Park Play

Story Info
Brittany and Jessie engage in some public, hyper play.
3.5k words
3.4
3.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Brittany asked in a tone of poorly concealed tone of exasperation as she looked up to see her mate walking down the stairs. The usually petite, fit and trim, feline had clearly dug into the potion supply... again. Jessie's small boobs were now mammoth mammaries, bursting from her tiny sundress. Her ass, likewise, had positively ballooned outwards to match and the skimpy attire hardly covered anything.

"What?" Jessie asked, with an equally poorly feigned tone of innocence, as if she couldn't possibly know what Brittany was objecting to; even as her supersized bosom threatened to send her toppling down the stairs. The usually tiny and petite feline was always growing, shrinking, or otherwise magically manipulating her body for enjoyment of both herself and her mates. One would think she'd had enough practice with... unusual proportions, but it had been a long while since she'd grown her tits this big, relative to the rest of her body at any rate, and was not yet used to this center of gravity. Perhaps I should have made my ass even bigger as well... balance things out. Jessie thought to herself, even though her rump was plenty big already.

"You know exactly what..." Brittany sighed, shaking her head and pinching the bridge of her nose, lacking the energy to even show frustration anymore...

After a long and lingering winter it was, finally, summer. Even Brittany, who loved the rain, had grown tired of wet, gloomy, overcast days. Now the weather had at long last turned beautiful; sun out, perfect temperature, birds cheerfully chirping, the whole world seemingly abloom and teeming with life. It was a great day, in Brittany's opinion, to finally get out of the house and go for a peaceful walk somewhere. Wanting the company of her mate, she'd invited Jessie to come along, who'd eagerly accepted. All seemed well, the only problem? Brittany had forgotten Jessie didn't seem to quite understand the meaning of the word 'peaceful'. From the perspective of Jessie's 'bigger is better' philosophy, it was a day for excess and apparently share that excess with the world. So, far from the casual, perhaps slightly flirty, shorts and t-shirt that Brittany was wearing, Jessie had decided to put on a bright orange sundress that showed off more than enough fur on her normal figure. Now, with her magically augmented curves, the dress went from treading that risqué line of acceptable public attire and to blowing right past it into the land of the lewd, where Jessie lived. The dress was stretched around her thick, full curves, leaving little to the imagination. Brittany could even see the feline's pink nipples as clearly as if she were topless, poking through the thin orange fabric. Her massive breasts threatening to either bounce or rip through with every wobbly step down the stairs. Her ass was just as poorly concealed, the bottom half of her cheeks hanging out, and Brittany wondered how on earth Jessie was managing to not flash Brittany her pussy. Oh, wait, there it was. It was a suburb demonstration of Jessie's ability to somehow make clothes look even more scandalous and shocking than simply wearing nothing at all.

"Oh, this?" Jessie asked, as if the problem had just suddenly dawn on her. She grabbing ahold of her chest, and began shaking her boobs with her paws and wearing a sly grin while she put on a show for her mate. "You know what they say. Sun's out, tits out!"

Brittany sighed again, slowly opening her eyes and looking up at Jessie... inadvertently snatching another quick view of her girlfriend's vagina poking out the bottom of the too small dress.

Yet, despite her annoyance, Brittany couldn't deny that she was starting to feel a little turned on by Jessie's bombastic display. There was something to be said about the curvy feline's... carefree sexual nature. The unapologetically, lewd display before her. Hell, while Brittany appreciated at least a little more subtlety than this, how could one run your own sex shop and be a total square? Brittany certainly had her own slutty streak, and her brain started to run through the many possibilities as she looked up at Jessie.

"Alright," Brittany said slowly, starting to come around to Jessie's way of thinking. A smile crossed her muzzle as an idea began to form in her mind. It was hardly a very sophisticated plan, but there were times a sledgehammer was the correct tool. "You wanna play this game? I can play this game!" A curious grin began to cross Jessie's face, but she said nothing, she wasn't sure what to say. Was Brittany's statement supposed to be a threat? It almost sounded like it, with the angry tone she'd used, but Jessie very much wanted to play 'this game' and was only eager to see what Brittany had in mind. The cat girl's long, thin, feline tail swished playfully behind her enlarged rear as Brittany pushed by on her way up the stairs without another word. Jessie debated following her into the bedroom, but wasn't sure if they'd ever make it back out! So, she waited for her lover on the stairs instead, for what felt like forever, until finally Brittany made her reappearance.

