Part Time Masseuse Ch. 02

Story Info
Businesswoman tries out working at a massage parlor.
11.8k words
4.78
48.9k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers

This is a true story that happened while I was working for business. For those who have read of my other 'travel adventures', this is another occasion where nothing had been planned and I went with the flow.

*****

I got up Sunday morning feeling good about the previous day. I was enthusiastic to go back in later in the day. I went out and had breakfast, also went to the mall to pick up some 'work supplies', meaning my own clothing selections. As these items were likely to encounter oil, I did not want to spend too much, but I also wanted to have enough for the rest of the week.

I bought a couple of simple golf style shirts of my size, as well as a couple pairs of shorts. I picked up some additional bra and panty sets. I wanted to keep my regular gear for my regular work outfits. I also bought one bra and panty set to match the silk robe in case I decided to go that route for a session. Finally, I bought some yoga pants and a sports bra. I might end up using items from home on subsequent trips, but I had enough for the rest of this week, and none of these items would go to waste, as they could be worn at home.

I arrived on time, as I always do. Today I wore in a yellow golf shirt with navy shorts.

Stacy saw me as I came in, gave me a hug and nice greeting. She asked, "Did you have a good evening?"

I replied, "Yes, thank you. I enjoyed yesterday, interested to see what today brings."

She told me Bill was already with a client, she and I would both have our own 3 pm clients.

Stacy brought me to the desk, looked over the schedule, saying, "I will leave it to your preference on our 3 pm clients. Both are regulars, one man, one woman. Have a preference, or want more details?"

I replied, "It doesn't have to be that way Stacy, if you have a preference, I will be fine either way. But probably I would be more comfortable with the man."

She said, "No, that's fine with me too. As you know, I like the ladies...", as she paused for effect. I got it and smiled back. But she continued, "But I also like the guys."

I responded, "Well, as you know, I also like the ladies...". We both laughed.

Stacy confirmed she had given him a massage before. She said, "Jim is probably my age, nice guy, you will like him."

I said, "Please be straight with me. What level is he expecting?"

She replied, "I have fucked him, but that came after several sessions. I think he will be happy with a handjob or a blowjob if you are willing."

That was more or less what I had guessed. Stacy probably saw my nervousness, "Still OK if you want to switch and take the lady."

I had my out, but said, "No, that's OK, I just wanted to know the lay of the land first."

My client arrived before Stacy's, so we decided that I would check him in so he was not disappointed in case he had been looking forward to seeing her.

I met him at the desk, "Hi, you must be Jim. I'm Beth, I will be with you today."

He was nice looking, maybe about 5"10" and fit. As Stacy said, I guessed about 35. He said, "Hi Beth, nice to meet you."

He followed me in back, clearly knew the place, probably better than me. I told him we would be in room 4 and he should come in when ready. I wasn't nervous though; he was a regular and seemed like a nice guy.

Jim got up on the table without needing to be told. I adjusted his towel, asked the standard questions about injuries, sore spots, etc. He said he had no problems, just here to relax today.

We had some chit chat, but not too much. He seemed to prefer a quiet massage, about normal pressure. We got through his entire backside, including full nude including massaging his butt as usual. He indicated on a few occasions that he was good and enjoying the massage.

I had him flip over at the appropriate time. I dripped oil on his chest and stomach, and his legs. Before I could begin rubbing it in, he moved his hand to my lower back and lightly caressed me. I looked over at him, saw him smiling. I began to massage his chest and stomach, meanwhile his hand covered more territory, moving around from my lower back to my ass. Not aggressively or I might have stopped him or slowed him down.

I continued to massage his chest, but my hands also moved to his stomach and lower abs. He was in good shape overall, obviously worked out. I moved down the table to do his legs. He could still touch me but really only his fingertips made it to my waist. After applying oil to both legs, I moved to the end of the table to work on his calves. I then moved to the other side of the table to start on his left thigh. This time it was his left hand which started to touch me.

I said, "How do you like the massage so far?" He replied great, and I continued, "Stacy told me you were a regular client and to treat you well. So let me know if you need anything."

