Parisienne Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's that dirty girl I remember."

Jean's comment made Lauren smirk as she let go of the stripper pole and turned around. The song had faded into another one in the playlist. Lauren did not feel the need to listen to any more music for the night. She stepped over to the stereo and turned it off as both men stood up.

"I think that's enough music for tonight. Hope you don't mind."

"It's fine, beautiful."

"Yeah, no problem."

Jean spoke before Alex's reply. Lauren smirked at them and then hooked her thumbs down into her thong. Knowing that their eyes were surveying every curve of her body, she teased the men with this final reveal. Dropping the thong to the floor, she waited to hear the faint gasps as they witnessed her pussy. Freshly shaved and glistening in a layer of wetness. Lauren stepped out of the thong, throwing her arms behind her head to flex her elbows in one final pose.

"You know how to model."

Alex's compliment made her laugh. Lowering her arms, Lauren fell down to her knees.

"Yeah, I think I know how to strike a pose."

On the floor, she pressed the palms of her hands down into the carpet and began to crawl forward. There was no need to leave the lounge and head up to a bedroom. Lauren wanted to get down and dirty right here. Instead of a bed, she would make proper use of that wooden black table. It was big enough to support all three people in the room, or so she believed.

One way or another, Lauren wanted to test the legs of that table. Crawling slowly, her breasts bounced and wobbled underneath. She bit down on her lower lip, softly giggling. Jean stood on her left hand side as Alex was to the right. The younger man had already begun unbuckling his belt in excitement. All she could do was grin, witnessing that sight. Lauren called out in a low, tempting voice.

"Got something in there for me?"

"Yes I do."

His words were uttered with the full strength of his French accent. Lauren flashed her pearly white teeth while gazing at Alex. Her green hues wandered over to Jean, who could only smile.

"I can trust you to show my friend here a good time, yes? I told him you're one of the best."

His question came as she raised both hands at the front of Alex's jeans. "Only if you both show me a good time in return."

The belt buckle made a clacking noise when it came undone. Lauren's eyes moved back to Alex as she unbuttoned his pants and began sliding the zipper down. She could hear Jean's clothes rustling as he took it upon himself to begin stripping. Alex grabbed the ends of his shirt, pulling it up to reveal his tatted chest again. By the time Lauren pushed his pants and underwear down, her eyes shifted to that long scepter awaiting her touch. She had not one, but two monstrous cocks to pleasure herself with tonight. Wrapping her right hand fingers around Alex's shaft, she glanced over to see Jean stepping out of his pants and underwear. His semi-erect pole awaited her free hand. Instead of one, Lauren was now stroking two cocks. Her pale white hands glided back and forth across each veiny pole.

"It's my lucky night in Paris."

Moaning after her words, Lauren shoved both cocks in her face. She began to rub them against her cheeks while speaking more filthy words.

"Two huge cocks all for me."

"One pretty American lady all for us."

Jean spoke to her with a faint moan in his voice. Exhaling for a moment, Lauren took her time stroking each cock. She could feel them rising to full length within the grasp of her hands. The only question this situation came down to was which one would be sucked first? That was an easy choice for Lauren since she had tasted Jean in the past. Opening her mouth, she enveloped her pink lips around the tip of Alex's shaft. 'Mmmmm', with a muffled moan, she began to suck his long hard dick while wanking Jean's cock with her left hand.

"Oh, putain!"

Alex yelled in French. Jean laughed as they both watched Lauren suck and slobber her way down that cock.

"Elle best bonne, non?"

Ignoring their conversation in a language she could not understand, Lauren concentrated on sucking Alex. She bobbed her head up and down, but pulled her lips back to the head and released it with a popping noise. She then pushed Jean's cock in her mouth. Moving her hand down to the base, Lauren began to twist her fingers around Alex's wet cock. Both men moaned as her mouth and hand worked in sync. Those big green eyes glared up at Jean as Lauren slobbered her way down his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him vigorously.

"T'es trop sexy."

Lauren understood the last word from Alex's voice. She drew her lips away from Jean's shaft, releasing them with a popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. I feel sexy tonight."

Her hands stroked each cock back and forth. She leaned in, flicking her tongue across Alex's shaft, then giving Jean's pole an equal licking. When it came time to choose one, she pushed Alex's shaft back into her mouth. This time, Lauren closed her eyes and sucked him harder and faster.

