Parents in Law Evening

Story Info
I also ended up wanking my brother at least once a day.
1.5k words
3.72
26.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Parents In Law Evening in the words of Poppy Brown

The last few days has brought a great deal of pain and pleasure in my life.

I really feel so blessed to have what I have.

Brian was to be away overnight on Thursday, part of his ongoing climb up the ladder of bank managering, not even sure managering is a word, if not it. Jolly well should be.

I rang Sir on my morning break to see if I could stay over at his parents' home that evening.

He agreed by return and I got a text from his mum, who likes me to call her, mummy, who said she and dad could not wait for me to arrive.

I thought, I bet then cannot wait, but not as much as me, got be honest and tell I had a quick play before going back to my counter.

Something came over me on the way to work that morning that I so needed his dad`s hand on my bottom, his dads belt whizzing through the air as it strikes his prepared target, and the soothing his 9" cock gave me.

I was soon walking up his parents long, private drive and saw mummy at the front door waving.

"You look hot and sweaty Poppy."

"Oh I am too mummy, it`s been such a lovely day."

"Let`s get you cleaned up, bath or shower?"

"May I please have a shower now and perhaps a relaxing bath later."

"Yes of course."

Up we went and she sat on the bed, I knew she loved undressing me, dressing me too for that matter.

I think she really missed not having a sister for Brian and took FULL advantage of me.

"I adore your tiny titties Poppy,"

She pushed them up and down and perked my nipples.

She always checked my knickers, not sure why but it`s what she wanted to do.

"Nice and clean, good girl."

She led me to the shower, "Now would you like mummy to shower you?"

"Aww would you mummy?"

I knew she would.

She stripped of seductively and I learned the odd thing by just watching her knowing if it made me tingle it would make Brian stiff.

She is an elegant, stunningly beautiful 40+ year old.

She is everything I would love to be at her age, I know I will never be 34DD but you know what I mean.

I noticed she was now shaved/waxed, I will have to ask her where she gets it done.

She stepped into the shower and instinct lead be to my knees as she held my head and guided me to her pussy, she took full control and I loved it.

I felt the pulse in her clit quicken as she cum, and again.

Her hands reached down to my nipples and I was raised to my feet as she knelt.

I swear had I not been leaning against the tiles i would have collapsed with my first shudder.

She stood and soaped the scrunchy and washed me all over an passed it to me to return the service.

Her titties were so firm and stood perfectly from her chest.

When she turned her back on me she winced as I went over the stripes on her bottom, her hand went on top of mine and pressed on her caning, and she cum.

She got out first and slowly dried, I watched in awe, I wanted to be just like her in every way, a true lady.

I was beckoned out, "Towel dry or over my knee Poppy?"

It was a no brainer as I waited for her to sit, I stood by her right side and rubbed my nipples, she slapped my legs and took over the task I had started, they went rock hard with her tweaks and nips.

"Leg apart Poppy."

I took a stride open to get 10 hard spanks on my pussy lips, I teared up an got 10 more till I was sobbing.

"We don`t want you slack for Daddy`s cock do we little girl?"

"No mummy."

She fingered me a few times and I have to say I felt a lot tighter and cum on her hand.

"10 more should suffice."

I got the 10 and was crying as I went over her knee.

The sobs turned to screams as she tanned my hide pretty good.

"Sit on the end of the bed Poppy, legs wide open."

I had the biggest lady on lady cum, ever, and again.

We cuddled and she fingered me again only to eat me clean.

It was time to dress. "Please may I dress you like your maid Ma-am?"

"Of course, but be prepared to be punished should you fail in any way."

"Oh yes Ma-am."

I got her clean lacy grey knickers off the bed and held them out for her to step into, I stopped at her knees and knelt and licked her lips and nibbled her clit before pulling them gently up over her now bruised stripes.

I stood and got her matching skimpy bra and put it over my arm. I fondled and tossed her tits, bit her nipples till she cum.

I knelt back down and pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side and licked my prize dry.

I fastened her bra at the front and rotated it around and lifted each tit into its resting place.

"Excuse me Ma-am, I could not help notice the stipes on your breasts, were you really naughty?"

"Yes I was girl, I was out when Sir wanted to use me."

"Wow."

I could not believe that, I could not wait to tell Brian that one.

************

Once dressed I thought she would dress me.

"Brian said you remain naked at home till breakfast, is that correct?"

"Yes Ma-am."

"Then back over my knee for trying to fool me into dressing you, pass me your slipper."

Yes, I got a slippering, quite right too I suppose, even if it was unintentional.

I helped with dinner and dad arrived home about 7 and we ate.

"I do believe your titties are growing at last Poppy."

"Hope so Sir, your son gives them plenty of attention."

That pleased him.

I helped tidy away, "Poppy, I see you have had a spanking."

"Yes Sir, off mummy."

"Then as you have been naughty come into the lounge when you are done."

"Yes Sir."

Mummy pulled me to her chest and hugged me, "Be very brave."

"Yes mummy."

As I waked in Sir stood and removed his belt.

Looked like I was not going over his knee, I put my hand up.

"Yes Poppy?"

"Please may I go over your knee first Sir, I really need that sort of loving contact."

Had I gone mad, well, it was said and out.

He sat and I went straight over.

He saw I was pretty red so concentrated on the back and tops of my legs, what had i done, he soon had me yelping.

He wasted no time in getting me over the settee arm.

"You have earned a leathering for all that noise."

I could not answer for crying.

I tried to count, think it was 40.

"Now, up to your room and into the corner Brian puts you in."

As I left the room Sir said, next and as I was going upstairs mummy was getting another strapping.

I heard Sir coming upstairs and had a quick clitty wank before he came in.

"Poppy, come here."

I turned and stood in front of him, he looked downwards, and I knelt and began to unzip him.

His belt was still off and as his zip went down he undid his button and stepped out of them.

He was excited as I was, I got his cock out, semi hard and sucked his cock and balls stiff.

He pulled out of my mouth and put both my hands on his shaft, he wanted wanking a while first.

I was happy to oblige till he stood me up.

"Bend over hands on the bed."

He was soon into me, he filled me, and my bruised lips had been well worth my pain they were so sensitive.

He wet my bummy hole with his wet cock and was soon pounding my bottom and with his ball sack slapping my pussy with every thrust.

I was so overcome with my climax he had to lay me lay on my bed and he finished himself off inside me.

He lay with me in his arms for a while, I was exhausted.

I began to dose off, he slapped my tits.

"A gentle wank please Poppy."

I loved wanking a cock, it`s as though the power has shifted to me.

During my 20 years I had wanked lots of boys, my brother saw to that, bringing his friends around when he was going to spank me.

I also ended up wanking my brother at least once a day till I was old enough to be fucked.

I was put into bed and mummy brought me up a cookie and a glass of milk and fingered me till I had finished it.

I thanked her by sucking her off and getting her ready for her husband`s cock she was due.

She turned around and showed me her new belt marks.

I clitty wanked and fingered on that thought all night, in between daddy popping in to see I was ok, for an hour!

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers