All Comments on 'Park Ranger Pantyhose Fun'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

Wow, very nice. Love how the action started to escalate at the end. We should all be so brave and lucky. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This fun escapade displays your very fertile imagination while highlighting a grasp for recreational porn. A story for stories indeed. Undoubtedly you will follow with more events within the park.

A few items that, I think, call out for you to source a Proof Reader. Small things, such as typos or spelling errors, tend to distract from your story. Another item is lack, or under utilized punctuation. Please, it is easier for someone to criticize, but this is offered as potentially improving your offerings.

Having been a Ranger, I can only wish I had been at the park you were.

As a suggestion, pair is a plural word; reading becomes more comfortable when pair is utilized; example : a few pair . . .

'Simple knelt' simply - it' seems just a typo your Proof Reader missed.

The supervisor swoll ? Was going to offer had swollen then came across an acceptable mention that swoll is n adjective usable for swole. Thank you, I have a new word to use, but not an adverb.

Sank is a past tense, I suggest the dick was sinking ... OR, you could alter the tense earlier in the sentence.

I laid on the ground? Logistics suggest that another Ranger lay on the ground, you then mounted him, reverse cowgirl, making your butt accessible to another dick.

I gladly took his man meat into my mouth while I considerate on it ? ?

CDsRsoHOTCDsRsoHOTabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the comments and helpful tips. Sometimes the auto correct on the app I use gets the better of me. Definitely not the best at writing, just a fun way to pass the time and share the obsession. Thanks again!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.