Taken by My Brother-in-Law

Story Info
Visit to brother in law's house goes all wrong...
6.3k words
4.22
203.1k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxB123
MaxB123
57 Followers

The Phone Call...A True Story

I ran to the phone as soon as I heard it ringing. I had been expecting this call for a couple of days now. To say I was excited was an understatement. The call was from Sofia. She and I had been having a relationship for the last several years. She is a beautiful 5'2 Hispanic beauty with large breasts and a great looking ass. She is also 20 yrs younger than I am.

I am 46 yrs old and an executive for a large government agency. Although we are both married, we began our relationship prior to her getting married. I was actually hoping that we would begin to slow down after she got married.

The fact is that the opposite happened. We are seeing each other more now than when she was single. I must admit that it does give me a power trip knowing that I am having someone's wife whenever I wanted. Yes, I know how that sounds, but it's the truth.

I've actually pushed the envelope so much that I actually have become friends with her husband and actually promoted him to work in my department. Don't ask. I'm not sure what I was thinking...

Our relationship is a very physical one and we spend lot of time experimenting in different ways as well as discussing our fantasies and desires with each other. Sofia knows that one of my great turn on's is her describing her past sexual escapades. What she was thinking during the actual event, how did she react. What she felt afterwards, all these details really turned me on. She soon learned how to push my buttons. Which leads me back to the phone call.

About two months ago, Sofia, her husband and I were having a couple beers at a Ice House in Houston when Bill, her brother in law stopped by. He had been in town and had called his brother to see if they could hook up for a drink or two. That's how we all ended up here at the Ice House. It was a relatively short night with everyone having just a few beers before calling it a night.

The next day, talking to Sofia, I mentioned to her that Bill seemed to have the hots for her. That he seemed to be trying to sneak a peek. She had been wearing a halter top and lose fitting shorts. Sofia just laugh and said sarcastically "yea right."

"No, I'm not joking. He had that look of lust in his eyes. I bet if he ever got the chance he would try to fuck you." I responded.

"NO WAY!" she shriek. "He's not even good looking and besides he's my brother in law. I wouldn't go there with him. My life is already too complicated with just you."

We stopped discussing the topic and nothing was said again.... until two weeks ago.

Sofia came by my office and mentioned that she was being sent out of town to a training seminar in South Texas. The seminar just happened to be in the same town that Bill lived. In fact, when she told her husband about the seminar, he told her that she should stay at his brother and sister- in- law's house. Although the hotel room was paid for by the agency, he knew that his brother and sister-in-law would never even think about her not staying with them. He even volunteered to call his brother and let him know about the trip.

My mind began to work overtime. I spent the next several days before she left reminding her about what I had mentioned earlier about Bill. I finally got her to agree to a bet.

I told her that if nothing happened while on her trip that I would take her on trip of our own and allow her time to go shopping, which she loves to do. Although I was married my work dictated that I travel quite a bit and it was not unusual for me to be gone sometimes for long periods and on weekends as well.

On the other hand, if something did happened she had to first tell me all the details, and she would then allow me to set up a threesome which was one of my fantasies and she would have to go along with it. She wasn't into threesome and had turned me down on several occasions.

The fact that she was so sure that she would win the bet, she agreed to it. She was to leave for the training on Tuesday morning and return on Friday evening. She was to call me every evening at our set time and give me a update on how things were going.

And here it was, Friday Morning and she was calling me at the office for the first time since she left.....

I picked up the phone, "hello?"

"Hi" she said.

I knew her voice in an instant and it sounded apologetic, defeated and on the verge of tears, all at the same time.

"I'm so sorry for not calling earlier...but you were right... I still can't fucking believe it but you were right. I don't know what I'm going to do." She rambled on the phone.

"Wait a minute, what are you talking about. I'm right about what?" I was pushing for information.

"Tell me what happened. Did you let Bill fuck you? Is that why you haven't called before today? you gotta tell me what..."

She interrupted me and said "Not now, I just can't right now , besides, I'm calling during our break and we're getting ready to go back into the class room. I will call you tonight, okay?" she asked waiting for a reply.

I wasn't sure what just happened. "What do you mean you will call me tonight? I thought you were coming back tonight?" I asked demanding a reply.

Sofia said that Bill had called his brother earlier that morning and told him that him and his wife were going to a festival on Saturday and wanted Sofia to joined them. She didn't know he had called and asked. Her husband had replied innocently that he didn't have a problem with her staying until Sunday.

She informed me that she was taken back a little when her husband had mentioned that he had talked to his brother and didn't have a problem with her staying. He told her that she didn't have to have his brother call for her and that she could have asked herself.

She told me that she wasn't planning on staying and had intended to leave on Friday but she was now concerned that if she left before Sunday her husband would want to know why and she couldn't tell him. She then told me that they were hollering for her that the break was over and said bye and hung up.

My mind was racing. I was sure that Bill had fucked her. But I wanted... no I needed to know the when, where, how, and all the other details. It was going to be a long day waiting for the phone call tonight.

Well, I didn't get that phone call that evening.

It was Sunday night when my phone rang. It was around 11:30pm. "I'm sorry" was all she could say. I didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and she finally asked "aren't you going to talk to me. I said I was sorry. Please say something." She pleaded.

Gathering my thoughts, I said that I know that you fucked Bill and I really don't have a problem with that, but I have a problem with you not calling me when you said you would. Before I could say another word, she interrupted me and said " I can explain. Please let me tell you what happen. Okay?"

HER SIDE OF THE STORY:

I kept silent as she began to explain what had happened. I wanted her to think I was mad when in actuality I was excited and couldn't wait to hear the details. My cock seem to have stayed in perpetual hardness during the whole time we were talking.

"I'm not sure where to begin. You know how you and I had been discussing what you thought Bill was going do if he got the chance. Well, I really..., I mean really didn't not seriously think about anything happening between us.

We had never had much to say at our family gatherings. I figured I would go down there and get the training over with. I figured I would spend my free time with my friend Lydia. You remember her don't you?

Well I got there around 4 o'clock. Bill and Gayle help me unload the car and said they wanted to take me out to dinner around 6. That gave me enough time to unpack and take a shower.

My room was on one side of the house and their bedroom was on the other. I really liked this because I wouldn't have to worry about them listening to me when I called you.

Anyways, Gayle wasn't quite ready so Bill offered me a beer and we went outside and sat on the steps to drink our beer and waited for Gayle. We had been talking for about 15 minutes when I noticed that he was sitting across from me on a lower step and had his sunglasses on.

Although I don't know for sure, I felt like he was trying to look up my shorts and sometimes I caught him looking at my tits. I was wearing just a pull over shirt, but it felt like he was staring at them. I really wasn't all that uncomfortable. I mean I've caught lots of guys looking at me. Well anyways, Gayle soon came out and we left for dinner. Nothing really happened other than having several beers with dinner and feeling a little tipsy by the time we made it home. "

I interrupted her "what do you mean nothing REALLY happened???"

"Well, after we got back home, I started to get ready for bed when I heard a knock on the door. I turned around towards the door and before I could say anything Bill walked in. "

"Just wanted to check and see if everything is okay and if you needed anything before we go to bed." He stated as I notice his lustful eyes looking at me from top to bottom. He was..."

"What were you wearing?" I blurted out getting into the story.

"You know what I was wearing. I wear it all the time it's my favorite."

"So you were wearing your white tank top and box shorts?." I asked.

"Yes" she responded.

"Go on" I said eager to find out what happened next.

"Well, I told him I didn't need anything and I was okay expecting him to leave. But he just sat down on the bed and continued to look at me trying to make small talk. I know he was trying to see my tits through my thin shirt. So I casually turned towards the mirror and continued brushing my hair hoping he would get the message and leave. "

"He continued to talk and said he would be glad to take me in the morning to the training since he worked close to the location. I said okay and was about to say something else when I realize he was looking into the mirror and could see my reflection and see my tits! "

"I finally told him that I was tired from the long drive and had to get some sleep. He said he understood and got up. Before I could say anything else he grabbed me and gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek." Although it was very quick and I didn't have time to react, I thought I felt his cock against my thigh! "

"Good night" he said and left.

"He didn't try to touch you when he hugged you?" I questioned.

"No". She replied.

"How long was he in the room?" I continued with my questions.

"About 10 minutes. It could have been a little longer... but really, I'm not sure. Nothing happened. I got in bed and tried to get some sleep."

"Well, why didn't you call me like you said you would?"

"It was already close to midnight and quite honestly I was a little drunk and needed to sleep."

She stopped and waited for me to say something.

"Go on." I demanded.

"Well the next morning I got up and took a shower and was just starting to put on my makeup when Bill knock on the door and walked in again without waiting for me to answer. It kind of startled me. He said he wanted to make sure I was up. He said he was ready to take me to work anytime I was ready. Then he sat down on the bed and began talking about different things. I felt a little uncomfortable but I didn't want him to know it. So I continue to put on my makeup. I would look in the mirror and he would just be looking at me and talking. I really didn't pay attention to what he was saying. He.....

"What were you wearing?" I interrupted.

"I had my towel wrapped around me. I caught him looking at my bra and underwear that were laying on the chair. I finally had to tell him that I had to finish getting ready and he said okay and left. That's all that happened that morning."

"Did something happen later on?"


"Not really, she said. I got home around 5 and put on my shorts and tank top and grabbed a beer and went outside to smoke a cigarette. Gayle came home and she joined me in the backyard. I guess around 7:30, Bill came home and he also joined us. We talked and drank and later had dinner and that was it. I went to bed. "

"He didn't try anything" I wanted to know.

"No. I did catch him a couple of times trying to look up my shorts. He was sitting on the ground looking up at me and Gayle. He was wearing sunglasses again, but I know he was looking.

"Were you wearing any underwear?" "No" she responded. You know I don't like to wear underwear with my boxers, especially when I'm at home".

"But you not at home' I interjected.

"Well, it still the same" she offered in response to my statement.

"You're asking me too many questions...let me finish telling you what happened. Agreeing, I let her continue with her story.

" Wednesday, I told Bill and Gayle that I was going to be staying over at Lydia's house. Her and her husband had invited me to spend the night and I wanted to spend some time with them and get some distance between me and Bill. So I would be gone until Friday evening when I was going to be coming home.

So , after training, I drove to Lydia's house . I guess it was around 4:30. Lydia made some margarita's and we sat outside on the patio talking and waiting for her husband to get home from work. Raul, her husband, showed up around 6pm. By then we were already on our second pitcher of margarita's. Raul went and changed and joined us.

We were all talking when we heard someone driving up. You won't believe it but it was Bill. He acted like he was just driving by and saw us sitting outside and decided to stop. He knows Raul and Lydia and they had often gone out to dinner with the wives. Raul invited him for a drink and he accepted.

Well, we stayed there for around 30 to 40 minutes before we decided to go get some dinner. We all went including Bill. He said that Gayle had parent-teacher meetings at school and would be working late. We had a long dinner and had several drinks. Lydia and I were mainly talking to each other and Raul and Bill were doing the same. I guess we got back to the house a little after 10pm. Lydia put on a DVD. It was Pretty Women with Richard Gere. You know which one. It's one of my favorites. She then proceeded to make some more margaritas.

Anyway we all sat there drinking and watching the movie. ..Fuck, I still can't believe this happened... but during the movie I could see that Lydia and Raul were dozing off and fighting to try to stay awake. Finally they couldn't take anymore and said they were going to sleep. Raul told Bill to stay as long as he wanted and just to lock the door when he left. Using this as a good break. I went to the room I would be staying and decided to get comfortable. ..

"Wait, what did you wear to dinner?" I stuttered.

"I was wearing a blouse and jeans. Same thing I wore to training."

"I wanted to get comfortable, so I went to go changed. I was also hoping that if I took my time that maybe Bill would take this as a hint to leave."

" When I got back from my room, Lydia and Raul had already gone to bed. Bill was sitting on the floor with his back against the sofa. He said he got us two more drinks. Well even thought I thought better of it, I decided to join him on the floor. He said he wanted to see the rest of the movie and then he would leave. I felt better after he said that and started to relax."

"Well we continued to watch the movie. We really weren't talking, and the only lights in the room were coming from the tv screen."

"You've seen the movie haven't you?" she asked me.

"uhhh, yea" I automatically replied . I had to collect my thoughts as she startled me with the question.

"Well you know the part when she waiting up for him and he's downstairs playing the piano. Well he sits her on the piano and start to ...well you know... that's what was on, I was watching when I felt Bill's hand on my thigh."

"He was softly rubbing it. It caught me by surprise that I couldn't think of what to do. The house was very quite except for the tv and the sound was kind of low because Raul and Lydia were asleep. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I guess when I didn't say anything, he took it to mean it was okay."

" He started to move it up under my boxer shorts. I turned to tell him to stop but when I did I made it easy for him to lean over and kiss me."

"HE KISSED YOU!!!" I shouted excitedly over the phone.

"Yes" she quietly stated. There was a long pause and I guess she wasn't sure she should continue.

"Go On" I demanded.

"Well, Bill kissed me hard. He kept trying to forced his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand move from my thigh to my tits. He was rubbing and squeezing them through my shirt. I couldn't help it, but I think I got a little excited. I fought it though. I kept thinking of what you said and the bet we made and I didn't want anything to happen."

" When I felt him move his hand down to my waist and started to pull up my shirt I push him back and pulled away trying to catch my breath. Before I could say anything, he was apologizing and said he knew that it was wrong and that he shouldn't be doing this to his brother's wife. He was waiting for me to say something but kept staring at my tits. My nipples were hard and poking through my shirt."

" I agreed with him that It was wrong and that it might be better if we called it a night. I said that I had to go to the bathroom and started towards my room but not before I noticed that his dick was hard. I could see it straining against his pants, twitching and trying any way it could to be release. I also I noticed a small wet spot on his jeans..."

"As I walked to the bathroom that's in the room I was staying I couldn't help but notice that my skin felt like it was tingling. I stayed in the bathroom a long time, because I was hoping that he would leave. I kept thinking what the fuck just happened. I couldn't believe it. He was kissing me and feeling me up. I was trying to decide if I was kissing him back or if it was just a response. I finally washed my face and tried to sober up. I decided if he hadn't left I would ask him to. Well...Fuck....this is the bad part baby..."

"I opened the door of the bathroom. It is right next to the bed. The bedroom door was open and only the light that could be seen was from the TV. As I walked out Bill was right there. I mean right there!!! He was just inches from me!! "

"I barely had room to move and tried to go around him but there wasn't enough room. I didn't have time to say or do anything. He grabbed me and again he kissed me hard. He had his hands around me and as he kissed me he kept pushing me back until the back of my legs hit the bed. He push a little harder and I fell back onto the bed with him on top."

" It all happened so fast. He was all hands. He was touching me and pulling on my shorts. He pushed my tank top to the side and then before I knew it had his mouth on my tits. He was sucking my tits and one of his hands was rubbing my pussy. I was unable to think. I could only feel what was happening. I felt myself getting wet."

" I know what you're thinking baby, but I couldn't help it. It started to feel good. But as good as it felt, I was about to stop him when I felt his finger slide inside my pussy. Baby, I lost it. I think it was the alcohol. I had to be drunk, but It feel so good."

" I think at that point he knew that he had me. He stopped hurrying. In fact, he got to his knees and started to take off his shirt. I watched as he undid his pants and pulled them off with his underwear. I saw his cock and it look powerful, angry and big. It kept twitching from side to side. He's just as big as you baby."

" As he was undressing he started to say things to me."

"What kind of things?" I gasped, feeling my heart rate increase, anticipating her answers.

"He said he could tell that I loved to fuck and that he was going to give me all I wanted. He said he was going to show me some new things. He even told me that he's been wanting to fuck me for a long time and now he was going to take his time doing it."

MaxB123
MaxB123
57 Followers
12