Part 01: The Lessons Of A Princess

Story Info
Chapter 1 of a the fantasy WIP series 'The Velvet Trail'.
2.4k words
4.38
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doe lit the candles and waited. She had once hated this room. Now she was indifferent to it. It was large, even for a compared to some of the other rooms in the castle. On one side of the room was a grand four poster bed with white sheets, and opposite was a small balcony that overlooked the square below. A footrest and dresser lined one wall, and a desk the other.

Etiquette and decorum were the hallmarks of a good queen, and though a queen Doe was yet to be, it had been on her eighteenth birthday that her mother had thought it high time she learnt the ways of royalty. There was once a time when she would dread and resent these lessons, and even run away from them. But as she had grown, she had realised he mother was, as much as she hated the fact, right after all. Diplomacy was an all-powerful tool when it came to dealing with powerful people, and when your family ruled the kingdom, it was more often than not powerful people that had to be dealt with.

But just as she mentally readied herself for the lesson ahead, she heard the footsteps coming down the corridor, and a nervous knock at the door.

"Come in," she said.

The door opened. Sir Elinor was her usual teacher, but standing before her tonight was a knight she did not recognise.

"You're not the usual man," she grumbled.

"Sir Elinor is busy tonight, Ma'am," he said.

"Busy? What could he be doing that is more important than serving the princess?"

"I did not enquire, Ma'am."

"You know you didn't need to come. I do this every day, and have done since I was eighteen. I could have had just one day off."

"I'm afraid the Queen was most insistent, Ma'am, she said it's-"

"-Most important for me to learn the arts of the diplomat. Yes, I know how my mother talks."

"Your mother went through this just as you are doing, Ma'am."

"As everybody keeps reminding me. She could have at least found me a reliable teacher. First Sir Molgrim, then Dagan, then Thomas, then Molgrim again. They kept forgetting what each other did with me. Elinor was the only decent teacher I had, and now even he's got better things to do."

"I've been assured he'll be back shortly, Ma'am."

"And I guess in the meantime I shall have to make do with you, shall I?"

"Indeed, Ma'am."

She eyed him up and down. "You don't look like a good teacher."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. Hopefully looks will be deceiving."

"Ummhmmm," Doe said sceptically. "I think you're in for a run for your money..." she let the sentence hang.

"Alfred. Sir Alfred Ma'am."

"Well, Alfred, I suppose we'd better get started then, had we?" she sighed.

"Unless there's anything else, Ma'am."

"You can stop calling me Ma'am!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Urgh!" Doe tore at her hair in frustration. "Let's just get this over with."

Doe stood and untied the chord of her nightie, and before the knight she shrugged the fabric off, letting it slide down her back to the floor. She watched Alfred's eyes widen as they flicked from her naked breasts to her bare midriff. And after a stern look from Doe he, too, began to undress. At least he hadn't appeared, like some substitutes had in the past, in full armour, Doe thought. That made such a racket she'd had maids rushing in to see what the matter was, then leaving very quickly after they'd seen what the matter was. When Alfred had taken his clothes off, she gave him the same appraisal he'd given her. He wasn't bad looking- you didn't get to be a knight if you didn't have the muscles to swing a steel sword like it was cardboard. But she didn't have much hope- she'd had better-looking me do a bad job on her, and hardly held much hope for this second-rate soldier. And as she glanced down, there was the dick, semi-erect, he was about to shove in her. After all, that's what rich and powerful men wanted. Someone to shove their dick into.

"Where would you like to do it?"

"Away from the window," Doe laid herself back on the bed and scowled. "When the days get longer the common-folk gather below in the hope of seeing their princess get fucked."

"Well it's only a matter of time before you'll be doing it in front of more than just common-folk," Alfred said. "Just look at your mother, if it's not too bold to say so. It was only last month that she courted the Duke of Cavandare to help with land agreements."

"She didn't court him, Alfred. She fucked him. She might have fucked him well and hard, fucked him until the Duke couldn't even remember what land he started out with, but there was certainly no courting going on."

"My apologies."

"And STOP apologising! Alfred, everything you say is making me less and less, how do you say, in the mood. And the less in the mood I am, the harder your job is going to be. Now unless you've got any further advice, or anecdote about my mother whoring out her rear end in the name of politics, you're going to climb on top of me and shove your dick in my rear end. And you're going to do that until my legs go weak and I piss all over you. And let me tell you, I think even Elinor would struggle with that now all I can think of is my mother on all-fours letting that rat of a man have a go on her."

"Yes Ma'am," he said tentatively. "Now, when you say your rear end..."

"The normal way, Alfred! The normal way!"

"Of course."

Alfred approached her on the bed, crawling towards her. Once positioned over her, he stroked her thigh, and higher, until his fingers were inches away from making her moan. But instead of continuing, he lifted his hand to her ample breast, and caressed it, leaving a thumb to gently rub the nipple. And soon Doe felt her nipple harden, and as it did, Alfred plucked at his, then twisted it hard, making her gasp.

"Was that too hard?" he asked.

"No, no," she panted. "Carry on."

As he rolled her nipple one way, then another, his other hand reached the top of her thigh, and she gasped once more as he gently touched her pussy. As he began to rub it, he grasped her other breast, squeezing it in a way that seemed to delight Alfred. And as she got wetter, her other hand reached for his crotch, and his cock seemed to throb and grow as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"I think you're nearly ready for me," she said.

Alfred didn't need any further instruction. He spread her legs, lifting them gently under the knees before moving himself over her once more. He positioned his dick at the entrance to her pussy, before pushing inside. It wasn't quite as big as Elinor's, but even so, it made her bite her bottom lip. He slowly pushed, reaching up to once more caress her breast as he did, until the whole length was inside. He stopped there for a second, before slowly withdrawing.

