Parent's Evening with Mr. Callaghan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jarvis had taken his cock out and was frantically wanking himself as he watched the scene.

"Tell him what you're doing, Julie", I instructed.

Breathlessly, she complied.

"I'm fucking him Mark," she said huskily. "I'm burying Mr. Callaghan's cock deep in my pussy."

Mark grunted his approval and his grip tightened on his cock.

"I'm being such a good girl," she went on. "Such a good little whore for teacher."

Another grunt and his knees trembled.

"He's making me his. He's owning my pussy. He... he... mmphhhwwww..."

Her words trailed off unintelligibly as a fierce orgasm ripped through her. She clamped me with her pussy muscles, squealing demurely as her orgasm continued. I could see the telltale signs that her husband was about to cum too.

"Come here Mark," I said, my cock still hard inside his wife.

"Julie, jump down and bend over so your husband can cum inside you."

She did as instructed, bending over the desk. Mark positioned himself behind his wife and began fucking her wet hole frantically. The sloshing was audible as he quickened his pace, eager to get himself back to the state of arousal he'd been at before I'd interrupted him.

But despite fucking her with furious gusto, I began to sense that he'd lost his rhythm and might not actually cum. I'd done this often enough now to know that the hypnotic suggestions were much more likely to be fully embedded if they were properly 'consummated' during the first session. Therefore, it was essential that he surrender to a full, mind-blowing orgasm of his own.

"Good boy, Mark" I cooed. That seemed to help. He straightened up, refocused.

"Fuck her, Mark. I'll allow it." I smiled then, as he actually said 'thank you'.

Again, he responded to my praise and I could tell his orgasm was beginning to build again. I just needed to add the finishing touch.

"Yes, that's it. That's it." I said. "Fill her with your cum Mark."

He was so close now.

"Cum inside her, Mark, so that when I get her pregnant you can pretend the baby is yours!"

And with that, he shrieked violently. His legs buckled and he shot his full load of cum into his wife's cervix. He stood there moaning incoherently for a moment, locked against Julie's back. I'd climbed down from the table by now and, on feeling my presence behind him, he instinctively moved out of the way, revealing his naked wife like a gift on display in front of me.

She was a sexy sight. Her firm, round ass atop her stocking-clad legs presenting upwards like an open invitation. Her pale skin dappled with a light sheen of sweat from her exertions. Her back gently rising and falling as she recovered her breath. But as appealing as she was in this position, I wanted Julie to be looking right into my eyes as I fucked her. I instructed her to lie down on the desk and she immediately obeyed, shuffling her pussy to the table's edge and lifting her legs high to give me full access.

I was as horny as I'd ever been. No further tricks or coercions were needed. No cleverness or witty remarks. I just sank my cock into her and we fucked. We fucked like lovers. Her back arched with my rhythm. I kneaded her tits with my eager fingers. We both temporarily forgot that her husband was in the room.

I lost myself in the deep, dark pools of her eyes as our bodies moved in lock-step with each other. Animalistic. Ritualistic almost.

It was only the sound of Mark, furiously masturbating again that roused us.

"Mark, come and rub your wife's clit while I fuck her... there's a good boy." He did so unquestioningly.

I felt him manoeuvring on the floor, trying to find the right position to give him the leverage he needed. Apparently he found it as Julie whimpered appreciatively.

"That's it Mark, good boy!". The noise he made in response told me immediately that he was still wanking himself. I wondered if I could get them to cum simultaneously.

As I continued to ram my shaft deep into the married mom on my desk, I once again looked deeply into her eyes as I spoke softly and assertively.

"I want your wife to cum loudly, Mark." She stretched her arms above her head in response to my words, gripping the edges of the desk. Her body was tight and poised, ready to explode again in wanton, forbidden release.

"I want her to come harder than she's ever come before as I fill her with my potent seed. As I make her mine. As I breed her!" At this, Julie erupted into orgasm. She wailed uncontrollably and I was thankful at my resolve to lock the door before we'd started.

"Keep rubbing her clit, Mark." I instructed. "I want you to know that you helped your wife to cum while she was being knocked up by another man."

He croaked hoarsely; a feeble accompaniment to his wife's continuing screams of lustful pleasure. I felt his body begin to tremble beneath us as his own orgasm took hold.

It was too much for me. Seeing the total sexual submission and subversion of this couple, sweating and spent beneath me brough me to my own climax. Maintaining my composure, I thrusted deeper into Julie Jarvis with a couple of deep-throated grunts. When it came, my cum was like a hosepipe and as she felt it flood her insides, she began massaging her own clitoris, riding it to her third and most powerful orgasm of the evening.

For a moment, we each lay still. Me on top of Julie, with Mark still oozing onto the carpet at our feet.

"Well..." I said, jovially. "I shouldn't keep you any longer."

Mr and Mrs. Jarvis took their cue from me and slowly began to dress and straighten themselves up. I took a packet of cleansing wipes from a desk draw and slid them over. I watched as they freshened themselves up and began the remarkable return to the very picture of respectable suburban parents.

As Julie ran a brush through her hair and Mark wiped the sweat from his brow, they retook their seats in the infant chairs, and as the sexual energy evaporated from the room, they exchanged a couple of uncertain glances.

I broke the silence.

"A very productive session, wouldn't you say?" I asked.

They nodded sheepishly.

"Yes, yes. Eliza is doing very well and she's a credit to you both." They looked at each other and smiled. "Well done, you've done very well."

They held hands, Mark's thumb tracing loving circles over his wife's hand.

"I have to give you credit as parents," I said, seeking to completely cement the hypnotic suggestions and their subservience to me. "Mark... great work 'Dad'!" I beamed. "Good boy!"

His eyes glazed and he let out a soft, satisfied moan.

"And Julie...", she looked at me, expectantly. Like a small puppy waiting to have its tummy tickled. "Good job, mom. What a good girl!"

She closed her eyes and licked her lips.

I had one little experiment to complete with these two before I let them go. And as my conditioning was predicated on sexual tension, I wanted to heat them up again.

"Stand up please."

They did as I asked.

"It's so lovely seeing a strong, young, capable couple. Two people who are still so in love." They began holding hands again. "Please..." I went on. "You can make out in my office. No need to be shy."

And with that, they folded into each other and began kissing frantically. I suspected they'd not made out like this in some time and soon their hands were wandering, each running their fingers over the other, with urgent, primal gestures. The raking of nails, the gentle pulling of hair and tweaking of nipples. They were like teenagers.

I spoke softly to them while they continued pawing at each other; all the time, their tongues performing a perfectly choreographed dance.

"Mark," I said, half whispering. "While you're making out with Julie, you're thinking of somebody else. He said nothing but his head moved in a small nodding motion that was difficult to discern as he continued french-kissing his wife.

"It's someone from Julie's family," I said. "Someone you've thought about while you masturbated."

He let out a muffled 'Mm-hmm' in assent. You didn't have to be Sigmund Freud to know that people fantasised about the people close to them.

"Julie..." I whispered. It was her turn to receive a similar instruction.

"You're thinking of someone from Mark's family." I said. Though I had to be a little more circumspect here. It wasn't a certainty that she'd have masturbated while thinking about anyone from his side of the marriage union. Whilst women, of course, will look to pleasure themselves, they're usually more discerning than men and it was by no means a given that she'd have looked into Mark's family tree for the key to getting herself off.

"Julie," I repeated. "You're thinking about someone from Mark's family that you'd like to fuck!"

It was only a small tweak but it left room for theoreticals rather than certainties. Just like her husband had, she verbalised a gentle 'Mm-hmm'.

I let them enjoy each other for another couple of moments before I interrupted.

"OK, you two!" I shouted, snapping them back into focus and breaking the kiss that I feared may have gone on all night without an intervention.

They parted slightly, panting. Each surreptitiously wiping saliva from their mouths. Julie had a tell-tale red patch around her mouth that belied their make out session.

"Last thing before we leave each other," I said and they looked at me keenly.

"Mark, who were you thinking of just then?" I asked.

"Norma," he said without missing a beat. Julie remained completely impassive.

"And who is..." I began to ask, but he cut me off, anticipating the question.

"Julie's mom," he said excitedly. "She can actually be a bit of a bitch," he said leaning in, whispering as if we were sharing a conspiratorial secret.

"But she always wears suspenders," he continued. "And if it's not a flash of stocking top peeping out, then it's the suspender belt itself outlined against her skirts. It drives me crazy."

He was aroused again and rubbed at his crotch as he spoke. Julie stood motionless beside him, seemingly just waiting her turn to answer the same question. Her face betrayed no emotion about what she'd just heard about her mother.

"Julie?" I asked. "Who were you thinking about?" I secretly hoped that she'd say Mark's dad, thereby bringing some symmetry to proceedings.

She looked a little nervous, but after a soft clearing of her throat she simply said, "Alice."

Mark looked at her curiously. "You want to fuck my little sister?" he asked, still massaging his erection.

"I do," she said confidently. "Last time we stayed over at hers and John's, after I spilled the wine and she offered me a change of clothes..." she went on with her explanation.

"Well, I found a vibrator in a shoe box in the wardrobe. I got real curious so I had a bit more of a snoop and, buried under a sack of old baby clothes in the cupboard, was another shoe box. Only this was filled with lesbain themed porn magazines. At first, I guessed they were John's, but underneath them was another dildo...only this one was a strap-on!"

Her face flushed at the telling of the story. "Oh Mark," she said in full confession. "I was so horny, I used it right then and there. I rubbed your sister's strap-on dildo across my pussy and I came instantly."

She was touching herself. Reliving the memory.

"Mark, I... I..." she trailed off momentarily. "I didn't even clean it afterwards. I was so embarrassed... so afraid of getting caught that I just threw it back in the box, still tacky with my smeared juices. I could smell my sex on it, but I just threw the lid back on and tried to bury it where I'd found it".

The room was silent. Mark and I were both sporting huge erections and Julie herself was a confused cocktail of arousal and shame.

"Thank you, both." I said. "That's very... informative."

They smiled meekly.

"Julie, how well does your mom know Eliza?" I asked.

The question seemed to take her by surprise. She wrinkled her forehead in thought before answering. "Quite well. She's a pretty 'hands-on' Grandma and likes to know what's going on in Ellie's life?"

I nodded.

"Mark. What about Alice?" I enquired of him. "Is she a 'hands-on' auntie when it comes to Eliza?"

It was his turn to be thoughtful.

"Well," he started. "El doesn't see as much of Auntie Alice as she does of Norma," he explained. "But when they're together, they're thick as thieves. Alice is a bit younger than me," he continued. "So Ellie treats her more like a big sister than an aunt."

"Good." I said. "I think I'd like it if you took home a questionnaire for Norma and Alice to complete."

They exchanged an uncertain look.

"It's all for Eliza's benefit," I soothed. "The more detail I have, the better I can understand her motivations and passions and the more successful she'll be in her studies."

Of course, that was nonsense. My 'homework' never came back with so much as a single sentence about any of my students.

I handed them two pre-prepared packs which they accepted freely and as we said our goodbyes, I looked forward to receiving a stack of responses that repeated the same, single mantra: 'It's good to do as Mr. Callaghan wants. It's good that he is happy. I want to make Mr. Callagan happy' .

As I moved to unlock the office door I leaned in to give Julie Jarvis a deep, passionate kiss. She responded in kind, cooing appreciatively and pressing her crotch into mine.

"I'll send a note home with Eliza next week confirming our next appointment," I said upon breaking off the kiss. "In the meantime, be sure to make sure that Alice and Norma each receive their homework."

I tapped the envelopes that they each held to emphasise the instruction. "Remember. Tell them it's for Eliza's good."

They nodded.

"Oh," I concluded. "And be sure to let them know I expect them both to attend the next session with you, so that I can hear from them first-hand."

I closed my office door before either had a chance to respond. I picked up my diary, flipped a few pages and circled the date exacvtly 4 weeks from now.

'Eliza Jarvis - family meeting', I wrote. '1 hour'.

12