Parker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reposition, Leigh pushes the back of the passenger seat down and tells me to sit there, which I comply. She plants her left foot on the seat next to me, and lowers her pussy to my eagerly waiting cock. Grasping me again, she guides my cock into her tight pussy and lowers on to it, taking my full length. The site and sensation of this beautiful stranger riding my cock is better than any high any pharmaceutical could ever provide. This right here, this is the high they try to mimic. I pull the other side of her tank top down so I can see both of her tits bouncing as she rides my cock. I take one of those beautiful nipples into my mouth and suck. There isn't any one thing I look for in a woman, I like all their features, but at the heart of it, I'm a breast man. If I don't get to suck on the titties while I'm having sex I often don't see the point in doing it at all, it's my favorite thing to do. I've taken both nipples in my mouth, graze my teeth gently against them and suck hard before I let up, all the while Leigh pounds down on me.

I kiss her again, tongues probing each other's mouth, and I can feel her building up again. I start thrusting my hips upward to meet her downward pushing, her hands gripping my shoulders. I look her in the eyes, reach behind her and grip her hair. A quick wide flash of her eyes tells me she's surprised, but she wants me to. I grip hard and apply a little pressure. Her face shoots up and a moan of pure bliss comes out of her mouth, her throat exposed to me. My free hand grabs her ass as she starts grinding back and forth on my cock. My lips go to her throat, teeth lightly test the flesh over her jugular, tongue licking, grunting and moaning. Our intensity grows more frantic as we both get closer to reaching the edge.

The air is thick, our body sweating in the closed space. I've gone deaf and blind with the madness of our writhing bodies. Her nails dig into my shoulders as I feel her tightening on me again. My grip on her ass increases, I pull her hair a little harder and that's it. Her breath hitches as her body tightens on me all over. That's it for me too, we both cry out as her pussy squeezes down on me and my cock is buried as deep inside as I can reach when our mingled orgasms bring us both. My cock throbs as my thick cum pumps into her, I tremor as it leaves me and every little movement has Leigh spasming, causing my sensitive member to move. It's a viciously delicious cycle that has us writhing over and over, the orgasm going on and on. It seems to go on forever before she collapses on me, and I lay back with her still on top, both of us trying to catch our breath. Neither of us can move and we're perfectly content staying like that.

This is the most perfect moment in my life, the goal of every attempted encounter with a woman. For years I've search for this moment, tried and failed with so many different prospects. Sex has always been okay before, but never like this. A chance encounter with a perfect stranger and I've achieved more in two hours than three years of marriage. I want to say something, but I don't want to ruin this. After I drop her off at her cousin's I won't ever see her again. We don't live in the same state and I'm driving cross country on my vacation. Even if we did meet up sometime after this, would it happen again?

Leigh finds the strength to push herself up, little spasms cause us both to writhe because I'm still inside her. With her hands planted on my chest, she stares down at me. "And you said your ears are your best feature."

"Until now, they were." She manages to slide off me and the moment I'm out, she collapses back on me. I grunt with the impact.

Reaching across me to the back seat, Leigh grabs the package of baby wipes. "Now I know why you have these."

"Once a boy scout, always a boy scout."

She pulls out a couple of wipes to clean up. "I never knew any boy scouts that could fuck like that."

"Boys got to grow up sometime."

Now that she's as clean as she's gonna get until she can shower, Leigh pulls out another wipe and wraps it around my softening cock. "If my cousin wasn't expecting me, I'd ask if you've got another one in you."

Even though it's so soon, my cock begins to stiffen. "Too bad, cause I could go again." And it was to bad, cause we got cleaned up, dressed and back on the road. She lights up two smokes, gives me one and the new smell makes me realize how strong the smell of sex is. I almost don't want to roll the windows down, but the smoke smell I don't want to stick into the interior. Oh well. No cigarette was ever as good as this one.

I don't ask for her number, but she asks for mine. I'm happy to give it, surprised she asked. She tells me she'll text me in a couple days and maybe, on my way back home we might be able to hook up again. I think she's just saying this to be nice, but she grabs my phone and creates a contact for herself. I didn't think I could be any more surprised, but then she takes a picture of herself for the contact image. Leigh even held the phone away from her with one hand and pulled the front of her tank top down far enough that her areolas were peeking out, but the nipples were covered. I kiss her before she hops out of my truck in front of her cousin's house, kiss her like my life depended on it.

Driving on, I can't stop thinking about what just happened. If it wasn't for the picture of her in my contacts, I might even believe it was all a figment of my imagination. With the smell of sex in the air and a little stickiness the baby wipes couldn't clean coupled with the half pack of smokes she left for me, I know it was real. Fuck anyone that tries to tell me different.


12