He did this a few times, before without warning thrusting hard into her, making Doe cry out with pleasure as he pounded. And on he went, interlacing the gentle strokes with a rough pump until she started panting harder, and he could tell she wanted more. He sped up, and she began to moan, and her cheeks reddened, and finally, when he felt he couldn't hold it back any more, he pulled his dick out. Two, three, four strands of cum shot out and landed on the naked torso of the princess, reaching almost up to her chin.

When he was sure he had done, he rolled off her and stood.

"Alfred, what are you doing?" Doe asked.

"I'm afraid that is me done, Ma'am."

"Oh, I don't think so. Did you not hear me earlier? Have you heard me scream so loud the common-folk can hear? Have you made me squirt so hard I'll need a new set of linen? You're going to climb right back on me and finish me off."

"But Ma'am, perhaps it is different for a female, but I cannot go again straightaway. I need time to... I need time."

"And what shall I do in the meantime? You'd finally got me going somewhere. Do you expect me to just sit back and occupy my time thinking of my mother shoving some noble dick between her tits? Because believe me, I don't need to think very hard or very distantly for that memory to resurface. And then you'll have to start me off all over again."

"Very well, Ma'am," Alfred said.

And he took one of Doe's legs and kissed her thigh. Then kissed it higher. Then higher, so that he was almost on her waist.

"I suppose this could suffice," Doe said, a sliver of satisfaction slipping into her voice.

Alfred reached out his tongue and lightly flicked her between her legs. Then, feeling the lips of her still-moist pussy, moved his whole mouth in so he could smother her with his tongue. He ran it up and down until he found her clit, and then began massaging and sucking. He heard her mutter something, but couldn't tell what it was, but her tensed either side of his head. And the more he licked, and felt her shudder, the more he felt life seeping back into his aching cock. He finally raised his head, and waited for her convulsions to die down.

"You've stopped," she said.

"If your Ladyship would repay the favour, then maybe I'd be in a position to perform properly once more."

"You want me to suck you off?" she said flatly.

"Ma'am, you will at some point in your career have to offer your mouth to a person of high standing. You could just consider this-"

"Oh, fine!" she huffed. "If nothing else to stop you talking! Hopefully you shutting me up will shut you up as well."

Alfred knelt up and straddled her. He shuffled his knees towards the chest of the sitting princess until his drooping dick was within reach of her mouth. She didn't use her hands, but simply used her tongue to draw it into her mouth. It was still wet from their first encounter. She gave it a few extra swirls of her tongue, and sucked in and out until she felt it harden once more, an uncoil, filling up her mouth. She grabbed his buttocks and pulled him in closer, so that her nose was pressing into his stomach muscles. He continued to get harder, and she felt the rod protrude deep towards the back of her throat. Resisting the urge to gag, she withdrew, then took it once more, fucking him with her face as his dick hit deeper and deeper with each stroke. She sucked, and tried to use her tongue, but the appendage was so swollen she couldn't as much as run it along his shaft. Then, just as her eyes began to water from the organ forcing itself upon her tonsils, she manoeuvred him away, gasping as she felt the relief on her windpipe.

"I think you're definitely ready," she said, wiping her eyes. "You've already relieved yourself over my breasts, I don't need you clogging my throat up."

Once more, Alfred placed his dick, shiny and glistening, to her pussy lips. Again, he pushed in, and this time he rubbed his thumb over her clit. Immediately, he felt her pussy tighten, and he was glad that, this time, she seemed to be enjoying it more than him. His dick was still aching, and he felt like he had a while left in him. But as he rubbed, and thrusted, it wasn't long before her gasps became quicker, and rhythmic.

"Carry on," she muttered, moving her own hand down to her pussy. "Yes. Yes. Yes!"

Alfred carried on, trying to focus on the sexy woman before him, of his dick ramming in and out of the princess's pussy. He didn't want to be the one to leave half-done. He needed to catch up.

And he didn't have long to wait. Doe gritted her teeth, and furiously strummed her hand against her clit, and Alfred felt something wet and powerful showering his dick, and chest, as the squirted upwards over him. He grabbed a fistful of her breast, roughly twisting her nipple as she did, and this, in turn, set him off. As Doe continued to rub herself fervently, Alfred pulled out once more, and let another stream of cum release over her glistening body, where the rest of it had been smeared.

They both stayed there for a moment, Doe reclined, eyes shut, and Alfred perched awkwardly as he tried to wipe his cock on the bedsheets.

"Well it took you long enough," Doe said. "But you got there in the end."

"I am a man of service, Ma'am."

"Well, your service is to teach me, and I'm not sure I learned a great deal. I'd even say you had a better time of it than me."

"I was only doing my duty."

"Well you shove an eight-inch dick down your throat and see how you like it."

"Is that an order?"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Alfred! No, not unless you feel the urge. Though I've heard you've got the pick of them in the Knight's Academy if you ever did want to offer. In fact, I might just hire some. I'd bet a castle they'd be able to last longer than you when faced with a woman."

"It's never something that's taken my fancy, Ma'am."

"I somehow suspected, when I saw how eagerly you... you... unleashed yourself."

"I think, unless there is anything else you wish from me, I shall take my leave."

"Don't be a sulk, Alfred. You did well... in the end. Not quite Elinor. I don't think the common-folk heard. But it was good enough."

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Alfred, pulling up his trousers and pulling his shirt over his head.

"Oh, and Alfred."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Send Laundry in on your way out."