Part of the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried one last time to wiggle my hip away from dad's groin. It worked... but just an inch or so. But the effect it had, was even worse... because now dad's dick found an even more dangerous path. With every thrust, it made more contact with my pussy.

Oh fuck.. I was about to cum...

I had to do something.. I tried to squeeze my butt cheeks together. But again, that had a counterproductive effect, because now my cheeks were massaging dad's dick even more than they already were. I couldn't control myself any longer. I came. I felt it.. It got even more moist and warm between my legs.

Oh damn. I was breathing heavily.

And I guess the wet and warm surroundings were pretty stimulating for dad's penis, because it seemed, that even if the movements of the boat were pretty steady... the movements of dad's groin got more intense.

And then I felt it... dad's fingers, which were still on the side of my stomach, flinched... At first I didn't know what happened. Was dad awake as well? But then I felt it. It became even warmer down there, but this time it got warmer between my butt cheeks, where dad's dick was now resting. And I felt my shorts become a bit moist back there as well.

Oh. My. God. Dad came in his pants. Fuck.

I froze. And dad's groin was pretty still now as well. The boat kept on rocking... but there were no more thrusts. I just lay there. I didn't dare to move. And about 5 minutes later, I felt that dad moved his hip away from me. Just a tiny bit. His hand stayed on the side of my stomach, but our groins weren't touching any more.

Fuck.

I fell asleep shortly after. I was so exhausted.

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone in the cabin. I placed the palm of my hand over my closed eyes. I still couldn't believe what had happened the night before. Dad and I were basically dry humping.

I stood up and took a shower. I washed my clothes. And kept myself busy. I later found out that dad washed his clothes as well, because that night he wore a different shirt and a different boxer shorts to bed.

During the day, he didn't say anything. We both acted like nothing happened. But when we got in bed that night, and said our "good nights", I noticed that dad acted differently. He was lying all the way on the other side of the bed, almost hugging the curtain. I was a bit scared that he might fall out of bed, but I was kind of relieved as well. That night nothing happened. And I told myself that it was just bad luck... the bad weather... being pressed together all of a sudden... it was probably a one time thing. I had to forget it.

The next couple of days I tried to act as normal as possible. I told myself that dad was probably asleep through all of it anyway. And that I only reacted to the physical stimulation. Other times I basically knew that it was impossible that dad was asleep, but that he probably woke up with a fully erect penis and couldn't help himself. Poor dad.

And during the nights... well... the first couple of nights after the incident I always tried to face dad, or lay on my back. The problem was, when both dad and I were lying on our backs, our shoulders were basically touching. My left shoulder would touch the wall, and dad's right shoulder would touch the curtain next to him. So it was a weird situation. I woke up, when I felt even the slightest touch, or the slightest movement of the boat... But soon, I relaxed a bit. I told myself that I couldn't always shrug, when our bodies touched... I couldn't get enough sleep that way... I was never in a deep sleep phase that way... Besides... to be honest... it was a comforting feeling to have dad so close.

So that one night... I woke up in the middle of the night. I had a pretty bad nightmare. My heart was racing. I wasn't sure what I dreamt, but I knew it was something terrible. I looked over to dad. He was lying on his side, facing the curtain. And I don't know what it was exactly... somehow... on the one side I felt bad about trying to keep him at a distance for the last couple of nights, and on the other side, I felt very agitated, because of my nightmare. I really needed something comforting. I needed to know that everything was okay... I needed daddy. So I scooped closer. I was lying on my side as well, facing dad, he was still facing away from me. And then I lay my hand on his breast and shoulder. We were spooning. Our entire bodies were touching. It felt so comforting and normal and good... I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up again, everything was different. I guess we both rolled over in our sleep. Now I was facing the wall and dad was behind me, spooning me. Our entire bodies were still touching, but what was even worse... now dad had his arm on my breast, hugging me from behind. His palm was placed nicely over my right boob. And my hand was on top of his.

Oh boy. How did that happen? Did I take dad's hand in my sleep and put it there? I wasn't sure. All I knew is that I was holding it in place now.

Everything else was okay. Dad wasn't aroused or anything... and honestly, it felt just sooo comfortable being held by dad. So I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard dad...

