(Part 02) More secrets of hot nerds

Story Info
My nerdy friend and I get a lot closer...
2.2k words
680
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, is a part 2 (and finale?) of my first story found here:

The Truth About Wine and Hot Nerds

You might want to go there for context and exposition.

I and a young woman known as Evie had masturbated together and Evie had given me one of the better blowjobs of my life in her room, at her apartment, shortly after we had dinner with her roommate Madison. Madison and I had been dating(?) for a couple months with nothing physical occurring, as she was a devout Christian, and I was a filthy Atheist heathen.

Evie was a slightly older woman with a Velma aesthetic. Very shy, a little curvy, and very nerdy. Madison, was basically a brunette Disney princess who spent a majority of her time at choir practice.

Well, to complicate matters, I mentioned the three of us worked for the same company? In the weeks that followed our initial exchange, Evie and I would sext at work, and send nudes during and after work. We never wound up making out in the break room, or fucking in the bathroom stalls. But she would send me video of her touching her (now) shaved pussy, or pulling her frumpy clothes aside to reveal her pendulous, full, round breasts. I would reciprocate by sending video of myself jerking off and cumming. Sometimes in very familiar settings (her room, my room, the bathroom stall at work).

We were keeping it pretty lively.

We had met up several times for drinks with Madison, played footsy under the table, or discreetly sent messages when Madison would step out. We usually avoided sitting next to each other, as I was convinced we couldn't keep our hands off each other in that proximity. We were hooking up a little less than once a week, with one important caveat

No intercourse. Evie was a very nice girl, with a lusty appetite for cock and orgasms, but she had gotten this far in life without losing her virginity, and she was quite set on not doing so before marriage.

But ooooh... did we get close. Madison and I were "just friends" at this point, so I didn't feel particularly guilty inviting Evie over for "movie night" when Madison had choir practice. I'm not sure if Madison had picked up in the sexual electricity in the air, or if she honestly gave NO FUCKS about the two of us spending more time together, but we were getting more and more open about hanging out. So, one fine... Wednesday? I had Evie over for a couple drinks and a movie on in the background while I went down on her.

I suppose I should back up a bit. We had been teasing each other all day. Talking about how aroused we were and how neither of us could wait for tonight. I was sitting in my miserable cubicle and I received a series of texts that Wednesday afternoon.

There was a pleasant ding and a text from Evie. "I had to touch myself this morning after you asked if I could come over"

"Fuck, you're gonna get me hard at work again..."

"Wouldn't that be awful?" (Included was a picture of Evie with her skirt pulled up, revealing a cute pair of frilly cotton panties)

"Is that what you're wearing tonight?" I found myself unconsciously rubbing my hand over my cock and thigh as I gawked at her picture.

"If you want me to... or I could wear something slutty? I bought some new ones..."

"How about nothing?" I texted back, rubbing my hard on through my slacks.

After a painfully shy and long pause Evie responded with a simple "okay".

I tried to hold back a sex groan at her affirmation. It was a very cramped desk space and there were middle aged office workers all around me. In a frenzy, I texted back "Come over right after work- I need my cock in your mouth".

We then proceeded to countdown the day in 15 minute increments. I probably drove 90 on the way back home. Spiffed my house up as much as I could, contemplated rubbing one out before Evie got there, and popped a pretentious art-film DVD in the player. It was probably subtitled, and black and white, and award winning, but who gives a FUCK with Evie coming over, with her panties off?

There was a gentle tapping at my door. There was no time to get myself off... Evie would have to face the unmitigated lust that built up all day. I didn't wait, I didn't give it a couple beats to seem cool, I flung the door open, and there was Evie, shifting nervously but eagerly in a wool skirt and amorphous frumpy top. I grabbed her gently by the forearm and led her gently through the threshold for a deep, wet kiss. We stood in the doorway for a heavy moment before I realized I left the door open, and it wouldn't be decent to undress her RIGHT there in view of traffic, so I shut the door, and ran my hands down her back and over her butt.

We continued exploring each other's mouth with that awkward horny nerd-kiss energy, we both slipped off our glasses, and I ran my hands under her skirt and felt bare ass. She had come here with her panties off. And she let out a steamy gasp as I cupped both cheeks of her butt.

"I felt so nasty taking my panties off in the car..." she was flushed, and breathing heavily. I could tell she wanted this as much, or more than I did.

"You at least parked first, right?" I said with an affectionate smirk?.

"Yes!" She gave me a light rebuking slap on my chest.

"That's my girl... safety first".

She took a moment to look me up and down, I was in a slick button-up long sleeved shirt, and crisp slacks.

"God, you always look so good dressed up... I mean... you look good all the time but-" she was getting more flustered, and babbling, and it made me want to kiss her, so I did.

She unhooked her skirt, and dropped it to the floor, I in turn pulled her blobby sweater thing and unhooked her bra. Dear reader, I don't know if you're a boob person, but... Evie had that delightful degree of one extra serving of tummy, hips, and butt that made her VERY cute, but that extra tablespoon of curvy also went to Evie's exquisite tits. The kind that were big enough to get in your face and struggle to breathe a bit, or the kind that looked amazing with a thick hard cock between the cleavage... not that we tried that ever. Also, not that I have a well defined preference on nipples, but hers were a mouthful, barely distinguishable from her skin tone, and innies until she got VERY turned on. If that helps paint a picture. (I didn't want to be "that boob guy" but... she has a great pair. She deserves the ego boost!)

Evie started breathlessly working her way down my body. She got my shirt undone, gave a few frantic, sloppy kisses down my chest, fiddled with my belt, and got it undone and my pants down my ankles and flung aside in no time. She was greeted by a very enthusiastic erection springing next to her face after she freed it of my trouser-prison. I braced my back against the wall, and Evie took me as far in her mouth as she could manage without gagging.

This felt familiar, and amazing. Her head game had only gotten better over the past couple weeks, as we managed to cram as much practice as her jaw, and my libido could stand. I listened to the loud, thick slurps as my member slid over her tongue and up and down her lips.

I do have this... personal failing, of skull-fucking the women I get blown by. It starts when my hand unconsciously goes to the top of their head, and I play with their hair a bit, and ends with me bobbing their head as I furiously fuck their mouth. Evie had become very accustomed to this, and she would rub her clit faster as I would get rougher. We didn't always cum together like this, but if she finished first, I got to hear her moan and gasp with my dick in her mouth, and if I came first, I got to watch her swallow, and my focus would shift to the pleasant spectacle of Evie rubbing her wet pussy until she shuddered in a meek and twitchy orgasm on her knees.

Today she finished first, but a thick load of cum down her throat was very quick to follow. There were two deep, distinctive gulps, and a heavy gasp after she pulled me out of her mouth. She looked up, and with a very pleased sense of accomplishment, she smiled, and showed me her tongue. She swallowed every drop.

My brain was still horny hazed, but I picked her up and sucked the fingers clean that she had used to touch herself. I guided her to the couch, sat her down delicately, and spread her legs. I knelt down like a supplicant, and declared that I had to taste her. I had to hear her cum. I had to make her feel good.

We kissed a for a few minutes, I kissed down her neck, over her clavicle, down each individual inch of her breasts (with a brief detour at her nipples) down her sweat glistened abdomen, and up and down each thigh. I pulled her legs closer, and put her thighs around my ears. We weren't QUITE hitting the right angle here, so we paused to prop her up a bit with throw pillows.

She squirmed and wiggled with anticipation. This wasn't the first time I had gone down on her, but I wanted to take a nice long moment to savor her, and wind her up. I started with a few, long pausing firm strokes with my tongue against her clit. She gasped, and she clenched her fist, because she knew my next move was to plunge my tongue deep, and curl it back while sucking her clit.

I'm not going to profess a grand familiarity with the female anatomy, or claim to be an expert pussy licker by any stretch. I don't know that my technique is spot on, or even above average- but my one secret to making a partner cum is to respond to their cues. Verbal and nonverbal. And Evie was giving me a shuddering, vocally suppressed orgasm in a few short minutes.

I pulled back from her quivering body. She was breathing heavy, her face was red, and she was glistening with a touch more sweat. I was painfully hard, and had my cock in my hand.

"Kiss me" she said. And she tasted herself on my mouth. Drawing our bodies close. I could feel the heat from her skin. I was no longer in control. And that scared me, and excited her as I pulled her legs up and slid my cock over the entrance of her pussy.

The two of us had NEVER been this close before. We always managed to have one last barrier up. I, in my boxer-shorts, or she in her panties. Or at least, a reasonable distance between our arousal. Not today.

I began grinding against her bare, wet pussy. Locking my dead, empty eyes with her eager, ecstatic gaze. It felt so amazing to slide the full length of my cock against her. my hips continued to buck as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Never breaking eye contact even for a moment.

My hips were hammering, like some dull-witted beast, or a metronome of arousal. I was no longer a functioning human being with a mind. She reached through the pretzely twist of our embrace and began stroking me, centimeters from her pussy. Her lips parted as she wrapped her fingers around my cock, and she began teasing the tip against her lips.

All she had to do was say "yes".

"Fuck me".

"I want you inside me"

and I would have taken that deep wet plunge inside her. She knew I was one simple command away from being hers forever.

My hips continued to roll and grind. Very nearly penetrating her. From a distant place, which was actually right next to my ear, I could hear her moan, and breathe ragged and husky. I could feel myself getting deeper, only for her to pull me gently away and guide me against her lips and clit. The wetness gathered on my tip was more than enough for her to stroke me fast and without any discomfort.

"I don't have a condom" the last human part of my brain said.

"I know... it's okay, just cum for me". She said in a gentle whisper. In that moment, I was hers. Her lover. Her worshiper. Her plaything. Whatever she desired. I dutifully came from her artful strokes, less than an inch from her pussy. Her hips and her abdomen were covered all the way up to her belly button. If it were physically possible, and if I had fuel left, I would have gladly came again as I watched her rub my semen into her skin, and lick it from her hand.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Movie Spanks Wife exposed in movie, reacts, gets spanked publically.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Photographed by my Son A mother is photographed by her 18 year old son in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
At her Dorm Things get wild in the dorm room.in Erotic Couplings
The Canyon Fun skinny dipping at the Canyon.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Old recluse wins the Latina lottery An illegal Latina housekeeper provides extra services.in Fetish
More Stories