Part Time Masseuse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out my hand, and he shook it, but I could see he was still a bit ... maybe nervous is the right way to describe.

He said, "What did she tell you?"

I responded, "Just that you are an ultra-very-important-person. Everything is no charge."

I motioned for him to follow me back. He seemed a bit hesitant but did come back to the massage room with me.

Dan was probably in his early 60's. Maybe 6 foot tall, a little overweight, but not bad. Graying salt and pepper hair, sport coat and tie.

We got back in the room where he still seemed a bit uncomfortable. I said, "Stacy is really sorry she could not meet you. Some kind of stomach problem, did not want you to be disappointed..."

Dan replied, "So she did not say anything else? What impression do you have...?"

I said, "We did not talk long. I assumed you are one of the owners or investors..."

He looked at me carefully but was quiet.

"Stacy told me you come in every few weeks or so, we give you VIP treatment. She also told me to ask you if you are short on time or not. She said sometimes you are in a hurry... Relax."

He was either a little shy or was concerned about the surprise.

"Dan, do you have enough time for a full massage, or are you in a hurry today?"

He said, "Sorry, but I am in a bit of a hurry today."

I said, "No problem. Stacy said that might be the case. No worries, we can do the quicker massage today."

I came a bit closer, holding out my hand, "May I hang up you jacket?"

He handed it over and I put on a hanger and placed it on the hook in the room. It was obvious that he was not quite sure what I had been told by Stacy.

I kneeled down in front of him, placing my hands on his lower thighs, "Do we have time to get more comfortable, or are you time constrained?"

He did not answer right away, so I took some initiative and reached up to unfasten his belt. Dan was looking down at me, a nice little tent forming at his crotch.

Still looking up at him, I undid his belt and the unfastened his pants and zipper.

I slid them down, leaving on his undershorts.

I stood up and looked at him, "Let me get a little more comfortable first, OK?"

With that, I peeled off my shirt and then slid off my shorts, now standing in front of him in only my bra and panties.

I said, "Everything OK?"

Now for the first time, I got the twinkle in his eye and a smile, a little nod affirmative.

I kneeled back down and lowered his shorts to free his now semi-hard cock pointing at me.

He was nice sized, but a bit average, and a quite a lot less than Chris not long before. I wasted no time to take all of his cock into my mouth deeply.

I sucked him and gave him a few strokes before lifting off, looking up, "Stacy was not so clear about the details. OK so far?"

I did not really want and certainly did not wait for an answer before diving back down to suck him deeply. I lifted off again to take lick his balls, a little sensitive, before taking one into my mouth and sucking very gently.

I paused for a moment to ask, "Dan, do you like to stand, do you want to lay down or sit down?"

He just replied, "I am great, just continue the way you are going."

I did not say anything but slipped off my bra to expose my big breasts to him. I pulled his hand down so he could squeeze my left breast. He followed up with both hands, which felt great.

I let him grope me for a little before putting his very hard cock in between my tits. I could have sworn he would cum right then quickly, so I backed off a little to take him back in my mouth. He was already throbbing, so I slowed down a little.

It was clear I could make him cum at any time, just not clear how was best. I took him back between my tits and fucked him that way, licking the head with my tongue.

I could feel him tense up as he shot his load on my chest and chin. I took him in my mouth where I sucked the remaining spurts directly into my mouth.

Dan was groaning and then finally began to relax.

I took my finger and swiped up his cum from my chin first as he watched me put it into my mouth. I did the same with my chest.

He was semi-hard only by this time, but I gently took him into my mouth again as I sucked the last few drops.

I stood up, when he said, "Oh my god, that was great."

I said, "So you will not complain to Stacy..."

"Oh, hell no. I will give you a great reference."

I said, "Don't worry, that was a joke. Maybe you get both of us next time..."

I let that linger a little. I got a warm washcloth to clean him off, but he had already pulled up his shorts and pants to get dressed.

So I got his sport coat from the hanger. I said, "Wait a second."

I returned with the red satin robe on, so I did not have to get fully dressed before walking him out. I assumed the short timing was so he could get home to the wife. I was not sure of the reason, but clearly, he was in a hurry.

