Parking Problem Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple taken captive after caught parking.
1.5k words
3.98
16.4k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first chapter of this story related how, before we were married, my future wife Carrie and I had been caught fucking in our car after a late-night visit with some friends. The police officers, if they really were police, had Carrie give a blow-job to the one cop and then she was fucked by the other. They turned us over to a farmer and his family who owned the property where we had been parking. We were both naked and the farmer had a gun. He directed us to walk down their dirt pathway toward their house. The farmer had two sons and a daughter, all young adults, who were watching their mom and dad push us down the road. The farmer and his wife were bitching the whole way about people trespassing on their property. I didn't see what the big deal was but when I said so, one of the sons cuffed me behind my neck and sent me to the ground. I'm not a big guy and was no match for the two brothers.

Carrie and I both apologized and asked them to kindly let us go. I explained that we were young and in love and couldn't resist each other. That prompted a lecture from the farmer's wife about fornicating before marriage being adultery and a sin. She was really nasty about it.

We were taken into their home and made to sit on the floor. They trussed me up with some ropes and laid me on the floor. The two brothers were ogling my wife and made her stand up and turn around so they could leer at her private parts. The sister was looking at my cock. With be on the floor with my hands behind my back, my dick was hanging out in front of me. I'm not sure what she was thinking. Maybe she hadn't seen one before or maybe she had. Perhaps she and her brothers had been having sex. I know that was a prejudiced thought, but you never know. When the sister sat with me in front of her; she began to examine my prick. She lifted it and slapped it a few times. It involuntarily began to get hard. The mom and dad had gone into another room and we could hear them arguing about what to do with us. The sister began to pump my cock, trying to get me to come. It got hard and I tried to focus on not having an erection, but I was unsuccessful. I watched the two brothers push Carrie onto the couch. They spread her legs apart and were examining her crotch.

The one brother put his fingers inside her. He commented that she looked different than their sister. The other brother licked Carrie's pussy and said, "She tastes different too."

Then the other brother said, "I wonder if she fucks different?"

Then one of the brothers said, "What about Jacob?" They mumbled a bit. Who was Jacob I wondered? One of the brothers went and got him. Jacob was a big guy who obviously had some sort of disability, maybe Downs Syndrome or Autism. He was perhaps intelligent in his own way, but was severely lacking in normal social skills. The brothers began to joke with Jacob, who was another brother. They told him it was his chance to get laid. They held Carrie while he put his hands on her breasts and ran his fingers through her hair. He pinched her nipples and seemed to get very excited with a naked woman to play with.

"She could be his pet." One brother said. "He could keep her in his room and play with her every day."

The other brother had put a dog collar with a leash around Carrie's neck.

The sister said, "Jacob can't take care of a pet. They all die on him."

The second brother said, "Those were rabbits and ducks. We'll have to make sure he feeds this one and doesn't crush her by sleeping on top of her."

Carrie looked at me with fear in her eyes. I tried to knock one of the brothers out of the way, but I was quickly overwhelmed by the other brother and the father who had come back in the room. He said, "We'll just let Jacob, Daisy and her brothers have some fun with you two before we let you go."

One brother said, "Let him go. He's useless, but let Jacob keep her. It's the only way he's ever going to get some pussy." He didn't realize that his sister had already been his first.

By then, Carrie was on the floor with the sister holding her leash while Jacob had pulled down his pants and was getting on top of my girlfriend. I watched helplessly as he pushed his cock in Carrie's vagina and began to moan as her fucked her, apparently his first piece-of-ass. Carrie groaned as he took her. She was helpless and decided to talk the poor guy through it. Carrie has a soft spot for the handicapped, but this was too much. She talked in his ear, encouraging him to fuck her in a purposeful way. She told me later that she was afraid he would get violent if she resisted him. Jacob didn't come quickly. He fucked my girlfriend for at least twenty minutes while I was held on the floor by the brothers. They were cheering their brother Jacob as he fucked his first woman. When he finally shot his semen into Carrie's pussy, he grunted and then shouted out in joy. He stood up with his dripping cock dangling in front of him. One of the boys said, "Maybe he knocked-her-up and she'll have a retard like Jacob for a baby."

I was surprised when they put a collar around my neck too. The sister looked at me and said, "You can be my pet." She didn't seem too bright, but she scared me anyway. She began to pump my cock, trying to get me to come. I was embarrassed when I did. The brothers guffawed at my embarrassment and my semen dribbled down my leg. These folks were going to keep us for pets and fuck Carrie, and probably me whenever they wanted. They were talking about who was next and who wanted to fuck me in the ass. Carrie was crying and pleading for them to let us go. She promised to not tell anyone what had happened if they let us go. The brothers laughed and took her down the hall into a bedroom, intending to fuck her again and again.

I saw the mother and pleaded with her, "Missus, your boys are about to commit more than adultery if they have intercourse with my wife. Is that okay with you, them sinning like that, raping a woman?" My appeal worked and she finally took charge. She chewed out her husband for letting things get out of hand and walked back to the brothers' bedroom. They had Carrie's leash tied to the bed and were preparing to fuck her when the mother chewed-them-out. She took Carrie's leash and led her out of the room. The sister was playing with my cock again when the mother told her to get her hands "off of that wicked thing". She opened the door while her entire family protested. Carrie and I ran up the road and jumped in the car. Our clothes were still in the front seat. I found my keys, started the car and backed out of their driveway. I saw the brothers and the father coming up the path while the mother was crying and shouting for them to stop. I peeled out and took off on the dirt road.

As we got back on the main road, Carrie made me slow down so those same cops wouldn't stop us for speeding. She had gotten dressed and when we stopped, I did the same. Carrie still had her dog collar around her neck. I made a bad joke when I held the leash and said, 'Heel". She said 'Woof' but then slapped my shoulder. We got back to my folks' house, but we drove to a diner to talk about what had happened. I asked her about why she had given-in to Jacob and she explained. She asked why I had gotten a hard-on and come when the girl was playing with my cock. I couldn't explain it. Somehow the danger caused me to get an erection. We were both relaxed some as we talked.

We were married a year later and have gotten over that night. Carrie had been on the pill, since she had been screwing me, so she didn't get pregnant. We remember that night and have been very careful about where we go and where we make love. I still wonder why I had gotten a hard-on and why she gets excited when I hold a dog collar and tell her to "Come."