The Fellas in Mike's Garage

Story Info
Neighbor invites himself to football party and is surprised!
2k words
4.52
19.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers

A few months ago a single guy named Mike moved into the house behind mine. We have exchanged pleasant comments over the fence and waved a few times. The homes vary in style and age. Mine was your typical brick ranch with an attached garage. The homes to the rear of mine were older and more farmhouse style with separate out buildings including sheds, barns, and garages.

I myself was recently divorced and enjoying the solitude of my home. Nothing like coming home to a quite relaxing environment after a busy day in sales. On Sundays I roll my television out onto my deck and watch the football games while finding the bottom of a cooler full of beer.

While setting up for my outdoor viewing pleasure I noticed the same group of fellas filing into Mike's garage that were over last Sunday. They would walk in with bags, coolers, and totes always shutting the door behind them. At the conclusion of the last football game they would all stagger out one at a time. Mike would then lock up the garage and head into his house.

A few weeks later Mike and I happened to be mowing our backyards at the same time. We cut along the adjoining fence and stopped in the middle to talk. He mentioned that he noticed my outdoor sports viewing set up and how creative it was. I stated that he must have a sweet man cave set up in his garage to entertain the crew that comes by on game day. With that we restarted the mowers and finished our tasks.

Sunday came and so did the rain. I was hoping it would let up in time for the games but instead intensified. I glanced over to Mike's yard where the guys were braving the downpour in route to the garage. Watching the first game in the living room was a drag. I'm not sure if it was the disappointing game or the rain that was bringing me down. I thought about going out to a bar but didn't want the hassle of fighting a crowd or driving home after a few beers.

I contemplated going over to Mike's garage with a case of beer and a few pizzas to see if it would be cool if I joined them. Making the decision to give it a go, I ordered a few pies to be delivered and grabbed a case of beer out of the garage fridge. Once the pizzas arrived I jumped the fence and proceeded to the door on the side of the garage. I could hear the game playing as I gave a knock at the door.

Mike cautiously opened the door and seen me standing in the rain with pizzas and a case of beer. He waved back into the garage and after a short delay invited me in. It was a very nice man cave set up. Two televisions connected to surround sound speakers hung from the corners playing the game. There was a brown leather couch with two matching recliners. The best part was a full service bar with several stools lining its front. I complemented Mike on an impressive set up.

After setting the pizzas on the bar Mike threw the beer in the fridge and started introductions. Everybody this is Dave, my neighbor from behind me. The five guys in the group all extending their hands for a shake and introductions. There was Steve, Joe, Andy, Mark, and John and of course Mike.

After I met the guys Mike gave me a tour of the garage. It had to be a four maybe five car garage completely converted to the ultimate man cave. The bar had running water and two keg taps. It was topped with wood that had a mirror like finish to it. Behind the bar was a matching back bar with a considerable variety of booze and mixers. Next to the back bar the full size vintage fridge that now held my case of beer along with many more. There was a slate pool table with all the accessories along with the leather furniture. A section of the garage was portioned off with a door connecting it to the main room. As I looked over that direction Mike stated that it was an unfinished restroom.

We settled into some seats with beverages in hand when I noticed a chalk board with the guys names and some future dates on it. Puzzled I asked what the board was for and noticed an additional name with today's date on it.

When questioned about the board the room grew silent. Mike turned the game off and proceeded to explain the board. He informed me that the crew formed by being members in the same crossdressing chat group. Being mostly married men they needed an excuse to be out for several hours away from their wives. They did enjoy football and the games were always on but the real reason they gathered at Mike's was to take turns dressing up and providing service.

With that Frank exited the mystery room dressed from head to toe in feminine attire. Mike informed me that they all use to dress at the same time but that provided too risky with other people crashing the party and calls from the wives to come home. I felt like the elephant in the room as I was the party crasher.

I informed the group that I too enjoyed the feeling of the occasional soft garment and if allowed to stay would not say a word about what goes on. After a brief huddle the gang agreed to allow me in on a conditional trial bases. With the click of the remote the game was back on and the guys all settled in.

Frankie's outfit was well coordinated. She had a long black wig that framed her face well and free flowed down her front and to mid back. Make up was heavy and completed with bright red lipstick. The large silver clip on hoops matched the silver bracelets she had on each wrist. She had on a red and white poka dotted dress made of polyester The slick dress stopped about mid thigh. Her shiny white nylons covered her long legs. Frankie strutted around on her 4 inch red stilettos serving us drinks and pizza.

