Part 01 - Barista blackmails mom

Story Info
My innocent mom gets blackmailed by the barista.
2.2k words
3.14
23.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers

I still remember I was in 12th grade at my school when this happened. I was a studious well to do 18-year-old from a well to do school in India. My school had a decently sized coffee shop present where everyone at school would buy their coffee or cookies at interval. I quite liked the coffee shop since it always bought a cookie from the place. However, everything was about to change with this new school year ahead of me.

This year the café staff had changed. It wasn't the same old skinny guy and nice sweet middle-aged lady to serve coffee anymore. The sweet talks were replaced, by harsh coldness of the new staff. They seemed to interact and joke around, but not in the same way the old staff did. And it seemed like one person was always present at the shop. It was a middle-aged man named Charith. He was a dark complexioned 6-foot-tall guy, with a black beard. He had tattoo on his right hand, and he would sit there quietly waiting to hand everyone out their order. He had a buffed build a bit of a tummy, but what struck was his big black beard.

Things were about to change drastically though. My mom came to school one day. She was an average Indian woman, with average looks and size. She had come to pick us up and I went to get the coffee from Charith again today. He got my order and asked me to sit on the table with my mom. It was early time, so there wasn't really anyone around. He asked us how our day was going, and just when he was about to place the coffee mugs on the table his tray tripped over him as he spilled all the hot coffee over my mom. With the burning hot coffee pouring all over her skin, she screamed in agony as she tried her best to get that brutal sensation away. It felt like a hot iron was placed on top of her, as she jumped up and down in desperate attempt to cool down after the splashing incident. Charith panicked, and it was the first time I had seen his head down apologizing to someone like that.

He was quite an alpha male, at least from the looks. And from him to be apologizing seemed a bit unnatural. And that's when I got any answer that why his head was bowed down fixated to a point. In the spill, no one had realized except him the white dress had become transparent for my mom. One could see her blue and pink bra and panty set underneath. Suddenly, the averaged looking Indian women looked like a smoke bomb with her 34D boobs and juicy thighs covering her up with bare pink panties. She looked like an innocent soul, waiting to be ravaged.

In a desperate attempt to save herself from the shame, mom hid behind the coffee counter where Charith would normally work. One could see the looks of absolute disgust and anger and horror in her eyes. She angrily shouted at Chirath, and Charith quietly apologized to her trying to calm her down. She soon calmed down after he told her that if she shouts its going to attract more people into the mess. Trying to figure a solution out, he told her that he can wash her top and let it dry but it will take at least half an hour. Meanwhile, he told, that mom can get a new t shirt from the clothes shop. She protested that she will not take her top out, but Charith ordered her to calm down this time in a rather more assertive voice.

Mom instantly went quiet, as she abided by his word. Being a typical Indian conservative woman, she was a rock bottom and of course she couldn't argue with Charith who was the epitome of a top dominant man. Reluctant, she took her top off as Charith washed it in the sink and let it dry on his counter. Meanwhile, he told me to get a t shirt from the clothe shop at school. Concerned, yet foolish, I abided by his plan and went to get a t shirt. Reaching there, it struck me that I didn't know the size of t shirt I had to buy. I hurried back to the coffee shop and that's when I saw the scene in absolute horror.

Charith had his hands right around mom's waist. While I was gone to get the t-shirt, Charith had now cleverly asked mom for his measurements which he would need for the t shirt. Still reluctant to tell, she had to tell him that she was a 34-D from breast and she didn't know her waist size. He told mom that he would need her waist measurements, and before mom could say anything, he hurriedly turned over mom and told her that he could take the measurements since he was a tailor before this job. Mom tried to protest, but she knew there was no point n arguing since it would only attract more people to the commotion.

I now stood at a distance, seeing the tailor fondle mom's waist as she measured her waist. Luckily there was no one present their at the time, but mom could be seen red in shame letting herself be touched like this by such a lowly man that too in school without her top. Charith seemed to be enjoying touching mom's soft pale skin. Despite being an Indian, she had a fair complexion. Now done with the measurements, he told me to get a Small sized t shirt from the clothe shop. A bit confused, that how that t shirt would fit mom, I still got the same exact t shirt from the cloth shop. And when she put the t shirt on I realized what he had done.

The very lady that was at best ordinary looking, now looked a smoking hot goddess in that t shirt. The t shirt was way too skimpy and tight for her big bosom, as the size of her big boobs was visible from outside the t shirt. The shirt didn't do a great job covering her top, as one could see her big cleavage now. And worst of all, it showed her bottom half and almost completely exposed her navel making it look like a skimpy tank top. Mom was very ashamed by this fit. She was a very conservative woman, who at best wore long skirts as her choice of outfit. She went red in shame, seeing herself be dressed like that in such sultry way. Charith knew exactly what he had done, and looking almost innocent he told mom now she can leave since lunch time at school has begun and people would be coming to his shop anytime soon.

Panick ensued, as mom started looking for a place to hide behind his counter. And that's when Charith angrily told mom to leave the coffee shop since he has customer coming, and he doesn't wanna ruin his business. Mom desperately asked him to hide him somewhere, begging him. This man had mom pleading him, despite it being his fault. Thinking of an idea, he told mom to bend over and hide in the fridge. Mom tried explaining her that it would just cover her top, and her legs would still be out. But he countered her by saying that he would in front of her so people won't be able to see her. She begged him if she could lie on the floor and hide, but he blatantly said no stating how it would make it difficult for him to make coffee and people would still be able to see.

Given an ultimatum by Charith to abide by this plan, mom reluctantly agreed. I stood there dumbfounded, having absolutely no authority to salvage this situation. I had to just wait from afar, sit on the chair and hope that mom survives the situation. Trying her best to fit in, mom placed her top in the fridge which was kind of already filled with cookies and other food items. The cold floor of the fridge led a shudder down her spine, as it touched her brats. She was now bent over, right in front of Charith, stuck in a fridge. Charith, a delighted man, now welcomed his customer for their orders. His plan had worked, and no one could see mom but him. He covered mom with a cloth and it almost looked like mom was now a part of the extended counter top.

He took his first order, and placed money on mom's back, making it look like a top. A bit relieved that things would be fine, she felt it fir the first time. It seemed like a very long rod rubbing the back of her butt making groping her in so many different ways. She tried moving a bit, but knew she was stuck like this till the lunch break is over. Charith, taking full advantage of the situation, started dry humping mom. I could see him going back and firth slightly humping mom. I just sat there helplessly, trying my best not to make things worse for mom.

Mom, on the other hand, was feeling the wrath of his massive dick. It rubbed around her butt and at time poked her asshole. She tried best not to whimper, but she hadn't felt something that big in forever. It was a massive 8 incher at least, and she was ashamed by the weird sensation that now rested upon her. Her whole life, mom had been very loyal to dad, and been a typical Indian housewife. But it felt like lately, in fact since last couple of years, mom was not happy with dad's performance. But nevertheless, it didn't bother up until today, when she felt Charith's massive dick. She now tried her best to stay still without letting him give any more opportunities.

And after a long 45 mins, the lunch break finally ended. Charith told mom to come out of the fridge since no one was there now. Mom, relieved, that it is finally over now stepped out of the fridge. But to her dismay, she was stuck deep in the fridge. She tried jittering around, trying her best to come out but she was stuck. I came to the spot to see mom's condition and tried pulling her out but no success. Finally, Charith said he will try to pull her out. Saying that, he closely gripped mom by her waist slowly moving his hands up now near his breast now hear her breast. His crotch touched mom's butt, as he even slowly grinded her from her skirt. Mom was shocked, as he moved his hands now groping mom' breast while pulling her out of the fridge. He held the soft boobs in his hands and squished them completely as he finally pulled her out. Mom whimpered and let out a groan as she finally came out of the fridge. It seemed unclear whether her obnoxious noise was because of coming out of the fridge, or because what Charith just did. But a look of content told me the reason for her groan.

Mom finally stood up, a bit chilly, glaring back at Charith. But to everyone's surprise, she didn't argue or shout back at her. It seemed she didn't have the courage or capacity to argue with him anymore. She just gave him a look of warning, and left the café with me.

Seeing her walk away now, Charith had to come up with something quick. He called out mom and pointed out that since this incident has taken place in school grounds, he would have to report the entire incident to school stating what happened. Absolutely horrified now, mom ran back to him and told him not to tell anyone about it. She didn't want to add any more shame to this already embarrassing event.

That's' when Charith played his trick. He told mom that in order to prevent that from happening mom would have to work him at the coffee shop for a week. This way she can be termed as an employee and that case wouldn't have to be reported. Mom was found dumbfounded. After the marriage, she hadn't worked for 20 years and she was a devoted housewife. Working like this ta the café, would not only require a new leap of faith but also her lying from dad because she cannot tell hi about the job. Charith told mom that was the inly way otherwise he would have to report the incident now. Having no option left, mom fell for his bluff, and agreed to do the job.

In his usual demanding tone he told mom that she would be provided 2 outfits for her work. One outfit provided by the school which she would wear at break times when customers come to the coffee shop. Whereas, the other one would be another outfit outside break times when coffee house is empty. When mom questioned him, that why the 2 fits he replied rudely 'That's what I want and that's how it is going to be'. Without having an sort of authority, mom still was sceptical of this whole situation but still had to agree to not escalate the things going to school. She loved me more than anything in the world, and couldn't risk anything at last year of my school. Obviously I just stood there, quietly witnessing the whole scene daring not to say a word.

