Parents' Anniversary Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a thirty second silence: Tony was beyond words, while I could think of nothing to say and Helen... well, I think she was just happy to revel in the attention that her nudity was garnering. Unsurprisingly, it was Helen who eventually ended the silence: "I think Tony has made a fair point, especially if this is his bed..."

I made a whine of dissent which Helen's conclusion cut short "Be fair Mark, you're brothers after all and I'm sure your mother's taught you both, to share your toys?" That was all the invitation Tony needed, he was tearing his clothes off in seconds, even as he approached the bed. Helen checked him before he could leap on and true to form she laved the sweat off his chest and belly with her tongue, before dropping lower to take his cock into her mouth.

It wasn't five minutes since I'd climaxed, but seeing that reminded me of how sweet Helen's mouth was and it had me twitching at one remove. Helen worked on Tony's cock for a good five minutes and the expression on his face suggested he was as enamoured by her attentions as I'd been. Hell, I'd gotten hard again just watching!

When Helen's mouth slipped free of Tony's cock I wasn't surprised to see that, he was even harder than I again was. Helen now lay back, dropped a hand to her pussy and drew her fingers through the coarse, black hair as she purred "Time you put it in here..." As Tony clambered onto the bed to oblige, Helen spared a glance in my direction and then sharply added "No! Stop Tony; wait."

Helen rolled over and climbed onto her knees facing me, I received a wicked smile before Helen looked back over her shoulder towards Tony: "It seems that Mark's ready for me again too, so you really are going to have to share... Goody, it's been too long since I was last spit-roasted." Tony and I exchanged a look across Helen's back and I no doubt appeared as gobsmacked as he did his; three seconds later Tony's expression morphed into a lewd grin, did I perhaps reflect that one too?

Tony shuffled forward and steered his cock through Helen's labia, his arrival being confirmed by her purr of delight, then grasping Helen by the hips he positively slammed himself forward. I was perfectly positioned to observe Helen's eyes spring wide and her mouth do the similar, in the moment prior to her issuing a blood-curdling scream. Tony froze and I too feared Tony had killed her; but as the scream faded, Helen concluded with a growl: "Oh, fuck yes... again... just like that."

Tony and I locked eyes once again, our lewd grins even wider and considerate brother that he is, Tony paused for a further few moments... just long enough for me to grab Helen by the hair, lift her head and press my cock between her lips whereafter Tony began pounding into her like a madman. Tony might have split Helen in two had I not called on him to ease off a bit, though my concern wasn't so much for Helen's well-being as my own, I feared she might bite my cock off!

With Tony's slightly easier pace I managed to increase my share of Helen by a little, though sadly it didn't last long; a couple of minutes and Tony was again hammering into Helen's pussy and bellowing like a bull as he shot his load into her willing cunt. Helen orgasmed too, so when Tony released his grip on her hips, she slumped to the mattress leaving my cock swinging aimlessly in mid-air. I took solace from knowing that when I'd fucked Helen, I'd lasted longer than Tony did and Helen had climaxed more than once.

With Tony and Helen now laid on the bed, recovering their breath, there was little alternative but to join them; I lay down on Helen's opposite side, entertaining myself as they recovered by nuzzling on one of her fat nipples and sliding a finger gently in and out of her slick gash. That finger was soon joined by a second, and then a third; soon I had all four and half my hand penetrating Helen as she began to respond:

A lifting and circling of her pelvis to meet the intrusions and a feline purr of delight; I was just beginning to think we were getting somewhere when Helen grabbed me by the wrist and pleaded "Stop that Mark." As we lay there in silence, a whole host of thoughts whirled through my mind; none of which were optimistic, until Helen went on to ask: "Have you ever fucked a girl in the bum?"

With Helen still gazing at the ceiling, I didn't know if the question was directed at myself, Tony or both of us? I certainly hadn't done and a glance in Tony's direction revealed an expression which left me thinking it was a negative there too. Helen was now looking backing and forth between us and she clearly read our expressions too; "Ooh Super; so I'm going to be your first."