"Rebecca?", he was whispering.

But I wasn't really sure if it was really dad, or if I imagined it. I was half asleep... fully asleep... about to go to sleep... I was kind of in an hallucinating state of mind. I wasn't sure.

"Honey?"

I woke up just a little bit. But I didn't move or say anything. I was pretty sure this time, that I heard dad, but I was so sleepy and comfortable that I didn't want to move or wake up.

And then I felt dad's finger stirring. They were moving slowly over my breast. But since my hand was on his, they were moving very slowly and carefully.

Was dad playing with my breast? Or was he trying to get his hand away from it? Did he say my name to wake me up, so that he can move away from me? Or... or did he say it, to check if I was asleep, so he could feel me up?

I wasn't sure. All I knew was, that I didn't want him to take his hand away, so I didn't move. I didn't say anything.

And then I felt dad's finger move again. This time they were bending just a tiny bit, causing them to knead my breast. There. He did it for a second time. And then he stopped.

"Honey?"

I didn't respond in any way, shape or form. I stayed completely still. But now I was awake.

Dad kneaded my right breast again... three times... very softly, just barely noticeable. If I really had been asleep, I probably wouldn't have noticed it. But I wasn't asleep. And I did notice it.

And then dad slowly moved his index and middle finger up and down. He was just caressing my breast really softly. He got a bit balder with every stroke. And then all of a sudden, his fingers brushed over my nipple. It really felt amazing. He was just moving his fingers over my titty. And with every time he made contact with my nipple, it got harder. And I guess dad felt it too, because at one point he stopped his movements, right at that moment, when his index finger was on one side of my nipple, and his middle finger was on the other side. And then he softly squeezed them together.

Oh boy. That felt so fucking good.

Dad kept moving his fingers over my breast and played with my nipple from time to time. And his touches were too much for my body, because all of a sudden my fingers tensed. They were still on his hand and caused his fingers to knead my breast. I couldn't control myself any longer. His soft touches... My breast just needed to be knead. I didn't care that it was dad touching me.

But my reaction surprised dad. He froze. He stopped playing with my breast. I guess it spooked him that I moved. Of course he didn't want me to wake up. He didn't want me to know what he was doing.

He just stopped. His hand was completely still. And it felt like he stopped breathing as well. I guess, he was really terrified. I had to act. I had to do something.

So I tried to act like I was moving in my sleep. I exhaled heavily. And then I stretched out my legs and my right hand. With my left hand, I was still holding dad's hand on my breast. I didn't want him to let go of me. But when I brought my legs back up, bent my knees forward a bit, into a spooning position, my right hand, which I was stretching out, hit the wall in front of me by accident. And by doing that, I instinctively pushed myself away from the wall. Which pretty much had the effect that I was grinding my butt backwards... into dad's groin.

Oh... oops. That was probably not a good idea. I had to do something. So I faked a mumbling sound and then froze completely.

Oh god. I hoped that I had convinced dad. I hoped that he still thought I was asleep.

The following seconds seemed like hours. Dad didn't move as well. He didn't continue to caress my breast... but he didn't move away either.

And with every second that passed... I couldn't believe it, but I wanted dad to continue. I just really enjoyed the closeness and I also enjoyed my breast being played with. I guess being on a boat all year long didn't only effect the guys. I was 23 years old at that point. I guess I needed to be touched as well.

But dad didn't continue. So I made one last move... My right hand was still touching the wall in front of me. I pushed off, just a tiny bit, and shifted my upper body just a teeny-tiny bit. And oh my... my nipple slipped right back between dad's fingers.

And I guess dad felt it too, because he started to move his fingers again. He used his fingertip to see and feel if it was in fact my nipple. His fingertip circled around my areola. I was wearing a thin t-shirt, so I felt every move his fingers made. I felt my nipple getting harder. Dad realized it too and was pinching it softly.

Oh god.

Again, my instincts took over. For the second time I faked a yawning sound and pushed myself away from the wall, grinding my butt into dad.

But this time, dad didn't stop to play with my breast. Instead he cupped my breast.