I walked him to the front where he started to pull out his wallet for a tip. I held up my hands, "No chance, Stacy will kill me. You are fully paid."

He smiled at me, saying, "I will look forward to next time."

Quite sincerely, I replied, "Me too. Take care."

Dan headed out and I went back to the jacuzzi where Bill and Stacy still were relaxing.

Both had a big grin, but it was Bill who looked at the clock, "Damn, that did not take long."

Frankly speaking, he was right. From the time I left them at the jacuzzi originally until now had been only about 15 - 20 minutes. Pretty quick.

I laughed, "What can I say? He was ready and I am ...not so bad."

They laughed in unison.

Stacy said, "Do you want to close up and head out early? We don't have anyone else scheduled for today."

Bill followed up, "Or I can crack open a bottle of wine if you want..."

I looked over at the clock, it was only about 7:30 pm. I did not say anything, considering options.

Bill said, "Well, let's open a bottle and if you want to get out quick, no problem."

I smiled, "Ah, the King Solomon solution."

Bill got out of the jacuzzi to fetch the wine, sporting not quite a full erection, but not bad. He noticed that I noticed, saying, "Hey, what can I say, she still turns me on."

Stacy laughed, "Oh, don't believe him Beth. I think he always has a hard on."

Bill was off in the other room, when Stacy came over, still in the jacuzzi, asking in a low voice, "Everything go alright with Dan?"

I smiled, "It went great. He has no complaints, although I might have implied that next time he gets both of us."

She laughed loudly, "Fantastic. Thank you."

With that, she stood up and leaned in closely to give me a light kiss. I pushed back, holding her away, saying, "Careful, I don't think I cleaned up too carefully."

She laughed again, "I noticed. Why do you think I want to kiss you?"

I knew she was joking, but what should have been a light kiss instead became a deeper, more passionate kiss. She then licked my chin and cheek, before kissing me again.

Then she said, "Oh yeah, that is Dan alright."

We laughed together, then kissing again.

Bill returned with the wine bottle and three glasses. They looked like real wine glasses but were plastic kind for safety around the jacuzzi. He picked a bottle of the same thing I had been drinking when I met them originally at the restaurant.

Stacy took that opportunity to untie my robe, handing it to Bill, saying, please hang this up.

Bill had an admiring look, as this was the first time he had seen me undressed. As Stacy's breasts were small and mine were large, I could tell he was interested. Notably, the fetching of the wine had ...relaxed him a bit.

Stacy also decided this was time to remove my panty, slipping her fingers inside the band to lower them. Bill was silent as I was now nude. Stacy handed my panty to him. Without saying anything, he hung them on the same hook as my robe.

I had to laugh to myself as I realized my clothes were now strewn everywhere, as my shirt, bra and shorts were still in the massage room.

I lowered myself into the jacuzzi as Bill poured the wine and handed us a glass.

It was Bill who made the toast, "To Beth, this has really worked out great for everybody. We are really pleased to have you join the team."

Very nice.

After we took a sip, I said, "Thank you, I really like this wine."

Taking another drink, I said, "Thank you both for having me. This has been sort of a fantasy that I did not even know I had, being fulfilled. You have made me very comfortable and very welcome. Thank you."

I surprised myself by being even a bit emotional, choking up a little at the end of my reply toast.

The reality had been that I had gotten to explore my fantasies in a safe place where I was indeed...comfortable.

It was Stacy who broke the ice, saying, "I was not sure, but there was just something during our restaurant meeting that made me think you might be interested. That is not a normal dinner conversation for us."

Bill just chimed in, "All Stacy. Of course, I thought you were attractive, but I was not thinking to try and recruit you. It was all over before I even realized what was happening."

I laughed, "It was a little that way myself. She is very persuasive."

We all laughed at that.

Another little cheers as we touched glasses.

Stacy asked me, "So what parts of this have been surprising, what do you like, what not so much?"

I sat there, very relaxed, thinking about her very good question.

I said, "Sounds cliché, but I will just say I have to think about that more and get back to you. My first reaction is that everything has been surprising, and I have liked everything so far."

I paused for a second, "Maybe if it got to be routine, I might have a different view..."

Stacy was clearly in the lead, saying, "Well, just let us know. We will do our best to give you the things you like, avoid the things you don't care for."

They were obviously trying hard.

I said, "You have both been very gracious. I have no complaints and I have no requests. Very happy."

She continued, "I am glad to hear that. You did not say, but I have observed when you had the option that you seem to prefer the male client options to the female?"

I replied, "I guess that is true. I think I lean that way naturally...although I can think of a client where I might have answered differently." Bill looked clueless, but Stacy got it immediately, coming over close, "I agree."

With that, we had another tender but passionate kiss.

It was very interesting to me that it just occurred to me that while she was the younger of us by a few years, clearly in our duo relationship she had the lead. Not a dominant, submissive interaction by any means, but clearly Stacy took the lead. I was pondering that question when she continued.

"What other fantasies do you have? Maybe we can help."

I immediately replied, "If I had a checklist, you guys are helping me to check them off one by one."

They both smiled, but it was still my microphone.

I said, "Rather than having a checklist, I think what has surprised me a little, and what still holds appeal, is the variety of different people."

I had said that spontaneously, but it was completely true.

Bill remained quiet while Stacy continued, "I can see you are still thinking about it. Just let me know if there is something you would like to try. It is not like you have to decide between them, more or less a lot can be arranged. If you want to have a female-female session, if you would like a couple's session, if you want to be on the receiving end once in a while, we can do a four hands... lots of options."

I said, "Frankly speaking, information overload. I cannot decide, but I will think about that more. Thank you."

She and I clinked our glasses again, as she said, "Just let me know. It is OK to focus on you too, not just what happens to be on the schedule. I can arrange things if you end up with a request."

Stacy had been sitting next to Bill, with me across, except when she came over to kiss me during my emotional episode. But now she came across and sat near me, across from Bill.

It was not awkward at all, at least for me, when she put her arm around my shoulders. I looked over at her as she put her glass on the ledge, then took mine. She then kissed me again, this time longer and with a higher intensity.

After a few seconds, I felt her cup my breast while we continued our kiss. Just as an aside, I cannot testify to her hetero tendencies, but I do know I lean towards men as partners. But in my heart, I believed Stacy was truly bi or even had female leanings. In any event, I felt as though she was very attracted to me. And while my tendencies are different, I must admit that I was very attracted to her also. For the moment, we were alone.

Stacy shifted positions so that she was now sitting on top of me, looking into my eyes as her arms were around my neck, pulling me to her.

Sometimes kissing is more of a foreplay, leading to more. But I can tell you that this day the kissing was unbelievable. There was no time. Our tongues were dancing and then we would pause and be gentler with each other. Sometimes she would lift off and we would gaze at each other before continuing.

Her tongue was so soft. The wine on each other's mouth was wonderful. The lighting in the jacuzzi was dim, not originally implying romantic, but now it seemed to me. The water temperature was just right, you could stay indefinitely.

It was perhaps me who took a lead for once, as during one of our kissing breaks I pulled to elevate her so that I could take her breast in my mouth.

While she was on the small side, I was very satisfied. I liked and gently bit her erect nipple, before sucking more. We did this for a few minutes before plunging back into our kiss.

It was then Stacy's turn to take the lead. She lifted me up to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi. I thought this was the prelude to lick my pussy, but I was greatly surprised.

I had almost forgotten about Bill when she squeezed my breasts. She looked back at Bill, "Come here. These are about the best tits I have ever seen."

Stacy started to suck on my nipple, and I leaned back in ecstasy when I felt a second mouth on my breast. Bill had not needed too much encouragement to join us.

Oh my god, this felt fantastic as they each had one of my breasts in my mouth. They were both gentle and well-schooled, it felt wonderful. I had my head back and eyes closed when I felt fingers begin to touch and rub my pussy.

I trembled as I felt a finger penetrate my sopping pussy. It was Stacy.

I looked down as she moved to put her mouth on my clit, starting to first flick and lick, then start to suck.

It was then that I realized Bill was no longer sucking my tits. I opened my eyes to see Stacy licking my pussy while Bill now stood above me with his cock near my head.

I looked up to see him smiling as I started to lick the tip of his cock with my tongue. It did not take too long before he was deep in my mouth.

Maybe it is easy for some people to do two things at once. What I noticed was that sometimes I was focused on enjoying Stacy licking me and maybe I was sucking Bill, but not with passion. There were other times while I concentrated on his blowjob.

This was like something out of a great porn movie. Bill was larger than average, bigger than Dan and smaller than Chris although I could say his cock was fat. This meant that I had to concentrate a little to take him in deeply. Maybe lack of concentrate is a better way to say it, as I needed to concentrate to relax.

Stacy made that difficult as she continued to work on my pussy, bringing me to orgasm already. I can say that it is not easy to suck a fat cock when you are cumming.

When I came down from my orgasm, I pulled Stacy toward me and tasted my pussy on her tongue as we kissed.

I said, "Your turn."

I pulled her out of the jacuzzi and led her to the massage room. Though we were all still wet, it did not matter. I motioned for her to lay down on the table where I lifted and spread her legs.

I looked up at her first, saying, "You know what Bill will be doing. Are you OK with that?"

Stacy pulled me to her, so we kissed, then she said as she looked me right in the eye, "I want him to fuck you."

Bill was very smart though. As I leaned over to start licking Stacy's pussy, he was squeezing her breast while he kissed her.

I heard him say, "I love you baby."

She replied, "Love you too baby. Enjoy, because I am certainly going to enjoy this."

Stacy's pussy smelled and tasted delicate as I responded as she had to me. Frankly speaking, I had learned a little from when she ate my pussy, how intense for example. I tried my best to do the same for her.

I felt Bill get behind me and spread my legs as he slid his cock inside me. I was wet enough and loose enough (from Chris) that he slid in without any difficulty. Yet I had to pause and groan a bit when he started to pump my pussy.

I opened my eyes to see Stacy staring at me as she realized her husband was now inside me and fucking me. She lifted up to kiss me before resuming her laid-back position to let me eat her out.

I could feel Stacy cum twice while I licked her.

Bill was relentless back there, just fucking me hard and strong. I think Stacy came one time and then she looked at me when I came a short time later while Bill fucked me.

Stacy picked up on something before I did that Bill was close to cumming. She said, "Up here, on both of us."

Bill pulled out and moved to the end of the table where Stacy's head lay. First, she took him into her mouth. This was so hot as I could imagine she could taste my pussy while she sucked him. He pulled back and I knew he was ready. I laid on top of her so our faces were close together as he started to stroke himself.

I leaned over to take him in my mouth as he jacked off. He then pulled back a little again and shot a big stream onto Stacy's face. Oh my god, this looked so hot and just like a porn movie.

He surprised me with another spurt right onto my open mouth. He started to groan and then another spurt on me, which dripped onto Stacy. She lifted her head and we kissed, but this time the taste was all Bill's cum on both of us.

Stacy leaned over to take him in her mouth as she sucked him. She then lifted off and looked at me, essentially offering him to me.

I took him into my mouth and gently coaxed the last few drops from his still hard cock.

It was totally funny when he began to relax, as both Stacy and I had our faces covered in his huge load.

She laughed first, "Bill always has big loads."

I responded in kind, "If that is typical, he is not typical."

Stacy and I kissed again, for what seemed like the hundredth time, though still like the first.

Bill broke the silence, "Babe, we should find a way to do this again."

Before Stacy could respond, I jumped in, "I agree, we should do this again."

Obviously, it was going to happen again. Stacy replied with a big smile to the two of us, "OK, you two. I get it. I guess we can do this again."

The only thing that was really important on the last part was when we started to clean up and get dressed, Stacy caught me alone while Bill was in the other room.

She said, "You have my permission with Bill whenever you want. I get plenty of sex here, but he sometimes does not get as much. So, while you should not feel obligated, if the mood strikes, then go ahead and do not feel the need to ask."

We had all done a little cleanup at the jacuzzi, front desk, massage rooms, even the front desk area. Nobody wanted to do that early the next day as it was clearly better to get it done tonight as we were ready to close. But all of us were doing the cleanup nude. After our earlier encounter, of course this was very natural.