Tony and I were both beyond words, but my prick was bar-hard again in an instant; perhaps more impressively -- it wasn't five minutes since he'd unloaded! -- Tony's cock was equally hard. Helen had clearly noticed those reactions too: "Lovely-jubbly, I'll take those hard cocks to mean 'yes please'; that's what I like most about younger men... your powers of recovery."

We both fell on Helen in an instant -- we actually bumped heads going for a tit each! -- and she clearly loved the twin assault, even more so when we both jammed a couple of fingers into her sopping twat. Helen ground herself against our intrusive digits and in only a minute or so we, or perhaps she herself, brought Helen to another noisy climax; the prospect of our fucking Helen in the arse was obviously just as arousing for her as it was for Tony and I.

Once recovered, Helen took charge once again. Looking back and forth between our cocks as she again climbed up onto her hands and knees, Helen declared "Tony... I want Tony's in my bum." Brother or not, I'd assumed that I held some sort of precedence when it came to Helen's favours, so while Tony was grinning like a Cheshire Cat, my feelings were no doubt equally clear. "Don't look at me like that Mark, you'll get a turn too, but it's been ages since I've done anal so Tony's will be easier for me to begin with than that billy-club between your legs."

I guess that helped, but I was still envious as I watched Helen reach between her legs, scoop up a handful of the gloop within and smear it between her buttocks; looking now toward Tony she instructed: "Slip it into my pussy first, get it really slick, then I'll steer it into my bum; wait until I tell you, then be forceful, but push... don't stab." Tony grunted his assent and was knelt behind Helen in a flash, scant seconds later, I heard her say 'Now', followed an instant later by a squeal and a deep moan.

Full penetration seemed to take an age, during which I was ignored by them both. The operation was directed by Helen with a series of gasped or yelped, but always succinct instructions; culminating in a protracted "Oh fuck yes... that's all of it; I can feel your balls on my pussy now." Damn but I was jealous! When Tony began to piston in and out of Helen's arse at a steadily increasing rate -- again directed by the lady herself -- I shuffled across and proffered my cock toward her face; Helen had already expressed a taste for spit-roasting after all.

Helen did accommodate me, but made no secret that my penetration was very much of secondary interest to her; or perhaps even third? As Tony gripped onto Helen's buttocks, spreading them wide to nudge even deeper into her tightest channel, she was now supporting herself on just one hand, with the left one dipping into her own pussy and working savagely at her clit.

Their culmination was noisy: At the last Helen's right hand flew to my chest pushing me and my intruding cock clear of her and without that support she dropped forward, her face falling deep into the pillows; perhaps that was Helen's intention, it certainly helped quell the powerful scream that she released in punctuation of her orgasm.

Tony followed her down, his hands dropping to the mattress on either side of Helen has he slammed into her twice more, snarling "I'm coming, I'm fucking coming!" before issuing a series of bestial groans as he pumped his seed into Helen's receptive bowel. I'd been patient, but that sight was my breaking point: Roughly pushing Tony aside, I grabbed Helen by the hips, jerked her bum back into the air and forced my cock through her still gaping ring an instant later.

Helen was slicker than I'd expected -- no doubt Tony's contribution? -- but still as tight as hell. I've no idea as to what Helen had intended with regard to me, but with her face still half-buried in the pillows, she didn't get the opportunity say; three strokes and I felt my balls bounce against the sopping mess of her cunt, after that I pounded into her like a man possessed. I didn't last long, but having just enjoyed a ringside seat on Helen's accommodation of Tony, I'd a good idea what'd trip her switch:

With one hand now kneading and slapping at her buttocks, I reached around Helen with the other and plunged two fingers into her dripping snatch; that drew an additional groan from the pillows. My next penetration was with three fingers and those that followed all four; there was no call from Helen for me to stop this time, instead she growled out her acceptance and thrust and twisted her pelvis to grind harder against the intrusion.

My cock was now sliding more easily in Helen's sweet arse, though constrained to begin with, it was now tighter still with my fingers inside her cunt too; I could feel my cock and knuckles grinding against each other with every penetration. The sensation was A-fucking-mazing and presumably so for Helen too; one moment she was moaning her encouragement into the pillow, the next Helen went as taut as a bowstring and began howling like a banshee.

For a few seconds everything clenched tight, Helen's pussy, her arse, her whole fucking body! In response, I climaxed almost immediately and feared that my cock was going to burst from the spunk backing up inside it; until Helen's spasm eased, she was clenched so tightly around me that I just couldn't release it... when that moment arrived I went off like a bloody volcano inside Helen's arse, an eruption which triggered another convulsion and second maniacal squeal from Helen.

Helen collapsed to the mattress for a second time, I then rolled aside and slumped beside her; in the aftermath of that cacophony, the silence was deafening, broken only by my and Helen's ragged breathing and muted "Jesus fucking Christ Bro." from Tony. During the minutes we spent recovering, the enormity of what I'd just done to Helen sank in; whereafter a tide of shame and regret flooded trough me.

"I... I'm sorry Helen; I guess that was a little too... rough? Sorry, I just got... carried away."

There was quite a pause before Helen's reply: "It was barbaric... You were like a wild bloody animal; I'd never have allowed that if you'd asked." Then turning toward me, a wicked smile spread across her face. "But by the end... oh fuck, it was wonderful, awesome, absolutely mind-blowing... I've never come so hard in my life!"

Neither Tony nor I were up to replying, perhaps for the best, as Helen wasn't finished: "I've never had two cocks inside at once... or not both down there at least, I've never dared; but that's what I want now... your fingers were super, but I want a cock, penetrating me the whole way... back and front."

I was gobsmacked, perhaps Tony too, though he did managed a croaked reply: "F...fine by me, but I... I think we might need a while to get ourselves hard again."

Helen seemed almost to bounce up onto her knees; where did she find the energy? "Do you? I don't; I told you earlier that what I liked most about younger men was their power of recovery and I know just how to recover them" Even as she spoke Helen had grasped both our our cocks in her hands and now, while continuing to wank mine, Helen leaned to her left and took Tony's into her mouth.

It was outrageous and felt even more so a minute later when Helen's oral attention was redirected toward me... Our cocks were a sticky, rancid mess, only minutes earlier they'd been buried in her fucking arse! Despite all that had gone before, it was perhaps only in that moment when I fully appreciated what an unabashed slut Helen was.

Helen's confidence in our ability to recover -- or perhaps it was in her own capacity for reviving spent lovers? - proved accurate; within ten minute's both my own prick and Tony's were once more fully erect... and sparklingly clean. This time around Helen very much directed proceedings: Kneeling astride me she got Tony scything comfortably into her arse, then had him stop at half-depth while she fed my cock to a similar depth within her dripping cunt.

As Tony complied with her abrupt instruction of: "Now and don't hold back" Helen dropped down equally firmly onto me. A single yelp from Helen was followed immediately by a round of gasps, moans and 'oh fuck yeas' from us all; I suspect that twin penetration was achieved more easily than any of us predicted?

What followed was far more... restrained than my recent assault on Helen and perhaps the better for it? I'd been disappointed -- though not surprised -- when her arse had been allocated to Tony, but was now delighted to discover that I'd got the better of things: Propped-up against the pillows I had Helen's breasts pressing into my face without my even having to work for them.

Having both come twice already, Tony and I were in for the long haul, it must've been more than a quarter of an hour before I climaxed for the third time. That was a few seconds before Tony and was again triggered by one of Helen's convulsive, pussy clenching orgasms. That was the lady's third... obvious climax, but Helen appeared to have enjoyed several tremors besides; those and mutterings about aching knees and thighs intruded often, though she was always happy, indeed keen to continue.

It was mere seconds after Tony and I climaxed that things turned manic: As Helen descended from that final orgasm, we heard a car horn sounding: "Fucking Hell! My taxi's here!." pushing Tony aside -- he was maybe getting used to that by then? - and climbing off me, Helen raced for the bathroom calling out as she went. "Don't let the taxi leave, get some clothes on and keep the driver talking."

Tony responded to that demand, leaving me to join Helen in the bathroom and help, or perhaps more... enjoy the show: With no time for a shower, Helen swiftly cleaned herself up with a damp towel and got dressed; she must've wadded half a roll of toilet paper into her panties to absorb the still copious outflows. A quick brush through her hair as I roughly repacked her bag and Helen raced downstairs and into the cab; Helen had a make-up bag clenched in her fist, no doubt hoping to repair the extensive damage during the ten minute journey.

Having watched the taxi depart, Tony and I exchanged grins and high fives, then headed inside to clear away the evidence. It seemed prudent to wash the sheets off Tony's bed and to avoid that looking... odd, we made like dutiful sons and changed the other guest beds for Mum too. Two sets of sheets were already on the line with the third in the machine when we heard Dad's car arriving; by then we were relaxing in the lounge with a beer apiece, watching the cricket on TV.

Mum burst into the room like a tornado. "Who was it? Which of you idiots has been sleeping with that nympho slut?" Tony and I exchanged stares, open mouthed and silent; when we turned back toward Mum the answer was obviously clear in our expressions. "No! Surely Not! She has... hasn't she! You've both had her, the scuzzy bitch has screwed you both! Who was first? Or perhaps she took you into her bed together?... I wouldn't put even that past her."

I found my voice, but barely: "I went first, then Tony... then afterwards... both together."

Mum's howling wail seemed to bounce of the walls: "I was right; I bloody knew it! The shameless whore's fucking my sons now. She fucking promised, on her kids' lives and I was fool enough to believe the dirty cow!" Tony and I were speechless, Mum rarely raised her voice and she never swore.

The last few words had been directed towards Dad and it was he who responded: "We've already discussed this in the car love... Helen only ever promised not to lay another finger on me... the lads were never mentioned."

"Of course they weren't mentioned!... They were both still in primary school; it was something that didn't need to be said! I now see that the loathsome whore was just biding her time... waiting for her opportunity to steal their virginities!" Tony and I promptly protested that slur, whereupon Mum threw her arms in the air and stormed out. "Men! You're all the fucking same... even when it's just a filthy slag like Helen fluttering her eyelashes, you drop your pants and fuck her anyway... Bloody, bastard Men!"

In the silence which followed Tony and I both began stumbling out apologies, but Dad stopped us short: "You've got nothing to apologise for, Helen must've been like a wet dream come true for you two, hell she's a walking wet dream for all of us. Both together eh... I would've loved to have helped you out with that, but as you've no doubt worked out, Helen and I are out of bounds to each other. Then again... I could've watched, as long as we didn't touch; anyway, just keep your heads down and don't mention Helen around your mother for a while."

"Does everyone know... has David found out?"

Dad cracked-up laughing: "Don't worry about David; Helen wouldn't have fucked you without getting David's OK beforehand. David will be driving down the motorway as we speak, with Helen sat beside him, with one hand on his cock, graphically relating every little thing that you two did to her or she that did to you. Then again, he might have pulled into a service area by now and be shagging her her in the car; that's always been their kink, Helen screws around, then tells David all about it while he's banging her brains out"

Tony and I were once more silently astonished; our expressions drawing another broad grin from Dad. "Why don't the two of you get your bikes out and go out for a while, then you can discuss it in peace between yourselves?" When we mutely nodded our agreement, Dad pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to me: "Helen slipped me this just as they left and asked me to 'give it to the boys'; I'm guessing that it's her mobile phone number. Helen also said: 'Tell them to text me rather than call... I'm only an hour's drive from Mark's college and even closer to Tony's place."

As we were headed still silent toward the garage, Dad checked us with one final shot: "And make sure you stay away until at least six... no make it seven." As our heads turned toward him he concluded: "That's one of your Mum's kinks, she'll be blazing mad for another hour and then get as horny as hell from thinking about what you two might've been up to with Helen. So keep out of the way a give your old man the chance to get his rocks off too"

12