Part 02 - Malevolent Manor Fantasy

Story Info
Chaménos go further into the pleasures of the Mansion.
2.4k words
5
708
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

As the doors open, Chaménos' senses are overtaken by the ballroom. The vixen's arm dissipates from him and the doors close behind him and Perdita. They both stare, mouths open, at the spectacle in the room.

Golden pillars with emerald leaves line the room, sparkling off of the candelabras they hold. A long banquet table varnished with gold and more green stones extends the entire length of the room. Their senses are filled with the smell of roses and flowers. The carpet below them is so plush and velvety that Chaménos' dress shoes practically sink into it. Everywhere there are flower petals that seem to float down and dance among them.

And sitting on ornate chairs of wood on different level platforms on the long wide table are more women, all dressed in revealing green clothing that barely pass for dresses. Their brown hair is decorated with leaves of green and gold. Some have leaves over their supple breasts covering their nipples. Others wear gold leaves that hug their body so close that it might as well be painted on. They lounge as if queens on thrones, all of them covered in sparkling body glitter.

Surrounding the table are more golden chairs, positioned very close to the steps of the leaf thrones in which the wooden goddesses sit. Around the table are short bushes in golden pots. More burnet women in green and brown lingerie dance through the bushes, chasing each other, laughing, and touching sensually as they do. They keep disappearing and reappearing in the bushes as if conjured out of the ground. Both Chaménos and Perdita look at the scene, mesmerized. But Chaménos digs deep to try and remain in reality.

"What the hell is this?" asks Chaménos.

"The salad course I think?" says Perdita, chuckling. The pun is not lost on Chaménos, who grabs him by the arm firmly.

"Perdita, we're lost," he says.

"No we're not. We're in Molevalant Manor," Perdita says.

"You're starting to sound like that thick-block-of-soap attendant out front," says Chaménos.

"Why are you so concerned?" he asks.

"Well... Look!" he says to the room full of sexy women. "In what world is there such a ratio of sexy women to men like this? This isn't normal. Why are we valuable to them?" asks Chaménos.

"Well, the blonde vixens were telling me that we are special to them," he says.

"Did they say why?" asks Chaménos, noticing some of the nymphs in lingerie bouncing toward their direction.

"Something about what we have. Only us, I guess," Perdita says, getting lost in the brown eyes of the scantily clad women approaching.

"Us? You mean you and me specifically?"

"No, I think more generally as men," he says.

"You have any idea what that might be," asks Chaménos.

The nymphs, without talking or asking, start to reach their hands out to them and sensually touch them, gently guiding them toward the chairs in front of the leafy goddesses.

"No. But all I know is that it's nice to be treated special by women for once," he says. They're separated, with the nymphs pulling out a chair for Perdita while they lead Chaménos in between the bushes to the other end of the table.

Chaménos thinks about how it felt when the vixen told him that he was special. It made him feel like a kid again. Vaguely, he could recall being invisible, as if he lived in a world that didn't value him or his life. As he was brought before the timberland queen, her brown eyes and smiles filled him with significance. He felt seen, as if he'd just been found after being sought after for so long. It's as if they were celebrating the discovery of him.

The nymphs helped seat him and made him comfortable. The woman sitting above him, clad in gold leaves hugging her body, crossed her feet and let her glistening toes dangle right down near his crotch. She had emerald earrings and small zircon brooches in her thick brown hair. Chaménos was stupefied into silence at her beauty as the flowers continued to fall around them. She was twirling a pink orchid in her hand.

"I hope you didn't get too full from your appetizers," says the golden woodland woman.

"Not at all... Miss..." Chaménos trails off, unable to form thoughts while he looks in her eyes and chiseled muscles.

"Mielikki. You can call me Mielikki my dear incubus," she says, reaching out the flower to him. The smell of the orchid is potent, pungent, and fills his nostrils with the scent of a woman. He immediately becomes entranced.

"We've been waiting for you for a long time," says Mielikki, pulling the flower back and smelling it herself.

"Why me?" he asks.

"You mean you don't know?" Mielikki asks playfully.

"No. There's been a lot of reference to it but no one is being specific," he says.

At this, Mielikki uncrosses her legs and spreads herself. Chaménos is immediately taken aback by the magnificence of her flawless labia. Gold flakes line her legs, making it gleam with light. She presses herself up by her hands and walks her feet down so that her pussy is close to his face at eye level. Bracing herself, she runs her perfect feet and toes over him. He becomes drunk off of the sight of her and the sweet smell of femininity coming from between her legs.

"I'm guessing that you didn't get this kind of taste in the last room, did you?" Mielikki says, teasing him with toes that go under his balls. She wiggles them. Chaménos practically jumps to attention as fast as he wants to jump out of his seat.

"I want it," he says.

"Let's give you more than just a single mouthful, shall we?" She says.

She sits down at the edge of the table and softly brings her hand around Chaménos head. His lips meet her pussy, and his tongue immediately tastes a sweetness or orchids and natural woman that makes his head swirl. He looks up as he licks her, seeing her breasts sparkle in the candle light. Her hands run up her firm body and back down to his head as she begins to grind his face. He continues to go down on her, feeling her wetness build as she gets closer to orgasm. The want to please her rises in his body. His hands make their way to her legs, feeling her quiver as he continues tracing around her clit. He becomes practically intoxicated, wishing nothing but to please the woman now grinding over his face. He enters his fingers into her and curls up, wanting nothing else than to stroke her g-spot and bring her to climax.

Mielikki orgasms in a loud moan that echoes off of the gold pillars in the ballroom. Chaménos pulls back, elated as he watches the goddess in front of him drive her hips up and down in satisfaction. He feels full, satisfied in a way that slakes his desire but keeps him hungry and ready for more.

"May I lick you more Mielikki," he asks. But she playfully smiles, then takes her foot and teases his lip with her toes.

"We don't want to spoil your appetite," she says. She gently applies her other foot and presses Chaménos into his seat. He feels his body relax and an exhale of his own satisfaction escapes into the air. He begins to close his eyes, but then looks to the ceiling. An image of a woman in a wheat field jars his conscious memory back to him. He pushes himself up in the chair to look upon the glistening Mielikki.

"I was told that I was some type of reward for Lillith. Something about a ceremony," he says. She smiles at him.

"Lilith was right. You are very headstrong," she responds. She giggles as she grabs another orchid, but this time it was red. She looks at him and her eyes flash gold. He feels a surge within him that makes him feel strong.

"What does it mean I'm her reward," he asks.

Mielikki comes back in close to his ear, licking the sides of him. Chaménos' entire body flushes with goosebumps, filling him with a new kind of energy that makes him want to hunt something.

"How about a clue?" she whispers to him.

All Chaménos can do is nod.

"She had to work for it. And she wanted you to work for it too, in the most pleasurable way possible. And..." she says, grabbing his face. She kisses him and he feels one more rush of energy, this time filling him with purpose. Of what purpose, he doesn't know. But all he knows is that he can smell everything.

"It's what you have inside you that counts the most," Mielikki says.

#

The nymphs are grabby and kiss them as they lead both Chaménos and Perdita to another set of double doors lined with gold leaves. Both of the men get caught in an almost never ending circle of kisses and hands that explore their mouths and bodies. They're pushed up against the door with almost no choice but to enjoy the horny leafy women taking turns on them.

But the hunt in Chaménos stirs him to action, realizing that he has to be the one to open the doors. He pushes the handles down and both doors press open. Chaménos and Perdita stumble backward and almost fall over themselves. The nymphs blow kisses at them as they close the door, leaving only a wake of flower petals on the red carpet at the foot of the door.

Perdita wipes a sleeve over his mouth. They look at each other for a moment then start to chuckle.

Chaménos lifts himself out of the childish daze and remembers the feeling, the hunt. He turns around to see a dark wooden hall. It's long, with several offshoots of doors all flanked by deep wooden pillars. Candles line the path and all sound is absorbed into the bright red carpet. He starts to walk.

"Hey," says Perdita, catching up to him, "What's the rush?"

But Chaménos marches down the hall, looking at the doors as he passes. He sniffs, taking in several different combinations of scents that he can differentiate almost like seeing different colors. There's wood, carpet, candle smoke, perfume, and even the smell of sweat. But none seem right to him.

"I don't know. But I know that we need to find someone," he says.

"Looks like all it took was eating some pussy and you completely forgot about leaving," says Perdita. But Chaménos turns to Perdita and stops him in his tracks between the next set of doors lining the hall.

"No. That's not it. I think if we find this person that's looking for us, we can get out of here," says Chaménos.

"Why would you want to leave?" Perdita says. "I mean, look," he says. He opens one of the doors to look within.

It's a wide bedroom bathed in red light. Blood red mid-century modern couches line the small room with a long steel pole in the middle. Several dark haired women in black lingerie and tattoos sit about. One is on the pole dancing salacious movements that invite them to come in. Chaménos smells the aromatic perfume of the women that waft right into his senses. It's made of old leather and candy. He looks at all of them, their lips parted and tongues tracing their lips in anticipation. They hoot and holler, excited at the men they see. Perdita smiles and waves. But none of the smells hit Chaménos right. He closes the door.

"Perdita, stop fucking around," says Chaménos.

"Stop fucking around? Chaménos, I think that's the entire point of this place!"

"I want to find this person. This woman who wants me as her reward. Come on," he says, pulling Perdita down the hall.

The hallway of dark wood snakes around to the left, showing another long passage of doors lined with statues of women in bat wings. Chaménos feels himself being guided by his nose, trying to smell something in particular. It drives him past doors that emanate sweet perfume, decadent feats, all humming with the sound of music, laughter, and women in the throws of orgasm and ecstasy.

"A woman wants you as her reward?" asks Perdita. Chaménos gets a whiff of something that might be what he's looking for. He opens a door in the dark wooden hallway between two statues of Aphrodite. The room is bathed in white light and walls with ornate carvings of angels. On a bed with fluffy pillows and littered with feathers is a woman in spectacular white lingerie. Her golden hair is full and long and practically reaches the white cotton as she leans up to look at them both, as if woken from a beautiful dream. She smiles. Perdita begins to practically fall into the room, but is quickly stopped by Chaménos pulling on his suit to drag him out. He closes the door.

"Not that one," says Chaménos as he marches down the hall.

"How was it not that one? Did you see that woman?" says Perdita.

"We have a larger purpose than that. Come on," Chaménos says.

"You mean we have a larger purpose than them just fucking with us?" says Perdita. Chaménos practically starts to pull his hair out. The smell is driving him wild. He turns and shouts at Perdita.

"Yes! We have a purpose for being here. Let's go!"

"Jesus christ what's got into you?"

"I'm... I don't know. I smell something and it makes me go nuts. I have to find it."

"Find what?"

"I don't know but it's this way."

They wind down more halls, all calling to them in different tantalizing ways. Chaménos leads with his nose, feeling himself being tested constantly as his resolve starts to waiver. But as they walk through another red carpeted hall lined with statues, they turn to their left and find a different kind of hall.

The walls and floor are pale marble. Two wings go off in different directions, but a stairway in front of them leads down to a large set of doors. Their colored toupe, lined with gold and silver leaves. It reminds Chaménos of the invitation he had at the start. He smells the air. It's warm, damp, and moistened with essential oils of lavender.

"This one," he says walking down the stairs. He doesn't hesitate in pushing the doors open.

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers