Parisienne Desires

Story Info
Model Lauren Summer parties with two men in Paris.
9.9k words
4.83
5.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was written for my friends Jack and Doom. The celeb choice and ideas were theirs. Enjoy!

******************

Paris, France

Vibrating and ringing, a smartphone echoed from the bedroom and throughout the hotel suite. The curtains had been pulled back hours ago, inviting sunlight to pour in and brighten the yellow-colored walls. Across the pulled back crimson red sheets, the phone sat near a set of pillows. Room service had yet to enter the room and fix up the bed. Their arrival a few hours ago was only to deliver breakfast to an American tourist who checked in days ago. Lauren Summer gazed back at her face in the mirror, studying her light green eyes. This was not the first trip to France for the twenty-seven year old model. There was a time when she used to fly in and check in at five-star hotels before the world stood still two years ago. Finally back in Paris for a small vacation, Lauren had all the time in the world to relax.

She checked in four days prior, spending her first day catching up on sleep from the jet lag. The next few days made up a short schedule of sight-seeing. Lauren had all intentions of snapping photographs while she was here. Upon leaving home, she preferred to go sightseeing. Part of the reason for traveling was to get a much needed break from home while enjoying the scenery of another country. Sometimes you needed to get away from work and travel around the world to clear your mind. That was how she felt, but her style was to go along. While Lauren had plenty of friends among her social circle in L.A., this was a trip she had to make for herself. When bringing others along, they only stretched out the checks, leaving Lauren to spend more money on credit cards.

Sometimes that was the lifestyle of a working model. To fancy herself as a woman of influence online and live glamorously. She did not need an agency or a laundry list of managers. Lauren had proven herself a few years ago when she exploded on social media with her own modelling. Playboy and Vogue were names on her resume for professional photography. Everybody wanted to have that one friend who was a beautiful model. Whether it was a man looking for his dream date or a girlfriend to tag along. Lauren was confident in herself, that she may not have been the next big model, but she had established her presence through sheer determination. A runway was not needed for someone like her. Hard work had paid off to afford a trip like this. Sometimes it was good to reap the rewards and embrace this lifestyle.

Still looking back in the mirror, she carefully fixed up her makeup. The long locks of her brunette hair were pinned up in a ponytail, hanging high. Sitting on the bathroom counter were various makeup kits and a bottle of water. Lauren had previously taken a shower after stumbling out of bed earlier. No matter how many days it had been, she could not get used to the time difference from back home. In Los Angeles about now, she would be enjoying the midnight hours. Time in France was nine hours ahead of what she was used to, but that was not enough to forget her day-to-day routine back in California. Wearing only a black thong and matching bra, Lauren considered her options for the day. It helped that she was quite a night owl at times back home. The naps she took after arriving had effectively thrown her sleeping schedule off to shift into an average Paris day.

Back in the living room of the suite, Lauren's photography equipment was spread out across a table and lounge chair. It would have been easy to snap pictures with her smartphone and put them up on social media and elsewhere. There was still time to arrange a session for Summer Magazine, a personal project she ran online. A tripod was folded up over the black leather couch, sitting next to her bag of film reels. Over on the lounge chair, Lauren had a black bag she kept her favorite polaroid camera in. On the floor was another bag with the video recording camera and a second tripod. All the tools she needed to set up an easy photography session were there, but not today. Lauren had other ideas in mind now as she hovered her hands across a set of gold hoop earrings. Today was going to be special, she thought to herself why putting the earrings on. The shining gold radiated in her reflection across the mirror.

More than anything today, Lauren felt devious. She had made a connection in Paris on her last trip, though that was a few years ago at this point. Jean Fournier was a man she met back in 2019 through 'a friend of a friend' as the old saying went. So far, he had proven to be a reliable connection far away from home. Lauren had befriended model Julia Rose some time back. Prior to them both getting banned from all MLB games for flashing their tits during the World Series, Julia introduced her to Jean days later at a party. A tall man who turned out to be a French businessman, always one to stick out from the crowd with his grand style. At the time, Lauren did not know what kind of business Jean was into. He offered her a phone number and told her to give him a call if she ever found herself in Paris. On her last trip, she received a proper introduction into his little world.

Jean was a playboy. A man in his mid-forties, evident from the few grey hairs he had in his beard. Tall and skinny, he always dressed in designer suits and wore gold jewelry. Lauren teased him that he looked like a gangster. On a date together, he revealed his side of business as a financial backer for a Hollywood studio. Where his money came from was a mystery to her. It would not be until talking with Julia that Lauren learned that Jean had family connections in real estate across Europe. It was none of her business to poke around for the funny details. Lauren had seen men like him before, who lived in luxury with a penthouse suite and limitless funds to indulge in a lifestyle of excess. She assumed there were other models before her and some who would come after, but her name was in his book. On one cold winter afternoon, Lauren had the man all to herself in his personal quarters.

That was a fun memory she could not forget. Jean complimented her gold hoop earrings that night along with the black high heels she wore. The man had taste for glamour, she thought to herself. Their date continued on into a night of hot lust. Thinking about that night, Lauren felt a desire deep down. Much time had passed since the last time she was in the company of a man. Her sensual needs were specific. A man like Jean was her type, one who took his time with back and forth pleasure. There was no need to use any sex toys, not when she could wrap her fingers around a thick and veiny long cock. If eyes were a window into the soul, she could see directly through Jean's chestnut brown eyes. He liked to get nasty. That was the impression she had from witnessing all the grins he would make. Jean called her exquisite, something Lauren remembered him by.

The more she thought about him, several ideas began to run through her mind. Without a moment to unwind herself, Lauren began to wonder if Jean would be down for some partying. Of course, there was a risk involved. She was not the only model in his contact list, but Lauren had to consider herself special since she was rarely in France. Stepping out of the bathroom, she crashed on the bed to clutch her phone. Multiple notifications were visible across the home page. She swiped her right hand index finger to clear online notifications related to her social media accounts. There was no need to waste time checking in online while she was alone today. Bringing up the contact list, Lauren cracked a small grin while scrolling through and finding Jean's name. It sat next to Julia Rose. Laughing to herself, Lauren found it hilarious that Julia was not here to share any fun. If all went well, today was going to be a wild ride.

'I remember Paris in 2019. Do you? XoXo'

Finishing the quick text message with a heart emoji, Lauren tapped the screen to send it. She dropped the phone back on the bed, not expecting a quick response back. Her eyes scanned across the bedroom, focusing on the phone sitting on the right-side nightstand. She was tempted to grab it and make a call to room service when the notification sound went off on her phone. Reaching to grab it from the bed again, Lauren tapped the screen, and then Jean began to call her before she had even read the text message. Smirking, she thought to herself that someone appeared to be excited.

"Hey..."

A one-word introduction was all Lauren had to do when she answered the phone. "Long time no see, sexy lady. How's it going?"

Giggling at his response, the sound of his French accent was a breath of fresh air.

"I'm doing alright, thought you might be in the mood for some company today. I'm in Paris for the week. Wanna hook up and do something?"

"Hmmmm, you've been thinking of me today? Really?"

"Yes."

Silence fell for a few seconds after her subtle reply. Lauren swallowed her breath, somewhat nervous for a moment. The last thing she wanted was to get blown off by Jean. Then again, she had to figure a man like him probably had another woman for company.

"It's been a long time, I'll give you that. Did you just get off a flight?"

"Yeah! I've only been in Paris for a day. I've been thinking about you since I checked in to my hotel."

A bold faced lie, but it was one Lauren took a risk on. How would he know the difference? She was careful to keep her business separate from his own. "I'm free today if you wanna party."

"Does that mean you're alone?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled into the phone.

"I've got a close friend with me. He's something of a protégé in my line of work." "Oh really? You mentoring someone as an apprentice?"

Lauren teased him. Jean chuckled at that comment.

"Yeah, something like that. I wouldn't mind introducing him to a nice lady, if you're up for it."

This was certainly unexpected. Lauren felt her heartbeat racing. Knowing Jean, what he meant by an introduction could mean various things.

"How old is he?"

