Part of the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never done that before. It felt weird, but also amazingly good. I got wet. And I kept the head of dad's dick in my mouth. I slowly began to suck on it. My tongue was moving around in my mouth and feeling and tasting dad's dick.

I grabbed dad's balls and played with them. Then I took the base of his shaft in my hand and squeezed it. I felt it getting harder. I used my fingers to pull dad's foreskin down. Now I had dad's exposed glans in my mouth. I kept sucking on it; playing with it, with my tongue. I let my tongue swirl around the tip. Dad was getting even harder. I had just the head of his penis in my mouth. My fingers were handling the rest of his dick; massaging it.

I heard Tony and Matt talking. It sounded like they stood almost exactly in front of our cabin. I looked up at dad. And he was watching me. He was wide awake and was watching me sucking his dick.

I didn't say anything. I let my fingers glide all the way down to the base of the shaft and grabbed it there. And then I moved my head over dad's dick, letting more and more of his penis slide into my mouth.

It was a strange feeling to have a hard dick in my mouth. I didn't really know what I was doing. At first I moved my head slowly up and down on dad's dick, letting his penis slide in and out of my mouth.

And then, all of a sudden, the voices on the outside of our cabin seemed to have stopped right in front of it. I moved my head away from dad's cock. I still held his hard dick straight up in front of me, but I wasn't blowing him anymore. I stared at the curtain in front of me. And out of the corner of my eyes I saw that dad was looking at the curtain as well.

Tony and Matt seemed to stand right in front of our cabin and I had dad's hard dick in my hand.

And then I leaned in again. I slowly ran my tongue over dad's shaft. I knew that none of these guys would ever pull the curtain away from dad's cabin, or look into dad's cabin. They had way too much respect for dad. Plus, they knew that I was sleeping in there as well. So there was no chance in hell, that they would look behind the curtain.

Still, I had my eyes fixed on the curtain. It was such a dangerous, overwhelming feeling... I let my tongue travel over dad's shaft. And then I ran it down to his balls as well. After a minute or so, I closed my eyes and took his dick back into my mouth. I continued my blowjob, even though, Matt and Tony were basically right next to us.

I didn't care. Actually, it was even more of a turn-on. I increased my tempo.

Soon I realized that breathing was getting more and more difficult, as I got faster, so I slowed down and tried a new technique. I wanted to get as much of dad's dick into my mouth, as I possibly could.

Dad seemed to like my enthusiasm. I noticed that he was breathing heavier. So I tried to get his dick even further down my throat. I wanted to please him. But I noticed that I had to find the right angle, so that his dick could slide into my mouth and down my throat.

I changed my position a little bit and then I felt dad tap me on the shoulder.

Oh. I knew what that meant. Dad was about to cum.

I didn't respond and kept going.

Dad tried to grab my shoulder and pull me off his dick, but I didn't stop. All I did was use my right hand to brush his hand away from my shoulder. Without looking up, I placed my index finger on his lips, to signal him to be quiet and then kept going. I slowed my movement down a bit and tried to keep a steady rhythm. I let his dick slide almost entirely out of my mouth. Once it almost popped out, I ran my tongue over his glans, frenulum and the opening as well and then I let it slide back into my mouth and deep into my throat.

After I repeated that three more times dad spasmed. He came. Fortunately when it began, his dick was almost entirely out of my mouth, so his first shot hit the back of my throat. I swallowed it and I was done right when his second shot came. I had a nice rhythm. I didn't gag. After the third shot, I realized that I had swallowed most of dad's cum, so I closed my mouth around his cock. I slowly continued to move my head. I tried to suck out every last drop. And I did. I couldn't believe myself. I actually sucked a cock and swallowed! And to be honest... I absolutely loved it.

The next few days were pretty awesome. The overall atmosphere on the boat was great. And the relationship between me and dad was amazing as well. He treated me so good. Without saying anything, I knew by the way he acted, that he wanted me to be good; wanted me to be happy; wanted me to be okay with everything we did. And I was!

It was a really crazy time.

Sometimes, when we crawled into our cabin, we immediately took our shorts off. I slept in my tank top. And dad slept in his t-shirt. But we both slept bottomless. It was just way more comfortable. We had such a good time just cuddling with each other.

One night... it must have been approximately an hour after we said good-night to each other, I woke up... We were both sleeping bottomless... And I realized something...

"Dad? Are you awake?", I whispered.

"Yes, Baby."

"It's pretty hard tonight", I giggled.

"Yes it is, baby."

I was lying on me side, facing the wall, and dad was spooning me from behind.

"Well... it has a nice spot tonight. It feels warm and cozy. Getting squeezed. It really feels amazing, honey."

I smiled.

"You know... you're poking against my butthole..."

"Oh... sorry, baby, I didn't..."

Dad was about to move away from me. I reached back and touched his hip with my hand, to signal him, that he could stay were he was.

"Stay here, daddy. If it feels good, you can stay were you are."

Dad obeyed.

His dick was really poking exactly at my butthole. And it was so hard! And... it was leaking pre-cum. It was so wet back there...

"I just wanted to tell you... just in case... you thought it was gross or something..."

Dad grabbed my hip.

"Oh baby. I would never think that. I would never think that any part of your body is gross."

Dad probably couldn't see it in the dark, but a smile appeared on my lips.

"Okay, good."

For a minute we both lay there quietly.

"Does it really feel amazing, daddy?"

"Oh honey... you can feel how good it feels... how hard I am..."

"Yes..."

"Well... your cheeks are really tight around my head... around the most sensitive part... it really feels perfect, baby."

I was glad that I made dad feel so wonderful.

"You know... when you were asleep before... you flinched a bit.. and... you came even closer... "

I was a bit shy to say it.

"...and you spread my butthole a bit."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"No.. it's okay, daddy. Actually it really felt amazing for me as well."

"Really?"

"Yes, daddy. It felt weird. But in a good way."

Dad didn't say anything. We just lay there, enjoying the moment.

"Daddy...?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you think it would feel even better for you, if you came even closer?"

There was a moment of silence...

"Yes it would, baby.. but you know.. that might cause your butthole to spread a bit again.."

"I know daddy. But I want to make you feel good..."

I paused for a split second.

"And... I liked the feeling before as well... So maybe we can try it... just a bit closer..."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes. Move it closer, daddy..."

Dad hesitated. But then he tightened the fingers on my hip and slowly pushed his pelvis towards me. I immediately felt dad's dick against my butthole.

Dad moved really slowly. And his dick tried to find a way forward...

I felt my butthole spreading slowly.

Dad stopped and moved back.

"Is that okay, baby?"

"Yes..."

Dad came closer for a second time. And by going back, and coming closer again, dad's leaking dick, was spreading his pre-cum over the entire path his dick was taking.

And then I felt his dick again. He was back touching my butthole with the tip of his penis - spreading my hole a tiny bit.

"Can you come even closer, daddy?"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, daddy. I want to feel you even closer."

"But... it might spread your butthole even further... Maybe the tip might even slip into your..."

I didn't respond.

And by not saying anything... dad knew that I was okay with it.

Dad's grip on my hip tightened even more. I knew he was about to move closer. I couldn't wait. My pussy was so wet, by that point.

And then dad began to move. I felt pressure against my butthole. It began to spread. Everything was happening so slowly. I guess dad was really, really giving me a chance to get used to the feeling and giving me a chance to say stop at any point as well. But I had no intention to stop him.

So dad moved his pelvis even closer. And his dick was so hard... it really had no choice to go anywhere else... it spread my butthole even more. I felt about half an inch of dad's dick was already spreading my opening... And then it happened.. with one blop.. the head of dad's dick was in my butt!

Oh. My. God.

"Oh. Shit."

"Are you okay, daddy?"

"Oh fuck, that feels so tight. That feels so amazing. Are you okay, honey?"

"I am. I love you."

"Oh I love you, too, baby."

I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Can I go a little bit deeper, baby?"

"Yes, daddy, please..."

And then dad pushed his dick further into my butt. At that point I really felt that dad's dick was in my ass. Now it really felt like anal sex. Now it really felt that he was pushing his hard dick into my butt. And I really loved it.

I know it sounds weird... but I didn't feel pain... it hurt a little bit.. but in an oh-so-good kind of way.

"How much of your penis is in, daddy?"

"About a third."

"Oh fuck!"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes. Do you like it, daddy?"

"Oh baby, it feels so fucking amazing."

"You can go deeper, if you want. But be careful, daddy. You're so hard."

"Oh, I promise, I be careful, baby. You're the one making me so hard, baby."

And then dad let his dick slide back, almost all the way out of my butt, before sliding it deeper into my tight hole.

"Is it all the way in?", I moaned.

"No, baby."

"I need all of it, daddy. Please. I want to know what it feels like."

And then dad did the same thing he did before... he pulled it almost all the way out, before pushing it slowly back in. All the way in! I felt dad's stomach touching my butt cheeks.

"Oh fuck, baby, that feels so good. You're so tight. Oh shit."

Dad was breathing so heavily.

And then he began to fuck me. He did it really slowly and carefully.. but he didn't stop anymore. He let his dick slide in and out of my butt.

"Oh fuck baby, I can't hold it any longer."

"Cum in my ass, daddy, please."

"Oh yes. Baby. I'm cumming."

There were three more deep thrusts. I felt dad cum in my ass. And then dad collapsed. He was breathing so damn hard.

I guess he was totally exhausted and over the edge. He stayed in my ass for a few more minutes, without saying anything.

And then he said: "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you, too, daddy."

And even though the fishing season turned out to be a good season, but not the best season of all times, dad was happier than I have seen him in a long time. And so was I. Everything was totally crazy... And unexplainable... I loved every second of it.