Part Time Masseuse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After collecting up all my clothes, we ended up in the locker room with me arriving first followed by Stacy and then Bill. I had put on my bra and panty set I wore in originally. It was clear with the massage oils and exertion in some cases, not to mention a bit of cum here and there, absolutely no way to consider reuse.

I sat on the bench on my side of the lockers looking at Bill and Stacy starting to get dressed across the aisle.

Bill was totally relaxed now as I had the impulse to move over to their bench and pull him toward me. I took his cock in my mouth as I cupped his balls.

I paused and looked up at him, "I do not want you to think you are done for the night. When you get back home, I expect to hear that you fucked Stacy really well."

I sucked him again and felt him begin to get hard, so I continued, "That is because one of these days you should know that when we are slow I am going to close the door and you will not see us for a while as I fuck your wife really good."

I took him back in my mouth deep as he now got hard again. I pulled off again after a couple of minutes, Bill with a raging hard-on and me and Stacy laughing like hell.

I said to Stacy, "OK, he is ready for you. You are welcome. See you tomorrow."

Bill started to whine, "Hey, wait a minute."

We continued to laugh at his expense while we got dressed.

I sucked him a little more as I was fully dressed and ready to go, "Don't worry, you will get a repeat."

I stood up and kissed him, then kissed Stacy again, before heading out.