"Twenty-six. About the same age as you, yes?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"You wanna party tonight, Lauren? I can set a day for the three of us."

Thinking to herself, Lauren was quite surprised at this revelation. When she first sent the text message, she assumed Jean would arrange something for the two of them. To meet another guy, however, she had to consider it for a moment. This could turn out to be a wild adventure, if she hit it off with the man. Meeting new people was not always on the menu. On second thought, if she did not have fun, Lauren thought she could get up and leave.

"Sure, I'll give it a try. Does your friend look like you?"

"Actually yeah. But he's taller than me and hasn't lost his looks yet. It's a wonder my whole head isn't gray yet."

She laughed at his remark.

"Text me where you're staying and I'll send the limo in an hour."

"Alright, sounds good to me, Jean."

The phone disconnected. Lauren took a deep breath, then let out a sigh. This was going to be a memorable day, she thought to herself. To come to Paris for an adventure of sorts, this would at least be something not to forget. A mystery man to meet and spend her time alongside an old companion. She walked away from the bed, returning to the bathroom where she undid the ponytail holding her hair together. Standing back in front of the mirror, Lauren grinned to herself. It was a good thing she decided to pack her black outfits. To spend the night alongside Jean, and she planned to impress with her dress alone. Whoever his apprentice was, Lauren was eager to meet him now. The more she thought about the night to come, the more she felt that she would be forgetting the jet lag that wrecked her sleeping schedule.

******************

6 HOURS LATER

Across the city, the blue sky had faded into an orange hue as the evening hours came to a close. Traffic began to pick up for another night in Paris, but Lauren was long gone from the hotel. Jean sent a bodyguard to pick her up in a sleek black Audi A8. It was a short drive across streets completely unfamiliar to her eye. Jean had a private villa deep in town. If there was one thing Lauren came to admire, it was French architecture. She had witnessed mansions back in Los Angeles with a similar taste in elegance. A faded white color covered the exterior, but it was inside where the real beauty of the home sparked to life. Jean's mansion was massive and easy to get lost in. Upon meeting him face-to-face again, she kissed his right cheek as he leaned in for a hug.

The man was quick to introduce his friend by the name of Alexandre Durand, or Alex for short. He stood taller Jean, but had darker short hair. Lauren had to wonder what Jean's natural hair looked like before the touch of gray. His face was clean shaved, a stark difference to his friend, who sported a short beard and mustache. The most striking difference came in their style of clothing. Jean had chosen a white buttoned up shirt to go with his black slacks. From that appearance alone, Lauren could only assume he worked earlier in the day. Alex on the other hand, was dressed in a black T-shirt to go with his dark skinny jeans. A big Rolex watch across his wrist, along with his small gold hoop ear piercing. Lauren had arrived in a tight black dress with shoulder straps, pushing her busty breasts up far enough to distract their wandering eyes. Her feet were pushed into a shiny pair of high-heel pumps. The end of the dress went a few inches above her knees, showing off her pale skin that prompted a subtle reaction to the two French men.

'Elle s'habille comme une salope', a comment uttered by Alex to his mentor, followed by slight laughter between them. Their wandering eyes gazed back at her as Lauren was confused. This was only a hint of things to come. When the men wanted to make remarks without her knowing their meaning, they used the French language. Lauren knew they were communicating only among themselves but did not mind. Alex told her that he only knew so much of the English language.

Whether that was true or not, she could not judge him. Alex pointed at her right arm, interested in the artistic ink above her right elbow. She was surprised that he noticed her tattoo of two flowers. They were not filled out, only in simple black ink. Lauren was eager to reveal her other tattoos. A Venus symbol on her right hand ring finger and a Morse code behind her right ear.

Alex was impressed as he quickly pulled his shirt off and showed Lauren his own inked beauty. With a pair of muscular abs, he had a tattoo of a flaming skull in black ink across the left side of his chest. Jean watched them interact, but the older man did not want to waste his time on this introduction. He informed Lauren that the two had arranged a private party in his lounge room within the mansion. A trip up the staircase was in order. It was difficult for Lauren to remember her last time in this massive home. Without Jean there to guide it, the villa could have been a labyrinth of long corridors and doors, all of the same dark red color. Once they made it to the lounge room, that was where the rest of the evening was to be spent. A private party between the three of them. Lauren had not so much noticed the butlers and bodyguards that Jean kept around downstairs.

They were not allowed in the lounge room. Something Lauren learned only from hearing Alex brag. The walls were black with gold lining and a dark red carpet below. Jean had once told Lauren about his surround sound audio system. Speakers in every corner built into the walls and a stereo in the center of the room. First wine was served, followed by the choice of whiskey while slow jams began to play. Alex took a moment to chime in that the playlist was all his choice of American hip hop music. Some of it Lauren recognized, others she was not sure of. In front of the stereo system was a metal stripper pole, glimmering in the darkness from a few dim lights. All Lauren could do was grin and tease Jean about the fact that he wanted a party but did not tell her she would be the one entertaining him. 'Are you trying to see if I'm that type of wild girl, honey?', she teased the older man while the music continued to play.

From the small elevated stage, a large table sat in front of a black leather couch. A dark wood covered the surface, with sculpted legs and gold lining around the edges. Normally, Lauren could imagine that the table was filled with various items any other day. Jean liked to drink, and the alcohol was properly served with the choice of wine or whiskey. A small bucket of ice was there, but still plenty of space was left on the table. She could not help but wonder if the table was moved there for a different reason. Starting with a glass of wine, Lauren teased the men about using the stripper pole. She was not properly dressed to put on an act like that, but the temptation was there. Her words excited Alex. Moving from the wine, she poured a glass of whiskey, daring the men after drinking two shots. 'Pardon me, I've never been a wine girl, if you catch my drift'. Once again, her words prompted the men to both give each other a quick glance. 'Je pense qu'elle se considère comme une séductrice.' Jean gave his apprentice a cold stare after that remark in French.

A familiar song came up in the playlist. The intro riff was unmistakable as Ginuwine's hit song 'Pony'. Swallowing her breath while listening, Lauren was taken by surprise when the voice of Britney Spears came through. 'Baby can't you see, I'm calling...' Someone told her years ago that every girl had a special song that brought their inner-stripper out. A combination of Toxic with Pony was enough to light some flames within her soul. After tugging down the left shoulder strap of her dress, Lauren turned to the men and then winked. There were no words that needed to be said. If their plan was to see her put on a show for them, their wish was to be fulfilled. The right song had made her want to peel the dress off, dropping it to the floor and standing in a black thong and bra. Lauren stomped her heels across the small stage, wrapped her right hand fingers around the stripper pole, and then made her best attempt to start dancing.

Moving did not come natural to her. Off key and with not much balance, she shook her long hair around and then began to twirl around the pole. Experience was not on her side, but the least she could do was try. Moving in front of the pole, she began to bounce her hips as Jean and Alex watched. Each man was still sipping from a glass goblet as she put on a show. Britney's voice echoed in the distance, singing the chorus of Toxic when Lauren decided to pull her bra off and free her tits. Alex sat his drink down and stood up, clapping his hands at her. Lauren moved her left hand over her breasts, squeezing the left one before rubbing it against the cold metal surface of the stripper pole. Time had slowed down for her as she then began to sway, finally in sync with the beat of the song. Jean slowly grinned, flashing his full teeth as he watched her.

She turned around and gripped the stripper pole with both hands. Spreading her legs out, Lauren leaned forward and made an effort to roll her hips. The thong was barely visible down the crack of her booty. With a few tries, she began to shake her ass and moved into a twerk rotation. This was not something Lauren had much experience doing. She kept her hands on the stripper pole, rolling her hips to force those firm ass cheeks to clap together. Alex uttered something in French to his mentor, then the two men traded a few remarks back and forth. All Lauren did was continue twerking while feeling the warm sensation inside her thong. Dripping wet, she could contain her lust that was ready to be unleashed. Once upon a time, Lauren had almost indulged herself in a threesome. That night she was alongside her friend Julia. Tonight, the pleasure was all for her without the need to share. Two men, all for her.