But at the same time, I was saying this, I had both hands on his inner thigh rubbing the oil in. I had gotten very high up, with maybe a slight touch against his balls under the towel.

"I am doing great, thank you. Good to know Stacy talked to you."

I moved around to his right leg, repeating the pattern as before.

I slipped off the towel and he already had an erection. Not full hard yet. He was about average length, but thick. I wasn't about pretense, so I reached over to grab his cock in my hand.

I said, "Stacy told me you were a nice guy and I would like you."

I stopped stroking him for a moment, so I could take off my shirt and bra. I said, "Don't want to get oil on my clothes, hope you don't mind."

He lifted off the table enough so both hands went to my breasts. He did a few squeezes and then laid back down. I moved a little closer to him so he could take my breast in his mouth. When he started to suck, I took his cock back in my hand, reaching down first to massage his balls. He moaned a little, but still sucked on my boobs.

Finally, he pulled his head back and laid back down. He had gotten fully hard through the stroking with my hand.

I looked at him and smiled, then shifted my position so I was standing nearer to his legs. I had leaned over to put my tongue on the tip of his cock while I held him in my hand and pulled him closer. As I licked the head of his cock, I was looking up at Jim, who was staring at me also with a smile.

I smiled back for a moment while I licked him, then took him deeply into my mouth. He tensed and moaned at the same time. Seemed to be enjoying it.

"Are you OK Jim, want me to stop?"

He laughed, "No, I think this is ..."

Before he continued, I had dived back onto his cock, taking almost all of him into m mouth. If he wasn't so thick, I probably could have taken all of him.

I had already decided he was going to get a blowjob when Stacy gave me the choice of massaging the male or female clients. When she said he was a regular and that she had fucked him, I was certain. But I was not sure I wanted to fuck him either. Maybe I would need to ease into that, maybe on a future session.

But that did not stop me from letting him grab my ass while I sucked his cock. He was tugging on my shorts, so I paused long enough to slip them off. But I kept on my panty. I let him rub my pussy. No doubt he could tell I was wet, but I wanted to satisfy him with my mouth.

He was close I could tell. He liked it when I sucked on his balls while stroking him, but it was the deep throating that really turned him on.

He said, "I'm going to cum..."

I continued to suck him and then felt the first spurt into my mouth. He was groaning during his orgasm, and it felt like he had a big load. I did not swallow it yet but lifted up and showed him my open mouth before then swallowing.

He said, "Oh my god, that was great. He had a little more cum on the tip of his cock, so I took him back into my mouth and gently sucked the rest. His cock began to relax, though he was lightly groaning as I lightly sucked him. Undoubtedly, he was sensitive after his orgasm, but of course he did not resist this 'cleanup activity'.

Jim got up from the table finally and we both got dressed. I was ready a little before him, so I also started scooping up towels and tidying up a bit.

Jim had also gotten out his wallet and handed me some number of $20's folded up. I was not sure of the exact amount.

I said, "Oh, you don't have to do that. Stacy told me you were a regular client."

He looked at me a bit strange, then said, "Well, I usually tip. I really enjoyed our session."

I said, "I enjoyed it too. Great to meet you."

I didn't resist this time when he handed over the cash, which turned out to be $100. I led him out where Stacy was at the desk.

Jim said to her, "I like your new masseuse.:

Stacy gave a good response, "We like her too. Glad you enjoyed your session. Ready to book another, or do you want to call in when you are ready?"

He replied, "Give me same time in two weeks if open."

Stacy said, "Beth will be off then, OK if I you are booked with me?"

He smiled and said, "I am going to have to find a way to come more often so I can see both of you."

I had to admire the perfect answer. After he left, Stacy inquired how I liked the session with Jim.

I smiled coyly, surprised myself that I blushed a little, "I think I enjoyed that blowjob as much as he did. Almost returned his tip."

She laughed out loud at first, then said, "I wondered when you might expand your limits, but remember, that is always up to you alone. Don't ever feel pressured."

