Part of the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, Becs. Forget it. I shouldn't have mentioned it."

He slightly turned away, but continued to help me do the dishes.

I couldn't focus. I thought about it.

"Slip back in front of my closet tonight. If the scarf is dangling out... okay... if not.. go back to sleep. Okay?"

He just nodded.

I didn't know what to do.

An hour later I lay in bed. I tried to fall asleep and not think about Tony. But about ten minutes later I heard a soft noise in that tiny space next to my cabin. I opened my eyes. I looked at the curtain. Tony, again, did what I told him to do. He didn't put his dick through the curtain, since I hadn't put the scarf through it.

My mind was racing.

"He came back. I can't believe he wants another handjob. And... he's respecting my rules."

I heard another noise and I guess Tony was about to leave. I quickly turned around and looked for my scarf. I grabbed it and put it through the curtain. It didn't even take 2 seconds and I saw Tony's dick. This time it was fully erect already. I grabbed it by the base of the shaft and squeezed it a couple of times. I squeezed it hard and moved my fingers slowly towards the head. I had to be careful. I tried to squeeze-out some of that pre-cum. I sort of "hurt" my "boyfriend" once... I was starting to give him a handjob, but I didn't use any pre-cum, or lube, or spit... so I knew I had to be careful.

I squeezed Tony's dick again. And then I saw pre-cum slowly dripping out. This time I used just the tip of my index finger. I guided the tip of my index finger to the opening. It got wet. And then I slowly let my finger slide over the head of Tony's dick. I knew that this was the most sensitive part. His foreskin was already pulled back so I could easily caress the entire head. More pre-cum came out. I spread it over his shaft. And then I started to stroke him. Gently at first. But I picked up my pace pretty quickly. Like the day before, it only took Tony about five minutes to cum.

After Tony left I closed my eyes. Somehow I felt great. I knew I was helping him to relief some of that stress that had been building up inside him. I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I was standing in the kitchen, making breakfast. Tony came over and brought me a glass of juice.

"Thanks."

I didn't really look at him.

"How is the morality level today?"

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a grin on his face.

"Boosted."

I grinned, too.

"Good. I'm glad."

We didn't really say anything else, just continued to make breakfast, when Matt walked past us.

"Morning guys."

I turned around. He looked awful. He looked tired and exhausted. I kept watching him walk out on deck.

"I guess my buddy could use a morality booster as well." Tony laughed and continued to put butter on a piece of toast.

I didn't really say anything. And I didn't really know what to think. I kept myself busy. But as soon as all the guys were on deck, working, my mind was wandering again. In a million directions. Matt really did look awful. But... I tried to get any crazy thoughts out of my head. I tried to clean up a bit: the tiny kitchen; my cabin; my closet... nothing helped.

In the evening we were all sitting together, playing cards. Matt didn't wanna play with us that evening. Instead he had his arms crossed on the table and was bent over - his head resting on his arms. He was kind of watching us play, but he almost fell asleep right then and there.

Dad won the game. He was in a pretty good mood. It felt good to see him laugh for a change. I looked over to Matt again. He was the complete opposite.

I turned around and saw that Tony was already preparing their cabin for the night. I walked over to him. He looked at me and smiled. I didn't really speak right away. I guess I was fighting with myself. And Tony realized it. He had a confused look on his face.

"You can tell him," I said.

"What?"

"Matt."

Tony looked even more confused.

"You can tell him about the scarf."

Tony froze.

"If you trust him, and you're absolutely sure he's going to keep quiet... You can tell him."

I turned around and walked away.

When I crawled into my tiny cabin, I didn't really know what to expect. I put the scarf through the curtain and waited. A million thoughts entered my mind. Was Tony really telling Matt what we did? Would Matt come? How could I even offer that? His girlfriend was pregnant. He...

And then I heard a soft noise next to me.

Oh my god.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I stared at my scarf. And then... I was surprised. Because I knew the hard dick that came through the curtain. It was Tony who stood in that tiny space in front of my locker. Somehow I was relieved. It was a good thing that Tony was the only one who knew about the scarf. I touched his dick and began to stroke it.

But my mind was somewhere else. Maybe Matt was already asleep. Maybe Tony didn't want anyone else to know. Maybe he didn't want to share our little secret. But maybe, he told Matt about it, and he was shocked and outraged. Would he tell my dad? Would he even believe Tony? I was so confused.

I shook my head. I had to concentrate on what I was doing. After all, I had Tony's hard cock in my hand. I started to stroke him faster now. And that night it only took me about two minutes to get him off.

Tony left. And this time, I was wide awake. I was still thinking about Matt. Oh my god. Did I make a mistake? I shouldn't have said anything. My eyes where fixed on the ceiling 30 inches above me.

I was really angry with myself.

And then.. A noise startled me. Oh fuck. I nearly got a heart attack. It sounded like someone moved into that tiny space in front of my closet. Was Tony back for more? About fifteen minutes had passed since he left. Was it possible? I mean... he came pretty quickly. Maybe he needed more!? Oh boy.. My scarf was still there.. dangling out through the drapes of the curtain.

"Why is Tony hesitating? What takes him so long this time?", I thought.

A couple of seconds later, my questions were answered. Because.. Oh my god.. it wasn't Tony's dick that came through the curtain. I knew right away that it wasn't Tony. And I knew right away that it was Matt. Because when he put his dick through the curtain, he opened it up... slightly.. And I saw parts of his stomach.. a very skinny stomach. It was definitely Matt.

I reached out and shut the drapes of the curtain all the way. And then I grabbed his dick. Like Tony was the first night, it seemed that Matt was nervous as well, because his dick wasn't fully erect. I guess he didn't really know how to deal with the situation as well.

When I took his dick between my fingers, Matt flinched. It looked like my fingers sent an electric shock wave through his body. I grabbed his dick harder and used my second hand to caress it as well, to show Matt, that he could relax. And it worked. He came a bit closer and pushed his dick farther through the curtain.

And with every second it got harder and harder between my fingers. And with every second I saw that his dick was bigger than Tony's. I mean, Tony's dick was thicker, but Matt's grew larger. My hand looked really tiny. I decided to use both my hands.

Like Tony, Matt tried to be as quiet as possible. I just heard him breath.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was actually touching Matt's hard cock. I was stroking it. And just fifteen minutes earlier, I was giving a handjob to his best friend. This was so surreal.

I thought about how depressed Matt was that day. I had to concentrate on what I was doing. I wanted him to relax. I wanted him to feel good. I kept stroking him. Squeezed his dick. Maybe a good orgasm might cheer him up a bit.

"Those poor boys", I thought.

I was working my fingers up and down his shaft. And then he exploded.

Like Tony, he didn't say anything. He just left. It was okay that way... There was still a distance between us. Even though I was touching their naked hard dicks, and getting them off... Since there was no other physical contact... and not even the possibility to look at each other... maybe these guys didn't even think they were cheating on their wives. Maybe they didn't even think about the fact that the person who was giving them a handjob was the 20-year-old daughter of their boss.

I closed my eyes. I fell asleep. I was exhausted.

I woke up early, the day after. When I came into the public lounge area, Chris was sitting at the table. He was eating breakfast. I walked into the tiny kitchen and then joined him. About five minutes later, Matt and Tony came in. Tony had his arm around Matt's shoulder. Both guys were talking and laughing.

"Goooood morning", said Tony.

They walked into the kitchen.

Chris looked at me. He had a big smile on his face and held up both his arms to show me that he was very confused.

"What happened to them? Usually Matt is anything but a morning person!? What's gotten into them?"

Oh. My. God.

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my breakfast.

Two minutes later Matt and Tony came back. They were chit-chatting about this and that; laughing; smiling.

"Okay... Are you guys drunk, or what happened?"

My head spun around and I stared at Tony. Tony looked back at me and then over to Chris.

"Why? It's nothing. It's just gonna be a good day today. I have a feeling we're gonna catch a lot today. Come on. Let's hurry up, finish breakfast and go to work."

Chris shook his head. He smiled. It looked like some of the positive energy of Tony and Matt was rubbing off on him. He stood up, clapped once and said: "Alright! Let's do it."

He put the last bite of his toast into his mouth and left. After that, for five more minutes, I sat there, and watched Tony and Matt talk and giggle with each other. Then they left as well.

I couldn't believe it. Was I really responsible for their good mood?

At lunch time, I was standing in the kitchen, preparing lunch, when I heard Tony, Matt and Chris come downstairs.

"Okay, seriously, what's up with you two today?"

The three of them were laughing and were clearly in a good mood. Neither Tony nor Matt responded to Chris' question.

I ate alone that day. I didn't really wanna be around these guys. I was kind of embarrassed. I don't know what it was. I felt weird. I felt good, but weird.

That night, when I crawled into bed, I was really confused. The entire day, I noticed that the atmosphere on the boat was way, way better than it had been. Still... I was struggling with myself. Of course I was glad I could help. But, it was a very weird situation. I gave two crew members handjobs. Oh my god. I could only hope that dad wouldn't find out.

I didn't put my scarf through the curtain that night. Somehow I had to process everything... I closed my eyes. I tried to sleep. But obviously I couldn't. Not much else happened that day that I could focus on. So my mind always went back to Tony and Matt.

And then... about 30 minutes after I went to bed... I heard a noise next to me. Somebody was there!

Fuck.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't put my scarf through the curtain for a reason... But now... I was curious. I couldn't believe myself. I was curious. I wanted to see if it was Tony or Matt. Whoever it was, still stood behind the curtain. Obviously whoever it was, didn't see my scarf, so no dick appeared. But whoever it was, didn't leave.

And then my curiosity took over. I reached for my scarf and pushed it through the curtain. I heard fumbling noises and then the curtain moved a bit. Who was it? Tony or Matt?

And a second later, I froze. The dick that came through the curtain was semi erect... was bent to the left a tiny bit... and... had no foreskin. Oh my god. This was neither Tony, nor Matt. This was Chris. I guess Chris was bugging Tony and Matt all day long. And somebody talked!

I couldn't believe it. What should I do now?

Of course, Chris was the funniest guy of the crew... He was in a good mood most of the days anyway... But... I put my scarf through the curtain... Was I really going to let him down? Damn. I couldn't believe what was happening. And all of a sudden I realized that my arm was moving forward. It had a mind of it's own. I reached out and grabbed Chris' dick. It got hard right away.

But that time, I didn't really know what to do. He was circumcised. There was no foreskin. I tried to squeeze his dick, to get some pre-cum out.. but not much came out. I had to do something to get his dick moist. So I let go of his cock and licked my fingers. I tried to get saliva onto them. And then I put my fingers back around his dick.

It worked. After a few strokes, his penis was nice and hard and moist. And I began to stroke him. Chris' dick felt really hard between my fingers. It felt like he really needed an orgasm. And he came a lot.

Nobody else came that night. And to my surprise, even though I put my scarf through the curtain... nobody came the next night either. I didn't know why... Maybe the guys talked about it and wanted to give me a break. Maybe they didn't want to scare me away and spoil everything. Maybe they didn't even know, that I knew who they were!? I only talked to Tony about it. Maybe they didn't know that I could tell the difference by looking at their dicks... by touching them...

The next night Matt came back. And the night after that, Chris... Everything was pretty good. I didn't really feel weird about it anymore. I didn't let anybody touch me. I wasn't having sex with them. I didn't blow them. I just helped them out. I know it sounds weird... But that's how I felt about it.

So the night after Chris came for the second time, I was about to put my scarf through the curtain, when I heard a noise. Somebody was there. So I continued to put my scarf through and waited.

And then I got another surprise. Once I saw the head of the penis, I knew that I had never seen or even touched it. Because, followed by the head, was not much else. It was a pretty small penis. And then I saw a pretty round belly.

Oh. My. God.

This was Steve's dick. Steve! My father's best friend. He was about the same age as my father. Oh no.

I guess the thing with my scarf finally spread to the second bedroom and Chris apparently told Steve about it. I couldn't believe it. This was sooo dangerous. Under no circumstances did I want dad to find out what I had been doing. And now his best friend was here... waiting to receive a handjob.

I didn't know what to do.

"Poor Steve", I thought.

He was divorced. Out on a boat for almost an entire year.

"When was the last time a woman touched his dick?", I thought.

All this was going on way to long. I had to make a decision. And yes... I did it.. I reached out and grabbed his dick. I used my thumb and two fingers to move his foreskin back and forth. It slowly got a bit harder. But to be honest, his dick was pretty small and didn't get a lot bigger. Again, I felt bad for Steve.

I tried to caress his penis as best as I could, but somehow it didn't really get fully hard. So I decided to use my left hand to caress his balls. That did the trick. I finally pulled his foreskin all the way back. And I took it in my hand, closed the fingers around it, and started to stroke it.

Once his penis was entirely in my hand and he felt pressure on his entire dick, he almost came immediately.

After that night, I thought it couldn't get any weirder. But a week after that, I was surprised yet another time. Because one night, a black dick made it's way through the curtain. Oh boy.

Like I said before, Mike was a shy and quiet guy. I guess he was struggling for a long time. Fighting his urges. I guess he heard the guys talk. Maybe Chris and Steve, his roommates... And I guess he didn't really want to at first... but at some point... We were only midway through the season by that point. We had many ups and downs. I realized as well, that life on the ship was tough at times. I guess it manifested itself differently.. I wasn't sexually frustrated or tense. I didn't really like to masturbate. Of course, I tried it a couple of times, when I was alone in my cabin. But I guess it was different for the boys. They really had a tough, physically demanding job. They were up on deck pretty much all day long, working. They were out on the boat, pretty much 10 months in a row. The job didn't really go as planned. They didn't catch enough fish. They were frustrated. And the touch of a woman helped to relief some of the stress.

My life on the boat was different. I wasn't under that much pressure. I didn't have to work that hard. I didn't really have to follow dad's orders all day long. So it was different for me. Of course, there were times, when I thought about boys... about having a boyfriend... about being touched by a boy. But on the boat, it was different for me. I wasn't really attracted to any of them. The thought of being touched by any of them, just to get some relief, never entered my mind. I didn't want to hook up with any of them. In my mind, I was just helping out my friends. Okay... I know... it was a strange kind of help I was providing... but, like I said... I was glad that I could give something back... help them to get through the days and nights... and the weeks and months.

Because a fishing season was long and tough. And the longer we were away, the tougher it got. You could literally feel it... a tension building... everybody on the edge... everybody was looking forward to the 2 months off.

But.. we still had about 6 weeks to go. I was lying in my cabin. My scarf was dangling out, like it was almost every night. I know.. it's weird that I hung it out pretty much every night... But there were 5 guys. And somehow... maybe they played for it.. or who knows.. but each night there was only one guy who used my offer for a handjob. So the way I looked at it, was that it was the least I could do. Most nights it took less than fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes of my time. And those fifteen minutes made a hell of a difference for the guys. So, like I said, it was the least I could do. And to be honest.. I liked the feeling. I liked the power I had over these guys. I liked the fact that I could get them hard, just with my fingers. And I liked the fact that I could give them an orgasm. So actually, I kind of looked forward to the time when I crawled into my cabin. The nervous feeling if I would get a visitor or not and who it would be. It was a thrill each night. And the guys were even friendlier to me than they were before. They treated my like a queen. So I never really thought about quitting. I never really thought about not putting my scarf through the curtain for more than a night. So it was no wonder that it was dangling out, that night as well.

It was one of those days were work was especially bad. Everybody was pissed off. Dad was yelling at everyone. Especially Matt. Everyone was exhausted and frustrated. As soon as the shift ended and they came downstairs, I saw it. I felt that the atmosphere reached another low. Like I said, especially Matt was frustrated with dad and he looked like he would break down any second.

So when I lay in my cabin that night, I was kind of hoping that Matt would use the tiny space in front of my closet. I was hoping I could help him.

And then I heard a noise. Someone was there. I turned to my side and started to get ready. And then the curtain moved. And I instantaneously froze. It was a different dick. Holy shit. It was a different dick!

Oh fuck.

I couldn't control my thoughts.

Dad!

Fuck. Jesus. No.

Why is dad here? And why did he put his dick through the curtain? Oh fuck.

The only logical thing that popped into my mind was, that he found out... maybe he overheard something.. maybe Steve told him.. and the only logical thing was.. that the guys really thought I couldn't tell who`s who. They actually thought that because I only saw their penis, meant that I didn't know who stood behind the curtain. How could they actually think that?