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 2 years agoAuthor

@cageysea9725 Oops, my bad! Thanks for pointing it out. I think I meant to use 'comely' but ended up writing 'homely'.

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous It was meant to evoke that exact reaction of betrayal of finding out that someone isn't who you thought they seem to be. Anyways, there were couple of fore-shadowing earlier in the story. Sorry it didn't work for you. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I soooo agree with the last comment. I really enjoyed the story and the way you wrote it up until the very end!!!! For three of the people in the story to be open and honest with the other only to find out at that the daughter was a liar killed the previous five pages of the story for me. All I can say you lost the trust of this reader!!!

SmallWunderSmallWunderabout 2 years ago

I wish you hadn't put that ending. There's no way her father wouldn't have known she wasn't a virgin. What a shame to ruin all of your previous words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and fantastic twist at the end.. It would be great to hear the story from the daughters perspective how she realized her dad was into her etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff Avatar...yes, the last section was a twist but I didn't have a problem with it - you still get a 5 frm me. That said, I have commented on your other series "Wife's Incestuous Family Ritual" - pls, pls continue that...Or maybe a crossover with this one? For that matter, your first, "Divine Touch of the Yakshini" is a terrific piece...You could continue that with some character building perhaps? With some family/social nudism thrown in as well?...Regardless, pls keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do a story from the daughter's perspective.

LordRahl2LordRahl2about 2 years ago

My god! What a twist! Read it twice and caught some clues I missed first time. I thought only the son was slightly wayward initially. The daughter felt bland and too good to be true. Then you blew my mind! Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far the best story and realistic characters I've read in a long time. I am from a small town in India and seen such orthodox families around me. Even some of my older male relatives are like the father in this story - very rigid world views, borderline male chauvinist and holding onto their own archaic thought process like some religious gospel. I have seen children of such people growing up under strict household, the moment they step out of these small towns they grow rebellious streaks, doing stuff you would've never imagined. The daughter in this story fits that perfectly.

Avatar Roku, you've got yourself a new fan and follower. Ignore the negative comments and keep writing. Will eagerly wait for your next story.

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just amazing. You write well. And I loved the twist in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was pleasantly surprised by the ending. Unlike a couple of other comments I've read here, I thought it was a great idea to put a twist in the "end part" of your story. Bubbly was not so innocent looking after all. As usual, the writing and dialogue were excellent and I did like the alternating scenes between "mother & son" and "father & daughter". It gave momentum during the progress of this story. Voted you another well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U should have ended the story on incest note why have u bothered to show other side of bubbly

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Interesting but wrong, I knew something was up when she showed no signs of loosing her V when daddy entered her. Little bitches like her deserve to be stoned.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Horrible ending. The cross generation incest was horrid as well. I came here looking for a straight up brother and sister love story. You suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the Mom and son part. Your writing is a pleasure to read. You have a beautiful way with words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.