I replied, "No worries, very clear. I felt a little horny anyway, and he did not seem to mind."

There was a full understanding between us, and I was very comfortable with everything. It did cross my mind as I reflected on the tip that there was no way to avoid the reality that this was sex for money, though I had not done it for the money. Little semantic arguments, but somehow, I was trying to rationalize my slutty behavior. The only thing I knew for sure is that I am a different person on the road. Not a split personality, but more of a 'let loose' change in philosophy not too unlike the expression 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I know that anybody reading this account is likely to have their own different interpretation and that is fine.

Stacy had returned to the desk and asked me whether I wanted another client and when, or whether I wanted a break for a while, giving me the option.

We had a first-time client coming in about 30 minutes if I wanted, she had no information to share. She left it up to me entirely, even offering to let me get a look at him and then decide. I told Stacy she was being overly gracious, and I asked what her own preference was. I was OK either way.

She was also fine either way, so I told her not necessary for me to see him. I will take this one. I thought be making it clear that she could plan out her own schedule as sometimes she or Bill would leave and run errands, whatever.

About then Bill came out with a bottle of wine. Not exactly what we had at the restaurant when I first met them, but a nice cabernet blend from Napa Valley. He had not opened it yet but offered to. Looking at the clock for timing, I thought a glass of wine would be perfect. Great taste and hit the spot just right. I was very relaxed with Bill when Chris came in.

Bill greeted him first, "you must be Chris. Welcome."

Chris was very young, I guess around 20 or so. Tall, thin, and to be quite candid, a little nerdy looking. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, as he was not bad looking. More that he gave the impression of the classic academic rather than athlete, biker or whatever other description you might want to apply.

Chris seemed a little nervous, saying only "HI" a little shyly. Bill asked him how he found out about the place. Chris said he had driven by the place several times, but had not thought to make an appointment before a friend's recommendation.

Bill was glad to hear about that, "Well, we love endorsements like that, so if you let me know his name, we will give him a discount for the referral. You think about it though; we understand not everyone likes to leave their names."

Chris nervously replied, "Thanks, maybe I need to ask him if OK. Could I tell you next time?"

Bill told him that would be perfectly fine. Bill also describe massage prices, recommending the one-hour session. He also took him back for a tour, showing the massage room, showers, locker and spa areas. They came back after a few minutes and Chris told said he would like to go for the 60-minute massage.

Bill then motioned toward me, "This is Beth, she will be taking care of you today."

I held out my hand, "Nice to meet you Chris, welcome."

We shook hands. You could tell he was still really nervous, sort of in a cute way. Maybe vulnerable would describe my impression of him.

"Come on, let's go back."

He followed me back to the room and I repeated some of the same standard introduction things he had just heard from Bill. But being his first time at the spa, and owing to his nervousness, I just wanted to put him at ease.

I said, "I will give you a few minutes. Go ahead and get undressed. You can take a shower here, and when you are ready, you can lay down on the table face down and cover yourself with a towel and I will be right back. Any questions?"

He said, "What do people normally wear for the massage? Sorry, just new to this."

I was reassuring, "No problem. Relax. That is totally up to you. Most clients are fully nude. I will keep you covered with the towel most of the time. If you want to wear your undershorts, that is fine too, but you might get some oil on them. But like I said, most clients prefer nude, but you are the boss, OK?"

I was smiling to make him feel comfortable. He seemed to start feeling more comfortable with me, smiled back and said "thank for explaining."

I replied, "No worries, I will take good care of you. You will be feeling great by the time we are done."

By the time I had returned, Chris was dutifully laying on the table. He had covered himself with a large towel that left only his ankles and feet exposed, as well as his head of course.

I came back, rested my hands on his shoulders over the towel, "Doing OK? Room temperature need adjustment?"

He replied, "I am good, everything is comfortable."

To ease into things, I left the towel as is and started pressing my palms on his back.

I said, "Chris, at any time, make sure you tell me if I am pressing too hard, or if you would like it to be harder. Let me know if I am hurting you in any way; there should be at no time any pain?"

He said, "OK, thank you."