"Suce-moi, suce-moi, suce-moi..."

More French words she could not comprehend, but Lauren felt they had to be some words of encouragement. Bobbing her head up and down, she devoured Alex's cock with ease. Using her left hand, she pumped her grip up and down to please Jean with the touch of her hand. Rather than alternating between each cock with sucking, Lauren shoved her lips all the way down Alex's dick, deep-throating it. She gagged, eyes watering up as she choked. Alex grunted as she pulled back and released his shaft from her mouth. Saliva strings dangled from Lauren's mouth as she gasped for air, but she was not distracted. Turning her head right, she spit on Jean's cock and fed it back between her lips. With a muffled moan, she devoured his length. Sucking it inch by inch, all to be rewarded with the sound of their groans and cries.

Her hand pumped Alex's rod back and forth, fingers squeezing tightly around the pole. So wet down below, Lauren could not shake the feeling of lustful hunger she had within her. Pulling back, when she released Jean's shaft from her lips, Alex could be heard whispering some words she could not make out. His eyes fixated on her as she spit on his cock and pushed it back into her mouth. Gazing up at him with her green hues, she began to bob her head up and down, sucking him again. Lauren let go of his shaft with her left hand, bringing it below to squeeze his hanging nut sack while her right hand was pumping up and down the length of Jean's rod. Again, she made the effort to give Alex another round of deep-throating. Gagging on his dick a second time, she pulled herself up and released it with another popping sound.

"I think she's just getting started. She knows how to handle herself. You just watch." Jean spoke while the men watched the dangling saliva strings from the corners of her mouth. Lauren's eyes wandered to the older man as she grinned at him. Gripping both cocks again, she replied while wanking.

"Yeah, this is only the beginning."

Still stroking each cock with her hands, Lauren began to giggle.

"You know what I'm in the mood for, guys?"

"What?"

No words were needed to reply to Jean's question. Only actions would suffice. Letting go of each cock, Lauren gazed up at the older man and moved her hands to her breasts. She shoved them up. Alex gasped when he watched her pull them apart to offer a passage. The older man knew just what to do, as he guided his shaft between them. She squeezed her breasts together and let out a moan. Satisfied at the feeling of that thick shaft between her tits, Lauren began to pump them up and down.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. It's been a while since I did this with anyone."

She giggled at Jean's words. Lauren gazed up at him with her green hues.

"Mmmmmm, really? Last time I had this huge cock between my tits, you just about blew your load too soon. I think my tits might have been a little too much for you."

Alex laughed at her words, but Lauren had said it for a reason. It was just the right words to utter, motivating Jean to begin thrusting between her tits. Closing her eyes, Lauren embraced this moment as she felt every inch of his long cock pushing up between her tits. She glanced down to watch, spitting on the head and then licking it. She was expecting any moment for Alex to join in. So far, the man had only stood there, wanking himself as she glanced over.

"Bring that dick over here so I can suck it again!"

"I think he's waiting to fuck these tits."

Jean called out while thrusting his cock forward. Lauren laughed at his remark and watched Alex continue wanking his shaft. Either it was true or the younger man was teasing her. Locking her eyes back onto Jean's face, Lauren moaned.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck those tits! Fuck 'em!!"

Feeling the bounce of her body, Lauren maintained eye contact but opened her mouth. Leaning down, she finally glanced away, but looked to her right. Alex was still stroking his cock, unwilling to join in. Since the other man did not give her something to suck, Lauren flicked her tongue across the head of Jean's cock. Each time he did a full thrust, she licked the head. He continued to fuck her tits, pumping at this moderate pace to maintain himself without drawing close to an orgasm. Lauren knew Jean all too well. Especially since she had mentioned it, perhaps he was trying to hold himself back. Gazing back up, she giggled.

"Mmmmmm, I just love having a big fucking dick between my tits. It fits perfectly between 'em."

Her eyes turned to Alex again, teasing him. His hand was still wrapped around his thick shaft, pumping it back and forth. Jean slowed down with a few more thrusts between her tits before he pulled his cock out. Lauren moved her palms across her nipples, squeezing her own breasts. As she kept them held up, Jean poked the head of his cock against her left nipple.

"Smack it."

Biting down on her lower lip, Lauren moaned when she felt the head of his shaft hit against her erect nipple. Jean moved to the other one, rubbing his cock against it while Alex spoke up.

"My turn now. I know what I want."

"You know what you want, huh?"

"Yes, yes. Get up on the table, salope."

Ending his speech with a French word, Lauren was not sure what he was calling her. She climbed up from her knees, but first, she shoved her body up against Jean. Her tits brushed against his chest as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. This was all to tease the other man, though she could assume Alex was not the kissing type. When she broke the kiss, Lauren stepped back and carefully laid herself down on the table. Jean quickly moved over, grabbing both drinks from the table and bringing them to another table on the right side of the room. Lauren could hear the clanking noise of the glass across another wooden surface, but paid him no attention. She slid herself across, feet dangling from the far left side of the table. From where her head was, it would be easy to hang from the edge.

"Is this how you want it?"

"Yes, yes! Stay right there!"

The excitement was audible through his quick replies. Alex was quick to climb over the table, straddling her to sit down on Lauren's stomach. Lauren shoved her tit up and pulled them apart just enough to create a tunnel down the center. Jean stepped around her and soon, she could see his cock hanging above her head, casting a shadow across her face. She felt Alex thrust his cock forward, prompting her to squeeze her tits around it. Gazing forward at the tip of his shaft, Lauren flicked her tongue across it as he began to thrust.

"Mmmmm, yeah. Fuck my tits. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes, just what I wanted!"

Her eyes glanced up and then she noticed Jean was wanking his cock above her. She did not notice his return at first. The man knew how to tease her from this position.

"Wanna suck on this again?"

She answered him back by opening her mouth wide. Her head hanging from the edge of the table, every lock of her brunette hair was hanging down. Alex was busy thrusting his cock between her tits while Jean fed his cock between her lips. Lauren closed her eyes, knowing this was a difficult position for an upside down blowjob, but she enjoyed a dirty challenge. Muffled moans were audible from her stuffed mouth. Lauren kept her hands on her breasts, squeezing them tighter as Alex began to thrust harder and faster.

"C'est exactement mon type de fille. She knows how to use her body."

Alex moaned as he spoke in French to his friend.

"Je t'ai dit qu'elle est la vraie affaire."

Not knowing what was said, Lauren assumed from that last word that they were talking about an affair. She kept her eyes closed, still slobbering all over Jean's shaft while Alex fucked her tits. Spreading her fingers out, Lauren pinched her nipples between them as Jean thrust his cock further down her throat. His balls crushed against her nose, leaving her to inhale the scent of his public hairs. With her eyes still closed, this time she did not choke on his entire length as the head reached the back of her throat. The older man had slowed down as Alex was pumping his cock harder and faster between her boobs. Lauren could hear Jean making a grunt sound. He withdrew his cock slowly from her mouth. A flood of her saliva began to pour down both sides of Lauren's nose. As the drool ran down her face, she moaned at the feeling of Alex's cock pumping between her breasts.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck those tits! Fuck 'em hard!!"

The strings of drool ran down to her forehead, now dripping to the floor. Lauren gazed up, using her right hand to wipe her face as she watched that cock pump between her tits.

"You like it? You like it, don't you, babe?"

As Alex called to her, she grinned up at him.

"Yeah, I like it!"

Jean resumed wanking his cock, not bothering to feed it back to her mouth. Lauren focused on Alex, opening her mouth so the head of his cock could thrust between her lips. Pop. Pop. Pop. Finally, she tried to lock her lips around the shaft. Alex quit thrusting, giving Lauren the opportunity to suck the head and a few inches while that cock was still shoved between her tits. 'Mmmm, mmmmmm', muffled moans came from her voice before she pulled her lips away with one final popping sound. Alex appeared satisfied as she pulled her tits apart, freeing his cock.

"Sale pute, mon type de femme."

Whatever the meaning was of those words in his language, Lauren had to assume it was a compliment. When Alex got up, she turned to Jean, who was motioning with his hands. The time had come for the real fucking, Lauren assumed. She had indulged in the fun of sucking and tittyfucking each cock by now. Using her tits on a cock was one of Lauren's preferred pleasures, now satisfied. Swallowing her breath, she prepared herself for the next sensational feeling. All this time, her pussy was soaking wet, desperate and neglected. She rose from the table and stood up. Jean pointed down at the table and snapped his fingers, directing Alex.

"It's your turn to get on top of him."

Lauren giggled.

"I was planning on it."

Reaching for Jean's cock, she squeezed her fingers around it and grinned.

"I want this up my ass. Think you can give me a good pounding?"

"You know, I can do that."

Laughing at his remark, Lauren turned to see Alex sitting down on the table. He could not lean back far enough since his back would be hanging from the edge. He motioned with his hands, impatiently awaiting her to mount him and ride. For a moment, she remembered the song that brought out her inner-stripper. Alex's saddles were waiting. Bending her knees to climb up on the table, she reached for his cock below. Alex fought back the grip of her hand, holding up his pole himself. Since he did that, Lauren decided to carefully line herself up and lower her hovering pussy onto it. His eyes were focused on her pretty pink vulva lips. He gasped, letting out a loud moan upon the feeling of his cock entering her warm labia. Jean stood behind them, hands planted on his hips as he watched her ass cheeks split in this new position.

"You ready for me, Alex? I know I'm ready to do some real fucking."

Before he could reply, Lauren flipped her hair to glance beyond her right shoulder. "Don't make me wait for it. You know I want that big fucking dick up my ass."

Jean chuckled at her remark. Focusing on Alex again, Lauren pressed her hands down over his chest. She slid her fingers up, feeling his muscular abs and leaning far enough for Jean. Alex was distracted by the sight of her jiggling breasts. He grabbed them, squeezing hard to make Lauren moan. While her tits were receiving attention from him, Lauren soon felt Jean's strong hands squeezing her ass cheeks. He pulled his right hand back, delivering a hard spank across her bum.

"I want you both to fuck me! I shouldn't have to beg!"

Again, the older man laughed at her words. Lauren knew Jean and this was just the way he liked to stall time to tease her. When she finally felt his cock, it was thrusting up the crack of her booty.

"Ohhhhhh, give it to me. Give it to me!!"

Spank! His hand slapped across her bum again. How he planned to tease her did not matter now as Alex began to buck his hips upward. His cock pumped in and out of her pussy, prompting Jean to make a quick decision. Before he could find her dark little hole, his cock flopped out of the crack. Squeezing her cheeks, he pulled them apart and found her ass hole. Lauren groaned, feeling Alex squeeze her breasts again. Closing her eyes, Lauren gasped when she finally felt Jean's cock pushing into her ass.

"Oh god! Ohhhh god! That's it!!"

Swallowing her breath, she had little time to think. To have a cock in her ass and pussy simultaneously was a fantasy fulfilled at long last. This night was made even better with her preference of men. Gritting her teeth, she groaned before yelling out again.

"FUCKKKK!! YESSSSSS!!"

Alex let go of her tits, wrapping his arms around her to pull her down. Her big breasts pushed up against his muscular chest, but he nearly lost his balance across the wooden table. Jean reached for her hair, snatching a tight grip that pulled her head. Lauren growled, her teeth still barred. For a brief moment, the older man could witness her hidden tattoo on the back of her neck. Jean had other ideas in mind rather than studying her body art. He pulled her hair while bucking his hips. Eyes leering down at her ass, Jean watched as his cock disappeared and reappeared with each full thrust.

"FUCKKKKK!!"

Screaming out again, Lauren was overwhelmed with pleasure. Alex would thrust, then Jean would pump his shaft in. She could feel both of them thrusting in and out, fucking her in this steady rhythm. Jean leaned down far enough to rub his chest across her back. Lauren was sandwiched between both men for the time being.

"Putain, putain! Oui oui!!

Alex yelled in French. Together he and Jean continued to thrust in Lauren's holes. She kept her eyes closed, raking her fingernails across Alex's chest as she screamed again.

"YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!!"

Her breasts were shaking and wobbling all around. Hair swiftly swaying around with those gold hoop earrings having a slight bounce. Lauren was lost in a bliss of pleasure. As Jean began to thrust harder and faster, she could feel his balls hitting against the undersides of her booty. Again and again, they gave her thrust after thrust. She was so close to reaching her climax, but Lauren was not ready.

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK ME!!"

Alex's hands slid from her back, moving to her ass. He gave those cheeks a hard squeeze as he began to lose his balance and slid off the table. Acting quickly, Alex moved his hands to balance himself off the floor. Jean began to chuckle, seeing what had become of this position. The table was not the most ideal place for them to try this position, but Lauren did not care. She wanted to test the support of those wooden legs, and so far, the table was the least of her concerns. Jean stepped back and carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. Feeling him slip out, she glanced across her shoulder to see him snapping his fingers.