Parenting Pt. 02

Story Info
Judith returns for more.
1.4k words
4.44
14.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the evening, after we had finished eating, the group decided that they wanted to run into town and get ice cream. Being that I ate too much dinner, I decided that I would stay at the campsite thinking that I might get a bit of alone time and dream about what had occurred earlier.

I then overheard Judith asking her parents if they would take her son with them so they could have a little time with him. They agreed and the group was soon off to town.

They had barely left the campground before Judith approaches me as I sat in my lawn chair facing the edge of the woods. She steps in front of me blocking the sun from shining on me and just stood there looking at the ground barefoot.

Now here stood a petite little 22 year old blond who barely weighs 100 pounds. Her straight blond hair goes down her back past her shoulders, and ends just above her tiny waist. She was dressed in a cutoff white t-shirt that was tight around them, with the bottom showing the bottom of her swollen breasts. Visible was her tight stomach and a belly button ring.

Below that, she had on the shorts often worn by the girls who play volley ball. These were black in color and they looked to be possibly a few sizes too small as every contour of her pussy was accented by the tight fitting material, even so much that I swore I could see the little nub of her excited clit trying to poke through the material.

"Sir" she asks. "Can I interrupt you?"

"Since you already are, what do you want? I ask sternly.

Her face turns red as she started babbling "Well, when you spanked me earlier today, I really liked that. And to be honest, I haven't had any time to take care of my own needs, and it's been at least two years since I've had sex. And........"

"Stop!" I say while looking straight into the eyes. "I know. I noticed how wet you were and probably are now."

The redness works it's way down to the front of her neck and upper chest as she says "You noticed?....I'm sorry about that and....."

I stop her again and said "And you want more, don't you?"

She stammered as she answered "Yes".

"Grab you nipples then." I demand in which she immediately reaches up with both hands and grabs both nipples and begin to roll them through her t-shirt. Instantly, the become even more engorged and large with wetness leaking through the material making her nipples more visible as her shirt got wetter.

"Now close your eyes." I say, and she again immediately complies. I then notice that I can see a spot of wetness in the crotch of her shorts so I reach out and began to rub her pussy pushing the material into her slit as go.

With my other hand, I grab my cellphone and activate the video recorder and sit it down below me angling up at her catching everything I do.

She pushes her slit down harder into my fingers as I tell her to turn around and face away, but for her to keep her eyes shut. She does as she's told with her tight little ass facing me. I reach up and pull the back of waistband down slowly teasing myself as her beautiful tight butt becomes visible to my eyes.

"What do you want me to do Slut?" I ask.

"Anything you want Daddy. I'm your baby slut and will do anything you ask."She responds.

I slide my hand between her cheeks past the bottom of her ass stopping for a quick feel of her little asshole. I notice that the moisture from her pussy has worked it's way over her asshole, and with a quick little push, my finger tip pushes in her asshole with no resistance at all.

She lets out a little moan as I pull it out and slide forward along her slit cupping her pussy in my hand as I make my way to her little clit. As I touch it, she pushes down against my hand and finger letting out another moan.

In the woods, I now see an older gentleman collecting firewood who is now frozen looking at Slut. I make eye contact with him and smile as he also does.

"Lift your shirt Slut." I tell her.

She does as she is told and lifts her t-shirt up to her neck exposing both breasts and nipples. She continues to rub her nipples as I remove my hand from her pussy. She let's out a sigh of disappointment, but then I grab the sides of her shorts and pulls them down to just above her knees. She's now standing directly in front of me facing away with her eyes shut with her tits and pussy on display.

The old man pulls out his cock and begins to jerk off as he watches what is happening in front of him. Meanwhile, I again reach between her legs in which she spreads her legs a little allowing me easier access. I reach through again cupping her pussy and fingering her clit as she begins to moan more and more as she pushes her pussy into my hand. My thumb slips in little asshole that causes her to squeal a little under her breath.

As I feel her coming to an orgasm with her clit now double the size, my hand filling with liquid, and she's deep into moaning, I tell her to open her eyes. Upon opening her eyes, she immediately see the old man jerking his cock, but she's so far into her orgasm that she can't stop pushing her pussy into my hand.

Suddenly, her pussy gushes with liquid, and her asshole tightens around my thumb as she falls onto my hand like a sock puppet, letting out a long moan. The old man cums at the same time with a string of cum hanging from his spent cock.

I hold her in position with my thumb in her ass and my hand cupping her pussy as I tell her to keep playing with her nipples. The old man puts his cock away and then turns and walks away.

"Stop" I tell her as I remove my hand from her ass and pussy.

"Now face me." I instruct in which she complied without covering her tits or pulling up her shorts.

"Thank you Daddy!" She says and then bends over at the waist allowing big breasts to hang freely in front of me as she gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Now go clean up before your folks get back." I tell her as she puts her clothes back in place and skips off to her camper.

A short time later everyone returns finding Judith and I sitting by a nice camp fire we had started. Judith gets up and walks over to her parents, again with a skip in her step, in which she hugs her mom telling her thank you. She then takes off with child in tow laughing and playing.

Her mom walks over to where I'm sitting and looks at me saying 'Judith confided in me earlier about what you did."

My stomach lurches into my throat as I'm getting ready for the attack, yet don't say anything trying to think what I can possibly say.

She continues "I just want to say thank you for helping her with her disciplining problems. It's been very difficult for her being just her alone, but she said you have a special way in teaching her, and that it really helps. In fact, we're going to ask her if we could give her a vacation for about a month this summer where she can have just have time to pamper herself."

I tell her that I'm glad to help and will do anything for her, but at the same time, my mind is in a frenzy thinking about what I could do with her for a month. Her mom bends over to give me a tight hug as I look down her blouse and see the tops of her large breasts. In my ear, she whispers "I'm yours too." and then kisses my cheek. She then walks away, and I notice how well she has done keeping herself in shape with her tight ass swaying as she walks away.

Sitting back in my chair, I find myself looking forward to a great weekend and possibly a great future with them.