Parking Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple get caught parking.
1.3k words
4.16
22.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we were married, my wife Carrie and I were really hot for each other. We would fuck every chance we got and could hardly keep our hands off each other when we were around others.

We had gone to visit a good friend of mine and his wife for dinner one evening and stayed for some drinks afterward. Bert and Ethel lived out in the country near some nice farms and scenic woodlands. Carrie and I were horny and seeing our friends nuzzling each other and kissing made us even more so. We had talked about sex and some of the daring places we each had made love. It was an erotic evening.

We left their house at 11:30, heading back to my folks' house where we were staying. Carrie is from another city and we had been visiting my parents. I decided to take a round-about way home via some rural farm roads. I had been on this particular road before, just driving around with friends when I was in high school, so I knew the area was sparsely populated, and the road would eventually connect with another highway to take us home.

I found a secluded pull-off and Carrie and I began to kiss in the front seat. I quickly removed her blouse and bra and began to suck on her wonderful tits. I love taking her nipples in my mouth and licking them with my tongue and she enjoys it as much as I do. Once I started working on her breasts, she would usually get more passionate and we would proceed to intercourse or oral sex. Carrie took my shirt off and undid my pants. I pulled them off and was naked. I climbed over the seat into the back seat of the car where we would have more room to continue our amorous encounter. When Carrie joined me in the back seat, I pulled her pants and panties off and threw them into the front.

I was on top of her and she leaned back, spreading her legs for me. It was very cramped in the back seat, so we were like contortionists getting our parts aligned just right. My hard prick slid into her warm pussy and I held her legs behind the knees, bending her in half. I had a great angle for my cock and I pushed into her deeply. Carrie was hot and was soon coming. I was approaching my orgasm as well while kissing her and looking at her beautiful face and breasts.

I was thinking about how lucky I was to have found such a woman for a partner when we were shocked by a bright light shining in the window of the car. I looked up and saw a blue light flashing. It was the police. I quickly pulled out of Carrie's pussy and started to climb over the front seat when a police office opened the door and ordered us to get out of the car. I reached for our clothes, but they were out of reach on the floor by the front seat. I asked if we could get dressed, but the cop firmly ordered us to get out. Carrie got out one side of the car and I the other. It was a chilly night and we had goosebumps. My cock was still hard as were Carrie's nipples. She covered herself with her arms and hands.

There were two police officer and they ordered us to the rear of my car. They had us turn around and they handcuffed us both, something entirely unnecessary. When we turned back around, we stood in front of the two officers naked. Carrie could no longer cover herself, so they could see her breasts and her pussy. She has a nice full bush of light brown hair.

The two cops started to tell us that the farmer who owned the land we had parked on had called in a complaint. Sure enough, a farmer and two younger men, apparently his sons, and two women, one the mother and the other a daughter arrived. Carrie and I stood before these people, embarrassed by our nakedness and cold from the night air. They group talked for a bit and the farmer said he didn't want to press charges, but he was pissed-off that we were on his land. The cops took a photo of Carrie and then of me. We were instructed to stand up straight for the camera. Carrie was upset at being photographed in the nude. The two police officers continued to talk and discussed that Carrie and I had been caught having intercourse in a public place, which was apparently against the state law and we were not married, which was also illegal. There were state laws that weren't enforced anymore, but they knew about them. They discussed how they had a photo of us naked. Since nudity was not illegal, the photos didn't show us in 'the act of breaking the law'.

They had a solution. They pushed Carrie to her knees and told her to take my cock in her mouth and suck it for the camera. Carrie had no choice but to comply. She looked into my eyes as she put my dick in her mouth. For some reason, we found humor in it and she laughed as she sucked my cock for an audience. I smiled at the cops and said something about cruel and unusual punishment.

The two cops saw some humor as well and took thing further when one of them opened his pants and took my place in front of Carrie. I watched as she was forced to suck this guy's cock. I was the only one who she had sucked prior to this. The guy pumped her mouth for a while. He wasn't posing for a photo; he was getting off in my lover's mouth. Carrie liked sucking my cock and I particularly liked it when I shot my load on her face. Well, that's what this cop did. He pulled his dick out and shot a spurt of cum onto her nose and cheek. The second string spurted onto her breasts, and then he put his cock back in her mouth while it drained itself. Carrie had to swallow the guy's spunk.

Then the other cop remarked about what a nice ass my girlfriend had. He got her to her feet and uncuffed one of her hands. They bent her over the trunk of my car, with the first cop holding her handcuffed wrist while one of the farmer's sons held her other hand, pinning her there. The second cop dropped his pants and I could see his cock. He was well endowed and was about to put his meat into Carrie's hole. She had only ever had my cock inside her, so she was about to be stretched. I watched the cock push against her backside and then disappear between her ass cheeks. She grunted when his dick found her opening and slid into her cunt, which was still wet from earlier. I watched helplessly as this cop fucked my girlfriend with an audience watching. Carrie looked at me and I mouthed the words, "I love you." She returned the gesture. She looked at me and smiled, trying to make the best of a difficult situation.

I hadn't noticed until then that my cock was hard. The farmer's daughter pointed that out, to my embarrassment. "O looky, he's got a hard-on watching his girlfriend get fucked."

The farmer said, "Well, he's really going to like what's going to happen to her next." I dreaded finding out what he was talking about.

The cop shot his load of cum inside Carrie's cunt. He said all the typical things about her being tight and a good fuck.

The two officers got into their car to leave. I asked if we could go. The answer surprised me, but it shouldn't have. "You were trespassing on this man's property. We'll leave it to him to determine when he wants to let you go." Carrie and I were led down a dirt path to a house. We were both naked and wondering what was going to happen next.