I continued, "Do you have any sore spots or injuries, anything I should know of?"

Chris replied, "Nothing like that."

I said, "OK then. We are good to go. I will be using oil for this massage, is that OK with you?"

"Yes, thank you."

So I began the massage as standard, folding down the towel to his waist to expose his back. I applied the oil and began to rub it in, checking at times to make sure he was good with the pressure.

It was entirely possible this was his first massage, because to each of my questions on the technique used, his reply was 'as I recommended'.

He still felt a little tense, or at least not fully relaxed, so I tried to talk to him to get him to loosen up. I found out indeed that he was 21.

To my "Oh my god, half my age!" reaction, got my first relaxation response from him, as he laughed. I want to avoid all the "mom references' and all of that, but certainly it was a little strange to be massaging someone this young.

We started to carry on a better conversation now that the ice had broken. I found out he was in community college to save money for the first two years but had the grades and the plans to attend the university as soon as possible He was focused on computer science, obviously a popular and lucrative field.

He was impressed by my science background, of course probably assuming a different career based on my massaging him. I am one of those who knows how to use all the functions of a computer, but not necessarily how to set it up myself.

We also discussed my interactions with some well-known high-tech companies. Safe to say he expressed surprise all around and eventually getting up the courage to inquire why I was working here. I gave a pretty transparent response, that I was helping out the owners while they were shorthanded, and that I liked people interaction and that actually just also liked giving massages. I also came clean that I was relatively new at it, enjoying the experience.

We had been talking long enough that I finished his back. He was a standard pressure person. I had recovered his back with the towel and began on his legs. I was careful with him to not expose his legs too high.

My initial reactions upon first seeing him had proven correct. An academic type, a little shy, a little nerdy. But the last part was mainly clothing selection and hair style. I found him to be intelligent after loosening up on the conversation, glad I had broken through as now I could tell he was also enjoying the massage a lot. He gave good insights on the career topics, found out he had played hockey and ran track, but by his own admission, was not really very good at it.

We hit another interest point when I found out he was pretty good at golf. I had played a few courses in the area, nice ones, and traded some mutual anecdotes on strengths and weaknesses of our skill.

It was around this time, now that our interaction was casual and relaxed, that I broached back the subject of massage.

"Chris, this would be the point where I would massage your butt. But I did not want to surprise you and give you a heart attack."

He laughed, "Well, thanks for the warning. Is that a normal part of the massage?"

I replied yes and he said "OK".

Now who knows what he had heard from his 'friend' who had referred him, if there even was a friend. It was my impression that he was a nice young man, probably inexperienced, but not important.

At least I learned that he had taken my advice and decided to take his massage nude. This was the first time with my conservative towel etiquette where he was now fully nude.

I started with his back first, sort of easing in to the quickly go across his butt. I was at the side of the table, so I had one hand on his leg, one hand on his back, sort of bringing them together at his butt. After the first subtle flinches at my touch, he was relaxed again soon, partly as we were again in discussion.

We were not sharing deeply personal information, but a little better dialog than just 'how is the weather' superficial chit chat. Found out his parents were divorced, and he lived with his mother. Found out he did not have a girlfriend, but dated a little, not much.

I said, "I am not surprised Chris. You come off as a little shy. Very normal."

He replied, "I guess that is true. I have been on enough dates, but by the time we have been going out for a while, usually tough to sustain anything."

It seemed like he did not mind talking about his 'dating', but I did not understand the last part and inquired; "not sure what you mean?"

He came back with, "a little awkward to talk about."

"Don't worry, we don't have to. I am enjoying our conversation, but we don't have to talk about anything that makes you uncomfortable."

A little bit of an awkward pause, before he said, "I am just nervous on the subject, but maybe I can say that by the time we have been dating for a while and things lead to..."

He left that hanging, and I said, "Are you talking about sex?"

"Yes."

"OK, I see. Not worries, we don't have to talk about that. I respect your privacy, especially when I have a naked young man in front of me."

He laughed again, "You are easy to talk too, but of course it is an embarrassing topic."

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers