Parking Lot & Wine

Story Info
Hooking up with an old friend in an SUV.
2.4k words
4.45
5.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so late for this lunch party it's absurd. I should've been there already but I have to fill up with gas AND get some wine. Why didn't I do this last night? I grab my car keys, lock up the house and drive to the grocery store.

As my luck would have it the parking lot is absolutely full and I have have to park almost at the end of the strip mall. I lock the car and start walking towards the entrance of the store so I can buy wine, flowers and drive as fast as I can and hope I don't get pulled over.

Wine in hand, I'm walking towards my car and about 50 feet away I see someone I immediately recognize... That strut, that walk, those hips movements only belong to one woman. I remember how those hips feel, how that body shape fits perfectly around my hands and how soft that skin is. You were wearing tight yoga pants, as you always do, and a black top, drinking what I assume to be a smoothie. The closer you get the more I think about our nights together, our laughs and about that lip piercing that I tasted before anyone else ever did. It's been close to 8 years since I last saw you in person.

Of course I say "in person" because I'm always creeping around your pictures and videos. You have always turned me on and you always will. It's not my fault you get better looking every single day.

When you walk closer and lift your eyes you smile from ear to ear. You can't believe i'm standing a few feet away from you. Your eyes open wide, you hand your smoothie to your girlfriend who i'm guessing worked out with you, and you come running. You literally jump on me and I grab you and hug you like I hadn't hugged a woman in years. I kiss your cheek and whisper in your ear how good it is to see you and how that sexy strut can be recognized a mile away...

You smell so good too...

I ask you what you're doing in this part of town, since you moved a very long time ago... "I'm staying the weekend with my friend, just up the street. Leaving tonight, where are you going and when are you going to call them to cancel?" I start laughing thinking you were joking... I can't cancel or be late! I'm fucked...

All the while your friend is looking at us and she says: "this can't be happening... this was the guy you were telling me about just NOW???" I was confused... turns out you and her had been talking about me for real. Your friend asked you about what was like being single back in the day and if you could be with anyone else again who it would be...

You told her about my kisses... about how you love sucking on my lips and how you make me beg to bite yours. You told her about how amazing my mouth feels when I lick and suck on our succulent, huge breasts. How my hands feel so good and warm all over your magnificent body... how my wet tongue feels inside your mouth...or how I deliciously suck on your fingers right before I ask you to put them inside yourself. You told her how my hard cock fits perfectly inside your tight pussy and how I am the only person that has made you squirt.

I need to see that she said, right before I was literally in front of your very eyes. I'm sure she was wet just from hearing you speak.

And there i was...

She couldn't believe it and neither could you. But you just had to tell me about your conversation and naturally I got intrigued, curious, nostalgic and most of all horny.

"Listen, I really have to go but let me walk you to your car and maybe we can talk later" You were disappointed to say the least... It's not like we planned any of this but sometimes life happens and you need to go with the flow. No judgment. Nothing.

We get to your friends kick ass SUV, is it an escalade? Not sure but its sick. Black on black. Tinted windows and all. Looks with you could have a US President in there.

I shake her hand and then I give you a hug and we hold on to each other for what felt like 10 minutes. Your aroma, the smell of your hair, the feeling on your neck on my face and lips... deliciousness that makes me want to stay there with you... Right before I let you go I whisper in your ear: "May i please suck on your piercing one more time?" and your reply was what I was hoping for: "yes..."

Your friend gets on the driver seat and we finally kiss. Such a delicious, succulent, wet, yummy kiss...You walk to the drive side and before I even realize what i'm doing I find myself in the back seat on the SUV. I don't even know what the fuck i'm doing and you look back incredibly shocked. Nobody understood what was happening. "I just need to kiss you some more" You look at your friend and without saying a word you know what she's thinkin: go for it girl...

I'm sitting right in the middle of the back seat sorta waiting to kiss you again but when I come up to do so you raise your hand and say STOP! Lean back and unzip your pants... I was shocked. Your friend even more but you knew exactly what you wanted...

I lean back after taking my suit jacket off and I unzip my pants just as you asked. "Now what?" I ask... "Show it to me... I wanna see it." Fuck... I pull down my pants a bit and proceed to grab my already erect dick and put it out. Slightly playing with it to make it as hard as I could. "hmmmm" is what I hear you say... and you ask your friend to look at it. I'm every so slowly and gently stroking it and she looks back and gets way too shy and decides to step out of the car. I follow her with my eyes and look around and make sure there aren't many people around and I am refocused by you... "Keep stroking it..." you tell me...

My left thumb helps me lower my pants and my cock is more free. Right after you say: "Spit on your hand and jerk it" Holy fuck this is hot... just sitting them watching your gorgeous eyes staring at me while I gently stroke my hard and now slightly wet cock, all while biting my lower lip and gently rolling my eyes back in pleasure. "DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES, LOOK AT ME!" Is what your orders say... Sorry baby, i won't stop staring now...

