All Comments on 'Part of The Procedure? Ch. 05'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The same consistent quality from a long time contributor, I only hope to be as smooth when I'm 70+ in 14 more years.

A nice tight little world, changes are always easier to pick up on just maybe not to the finest of points and then getting through can be damn hard. It's difficult at any age but maturity & patience forcing communication can be the majority conduit in order to regain past happiness to the fullest extent, does that occur for Danny & Debra? As the situation evolves................ we shall read!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Fantastic read with multiple resounding overtones at finish

So many times,Deb and Danny have toed the line of extramarital relations. Now it's a concrete reality. Frankly, I think this is Deb's way of winding up the relationship. She has outgrown Danny on economic and carnal levels. She could have kept the affair secret and would have if losing him was unthinkable. The reality of this fictional scenario is that Danny is replaceable, albeit loved and valued.

Should Danny leave ? That's too personal to answer. One of the things for sure though is that if he stays is that he will not be the Danny of yore throughout this series, but would the passing of time made that inevitable regardless of Deb's affair? Another fact is that they have shared multiple quality years as a couple. If Danny leaves, he should not be angry.

In end analysis, the over-riding impression- I enjoyed the quirky craftsmanship of this story so much. Full marks ! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story I hope you keep it going till you have a good ending

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About being 72 and virile:

There is a famous Brazilian singer, called João Gilberto who got his biographer pregnant when he was 72.She was half his age and MARRIED at the time.It was a big scandal, and her husband divorced her because she was pregnant when arrived of a 3or4month tour in Japan.Talk about being cuckold for a grampa.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Good

Threes one, that is your solution... yeehaa viagra!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Interesting story

Really when she went away to study I felt that an affair was unavoidable, now we have confirmation. He is happy with her and does not wish to cut off his cunt just because it offended him. Now if she fell again it would be difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how long, how many times?

What you wrote, she said she had a affair, that means a lot more than a one off.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
How long, how many times??

Yes, and that IS the question. Trust once broken creates suspicion, then suspicion eats away at a person, and the trust is then gone.

That creates problems in any relationship.

How do Danny and Debra move on? Can it be as if nothing happened?

Not likely, but then: That is life.

Good question, which is why I answer it. Did something happen? Of course it did, which is why I spin a tale, some of it based in truth.

Not all, of course.

And, we older folks are just as susceptible to upsets as you younger folks, we are probably just calmer about it.

Thanks,

MGM

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Wow

You have flirted with infidelity in the past as a couple, and now the chicken's are coming home to roost. I'd give her another chance though. And I'd take her up on Rwanda too!

But you have to find out what she meant by affair. That implies more than a one off, and is more troublesome to stomach. One time under the influence, being away, would be excusable, but ....you need to know the details to judge this properly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

So Debs a whore and Dan boy is a cuck. Too old to start over? Naw. Sure screw the black chick, often. Not just revenge, but equality. Justice. But beyond that find a woman Deb doesnt know about, have your own affair, and tell her six months after the fact. Long weekends with your lover while Debs is home alone. In fact a ratio of three women for each guy Debs has screwed cause this isn't the first time. I'm sure it won't bother her in the least. What is it with women that think they can screw around but guys can't. Nice of guilty wifey to try to fix hubby up, but how about a young blue eyed blond with a great rack? Oh and get a cell phone do you can hook up with your lovers.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Interesting twist.

Within the run of your stories of Dan and Deb you have flirted with the concept and possibility of extramarital sex. This development in this tale seems inevitable and worth exploring in future segments. Sexuality is a the driving force of humanity. It is more than the procreation of other species. Human sexuality supports our drive to improve, to progress, to succeed. Whether this is pure fiction or partial fiction or truth I do not care. It is a good story and you now have the ability to delve deeply into the human sides of Dan and Deb.

Plus you have the opportunity to whip all the woman haters into a froth. I see some calling Deb a whore. Always the 'anonymous' asshole, probably some pimple faced geek waiting for mommy to fix his dinner.

Keep up the good work mgm, your writing gives me something to do on Saturday besides argue with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pissed off

I enjoy your writing, but this story has managed to piss me off. Maybe because it is so close to something that happened to me. Screwing is not a big deal in itself, but the trust issue is a big deal. I am sort'a like you in that explaining the feelings is a tough thing. Hard to put it in words. Just a general feeling of being short changed. Oh well fuck it.

Doc

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Downs and ups of life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has truly gotten interestinger. I can't foresee what is coming down the pike. Good, Bad, but certainly not indifferent, Hhmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES