Parisienne Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, babe. Come on, we're both gonna stand up while doing this."

As Lauren began to rise, she reached for Alex's cock to carefully pull it out of her tight vulva. The younger man groaned.

"Ne sois pas si négligent de ton environnement."

What Jean was telling his apprentice, Lauren was unsure. Alex rolled his eyes, so she figured he had to be scolding him with that remark. When she climbed off him, Alex gripped the edge of the table but still ended up falling on the floor. Jean snapped his fingers again, just to make sure he had Lauren's attention.

"You don't have to do that. I can't stand it when someone snaps their fingers all the time."

"Sorry, pretty lady."

As he stepped back, Alex got up.

"I want more! I wasn't done fucking you."

Turning back, Lauren smirked at Alex. The table was clear and she saw an opportunity to make a new position on it. Her eyes shifted back at Jean, then Lauren got an idea. Turning her back to Alex, she climbed upon the table. Her knees hit the hard wooden surface, hands gripping the edge. Pushing her knees together, she shoved her ass back a bit. Jean stepped around the other side of the table, facing her.

"Bring that dick over here. He can fuck me while I suck you."

"Elle est une sale pute."

Alex's comment made Jean laugh. He flashed his full teeth, grinning back at his friend. Lauren did not want to be kept waiting. The last thing she needed to do was turn her head. Instead, she focused her sights on Jean's cock, hungry for it. When she felt felt Alex's cock rubbing against her pretty pink folds, she moaned.

"That's it, yes. Fuck me."

Eyes gazing up at Jean, she smirked. He planted his hand on the back of her head, gripping her hair. Opening her mouth wide, Lauren moaned on his cock before it was shoved back into her mouth. Her moans were now muted as both men fucked her from one end to the other. Alex gripped her hips as he began to thrust his cock in her pussy. This position made it easier for him, as he found a steady rhythm while Jean began to fuck her mouth.

"Elle est si bonne!"

As Alex yelled out, Lauren's large breasts began to bounce and sway from underneath. Her hair slightly moved along with those gold hoop earrings. She could feel Jean's fingers tightening in her hair as he bucked his hips, thrusting inch after inch of his cock between her lips.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH-GWAH!!"

Her mouth began making various slobbering and sucking noises. His balls hit against her chin with deeper thrusts. Lauren curled her toes up from inside her high heels. Both men fucked her in a chorus, thrust after thrust. After Alex would pump his shaft in her pussy, Jean followed it up by thrusting his dick hard into her mouth. Closing her eyes, Lauren maintained herself, slobbering all over that meat pole pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Suce-le, espèce de sale pute!"

Alex spanked her ass after uttering his words. Jean pulled his shaft out of her mouth to give Lauren a slight break. A flood of her drool poured out as his shaft was dripping in her saliva. Coughing on her own spit, Lauren groaned and then screamed to Alex.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Jean pushed his cock back into her mouth. This time he planted both of his hands on her head. Bucking his hips again, he fucked her mouth in unison with Alex. Together the friends worked in unison at fucking this beautiful American model. Alex groaned, closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth of her tight pussy wrapped around his cock. Jean's face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth, still fucking her mouth. Lauren's breasts were shaking and wobbling in rhythm as she was being taken from both ends. Lauren opened her eyes, gazing up at Jean as he slowed himself down. With one final thrust, he pushed his cock all the way down. She gagged, choking at the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat. Jean grunted and then pulled his cock free from her lips with a long rope of drool dangling back to her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck!"

Her words cried out in pleasure. With Jean stepping back, Alex knew it was time to stop. He gave her ass another playful spank, then pulled his cock out of her moist opening. The time had come to change positions again. Jean glared towards Lauren. He spoke up after they made eye contact to one another.

"Stand up, Lauren. Come here, pretty thing."

