Part 07: Skinny Finny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3) Discussion Continues

I finish the tale of my first blowjob as we complete our walk around the pond. We stop where we began and Master says, "You craved to serve when you were a kid. You liked it when this Don guy slapped you around. You were born to serve."

"It turns me on. I can't explain it."

"We're a match made in hell." We both smile, and he puts an arm around me. "Did you and Don or Tessa ever meet again? Maybe for a threesome?"

"I can't count the nights I masturbated before sleep, fantasizing about the three of us in bed. Only I was right in the middle of it, not watching from the sidelines. But it never happened. Don went away to college. I spent senior year wondering if he had told his jock friends about me. I was afraid I'd be raped by football players in the locker room. But nothing happened. I disappeared into hallways full of other students. A couple of years after high school I ran into him in a store. He almost walked past me, but stopped when he recognized me. He leered at me and said, 'Skinny Finny,' and he winked at me. Never saw him again."

"And Tessa?"

"I don't know where she went or what happened to her. I imagine she's still a hottie."

"Speaking of hot..." He unbuckles his belt and unzips. His pants and shorts drop to his ankles. His erect cock is staring up at me. "Your story has me all horny again. You better suck this before you head home." He grabs his cock and waves it at me.

"Here?"

"Right here, right now. Nobody around to see how well you suck me."

"But, sir, the dirt. My pants."

"Not my problem. Squat, don't kneel. Next time bring a change of clothes."

I can't believe he's hard again. He's got the sexual vigor of an 18 year old male. I squat and take him into my mouth, thinking of Don. My dick is getting hard now, too, but I know I won't cum until I get home. Like it did the night I sucked my first cock, my erection will guide me home where I will stroke it until I shoot cum onto my stomach.


12