Parents teach their Daughter Pt. 20

Story Info
Lesson 20, Roger gets a look at what Sam had been taught.
2.2k words
4.69
10.9k
15
0

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Samantha came home, her mind full of more plans. In the kitchen, she told me what she wanted us to do.

"I want you to call up Roger and invite him over. Greet him at the door dressed in something very hot and sexy, and in the living room, work him over until he's naked, and his cock is rock hard. Then, bring him upstairs, and just as you open the door to the bedroom, I'll slide down Daddy's cock, facing the door, letting him see his girlfriend mounting her Daddy!"

I felt that pulse of lust, as I replied, "Sounds great baby, but are you sure Roger can handle the view?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I came across a browser window on his computer that he had neglected to close, and it was a Daddy-daughter porn site. Since he gets off to seeing pretend Daddy-daughter incest, let's give him the real thing to see! And, I am sure that you will give his cock the serious attention it will need after he sees what awaits him!"

When Darrin came home, we told him about the hot plans we had for Roger, and I quickly called him up.

He was somewhat surprised when his girlfriend's mother started talking to him, but when I told him he needed to come over right away, it was something serious that I couldn't get into over the telephone, he said he'd be there in 20 minutes.

In the bedroom, we all stripped naked, and I watched the gazes of lust from Darrin and Samantha as I selected my wardrobe. I chose my filmy black panties which were all but see-through, just a tiny scrap of lacy fabric between my simmering heat and the outside world, black stockings, and the filmy, see-through black nightie, that had 3 little bows that laced up at the front.

I tied up just the top bow, and my breasts were almost shoving aside the gap between the fabric that went down to just below the cheeks of my ass. I gave my husband and my daughter a little fashion show, and soon, Samantha and I were on our knees, treating Darrin to a Momma-daughter blow job.

We worked over his cock, sucking, licking the heavy balls, getting his cock more than ready to blow. The doorbell rang, and Darrin lay back, Samantha squatting over him, getting ready to notch herself against Darrin's fat, swollen cock.

Downstairs, I answered the doorbell, and watched with a bit of amusement as Roger's eyes flew open, his cock tenting up quickly as he took in the sight of his girlfriend's Mom, all hot and stripped down to my "come-fuck-me" undies, ready for action. In less than a minute, I had him naked, and I let him strip me, his mouth planting sizzling kisses all over my exposed skin, his hands slid down my tummy and into my panties, his fingers stroking over my wet, soaking mound, letting him feel the heat.

"Come upstairs, I have a wonderful surprise for you," I growled huskily.

At the door to our bedroom, I said, "Now, open the door, and look at the big surprise."

He did so, and I was right behind him. He stopped dead in his tracks, mouth hanging open. Samantha was mounted in a reverse cowgirl style as she slid down Darrin's pole, looking Roger right in the eyes, letting out a squeal of pleasure as she impaled herself, Darrin's fat sausage splitting her tight walls open until Darrin was balls deep in his daughter's needy hole.

"Yeah, oh yeah, do you like what you see baby?" Samantha cooed, "Like seeing Daddy-daughter love, does it make your cock rock hard, the idea of Daddy fucking his daughter?"

It did indeed, his expression had changed from shock to burning lust, and his cock looked as hard as polished marble. Samantha started to ride Darrin's cock, letting out cries of pleasure, as I pushed Roger down, he stretched out next to Darrin, and I mounted him in cowgirl style, sliding my burning hole down his hard, eager prick.

I let out a growl of pleasure as I took in every inch of his rock-hard cock, enjoying the look on his face as he stared at the sexy spectacle of his girlfriend's momma, naked and very horny, ready to ride his pole. And I did, starting to slide up and down, his eyes going between the sight of my tits gently bouncing in time to my thrusts, and the sight of Samantha's sexy naked back, as she rode her Daddy's prick.

Samantha rode Darrin expertly, sliding her fiery tightness up and down on him again and again. She tossed her head back, her movements picking up speed. I could imagine Samantha's exquisite tightness, her pussy was the ultimate gripping receptacle, fiery hot, moist, and oh so tight, how it sucked and milked greedily at Darrin's throbbing shaft, demanding every drop.

The room was filled with our cries, grunts, squeals of lust, and the wet squelch of two burning cunts pounding themselves to orgasm, when Samantha let out a loud squeal, as she started going over the edge.

"Yeah, oh yeah, feels so good, Daddy's prick is gonna, gonna, gonna, yeah, let it go, Daddy, spray your thick cum deep, fill your daughter's cunt, cumming, cumming, YES!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, as she shuddered in climax above Darrin, my husband groaned from pure pleasure as he reached his peak. I imagined the feel of her pussy clamped tightly around his aching prick, spasming wildly, his explosion, his cock jetting wildly inside her hot tunnel, her spasming tightness milking his throbbing cock greedily.

That did it, and I let out a matching shriek of pleasure as my orgasm rushed at me, slamming my body with a punch of pleasure, as Roger groaned, growled, and pulled my hips down hard, arching up into me as deep as I possible, and I felt the jetting pulse of his throbbing prick pumping his hot spunk into me.

Samantha and I looked at each other and smiled, it was time to clean our messy pussies. We were quickly in a 69, letting the guys watch us as we eagerly licked and sucked out the thick loads that we had just been filled with, eagerly tasting my husband's thick cream as Samantha hungrily sucked out her boyfriend's tasty whitewash.

Roger and Darrin had watched the horny spectacle, and Roger was growing back quickly, Darrin's cock was also getting a lift, and we decided to help out.

I quickly wrapped my lips around Roger's cock, sliding my mouth down, tightening my lips around his shaft as I did so, eager to give him my cocksucker lips technique. As I started into the rhythm, I noticed Samantha next to me, swallowing Darrin's thick cock, taking in every inch of that swollen cock. Roger was watching me suck his cock, and watching Samantha suck her Dad, I could feel his cock starting to twitch with need.

I stopped just long enough to growl huskily, "Yes, oh yes, fill my mouth, shoot your load Roger, so that Sam and I can share a snowball!"

Samantha stopped, and cooed, "Oh yes Dad, give your daughter a mouthful of Daddy's sperm, so Momma and I can share!"

We both plunged back down the cocks we were working over, sucking wildly, tight lips eagerly milking throbbing cocks. I cupped Roger's balls and started to squeeze them gently, coaxing the spunk up into his shaft. He started to thrust gently into my mouth, and I could feel his cock twitching, ready to blow. He let out a loud grunt, and I felt a pulse race through his cock, and a gush of hot cum hit the roof of my mouth, another one sprayed all over my tongue, and he added a few more dribbles, as I ran my mouth down to the base of his prick, and pulled back, keeping my lips as tight as a virgin around his cock, milking out every drop.

Next to us, Darrin growled, and I could imagine the spray of Daddy's incestuous sperm spilling into Sam's sexy mouth. She did the same thing as I did, swallowing Daddy right to the balls, then drawing back, tightly milking his cock for every drop.

Samantha grabbed me, pulling me into a tight embrace, and our lips pressed together tightly, opening our lips, we mixed the two loads of juicy spunk together. Our tongues, slick with the mingled cum, divided up the load, and we eagerly gulped down our share, Samantha and I always have to swallow the load, what fun is oral sex if you can't swallow the spunk?

Sam and I were soaking, lust-driven masses of sexual heat, we quickly squatted over Roger and Darrin, I spread my lips, letting Roger see all the wet heat of my pink sugar walls.

"Get your mouth ready, and lick my cunt Roger, lick me good! My cunt is so fucking hot, I'm gonna sit on your face, and cum all over your face!" I growled.

"Lick my cunt Daddy, lick your daughter's sweet hot hole!" Sam urged Darrin on, "Lick me to a massive cum, so I can squirt my girl cum all over Daddy's face!"

I felt Roger's hands loop over my hips, pulling me down, then the hot, wet tongue sliding along my lips, eagerly licking out the juices that my horny pinkness was churning up.

I growled, "Yes, yes, lick me, Roger, lick my clit, shove two fingers up me, find my G spot, I wanna squirt all over your face!"

Right next to us, I heard Samantha let out a squeal of pleasure as she settled her labial lips over Darrin's mouth. As I saw Sam start to rotate her hips on Darrin's mouth, I felt two fingers slide up my walls, and I felt Roger find my G spot, and he started to work me over good. I locked up and I felt that pressure, I tightened and squeezed, and let my ejaculation fly.

My howl of orgasm rose up, as the first stream sprayed out and I let my girl cum go, squirting a wet stream over Roger's face, then more squirts, giving Roger a very juicy, wet facial.

Right next to us Samantha howled, "Yes, lick me, Daddy, gonna cum, gonna cum all over Daddy's face, yes, yes, YES!"

Her voice rose to a shriek of pleasure, and she let go, her girl cum gushing, giving Darrin a juicy faceful of her sweet juices.

The two cocks in the room had quickly grown back, and Samantha and I switched partners. Sam and I squatted on the bed, our bodies pressed together and urged on our lovers.

"Come get me, baby," I growled at Darrin, "Ram that fat sausage into me, and fuck my ass off!"

"Yeah fuck me, Roger, fuck your sweet girlfriend's cunt, knowing that my cunt was filled with Daddy's incestuous sperm!" Samantha cooed at Roger.

Our lovers were more than eager to comply, and I felt my husband moving into position behind me, as Roger took his position, ready to ram Samantha's sweet cunt. I felt the head of my husband's cock press against me, then the stretch as his fat cock split me open, I growled as he drove his cock in, balls deep.

Samantha let out an answering squeal of pleasure as Roger impaled her on his rampant prick, filling up her sweet pink hole. Our lips came together, Samantha and I sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion, moaning into each other's mouth as slick, fat cocks were swallowed up by our fiery, wet heat, our soft, pink holes needing to be opened, to be filled, to be fucked, our tight walls spread apart over and over by the hard thrusts of our lover's slick, fat cocks.

I could feel Samatha's stiff hard nipples, pressing against my own swollen reddened tits, we started to rub our breasts together, and I felt the shooting zings of pleasure shooting straight at my cunt, and I could feel that wave starting to build. The wet, squelchy sound of our juicy pink fuck holes being pounded towards orgasm just helped to push me along, and I felt it rising above me, ready to swamp me.

I tore my lips away, babbling, "Yes, yes, fill me, spray my insides, blow your balls, oh fuck, yes, yes, YES!"

I let out a shriek as I felt the locking up, the squeezing urge, and the rush of orgasm. I reached down, cupped Darrin's full balls, and gave them a gentle squeeze. Darrin roared and grabbed my hips, as my cunt started to squirm and spasm crazily, my orgasm washing over me like a giant wave of pleasure.

Burying his prick as deep as possible, his cock swelled with urgency, I let out a grunt as I felt the eruption, the hard jetting throbs as he went off, his thick cream gushing into me in repeated pulses, shooting his welcome load, my tight pink walls milking crazily, eager to suck every drop out of my husband's cock.

Samantha cried out, "Yes, yes, ram me, baby, give it to me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, cumming, cumming, YES!"

I watched my daughter's beautiful face in the throes of sexual ecstasy, she let out a drawn-out wail of pleasure, as Roger grunted, and buried his cock as deep as possible. I could imagine the thick load that his spurting cock was jetting into her, refilling the tight pink tunnel that my husband had fucked and filled just a short while ago.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers