Partial Insertion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But?"

"We... we should be friends."

"Yes. Special friends. Very close friends, wouldn't you say?" she murmured, baring her teeth in a condescending smile, as her hand passed over his chest.

"I don't think I can. Apart from anything else, it's kind of gone to sleep."

"Wanna bet?" She laughed unpleasantly. "Seriously? You think I can't make you? Well, you think that... or you think you do."

She fixed him with those sky deep eyes. There was no answer to them.

"Why did you come round to see me in the middle of the night?"

"Uh..."

"Why do guys do that?"

"Well you asked me before and I couldn't get hold of you."

"Don't give me that bollocks."

"Well, why did I then?" He said this as if he genuinely didn't know.

"I'll tell you after you've done the business with Rachel. Meanwhile, tell me something that's true for a change. I mean true and you haven't told me it before."

There was a long silence.

"Well... you know when you asked me if I'd thought about you when I masturbated?"

"And you do—and that's another reason why you owe me one."

"After Saturday, I couldn't stop thinking about you touching me—holding my cock."

"Mm...this is more like it."

"I mean I really couldn't stop, and I was dying to have... a wank, and I didn't."

"Yeah. Trying not to wank over me is a full time job, Romeo. Hey—you never got round to ringing Rachel on Saturday, did you?"

"No. I didn't have any change for the phone box."

"Yeah? That makes you a bit of a shit in my book. Anyway, what do you mean you couldn't get change?"

"I fell asleep when I went back and when I woke up, well I told you what I was thinking about. So by the time, I got round to it, all the shops near us had shut, and I couldn't get change."

"If I was her, I wouldn't be too pleased about you not ringing until Sunday."

"Err well I said I was out of town on Saturday, so I didn't find out till Sunday."

She laid her hand on his forearm. "Did you say anything about me?"

"I said you gave me her number: on Sunday."

"Yeah, if that's the way you want to play it, that's fine."

"I thought that was the way... the way you wanted to play it."

"No, fine. I'll go along with it."

Gerry was silent and puzzled. Wasn't it her who'd told him to lie?

"So why didn't you toss yourself off?"

Gerry wondered if he'd said too much already.

"Come on, Romeo. I want to know now."

He looked into the corner. "I wanted to be so horny I couldn't refuse you."

"Rea-lly..." she said dragging it out. "So you had thought about it then, you cheeky bastard... But why would you want to 'refuse me'?" Her lips parted in a gap toothed grin as she licked her lips at him.

"I might have suddenly got cold feet... I don't know."

"Why? We haven't done anything wrong, have we?"

"No... I suppose not."

He looked at her, just squeezing into the silk, her nipples poking out over the neckline. Behind them were the dark areolae, nearly the size of digestive biscuits, rising as semicircles above the elaborate scalloped edging. She looked like a complete slut: a triumph of lust over taste. The thing was though that she was triumphing over his taste. Suddenly she got up to change the record, her hips turning smartly, with the play of the light on the silk showing her arse swinging from side to side.

The brooding and portentous intro to 'Sea Of Love' on the second side of the Blind Faith album blasted out. She got back into bed and closed on him and he felt her great bosom flop against his chest. Her hand roamed around his head and neck, readying him for the tongue hovering under her tusks. The music flattered their moves with a sense of drama, and Beverly acted quickly to turn sentiment into sensation. When he opened his mouth to question what they were doing, hers landed on it, and her tongue slithered stealthily inside, spreading unrest.

"You should get as much practice as you can, babe. Remember as long as you think of Rachel it's not cheating." She spoke into his ear above the music, breathing heavily so he could feel it.

She moved to nuzzle him between his neck and his shoulder and found that place again, her tongue a flickering presence on it. Then she retreated on all fours licking her way right down to his stomach.

She caught his eye and stuck her tongue out at him. She withdrew slowly so that her head was over his crutch. She lifted her eyebrows and began to laugh. He felt her breathing on his testicles as she closed in to lick them and yet it took his breath when she actually reached them. Her hand found his flaccid cock and started to stroke it gently as her tongue went over his balls.

He reached a horrified fascination as she took them into her mouth.

"One bite and they're gone," she gargled, then licked the underside of his penis.

At this he felt something there: the very faintest glimmer of it like a candle in a black night. It was still completely floppy, but there was enough there to take in her fingers.

She lifted her head to give him a blank stare, and then licked the head slowly and tentatively. She now had the testicles in her other hand and was kneading them gently as if she were shaking some dice she was going to roll.

"Ha ha ha." She was licking it firmly now as if it was an ice cream and she could close her fingers round the shaft. Her wrist started to turn up and down. She bared her gappy teeth around the head of his cock in a smile of pure malice. "I'd say it's waking up now," she said and her lips slid up and down it a few times as if it was a stick of rock. She was sucking powerfully and then breaking to flick the head with her tongue like a fish in the bottom of a boat. As she did so, she started dabbling with her fingers in her cunt.

He couldn't believe what this woman was doing to him, but whatever he might have intended, he was getting harder by the minute.

"Alright. You've had your fun now, Beverly."

"Think so? Think so?" She crawled up on all fours so that she was on top of him and moved to nuzzle him between his neck and his shoulder. Again she found that place, her tongue a flickering presence on it.

He moaned, literally in a passion, a captive to this sensation. "O-o-oh Bev. God what are you doing to me?"

She moved back and leaned on his chest with one hand and spat on the other and carried it to her cunt. Her arm moved backwards to grasp Gerry's cock and bring it into her.

"This. I'm doing this," she said as Gerry burst once more into the glorious world of her cunt with a sudden intake of breath. "I'm going to ride you to glory."

"Wait. You can't."

"Wanna bet? I'm doing it to you already. I don't think," she drawled after a pause, and with exaggerated slowness, "I don't think you're really going to try to stop me. Plus, I seem to remember it was you that pushed in the first time...oh yeah... oh yeah..." Beverly's hairy cunt started sliding up and down his cock, as she began to ride him. She was getting into her stride and Gerry had no will to resist. He rested his hands on her hips and stroked them.

"Oh yeah... third time... third time lucky... for Bev... and Ginger..."

She stopped for a moment, grabbed the straps of her nightdress and removed it again, then resumed. Her breasts were swaying in Gerry's face.

"They're quite a handful—not what you're used to. You'll get to like them though," she sneered and ground her loins against his.

"I like them already," he said and took them in his hands.

As his palms moved against them, he felt the nipples stiffen in them and stand away.

This running joke of the contest between her breasts and Rachel's reminded him that he was supposed to be visualising Rachel as his partner in this lovemaking practice.

So he tried to imagine that it was her breasts that he was feeling as Beverly rode his cock.

It was impossible to reconcile what he was trying to imagine, eyes shut, with the sumptuous flesh in his hands, and immediately he knew that they were Beverly's and that he wanted to make them hard.

"Kiss me Bev."

She was not going to interrupt her movement, so it was just a quick, slobbery touch of her generous lips onto his: quick but still long enough to know that they were not Rachel's.

He felt the tidal motion of her body on his, and the bed shaking under the relentlessness of it. It was simply impossible to pretend that this could be the light and delicate frame of Rachel in action.

He decided to just think of Rachel walking about, to picture her face and so on. But when he did, he couldn't sustain them and images of Beverly came flooding in, ones that harmonised with the movement of her body over and against his, and his delight was overwhelming when he acknowledged that of course, it really was Bev he was fucking—and there was no doubt about it.

He was trying to superimpose the image of Rachel, but his attraction to Beverly was too strong. He remembered when he had seen the outline of her bra strap as she crossed the kitchen, hips switching smartly back and forth as those black panties made that swishing sound against the nylon. And he remembered how he had found himself, against his will, thinking about that when he masturbated, about her walking around with nearly nothing on under her uniform.

He gave up and opened his eyes. Hers were waiting for him and immediately he started falling into their depths.

"That's it... Push up... faster babe..." If there was any doubt that they were on the same side it was evaporating in the heat of their lovemaking. As she rode him faster and faster, the throbbing cock that was sliding in and out of her brought her to a screaming climax, and the spunk tumbled out of him.

"Bev I—"

"Just let me catch my breath, babe."

She kept his cock for a while, eyes shut, as if somehow savouring it. Suddenly, she started laughing and hugged him. It was infectious and they embraced like team mates who had just won a point. They were definitely on the same side now. He didn't know or care what side that was.

"So, how was it? Ready to put your lessons into practice? D'you think it'll work with Rachel?"

"Should do."

"I thought that was pretty good, Romeo, but you don't sound so sure about it."

"Well... I was trying to think of Rachel when I was doing it, but I couldn't."

"Why not?"

"Well I couldn't. I kept thinking 'this is Bev, it isn't Rachel'."

"Can't do anything about that, babe. It's down to you to sort that one."

"Well, thanks anyway."

She took his hands in hers and kissed one. "Don't worry about it babe. Let's go to sleep."

"Okay. But what happens now? Is that it?"

"No. I think we keep doing it whenever we can until Rachel comes back. Then you'll be ready... for her."

"Yes. I think you're right. Did you say Tuesday?"

She nodded, and he found himself staring into those great blue pools.

After a long silence, he said, "What about Kate?"

"You can't come if she's here. She won't understand what we're doing."

*********

Concludes in Partial Insertion Pt. 03