As we lock eyes I can still notice your movements... Your still on the seat, looking back at me with your left hand holding the driver's headrest but i can tell you are now playing with yourself. Your right hand had been gently caressing your lovely clitoris. Or perhaps you had already put fingers inside you... As i'm thinking this you literally taste your right index and middle fingers and put them back inside you... and then suck them again... FUCK I WANT THAT... i need that taste. I move up to get some of your moisture right from your fingers and you kindly allow me to lick them and kiss you and suck on your tongue and lips and mouth and fingers and juices, all while pleasuring myself. While our kisses got more and more passionate and aggressive so did our hunger for each other's pleasure. You quit kissing me only to make your way over the arm rest and sit back there with me. I move to the right side and before i realized what was happening I had your luscious lips wrapped over my cock and you began sucking and jerking it so fucking fast... Holy fuck that feels good babe... you need to slow down... I want to enjoy this... the faster you suck the more clumsily I try to unbutton my shirt until i end up doing it somehow... You're sucking me while I hold your gorgeous straight hair and gently caress your back and touch your majestic breasts...

You momentarily stop sucking me to redo your pony tail and make it tighter... You lift your tight shirt, revealing your enormous tits in that blue sports bra. And when I'm absolutely speechless you manage to take my breath away even more... "Grab my pony tail and guide my head... I need you to fuck my mouth" Wow...

I grab a handful and gently, at first, guide your head up and down. It feels so fucking good. You ask me to do it faster and deeper... and I oblige. Fasted and deeper I go and I can feel your wet mouth all over me. every single inch of my cock is inside your mouth as you take deep breaths and moan time and time again. I switch hands and now my right is grabbing your pony tail, aiding me to fuck your mouth in a nice rhythm. My left hand quickly and with your help, lowers down your super tight pants... So there we are... in the back of your friend's car.. my dick in your mouth, my hand guiding you and the other one now playing with your lower lips... spreading them apart the best I can and sticking a finger inside you... god that feels great.

I wonder if you can hear how wet you are but I doubt you can since all you can hear is probably both of us moaning. At some point, when I cant fuck your face any faster I stop... As well as I possibly can I you turn around and you are on your knees, pants lowered, your matching blue thong making your ass look insane... Still wearing your sneakers too... Your arms are fully stretched and your back arched and before I can even choose what to do i hear you say: "Lick my ass hole... eat me up" Fuck me... thats exactly what I needed to hear...

My mouth has been watering since I hugged you an hour or more ago but now I can barely contain myself... both of my hands grab you by each ankle right above your bright blue Nike's and I proceed to absolutely devour and feast on you from behind. Holy fuck i swear you are so warm and you are burning my mouth, lips and tongue... I licked your pussy a few times so your wetness would get all over me and I am now focusing on your other delicious little hole. Hmmm your skin tastes so good...

After a rather effectively holding onto your ankles I really just need to caress your ass and spread you and massage you so I can give you as much pleasure as I know I can... Love spreading you open and tracing shapes with my wet tongue and playing with your senses... finding the perfect spot that makes you squirm and contract your abs and back... hmmmmm I am now putting my tongue inside you and you taste so good.... back and forth... and now also licking your pussy too... I could do this for hours...

We hear a loud knock on the window and its your friend... she must've heard you moaning... You roll the window down and she asks us to hurry up since she has work... You look back and say: "you heard her... give it to me now"

The past few times, years and years ago that we fucked we always used condoms but not today. There isn't one and there's no way I'm not putting it inside you...

I grab you fantastic ass with authority and power and strength and without using my hands I guide my fully rock hard cock towards your juicy pussy and it only took me one try to slide it right in. Holy... fucking... christ..... I can't believe how warm and wet you are... unreal... I never want to pull it out... i want to leave it inside you and feel you with my cock from your insides... hmmmmmm

But we both know I needed to pull it out and then stick it back in... numerous times. We both know it and I start doing it... little by little I get faster and deeper... faster and deeper...

deeper...

and

faster....

hmmmmmmm

I can feel your hand playing with your clit while I smash you from behind over and over and over... My Hands massaging your butt cheeks, spreading them...

In one swift movement I grab your pony tail and pull it while I kiss your left cheek and try to kiss you and bite your neck... we're going crazy and I'm fucking you as fast as I can... I can feel we're both going to cum soon...

I'm pulling your hair as hard as I can and my cock strokes get deep but slower... holding back my orgasm for just a bit longer... my left hand grabs your tits and just when I'm about to cum I hold in place and feel you climax on my hard cock... holy fuck your shivering and spasms might make me cum but no... not yet...

I pull it out and lean back towards the right side back passenger door and somehow you turn around, still moaning.. sweating and now removing your bra so I could see your massive tits... holy fuck... i'm sitting back and you are once again sucking me... gently hitting my cock on your tits until you ask me to cum on your tits... Fuck...

You jerk me off until I completely explode all over your enormous and perfectly shaped breasts and chest... holy fuck.... We don't have anything to clean up... you just pull down your bra and shirt. We kiss once again and right after I say goodbye and grab my bottle of wine I say to myself:

I'm so happy I forgot to buy the wine last night...