I moved my fingers a little bit and sort of stroked his hand carefully. But again, dad didn't stop. He continued to knead my breast. And I couldn't really stop myself either. Each time he closed his fingers to feel my breast, I pushed myself off the wall and pushed my butt back into dad's groin. And then I just stayed there. I kept my hand against the wall, like I wanted to push it away. But of course, the only thing that did, was push my body back against dad's body.

And once dad and I were so close, I immediately felt dad's penis brush against my butt cheeks. Dad was getting hard!

I started to rotate my butt. Just really, really carefully; barely noticeable. But it had the effect that I hoped for... I felt dad's penis more intensely. It moved over my right butt cheek, into the crack and over to my left butt cheek. Unlike the last time, the boat barely moved. My hip was doing all the work. I was getting aroused... having my nipple pinched and played with and feeling a growing dick against my butt... I couldn't help myself. I was getting wet.

Even tough dad and I were already pressed together, I wanted him to be even closer. I pushed myself even further away from the wall. Dad was a big man, so he wasn't going anywhere. Which meant, I pushed myself directly into him.

His dick had to go somewhere. And it moved directly between my butt cheeks. I was grinding my butt slowly. I felt that dad's dick was getting harder by the second. And then it happened... dad was wearing a lose boxer shorts, as always, but now his dick was getting harder and harder. It was moving. And so was my ass. And the rotating motions of my ass, was causing dad's dick to slip out through the side of the leg. The fabric was basically being pushed upwards, by my butt cheeks. It rolled all the way up to the waistband and dad's leg was now completely out in the open... and so was his dick.

Oh. My. God. Now I felt dad's dick even more intensely. And of course dad felt it too. He knew that he was basically naked down there. He froze. He tried to move away. But I grabbed his hand and held it there.

That moment was so intense. My heart was beating so fast. Because now dad definitely knew, that I was awake. That moment felt like it was happening in slow motion. I didn't say anything. Neither did dad. Everything was totally quiet. We both didn't move. We both knew that this was a turning point.

And then I made the decision for us. My left hand closed around his and I took it with me. I moved it under my t-shirt and back to where it was before - to my breast. His fingers were now touching my bare breast. And it felt amazing. And dad apparently thought so too, because he was moving his body back against me.

I took my left hand out from under my shirt. I knew that dad wouldn't let go of my bare breast any time soon. I put both hands in front of me and against the wall. And then I started grinding my butt again.

Dad was fully erect at that point. His hard prick was pushing into my cheeks. I couldn't control myself. I wanted to feel him even closer, so I pulled my knees up even further, repositioning my groin and my butt. And then I felt it... a drop of pre-cum on my bare leg and cheek.

Of course, I was wearing my lose boy shorts, hot pants, type of thing. And like dad's boxer's, the material was pulled upwards. It was still covering most of my ass, but now I felt drops of wet pre-cum on my skin.

And it made me even hotter. I had to be touched down there. My pussy was aching. So I reached down and pulled the material down a bit and then to the side.

And it had exactly the effect I was counting on... dad's dick found it's way under my shorts. It not only touched my leg, but it now touched my bare ass cheeks as well.

Oh it was an electrifying feeling. And I guess dad felt the same way, because he pushed his hip forward, causing his dick to slide all the way between my butt cheeks.

Oh fuck.

Dad's naked and fully erect cock was now between my bare butt cheeks.

We both froze. We both had to soak up the feeling. For a minute we just lay there like that. And then I squeezed my cheeks together. And then I did it again. Massaging dad's dick with my butt cheeks. And then, simultaneously, both dad and I started grinding our hips, causing dad's dick to slide up and down between my butt cheeks.

I was so wet. And dad was leaking pre-cum. With every up-and-down-slide my ass crack got more slippery. And then I felt it... the tip of dad's dick brushing against my butthole.. pushing into it a bit and then finding it's way between my crack and my cheeks.

Dad moved his hip downward again, and then there was another push forward. His dick searching for a cozy spot. Again, his dick brushed against my butthole on the way up. It was such an amazing feeling. I was so horny. And wet.