She got up from the table, moving towards Jean who smirked to her. She knew what the next position would be. It was too easy for her to guess. Taking a deep breath, Lauren took a moment to consider her options. The act of double penetration was not so intimidating now. Not that she had any fear before they were locked together on the table. From the way Jean approached this situation, she could tell he was a man of experience. Alex on the other hand, Lauren knew he did not share that quality with the older man. So far, she was a bit disappointed in him, but not enough to warrant herself berating him in a language he struggled to speak.

"You ever been fucked like this before?"

Alex's voice caught her by surprise. As he stood behind her, Lauren leaned back to rub her booty against his skin.

"You like my ass, Alex?"

Answering his question with one of her own, Lauren bit down on her lower lip. She was not sure if Alex was the type of man to love a woman's bum. She knew Jean had admiration for her bum, but what of him?

"Yes I do!"

Spank! His left hand came down hard across her bum, making the cheeks wobble slightly. Lauren softly grinned, gazing back at Jean.

"That's more like it."

Her words were meant for Alex, despite her curious eyes set on Jean who was not looking in her direction. The men made eye contact with one another, giving nods. Jean was the leading man here, ready to guide his friend in another act of double penetration.

"Come on, let's lift her up."

Bracing herself for this position, Lauren swallowed her breath again. She exhaled deeply upon feeling Jean's hands at her waist. He lifted her off her feet. Spreading her legs out, she then felt Alex's hands cupping her ass cheeks. They both balanced her up, legs spread out and holes awaiting those hard cocks. Lauren threw her arms around Jean's neck. She leaned in while she could feel Alex's breath blowing down the right side of her neck.

"Just one thing, honey."

Lauren whispered to Jean, carrying on her words.

"I don't want you to stop until I cum. I wanna cum all over your big fucking dick."

She kissed his lips. Alex moved his right hand off her booty to reach for his cock. He rubbed it up the crack of her ass and then pushed into her dark little hole. Gasping at that feeling, Lauren at least was able to grab Jean by the cock. He did not interfere, allowing her to rub his shaft against her wet folds. Sinking it inside her, Lauren gasped.

"I'm ready for it. Come on, I want you both to fuck me. Fuck me, please."

Jean chuckled.

"You don't have to beg for it."

The men laughed together as they began to buck their hips. Lauren moved her hands, caressing Jean's chest as she closed her eyes. She eventually threw her arms back around his neck, rubbing her tits up against his chest as they began to fuck together. As Alex thrust into her ass, Jean began to pump his cock in her pussy.

"Oh god, that's it!"

"Son cul est si serré!"

Alex groaned after uttering his words in French. Lauren had no concern whatsoever for what he could be saying. Together, the men fucked her in unison. One after the other, they continued to thrust at this slow pace. Her breasts jiggled, bouncing slightly as her erect nipples rubbed against Jean's chest.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEE!! OHHHHHHH!!"

Eyes shut, Lauren embraced this moment of pleasure as she felt each cock pump into her. With her legs still spread out, Jean moved his hands over her legs to maintain this standing position.

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!!"

Screaming to them, Lauren's voice echoed throughout the room. Alex thrusted harder and faster, now moving out of the rhythm he previously had with Jean.

"OHHH, OHHH, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

The high heels became more loose from the sheer force of their double penetration in unison. Jean groaned, still thrusting into her pussy. Lauren gritted her teeth for a moment, then began to gasp. She curled up her toes, loosening the heels further to the point where they both fell to the floor with a thunderous boom.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!!"

This was it. There was no turning back from this moment. At long last, Lauren felt herself being pushed to that much needed climax. Her legs began to shake as she lost control. A surge of her juices flooded onto Jean's cock from within as her eyes rolled back.

"Elle jouit! Elle jouit!"

She could not care about Jean's words in French. All that mattered was that her lust had been fulfilled. Panting and gasping for breath, Lauren could feel them stop completely. Both Jean and Alex's hands moved over her as they made an effort to pull out. It was Alex's cock exiting her ass that she felt first. Opening her eyes, she caught her breath, and carefully fell on her toes as Jean pulled his rod from her pussy. Her warm juices streamed down her thighs, but Lauren was not concerned about that for the time being. Lowering herself down to her knees, she licked her lips while gazing back and forth between the men. Jean was once again on her left side, and Alex was on her right.

"I'm not done sucking on those cocks! Bring 'em over here! Come on, guys!"

Alex chuckled, not even bothering to grab his pole. He watched her grab it with her right hand and feed it into her mouth. Lauren went from ass to mouth, sucking on Alex's thick shaft while her left hand gripped the other cock. She bobbed her head up and down, slobbering all over Alex's dick as the other man chuckled.

"Tu vois? Je t'avais dit qu'elle est une pute."

Jean spoke in French again. After he finished his words, Lauren pulled Alex's cock from her lips. Alternating to Jean, she spit on it, then shoved it into her mouth. Her left hand slid down to the base, still gripping it as she began to suck. She let go of Alex's cock only so she could reach down and squeeze Jean's balls. The older man groaned. Lauren pulled her lips back, releasing his cock with a popping sound and then flicking her tongue across the head. Her eyes gazed up, leering at both men.

"Who wants to cum on my face?"

With a smirk, she flashed the front row of her teeth, biting her lower lip. Alex laughed.

"You know, I was already close."

Lauren giggled at his words. She reached for his cock, shoving it back into her mouth. He gasped, caught by surprise completely as she began to bob her head and down his length for a final time. She let go of Jean's cock, giving him the chance to wrap his own fingers around it.

"Sale pute! Je suis si proche!!"

The French words screamed in a panic were enough to tell Lauren that she was pushing Alex close to his orgasm. His face scrunched up as he began groaning, all while Jean became busy wanking himself. When Lauren pulled her lips off Alex's pole, she turned to see Jean's cock aimed directly at her face. "Get ready for this."

Moving her hands to her breasts, Lauren swallowed her breath and then raised her tits up. She knew they would be aiming at her face, but it would not hurt if any misfires landed down on her boobs. Licking her lips, she watched Alex wrap his hand around his cock. Both men were busy stroking their poles, aiming directly at her face. Closing her eyes, Lauren called to them.

"Cum on me! Cum all over me!"

She licked her lips again, listening to the faint cries and moans from each man. Keeping her eyes closed, Lauren took a deep breath. Eagerly anticipating this moment for them to cover her face, time felt as if it slowed down. She hoped that this wait would not last much longer while listening to Jean grunt.

"Je donnerai à cette salope jusqu'à la dernière goutte!"

It was Alex's voice yelling in French that caught Lauren by surprise. He cried out as the first wad of his cum splattered on her forehead. Jean exploded merely seconds later. She gasped, feeling two wads land on her forehead with streaks ending up in her hair. Another wad of cum splashed onto her left cheek, dripping down with a thick droplet that landed on the floor. Slowly opening her eyes, Lauren blinked in time to see a string of cum from Jean's cock. It missed her face entirely, landing in her hair with only a drop on her right temple.

"Oh god, so much cum. I want it all, mmmmmmmmm..."

Closing her eyes again, Lauren continued to hold her breasts up. She rubbed them together, trying to bring attention to them. As Alex's cock was nearly depleted, he squeezed out the final drops onto her breasts. She opened her eyes again, leering up at them with her green hues. The last spurt of cum from Jean was a string that landed on her right cheek, near her nose. Completely covered in their warm, sticky seed, Lauren giggled.

"That was a bigger load than I'm used to."

The men laughed at her words. Lauren gripped each cock again, ready to give them a goodbye kiss. She plunged Alex's shaft between her lips first, kissing it and then pulling it out. As she moved to Jean, she gazed into his eyes. He was watching the cum drip from her face as she twirled her tongue around the head of his pole. After all, she owed it to him. Kissing his cock, she pulled it from her lips and winked up at Jean. Deep down, Lauren was sure this was not their final Parisian affair together.

"I hope you guys had fun. I know I did."

THE END