Andy motioned her to him and pointed to the floor in front of him. With that Frankie sank to her nylon clad knees and fished his semi erect cock out of his gym shorts. She began pumping his dick at first switching from right to left hand. Then sank her hot mouth over it bobbing her head up and down the full length of his shaft. As Andy grabbed the recliner with one hand and Frankie's head with the other he sent his load deep down her throat. She cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue and returned his satisfied dick back into the gym shorts.

She rose from her knees straightened out her dress and collected the empty bottles on her way to the bar for refills. Mark and John were shooting pool when Frankie dropped a napkin by Mark. As she bent over to retrieve the paper product her crotchless pantyhose revealed her bare ass to the guys. Without hesitation Mark grabbed her by the hips and directed her to the pool table. Bent over the green felt she placed both hands across the playing surface and arched her back towards the guys.

Mark dropped his pants and quickly buried his shaft deep into Frankie. He feverishly pumped her while holding onto her nylon covered hips. With heavy sweating and cursing he slammed into her several hard times as he emptied the content of his balls deep into her bowels. As quick as Mark withdrew out of her cum filled hole John was there to continue the pool table pounding.

Frankie was shaking in her red high heels as John continued his slow deep thrusts inside her. As he pumped past her prostate she moaned and soon streams of her semen were running down her tights from her intense orgasm. John felt her orgasm from within and pulled out just as he was spraying cum from his dick. He shot cum all over her dress and nylon covered ass. John withdrew from her and went back to shooting pool.

As Frankie walked another lap around the man cave, cum continued to run down her nylon covered legs. With every swish of her dress and strut in those heels her pantyhose became slicker and slicker with cum. She kept up on her job and worked the room for drink and snack orders.

Half time of the game started on the dual televisions. Steve, Joe, and Mike moved with a mission to the couch. With three hard dicks facing her Frankie knew what to do and took her proper spot on the couch. She was kneeling on the couch with her head over the arm. There was so much cum on her nylon covered ass that when Mike drove his dick into her waiting hole it made a splash sound. Steve slapped her in the face a few times before cramming his dick deep into her mouth. I could visible see his dick through the skin of her throat as he rocked back and forth over her lipstick covered lips. Joe was getting his long shaft expertly pumped by Frankie as he stroked her hard again dick through the cum soaked pantyhose.

Frankie was slurping and sucking on Steve's dick as Mike continuously pounded her well used hole. Joe exploded all over Frankie's hand several thick loads of semen. She paused on sucking Steve's dick long enough to lick all the cum from her hand. She didn't swallow the pool of cum in her mouth instead displayed it to Steve as he returned his dick to her mouth. The squishing cum in her mouth made Steve shiver as load after load of his cum joined the cum in holding. She pushed all the cum from her mouth allowing it to flow from her bright red lips onto her chin and all over her red and white poka dotted dress.

Mike was heading for a touch down as he continued to pound that cum filled hole. The slapping sound of skin and the slick lubrication of multiple loads of semen drove him over the edge as he completely emptied his seed deep into Frankie.

Frankie grabbed her stiffened rod through the sheer pantyhose and pumped herself to another mind numbing orgasm as she sprayed another load into the shiny cum soaked nylons. She proudly returned to here feet and fingered her ass to inspect the work completed. Happy with the extreme results she pranced to the restroom to clean up and change.

The guys all returned to viewing the game as half time ended. Frank emerged from the restroom in regular clothes with a garment bag in hand. He squirmed a little as he sat on a barstool enjoying a beer and slice of pizza. He winked at me and pointed to the chalk board as Mike was adding my name next to a date in the future.

Mike explained to me that today was more of a show and tell. Next week I'll be allowed to participate in the activities. He assured me that by the time it was my turn I will love it and want more. With that I looked at next weekends date with my neighbor Michelle's name next to it. I thanked the gang for allowing me to join the group and headed home.

I laid on my bed recalling the events of the day as I jerked off. The release from my blue balls was amazing as I filled the palm of my hand with thick cum. I decided to consume my own load in preparation of my big day with the fellas in Mike's garage.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers