Parental Sex Education

Story Info
Orthodox parents come up with an unorthodox plan.
21k words
4.47
151.7k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India --

Gita lay awake at night, her mind in turmoil. No matter how much she tried, the 43-year-old mother of two, just couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned in her bed, which finally woke up her husband, Harsh.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked, irritated. The 48-year-old was infamous for his grumpiness and quick temper.

"Nothing. Let's go to sleep," she said, hesitantly.

"Come on, out with it. I know something's bothering you."

"Naina called me today," she said.

"How is she?" he asked.

Naina and Tara were Harsh's nieces; daughters of his elder brother. He adored them. Naina, the elder one, had been married for three years. Tara had her wedding just a few days back. Both girls' marriages had been arranged and blessed by their elders, like a respectable family. No funny business like those outrageous love marriages!

"She's fine. We had some chit chat. Then... she told me something, which has me worried."

"What did she say?"

"She spoke of the day of Tara's suhaag-raat. Tara was really panicked about spending her first night with her husband. You know, the usual nervousness, being a virgin with no prior knowledge about sex..."

"... which is the proper way a young girl from a respectable family should be!" Harsh said, with pride, interrupting Gita.

Gita scowled and continued, "Tara was a nervous wreck. She desperately asked Naina what she should do that night and what was expected of her. Naina gave her some advice and helped her calm down. Bubbly was also in that room, with them. And as per Naina, our Bubbles too, has no idea about sex."

"That's my girl! She's my daughter, our daughter, and we have raised her the proper way. Pure and untouched from any impure thoughts," Harsh said, full of pride about his daughter being ignorant about sex. "Not like those other cheap girls of her age," he said, with a look of disgust on his face.

Gita wasn't too convinced, though. She herself had similar views about sex and propriety as her husband. They had raised their 21 year old son and 19 year old daughter in a strict household. But, now, she was beginning to have second thoughts.

"We raised Deepu and Bubbly the right way, though I am not so sure anymore. Did you hear about Prem's daughter?" she said.

"Yeah... poor girl, her divorce just came out of nowhere," he said. Prem was his friend and colleague. His daughter was few years older than Deepu.

"It didn't come out of nowhere. The girl had marital problems right from the start. I heard that she and her husband had sexual incompatibility. Prem and his wife had also raised their daughter like we did. That girl was never interested in sexual intimacy in general. No wonder her husband left her."

"Well, it's the girl's fault then. One should stay away from impure sexual thoughts and actions before wedding. But once married, you're supposed to be sexually intimate with your spouse. That's how it was with us," he said, grumbling.

"That's not how things are today. We were brought up that way by our parents and we tried to do the same with our children. Youngsters nowadays are more open with their sexuality, whatever we may think of that. They have certain sexual expectations from their spouses. Young men, want their wives to be visibly interested and equally reciprocal about sex. They don't want shy and naive wives in their bedrooms who are seemingly uninterested in sex, having to be coaxed every time," she explained.

Harsh made another disgusted face and said, "That husband's an idiot, leaving such a nice, homely girl."

"Being nice and homely is well and good, but when it comes to marital relationships, there are other things that can make or break a marriage. And I remember how impressed you were with that guy and his family. You even wished to have a similar groom for Bubbly."

"What are you trying to say?" he grumbled.

"I am worried about our children, Harsh. We raised them right, but I don't want them to have problems in their marital lives because of sexual ignorance or disinterest," she said.

"Come on, you are overthinking this. Our children will be fine. They're not even married yet and here you are, worried sick," he said, dismissively.

"May be," she said, doubtful.

"Alright, lets go to sleep," Harsh said and went back to sleep.

Yet, no sleep came to Gita. She lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling fan, thinking. An idea was taking shape in her mind. She couldn't let her children fail in their marriages. Her kids needed to learn about sex and intimacy, even if she had to teach them herself.

***

It took another three days for the idea to solidify in Gita's mind. She debated all the pros and cons and arrived at the conclusion. This was the only way. It had to be done.

She and her husband had zealously raised their children in the ways of the quintessential traditional, orthodox Indian family values. They had gone to extreme lengths to shield their son and daughter from any impure sexual thoughts, desires and actions that has corrupted the pre-married youths of the new generation. But now she feared that they may have overdone it. She feared for their future. And since, she and her husband were the ones to have enforced these values on her children, it was their responsibility to teach and train them in the sexual ways. Having convinced herself, Gita raised the topic of discussion with Harsh, that night.