The husky was now wearing a short, spring green sundress that looked strikingly familiar to the one Jessie was already wearing. And, just like Jessie's dress, Brittany seemed to be stretching the limits of the fabric, her chest and ass filling the tiny number until the dress looked fit to burst! Yet, it wasn't Brittany's supersized curves that really attracted her girlfriend's attention; hanging low and swinging back and forth was a long, thick, already halfway hard girl cock dribbling pre as it swung between the husky's thick thighs. The sight of Brittany's massive breasts, thick ass, or massive dick would be enough to excite Jessie, but the entire package made it feel like her heart was about to stop! Her tail began to swish faster, her vibrant purple eyes alive with lust and the room actually filling with the smell of her arousal, which didn't go unnoticed by Brittany.

For a moment, the two women stared at each other with lewd looks of longing, and it looked doubtful if they'd ever make their walk through the park. Eventually, though, Brittany managed to snap out of it. With a shake of her head, she took Jessie by the arm, leading her to the private elevator that would bring them down through Lewd Tower and to the street below. "Come on!" Brittany said with a little wag of her tail. "Let's go!"

On the street, it was tough to tell if the furry couple were attracting any more looks than usual. A nine-foot tall husky girl and her 4'9 girlfriend seem to attract attention, regardless of what they look like or are wearing. Whatever the actual cause for all the lingering stares, the two easily ignored the looks. In fact, they were so busy eying each other they could barely pay attention where they were going. Still, they managed to make it to the park without incident, walking under the tall trees that shaded the jogging trails below.

Brittany loved the park, it was such a big space, it was easy to get lost there even when it was crowded. There were wide open spaces, but also plenty of areas thick with growth that provided plenty of privacy if one wanted to get freaky... as Brittany, Nathan, and Jessie had been known to do on more than one occasion. On this particular day, however, Brittany was getting too worked up to wait and find a private location. While it wasn't the husky girl's first time with a cock, she was still taken aback by how horny she was! The entire time she walked alongside her feline lover, all she could think of was bending her over one of the benches that lined the trail or shoving her up against one of the tree trunks. Finally, Brittany could take it no more. "I need to fuck that sweet little kitty ass." She growled just loud enough for Jessie to hear.

"What? Here?" Jessie asked incredulously, her eyes growing big with surprise. Truthfully she'd been expecting to fuck at some point during their walk. She'd halfway assumed Brittany had sex on her mind when she had invited her on a walk through the park in the first place. It felt like half their sex as a couple happened outside on days like this. Yet, while Jessie considered herself pretty ballsy when it came to both public displays of affection or even outright public sex... right her on the edge of the jogging path? Even if it was currently empty with no people in sight. It was the sort of thing she never would have thought as an option, let alone Brittany wanting to do it. After all, while Brittany loved doing it out doors she was usually much more cautious than this.

"Here." Brittany confirmed with a confident nod of her head that made Jessie swoon. She wondered, as Brittany took a tighter hold of Jessie and led her to the base of a nearby oak tree, where this had come from? The feline was nervousness at the prospect of such a public sex act, but had to admit the nervousness simply made the arousal more potent. Her skin seemed to prickle, her heart raced thudding loudly in her ear, and her pussy felt like it was dripping in anticipation. Yet, as Jessie probably should have known, Brittany had a plan.

Before they could settle down beneath the tree, Brittany pulled something from her bag of tricks, although since her dress had no pockets her 'bag' happened to be her cleavage. From between her big, heavy, tits Brittany pulled a small black object, about the size and shape of an egg and placed it on the ground, nestled between two tree roots poking from the ground. Jessie watched with interest, but didn't yet ask what the egg was for. It was usually best to allow Brittany to explain on her schedule. With a carefully aimed stomp of her powerful paw, Brittany broke the egg open, and it crumbled into a powder. As the mysterious object turned to dust, Jessie could feel the typical and familiar tingle in the air as Brittany's eldritch powers were released into the world. Yet, there was something different this time... for all the times she'd been around Brittany's magic, something she'd never quite felt or seen before. There was a shimmer to the air, almost like smoke except... clear? There was also a faint noise in Jessie's ear, as if insects were buzzing about. Soon the static sound went away and things got strangely quiet. Far too quiet for the middle of a city park. Jessie cocked her head curiously, and then turned to Brittany for an explanation.

"I call it The Cloak." Brittany said, taking a seat against the base of the tree. "Although I'm sure someone in marketing will come up with a better name for it if I ever decide to release it to the public."

"Does it make us invisible or something?"

"Yes... well, close enough. When I stomped it against the ground it released a fine powder into the air, the powder disperses itself about 12 feet in every direction and reflects the light. It sort of works like a funhouse mirror, but reacts like a two-way mirror instead."

"So, we can see out, but they can't see in?"

"Correct! Oh, and as a bonus, the powder disperses noise as well, so they can't hear us either."

Jessie trusted Brittany, but it was still a bit of a mindfuck. She decided, while she believed 'The Cloak' worked as advertised, she wanted to test it out and see for herself. Jessie spun in a slow circle and noticed two male joggers running down the path with perfect timing. She smiled and lifted the hem of her dress up over her tits, flashing her naked, curvaceous body to the two men running down the path. Jessie was very confident in herself and her appearance. Still, she knew that tons of guys didn't care for fur-chicks... or if they liked furs maybe didn't care for felines, so she never took her perceived physical attractiveness for granted. However, even the most anti-hybrid guy in the world couldn't help himself but look at a nude woman. Even if it was out of total morbid curiosity, and the fact that her body didn't even get a second glance at her reassured her The Cloak was working exactly as intended. Still, she wanted to up the ante. "Hey boys!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, even jumping up and down a few times to make the sexiest sight possible. After all, who didn't like to watch a big pair of jugs bouncing around.

It seemed like the men had heard something, she even saw them turn to face each other as if to ask 'did you hear that'? But it was clear they weren't sure what they heard or where it had come from. One man even turned around the opposite direction and stood on his tippy toes as if trying to look off far into the distance. Jessie couldn't help but giggle at their confusion as the men shrugged it off and continued to jog past them. As they went by, she could see their lips moving as if they were talking, but their voices were so quiet and far off sounding she couldn't make out a word of what they were saying.

Her experiment complete, Jessie turned to face Brittany, who was still sitting against the tree. Although now her cock was straining against the air, sticking out from under the hem of her green sundress. While the joggers might not have seen Jessie's show, Brittany certainly had, and it made the husky rock hard. As Jessie looked at the dog girl, she simply shrugged her shoulders as if to ask: "Satisfied?"

Jessie was satisfied, and nodded in affirmation.

Although she still wasn't entirely sure what to make of all this. Even having witnessed 'The Cloak' in action Jessie still considered it a bit of a mindfuck. Was it really possible to have this level of privacy so publicly? She shook her head, trying to clear it, deciding she no longer cared about The Cloak, so long as it worked. All that mattered was she had a big, sexy dick to ride! With a short yet running head start, Jessie leaped into Brittany's lap, landing gracefully on her soft thighs. It was a trickier landing than it looked, while Brittany's thick legs provided a big target, her fluffy fur was surprisingly slick to try and stand on and Jessie nearly lost her footing. Standing in Brittany's lap in order to make up the sheer height difference. Jessie leaned in, nestling her body between those two lush tits, falling deep into her husky lover's massive cleavage, pressing and grinding her needful body against her. She loved how big and sexy Brittany was, and could have easily lost herself in worshiping her body all afternoon long.

"Good girl." Brittany smiled, reaching down to squeeze and grope the smaller girl. Feeling big, powerful, and sexy with the tiny feline throwing herself at her. There was something about the size difference between them that seemed to make the sex so much hotter, so much more erotic. Sharing a lustful smile, the two girls leaned in to share a kiss at the same time. Even standing in Brittany's lap, Jessie had to plant her hands against Brittany's chest for stability, reaching up and out to reach Brittany's kissable lips. Her tiny paws sinking into the vast expanse of white fur and tit flesh that made up Brittany's cleavage. The curvaceous canine returned the passionate kiss, their lips locked and tongues dancing together, while Brittany's hands continued to passionately explore the slender yet full figured cat girl's body.

As they kissed beneath the tree, a bird who happened to be within the invisible privacy shield from The Cloak sang merrily. A warm, soothing summer breeze ruffled their fur and caused Jessie's long dark hair to blow into Brittany's face. They felt such a connection to nature as they sat there, making love. It was one of the big reasons why Brittany loved having sex outdoors so much. It just filled that primal side that always seemed to ache for more.

Soon, the girls had enough foreplay. Jessie's body was uncomfortably hot, and her pussy seemed to ache with the need to be filled. She just hoped her pussy was wet enough to accommodate the monster that lurked between Brittany's legs! She turned, and leaned against Brittany's hyper tits, letting her lush cleavage cradle and support her weight while she spread her legs. Without a word, Brittany grabbed hold of Jessie and, taking careful aim with her dick, let her weight pull the small fur girl onto her mammoth cock.

Inch after inch slowly slid into Jessie, stretching the tiny feline to her limit. It was almost painful as her entire body adjusted itself for one single purpose: a pocket pussy for the hyper hung husky. Yet, even with the slight discomfort, it felt so god damn good that Jessie simply didn't care at all. She moaned loudly, letting her tongue hang out of her mouth in a slutty display of lewdness she would have happily put on even without The Cloak. She was too far gone to lustful needs to care about the joggers running past the tree. Dignity and restraint? She'd given that up the moment she had taken that Curvature Concoction that morning. This was all about shameful, size queen, wish fulfillment. After about two feet of dog cock had disappeared inside of Jessie, her progress stopped, gravity was insufficient for further penetration. Still, it was more than enough to properly stuff Jessie. The obscene bulge just below Jessie's big rack, showing how deep the husky's girth had traveled inside Jessie. Her belly distending low and large from Brittany's mammoth womanhood.

Brittany, who was keeping better control over herself, if only barely, knew from experience she could force much more cock inside her lover. But she didn't. This wasn't about rough, selfish sex. This was about the connection between the two longtime partners, and she would only give what Jessie asked for. Instead, she helped the cat girl keep her balance as Jessie began to work her legs up and down: grinding against Brittany's hyper girl cock to their mutual pleasure. Neither girl could last very long at this point, each bringing mind blowing pleasure to the other. Jessie felt so stretched, so tight, so used even with a very small portion of Brittany actually inside her. In that lustful moment during which all Jessie could think about was sex and getting fucked, it felt like the peak of womanhood... riding the huge husky cck of her dreams!

Unable and unwilling to hold back any longer Jessie came so hard, yowling, squirting, and squirming all whilst impaled by the massive girl cock stretching her to her absolute limit. She was cumming so hard Jessie thought she might blast off the end of Brittany's cock! A pussy-powered rocket shooting all the way to the moon. Instead, it was Brittany's turn to fire off. Pulling down on Jessie's leg, forcing her cock deeper despite how tight her dripping wet cunny already felt, feeling like a vice against her throbbing erection. The feline's tiny pussy was the best cock milker Brittany had ever had, and she was rewarded for her talents as the massive canine dumped an equally huge load inside her. Cum shot deep inside Jessie, actual gallons of it! Causing her belly to swell outwards under the heavy burden. Jessie came again, tail swishing back and forth as she savored the feeling of becoming a giant cum balloon.

And like that... it was over. The two girls were both spent, feeling very relaxed as the summer breeze glenty flowed over their exhausted bodies. Jessie slumped back into Brittany, too exhausted to even try to support her own weight anymore, suddenly feeling very sleepy. "How long does The Cloak work for?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Why? Thinking about taking a nap here?" Brittany asked with a slight smile.

"Maybe..." Jessie chuckled, rubbing her big cum belly as she spoke.

"Well, it only lasts for about an hour in this breeze, but..." Brittany pulled out another black egg, this time crumbling it with her fist. "I brought plenty, so we've got plenty of time."

"Plenty of time..." Jessie repeated in her sleepy voice. She wasn't sure why, but that thought caused a smile to cross her lips. And it was with that last thought she drifted off to sleep in the lap of her canine lover, under the shade of that tall oak tree.