Parenting Pt. 01

Story Info
Parenting lessens given 101.
1.5k words
4.21
30.2k
31
3

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid summer day in which a few couples, my wife, and I were spending the weekend at the lake camping. It was a hot day in which we all decided to take a swim. We were all having a good time cooling off until I hear some commotion a few yards away.

I look over and see one of the couples 21 year old daughter, Judith, who was having a difficult time with her young child. Judith had the child from what they call a mistake, and was trying her best to raise him by himself. Well, she kept trying to get him to do something, or not do something, in which the child wouldn't obey her and was back talking.

I had enough of the water now being cooled off, and laid out my towel on the beach and quickly fell asleep. "Would you mind taking us back to the camper, it's his nap time". I open my eyes from my little nap and am greeted to Judith standing above me wearing a very skimpy two piece bikini with the bottoms being a thong.

"What?" I ask. She repeated her comment in which I told her I'd take her back. As we get into my truck, I can't help but notice her breasts that were barely confined by her bikini top. I knew that she was still breast feeding so her breasts were larger than normal. She must have bought the bikini long before getting pregnant, as the material just covered her nipples.

Her breasts were large and plump for a girl her stature. The top was pretty much see through due to still being wet from her dip in the lake and you could see the areola and nipples of each. Were areolas were large and dark, possibly the size of a silver dollar. Her nipples were stiff and pressed against the thin material looking like covered bullets.

I follow her as carries him to the truck and can't help but stare at her ass as she walks. Her ass cheeks were still untanned and as white as snow. Each one tight and firm with no dimples normally seen on an adult woman. And at the base of her ass, is a slight opening where I know her pussy and asshole is firmly nestled.

She buckles him in then climbs to the front seat passenger, As she gets in, she swings her left leg in in which I get a view between her legs. I'm greeted by a tiny piece of white fabric that due to it still being well, is also translucent showing the crease and mounds of her tight pussy. She then closes her leg as she brings up her other leg to sit down.

When we get back to the camper, I sit down in my lawn chair as Judith does what she needs to. I can hear that she's having a difficult time with him with her continually telling him to do things, but he just ignores her.

I had just drifted off to sleep again when I'm suddenly awoken by the feel of ice water on my head. Startled, I jump up and yell. Looking around, I find her son standing behind where I was sitting with an empty bucket. He begins to cry in which Judith looks at me, grabs Jacob, and walks back to her camper. And as she gets in, she looks at me again "Don't yell at my baby!"

A little while later, Judith returns and sits down near me. "I'm sorry" she says. She then tells me how hard it is to raise him by herself without the help of the father. And that she's really having a difficult time with discipline. "How did you do it?" she asks.

'Spanking." I calmly answered. She then begin to tell me how bad it is for a parent to strike their child and how it's assault, and that it doesn't do any good.

I look her straight in the eye and in a strong assertive voice, I say "Judith, come here!" as I point at the ground beside me. Judith gets up immediately, and walks over and stands directly where I pointed. "Now bend over my lap." I demand.

"What?" she cries. With a firm voice, I then begin to count "one, two, three, four, five." "STOP!" I hear in which she then lies her body over my legs. She lies down in which her large breast are hanging over my legs and her ass is pointed at an angle facing the air.

I see that the fabric between her legs is still wet and the string going up between her ass cheeks are doing little to cover anything. I reach back and with full force, I spank her right cheek feeling it jiggle upon impact. She immediately screams in pain and spreads her legs trying to get away.

I put my left hand in the middle of her shoulders and hold her in place. Now with her legs spread, I can see the string of her thong going down the middle of her ass crack, going over he tight rosebud, but not hiding it in anyway. Below that, above my legs, the thong has pulled the cloth tight against and into the crease of her pussy showing her slit and shaved mounds to the world and me.

I spank the other cheek counting out loud one. She continues to flail around with kicking her legs, but with me sitting so low to the ground, she had to spread her legs even more in an attempt to get away. I again strike the far cheek causing her to push forward and then back on my lap. The material is now pulling tighter and be pulled in between the lips of her pussy even more to where I can clearly see the mounds on each side of her pussy. On both cheeks, I now see that outline of my hand in red contrasting her white ass cheeks.

I take my time between spanks and again strike the nearest cheek with her same actions in response. "Two" I respond. I again delay the next as she catches her breath and look around, but see that everyone in the campground seems to be busy doing their own thing not knowing what is happening here.

"I again strike the far cheek and feel that my hand is actually tingling, and can only imagine the burn of her cheeks. I also notice that I can feel my own cock is now enraged and is pointing against her belly that is lying against it.

I can't take my eyes off her pussy and asshole as I spank the nearest cheek announcing "three". She suddenly quits moving and I feel that she is tensing up and I hear a faint moan from her lips. I spank the far side cheek again with her flinching upon the strike, but quickly settling down with her beginning to grind her pelvis into my legs.

As I look down, and see that the thong is now pulled up deep within her crease and I can see her pussy juices working out around the thong. I again strike the cheek nearest announcing "four".

Knowing that this is the last one, I prolong the wait and admire how her skin is now covered in tiny bumps, and her cheeks are bright red. The juices from her pussy are now on both sides of her inner legs and beginning to run down the insides of her legs. I strike her the last time landing my finger tips in the moisture of her pussy.

Judith continued to lay across my lap not moving and I began to rub her red cheeks. I tell her to stand up in which as she gets up, she begins to rub her own cheeks. Her face is red with large tears going down her cheeks.

I then see that her large milk producing nipples have peaked out above her top with both large nipples erect and dripping milk. And the thong is pulled up so tight in front, that it looked to be just a thin patch of material covering her shaved pussy and clit.

I asked her why I had spanked her. She responded because Jacob was being bad. I then explained that the reason I had spanked her was that she was being bad for not correctly punishing her child. "Do you hate me" I asked. She responded in a quieter voice "No". 'Your child won't hate you either." I answered. "Now go get yourself put back together. The others will be coming back soon." I responded. As she walked away, I watched as she continued to rub her ass cheeks, knowing that so much of her was still uncovered and yet to be found.

I then bring my fingertips to my nose and return to my nap with me dreaming of what might happen next. (to be continued)