Dad moved his hip downward again, but before he could push into me again, I stopped him. I grabbed behind me and grabbed his dick. My left hand pushed against the wall in front of my. And my right hand guided dad's dick forward. And then I stopped. And dad knew why... he knew I had his dick where I wanted it to be. He kneaded my breast. And since I didn't protest, or move, or stop him... he slowly pushed his dick upwards.

And then I felt the tip of dad's dick touch my pussy lips. Oh it felt absolutely amazing. It sent an electric shock wave through my body. And dad was really amazing. He pushed his dick upwards some more. But he did it so slowly and carefully. Maybe he thought that I was still a virgin and he didn't want to hurt me. Maybe he was just enjoying the moment as much as I was and trying to grind it out as long as possible. I don't know.

He pushed his dick upwards some more. And everything was so wet down there, the tip of his dick easily spread my pussy lips in slow-fucking-motion. And then the tip of his penis was inside me.

Dad stopped.

"I love you, daddy", I whispered.

"I love you, too, baby."

And then dad slowly pushed his dick all the way into my pussy.

Oh fuck. That felt so amazing. He slowly began moving his dick in and out of my pussy. With every stroke he increased his pace just a bit. His fingers were pinching my nipple. All of this was too much for me to handle. I came almost immediately.

I started to moan. Everything of course got even wetter and warmer around dad's dick. And hearing me moan, probably increased the sensation for dad as well. I knew he was close, too.

"Cum inside me, daddy, please."

That was too much. Hearing me say that made dad cum.

"Oh fuck. Oh baby. Mhhh."

He stayed inside me. And even when he pulled his penis out of me, he stayed almost in the same position, right behind me. And then we both fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, daddy was still spooning me from behind. I couldn't believe everything that happened the night before, but it felt so great that dad was still here, hugging me.

"Good morning, sweetie."

"'Morning, daddy."

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"I never felt better."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. It was amazing."

"Yes, it was, baby. But..."

I slowly moved away from him and turned around.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm okay. Everything is fine. I promise."

After that... I don't know... everything was pretty good. Dad was in such a good mood all the time. And it was rubbing off on the crew as well. The atmosphere was really good. And between dad and me... it was like an unspoken thing, that everything was fine and that it was a one-time thing. Sleeping in the same cabin together was way better than before, because nobody had to be overly careful or anything. We both slept really good in the next few days. We didn't have sex... but we cuddled sometimes... sometimes we were spooning... it was just really relaxed and fun.

But then, probably a week after we had sex... I woke up early in the morning. Dad was lying on his side, facing the curtain. I moved to my side as well and scooped closer to dad. I just wanted to be closer to him. But then I saw, that dad's dick was poking out of his boxer's. He was still sleeping, but his dick was wide awake and ready to play. It was fully erect.

So I scooped even closer, spooning dad from behind. I reached over and grabbed his morning wood. By grabbing it, I moved his boxer's down to his balls. And then I started to move my hand up and down dad's shaft.

I guess feeling my fingers around his hard cock, woke dad up.

"Good morning, daddy."

I smiled, because it became clear that it took dad a while to realize where he was and what was happening.

"Oh, baby," he moaned.

"Just relax, daddy. You have a hard day in front of you."

I pressed my tits into his back and continued to give him a handjob. Of course, with all the practice I had, over the last year, I made dad cum pretty fast... and pretty hard as well.

Somehow my intentions still were to help daddy. I wanted him to be relaxed and in a good mood. But it also made me feel good. It made me horny. And it made me curious to try new things.

That's why... about two days later, I woke up early again. Dad was usually the first one up... but since he had orgasms on a regular basis, he slept way better... surprisingly. So I woke up, and dad was lying on his back, still asleep. I heard noises outside of our cabin. It sounded like Tony and Matt were already up.

I sat up, as much as possible, inside our narrow cabin, and leaned on my elbow. I looked at my sleeping father. I pushed the blanket away and looked at dad's boxer's. And then I scooped down, until my feet were touching the cabin wall. I reached over and grabbed dad's boxer's by the leg. I pulled the material up towards the waistband. Dad's balls and penis were now visible.

I looked at dad's exposed private area. And then I let my fingers glide over dad's balls. I moved them to his penis. It was still limp that day. So I took it in my hand. And I don't know why... but I bent forward and took the tip of dad's penis into my mouth.