"I had been thinking about what we spoke few nights back," she said, "the one about the call with Naina."

"Hmm...," acknowledged Harsh, without taking his eyes off the newspaper he was reading.

"I think," she said, pausing to gather her thoughts, "I think we need to teach Deepu and Bubbly about sex."

"What do you mean?" asked Harsh, peaking from behind the newspaper.

"I fear they may have come to think of sex as something vile and impure. They may never feel comfortable enough to get sexually intimate with their spouses even after marriage. So, it's our responsibility now to teach them about sex and initiate them into the world of carnal pleasure."

"What are you talking about?" he asked, bewildered, lowering the newspaper.

"We need to show our children, the joys and pleasures of sex, ourselves. I need to usher our son into manhood and you need to guide our daughter into womanhood," she said.

"Have you lost your mind?" shouted Harsh, slamming the newspaper down. "How can you even think that?"

"Oh please! Stop this nonsense and listen to me for once," retorted Gita, "And don't tell me you haven't thought about Bubbly. You hugged her that day, when she wore a saree for the first time. Seemed very innocent and fatherly, but don't think I didn't notice that bulge in your pants. So, don't you dare lecture me!"

The fierceness and fight went out of Harsh like a punctured balloon. He stammered, trying to explain himself but gave up. He picked up the newspaper, grumpily.

"Alright," he grumbled "I did get aroused. But that doesn't make it right and you know it. I've been chastising myself for having such disgusting thoughts and now here you are, proposing we actually do such a thing!"

Gita climbed on the bed and snuggled next to him, aware that she had the upper hand in the discussion. "Just think about it for a second. I know you love her and always want the best for her. She needs to learn sexual pleasures to succeed in her marital life. Who better to teach her than her loving father?"

Harsh had a frown on his face and stared straight ahead, pretending to read something on the upside-down newspaper. She snuggled closer to him, putting the newspaper away and placed her hand on his crotch over his pajamas. She could feel his semi-erection and knew he was mellowing to the idea. She fondled his cock through his pajamas.

"We've done well, raising her into the perfect girl. Everyone is so happy with the young woman she's grown up into. Yet, all that could be undone if she lacks this key ingredient for a blissful marriage. I don't want her to end up like Prem's daughter."

He sighed and said, "Neither do I. But what you're proposing..."

"Believe me, this is the best gift a father can give his grown up daughter. Who else can do this? I can only talk to her and I have. But only you can show her what it truly feels like. You can teach her to be good in bed, just like you taught me," she said and gave his erection, a tight squeeze.

Harsh groaned at the sensation. Gita knew she had him in her grip, physically and mentally.

"She is asleep in her room, just on the other side of this wall. Think about her," she said, fondling his erection, "Tell me, what about her, aroused you that day?"

"It was a complete mental shift for me, seeing her in a saree for the first time. I realized my little girl is all grown up now into a beautiful young woman. We've always taught her to dress modestly since she hit puberty. I had no idea she had developed such a fine figure, which I glimpsed for the first time that day in the saree," he said, staring dreamily at the wall.

She tugged at the waistband of his pajamas. He lifted his butt slightly up the bed as she pulled the pajama down, exposing his erect cock. She switched off the bedside lamp, plunging the room into darkness. Lifting her nightie up to her waist, she got on top of her husband.

"Tell me more, daddy. Tell me how I aroused you. Tell me daddy," she said, doing her best to mimic her daughter's voice. She took hold of his cock and rubbed it at the entrance of her wet pussy.

He sighed and said, "What are you doing, Gita?"

"Mama's not here, daddy. It's just your little girl, all grown up and aching for daddy's cock. Tell me daddy, do I look nice and pretty to you?" said Gita.

"Yes, you are very pretty."

"Just pretty? Or do I look sexy as well?"

"Very sexy."

"Daddy, look how wet I am for you. Do you feel it?" Gita said, rubbing his cock head up and down across her slit, her moisture coating his cock.

"Yes, I can feel it," he said, squirming. He tried to lunge forward to enter her and said, "Don't tease me anymore."

Gita swiftly moved back, denying him the chance to enter her. She gripped his cock and squeezed it tightly and said, "Not so fast, daddy. Tell me what you want to do to me?"

Harsh just moaned.

"Tell me daddy, do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Then say it. I want to hear it!" she urged.

"Oh Bubbles... I want to fuck you. I want to make love to my little girl," he said and lunged again.

Gita let him in this time. As he lunged forward, she too lowered herself, his cock swiftly entering her soaking pussy. She knew she was successful in convincing her husband as she rode his cock to both their orgasms. After they were done, they lay on the bed. Gita snuggled next to Harsh, running her fingers through his graying chest hairs.

Finally, he said, "Alright. How do we do this?"

"I am planning to go to Indore, next week, to stay with Deepu. I spoke to him yesterday. His roommate would be gone for few days. Meanwhile, you and Bubbly would have the house to yourselves," she said.

"And how do you propose I seduce our daughter?" he asked, doubtfully.

"Don't worry, I am sure you'll figure something out. Just be the man she already thinks you are. Every girl has some spark of sexual fantasy for her father, you just need to fan the flames."

Gita went to sleep leaving Harsh to ponder over the matter.

***

Few days later, Gita left for Indore, as planned. Bubbly proactively asked and learned from Gita, all that was required to be taken care of in the house, in Gita's absence. Taking stock of the food items in the fridge; what needed to be cooked; any special instructions for the housemaid; preparing lunch to be packed and given to Harsh when he left for office and other miscellaneous instructions. Bubbly imbibed it all and made a mental note to include these tasks in her daily routine in addition to her studies and college classes. Gita felt proud of her daughter!

Throughout the day, Harsh wondered how he could approach his daughter. He had no idea what to do. He couldn't focus on his work in the office. Never in his life had he thought that he would have to be in this situation. He had always been loving towards her yet strict about propriety and modesty. On multiple occasions, he had disciplined her for any improper dressing or behavior. How will he now ask her to be naked and have sex with him?

He still didn't have any ideas when he returned home in the evening. Bubbly opened the front door when he rang the bell. He looked at her and felt guilty. She smiled at him. He looked away and entered the house. He spent the rest of the evening, reading newspaper and watching TV. They ate dinner, quietly.

"How's your friend?" he asked, trying to start a conversation. Bubbly looked at him, quizzically.

"You have sleepovers at her house. That girl whose parents are frequently out of town," he said, trying to remember a name.

"Ah, that's Roma. Yeah, she's fine. Why are you asking about her?" she asked, curiously.

"Nothing. It's good that you go over to her house to keep her company. Parents shouldn't be leaving their young daughters alone. That's irresponsible," he grumbled. He didn't approve of Roma's parents taking frequent out-station trips.

Later that night when he was preparing for bed, there was a knock at his bedroom door. Bubbly poked her head in.

"Daddy, I am feeling a bit scared and uneasy in my room. Can I sleep here tonight?" she asked, innocently.

Harsh was slightly taken aback by that, since Bubbly had always slept in her own room since she was a teen. Yet, he thought, this might just be the opportunity he was looking for.

"Sure. Come on in," he said.

"Let me change to my nightwear and get my pillow," she said.

She came back few minutes later wearing a knee length nightie with spaghetti straps. She looked self-conscious of wearing something so sheer and short.

"I only wear these at night in my room, daddy, while sleeping," she explained, guiltily, afraid of a sharp tongue lashing from her father for inappropriate dressing.

"Hmm, that's ok, as long as it's confined to your room," he said, reassuringly.

Bubbly got into her mother's side of the bed and went to sleep. Harsh got into the bed and switched off the bed lamp. He remained awake wondering what he was supposed to do. He could feel her soft, rhythmic breathing and knew she was asleep.

He had missed the chance to talk to her. But what was he supposed to say? He had never discussed about sex with his children. The topic was awkward and embarrassing. He had always wanted to shield them away from sex, not talk to them about it and definitely not to teach them! Whenever they watched a movie together as a family, he had always selected something devoid of any intimate scenes. Even if there was a scene or two showing any physical intimacy or even hinting it, he would change the channel or skip ahead if possible.

He saw her shiver slightly in the cold. He unfolded the thin double blanket and covered himself and her. As he put the blanket on, he saw her nightie had lifted up slightly, leaving her thighs exposed. His hand darted forward to touch the exposed skin, but he stopped at the last moment and pulled the nightie back in place, covering her up. He pulled the blanket on top of her and lay down on the bed.

He couldn't sleep. He thought if Gita had any better luck with their son. He tossed and turned, trying to figure out his next move. He switched on the bed lamp and looked at her. She remained asleep. In the soft glow of the lamp he looked at her. The nightie exposed a lot of skin on her back, shoulders and chest leaving her arms bare. It was just too exposing and scandalous for a young woman of a respectable family to wear such a skimpy nightie. But it was ok as long as she wore it in her bedroom while sleeping.

Slowly he moved his hand forward and touched her exposed upper back with his fingers. He gently caressed the skin watching for any reaction from her. Nothing. He traced a finger down her upper arm from her bare shoulder to her elbow. She shivered slightly. He drew his hand back. He was strangely aroused and his cock was hard, tenting his pajamas.

She shifted in her sleep and moved closer to him. His erection now poked her butt. He moved back involuntary at the contact, his heart racing. She fell asleep again and he relaxed. Slowly, he moved back to his original position, this time intentionally rubbing his tent on her nightie covered butt. It felt surreal to him that he was rubbing his erection on his daughter's ass. He gently lifted her arm and placed her hand on his tent. He released her hand and it stayed there, her fingers on his cock. Suddenly, she shifted her hand slightly and curled her fingers around his tent, gripping his hard cock. His breath caught in his chest. Her fingers tightened slightly, squeezing his cock and then went slack. She went back to sleep again and Harsh sighed in relief.

He moved her hand off his cock, thinking that the squeeze had felt good. But he had to think more about how to proceed. He switched off the bed lamp, turned away from her and went to sleep.

***

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India --

Gita got off the train at the railway station. Deepu received her and drove her to his room. He lived in a one-bedroom apartment with a friend, near his college campus. His roommate had already left for his home, so Gita occupied that empty bed.

She had come to the city with confidence that she'd seduce and fuck her own son; make him a man. Yet, seeing Deepu in front of her had brought out the maternal instincts, making her slightly unsure of her plan. She rolled her eyes when she saw the mess in Deepu's room. She entered the bathroom to freshen up and ended up cleaning it to her satisfaction before taking a shower. She then proceeded to clean the bedroom and tidying up all the stuff lying around. Deepu, guiltily, helped her. On Gita's request, he put the two single beds together to make a double bed.

That night, as Gita prepared to go to bed, she went to the bathroom and changed into a skimpy nightie she had bought specifically for this trip. The nightie was mostly modest yet was form fitting and accentuated her large 38C breasts. The garment was low cut as well, displaying a generous amount of cleavage. She fixed her hair and exited the bathroom.

Deepu sat at his study table, working on his laptop. She didn't look at him but could feel his eyes on her. She acted normally and sat on the bed, talking to him. She asked him general questions about his life at college and his friends. He engaged in the conversation but she could see that his eyes were regularly drawn towards her cleavage. She deliberately looked elsewhere, giving him a chance to ogle without feeling too self-conscious. Feeling tired after the day's journey, she finally went to bed. Deepu too came to bed. Switching the lights off, they went to sleep.

Sometime later, Gita woke up. She opened her eyes slowly. The room was mostly dark but not completely dark as it was earlier. Keeping still, she looked sideways to see Deepu sitting at his study table. He sat in a reclining position on his chair with his legs stretched in front of him. The laptop was on and its screen flickered, giving off intermittent illumination in the room. He had his earphones on.

Must be watching a movie, Gita thought as her eyes got used to the darkness. Then, she gasped softly. Deepu was topless wearing only his shorts. Both his hands were around his crotch, moving slowly.

Oh God! Is he masturbating? Gita thought, shocked. Where did he learn to do that? What is he watching?

She moved slightly on the bed. It creaked. Deepu covered himself in a hurry and pulled out the earphones from his ears. She closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. He looked at her for a couple of minutes, watching for any signs of movement. Satisfied, he relaxed once more and immersed himself in his laptop. He didn't put on the earphones though, and kept looking towards her every few minutes. Gita opened her eyes slightly and peeked at her son as he went back to pleasuring himself. Few minutes later, he got up and went to the bathroom, probably to finish the job.