Vux69
Vux69
55 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems English is not your primary language. That's fine. This is a good attempt for a non-fluent speaker.

Not a bad premise of a son having to witness his mom be dominated by a bully. While such stories are already a stretch, you still need a plot that's a little more believable than this. Maybe he whispers some lewd things to her, she gets angry and while angry, accidentally breaks something. He claims it was intentional and that it was recorded on security cameras and she's going to be prosecuted. She says she'll just explain it was an accident while she was angry at his lewd comments. He bluffs saying he has an exemplary record and lots of positive reports of his service and character. You try to interject but are quickly silenced by bully. She pauses uncertain. Now he takes control and asserts he has video evidence that sure makes it look like she intentionally broke it. Being somewhat submissive, she falters, and ends up buying it and begins to plead to allow her to fix it and pay for it. He says that he'll have to make a report of her intentionally breaking it if she wants to pay by cash. She doesn't want that as it would be in the records and potentially ruin her reputation. He offers an alternative that by working there for a month, she can pay it off that way, and if it is broken by an employee during work, they don't have to make a report. etc, etc. Then over the next month, the son comes in with his mom and watches the bully continually dominate her and subjugate her more and more into a sexual plaything.

At the very least, do something a little better than "threw a blanket over her back and they think it was the counter". Wut?

Go ahead and have her hide under the counter. But now she's squatting down right below the cash register and every time he comes to the register, he rubs his crotch in her face. Maybe she has to sit on something in an awkward position that forces her to spread her legs and exposes herself. Maybe sitting on it rubs on her crotch in a pleasurable way. Maybe it makes her even more foggy minded and submissive. Does she ever reach out and use her hands? Maybe defensively at first? Less so after 20 min sitting on that pleasure seat? After the lunch rush, maybe he tells her he sexually harassed him. She denies it, but when he says "Don't deny it. You rubbed my crotch when I was using the register, didn't you?!" While it didn't start that way, it was almost true by the end. But to say that in front of her son... She momentarily turns red and ashamed and says nothing. But before she can collect herself and deny and attempt to explain, he quickly points out her reaction and asserts that this is proof and confession. He starts saying that here she is in a school cafe, having confessed to sexually harassing an employee after taking her own top off and sitting around half naked and trying to rub the employees crotch the whole time. It's a gross distortion and misrepresentation, but she's too submissive and foggy to put up much objection at this point. So he has no choice but to report this.

Then the rest of the story can play out similarly.

Again, decent premise, but man make the actual plot something almost sort of kind of in the same zipcode as something one can believe in.

And as others have pointed out, please find an editor to help with language missteps. I'm gonna give this version a 2. The premise is decent. With an editor and just a couple small tweaks to the plot, I could give it a 3 or even a 4 if you expanded on the thoughts going on in the mom's mind a bit more - how the humiliation was affecting her.

I'd encourage you to remove this version, do a slight rewrite (with assistance of an editor) and repost it again, before you continue on.

Keep writing.

Jackhammer11Jackhammer115 months ago

Don't try to write anymore stories until you learn what Incest is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really Really in need of assistance, especially for:

Sexual related terms for male and female

Continuity within a story

Spelling

Believability

Probability

I could go on and on.

Editing is a primary requirement.

Proof Reading is paramount.

Perhaps you might locate someone more familiar with 'Americanized English'

It appears thecschool is what might be termed a private school or boys school on America. I attended a boys school and, yes, a coffee shop or snack place is in order.

Please showbthisbto someone more versed in American style English for more thorough discussion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First off, this didn't make sense. How is this Incest/Taboo?

Secondly: Story did NOT make sense. The MC talks as if he was there, how is that possible when the "dark complexioned 6'0 guy with a potbelly" was in the freezer with his mom?

Thirdly: numerous spelling errors and sentences didn't make sense.

Lastly: why would she enter the school to begin with? Why would the Mc "get the coffee" from asshole male barista? Also...why would there be a coffee shop in a high school to begin with? Also...why the hell was she offered a job there over one "accidental" coffee spill on her dress.

Coffee stains aren't transparent. If she was wearing a "white dress", it'll just look like she pissed herself.

Needs to be redone in my honest opinion.

OreospazOreospaz5 months ago

You need therapy buddy!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Filthy Moms and Horny Sons Pt. 01 A group of Arkansas moms enjoy their sons in a wild summer.in Incest/Taboo
A Cock for Kathie Mother son relationship.in Incest/Taboo
Holidaying on Samos with my Mother Will shares a hotel room with his mother, for three weeks!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories