Partied Hard at the Male Revue

Story Info
Her cousin's bachelorette party was a little crazy...
3.9k words
3.62
31.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I exclaimed as she climbed into the car. "How was it?"

My girlfriend Julie was tired. It had been a long weekend at her cousin's bachelorette party and she was still hungover.

"It was... wow. Things got pretty crazy," she said, widening her eyes.

She was avoiding my gaze, clearly very interested in what was going on near her feet on the floor of the car.

"Oh yeah? Just how crazy are we talking here?"

She smirked a bit but didn't stop looking at the floor and remained silent.

"You can tell me! What happened? I assume there were strippers?"

She nodded and I felt a stirring in my boxers.

"Did you get a lapdance?"

"You could say that," she replied, curtly.

"OH REALLY," I said with excitement. "More than that?"

She nodded again. My cock was now rock hard in my pants.

"He did more? Or you did more?"

"Both," she said quickly.

"Well, I'm gonna need the whole story then," I said matter-of-factly. "When was this again?"

"Last night," she replied, finally looking up. "You want the WHOLE story?"

I nodded.

"Spare no detail," I insisted. "Tell me everything."

"Alright then," she sighed. "Last night, we all went to the casino bar for a few hours before the show. Tons of guys were lining up to buy us drinks."

"Wait, what show?" I asked, curiously.

"The male revue."

_____________________________

Julie was drunk. It was impossible not to be at this point. The party was about to finish their third hour at the casino bar and they had been drinking since they arrived. She pondered for a moment if this was the drunkest she had ever been. By now, she had lost count of the number of free drinks the party had been given.

And here was another being passed her way. This one was compliments of an older gentleman who had just walked over and was currently chatting up Alexis. Seeing the "Bride-To-Be" sash around a woman was like a magnet and every guy who saw it felt like they needed to help celebrate the occasion.

"One more before the show!," the rest of the girls cheered.

They all clinked the glasses and downed the alcohol. Julie looked down at her shotglass and took a deep breath. She threw her head back and swallowed. A shiver went through her as the liquid slid down into her belly. She felt flushed and reached for the small mirror in her purse.

She looked good. Quite good, she thought. The slinky grey dress she had chosen hung nicely on her curves and she was wearing her favorite shoes too. Feeling confident, she stuck her chest out a bit, further emphasizing her ample breasts. Her purse even matched the whole outfit. Her mirror reflected back a drunken smile as she snapped it shut. The rest of the party was making their way to the door so she stood and, perhaps a little unsteadily, followed them out onto the sidewalk.

The venue was a block or two down the road, brightly lit with the marquee advertising the evening's festivities. Alexis and Julie's other cousin Sarah, who happened to be the maid of honor, led the group of girls towards it, chattering all the way. They had gotten really lucky. It was a gorgeous night. The establishments all along the road were full with people enjoying their weekends. Music echoed through the night and a cool breeze made Julie's dress ripple as they approached their destination. Several other groups of women were waiting outside and she could spot a few other 'Bride to Be' sashes among them.

They hadn't been waiting long before the doors opened and everyone flooded in. The main hall was set up with a myriad of different couches and love-seats, all focused on the stage in front. There was an unmistakable excitement in the air as everyone took their seats. Julie and the rest of the party found seats a few rows back from the stage and a waiter came by to take their drink order. They settled in and got ready for the show to start.

Julie shifted in her seat. She'd never been to one of these before so she was a bit nervous. The waiter came by with their drinks and she took a swig. Her buzz was still going very strong and, with a big assist from the alcohol, she told herself to loosen up and have some fun. The lights went down and she joined with the rest of the drunken women around her in cheering loudly.

"Are you ladies ready?"

The announcer's voice rose above the cheers, which got louder in response.

"Well get ready to meet your entertainment for the evening," he teased. "Enjoy the show!"

Accompanied by some heavy bass, a crew of gentlemen walked onto the stage to the delight of the crowd. Julie was very impressed by the talent. One by one, each man was introduced to raucous cheers. Some were tall. Some were short. Some black, brown and white. But all were sculpted like Greek Gods and were wearing only a tight pair of black briefs.

She sipped her drink again, this time with a sly smile.

The dancers were doing a choreographed performance now, which served to get the crowd even more riled up. Screams and whistles erupted from the horny women in attendance with every particularly sexy maneuver from the gentlemen. And yet, when the song ended and the dancers stepped off the stage and into the crowd, that was easily the biggest cheer of the night thus far.

Julie sipped her drink again as the rest of her party cheered loudly, waiving the men over and pointing wildly at Alexis's bride-to-be sash. A few acknowledged them and began to make their way to the group.

To no one's surprise, Julie's cousins were an early target. Alexis drew a ton of attention immediately. Three dancers were around her and, while it was difficult to see past the gyrating hips and perfect behinds, Julie was fairly sure that she was getting her money's worth.

And yet, Sarah was easily the most enthusiastic, getting a little handsy with the talent that was in front of her. Julie watched as her cousin got a VERY erotic lap dance. It started with her hands on the dancer's remarkable ass and ended with Sarah's dress hiked up and her getting dry-humped from behind.

_____________________________

"Wow! You got a good group! How many guys were there total?"

I was very invested in the story already and was hungry for details.

"Maybe seven or so," Julie replied. "I don't really remember. Once they got into the crowd, you really lose track of them."

"This show sounds crazy!"

I was hanging on every word. My pants were barely containing my erection at this point. What else had happened last night?

_____________________________

Finally, it was her turn. A hunky Latin performer turned his attention towards Julie and looked her up and down. She managed a meek smile, unable to hide the butterflies she was feeling in her stomach. He approached and stood in front of her, putting his crotch at eye level. Reaching down, he grabbed one of Julie's hands and placed it on his abs.

"Whoa," she said involuntarily, running her fingers up and down his stomach. She was able to feel each individual muscle, which were slightly slick from the oil he was covered in.

He shook his hips from side to side, causing his cock to shake back and forth in his briefs. Julie's eyes went to it immediately. Now that he was close up, she realized just how big he was. Unable to resist, she ran her hands along the outline of his sizable package, still contained in his barely-there underwear, and could feel her panties get wetter as she felt him up. Squeezing slightly, she tried to estimate his length but was unsure. Definitely bigger than she had ever had her hands on before.

He looked down at her with a smile and took a step to his right, walking behind Julie's chair. To her surprise and before she could react, his hands slid down the front of her dress and squeezed her tits. She hadn't worn a bra today so he was able to get a full handful. She jumped a bit but the feeling of this stranger's hands on her bare skin turned her on even more. With the liquid courage still coursing through her, she reached her hands back over her head. Partially to give him better access and partially to grab his tight ass.

Had she been paying attention, she'd have heard the roar of the crowd of women around her, led by her cousins who were loudly egging her on. But she was lost in the moment. Lost in the feel of this beautiful stranger's ass. Lost in the feeling of his hands on her tits. Lost in just how turned on she was by all of this. So lost, in fact, that she almost didn't notice that her friend had released his grip with one hand and had lifted up the front of her dress.

Now with a new focus in mind, he held her dress up with one hand and reached down towards her black cotton panties with the other. The moment he made contact, the extent of Julie's arousal was clear. She had soaked through her underwear by now and as he ran his fingers up and down her pussy, she shuddered a bit.

He could do anything he wanted at this point and he did just that. Sliding his hand under her panties, he quickly found her swollen clit and rubbed it gently. She just about melted in his grasp, moaning loudly and bucking her hips into his fingers. He kept at it, steadily massaging her button and causing waves of pleasure to wash over her.

Again, he withdrew his hands, much to her chagrin. And again, he stepped in front of her. She sat up a bit, having slouched into her chair over the last few minutes. As she did, her gorgeous Latin friend reached down and undid the string holding his covering up. It felt to the floor and Julie found herself face to face with his massive, rock solid cock.

_____________________________

I unzipped my fly and popped my rigid shaft out of my pants. The head of my cock was slick with precum. We had parked on a side street by now, as I was unable to concentrate on driving during this tale.

"I'm gonna need you to multitask a bit now," I said pointedly. "You better not stop telling this story."

My girlfriend unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over, putting one hand on my cock. She stroked it slowly and lowered her head towards the tip.

"I won't stop. I promised, didn't I?" she said, taking the head of my cock between her lips and sucking gently before letting more of my length pass into her mouth.

"So what happened next?" I asked after several minutes, transfixed on the feeling of her bobbing up and down on my cock. She popped it out her her mouth and started stroking once more.

"Well... I was already that far. So I just... went with it," she shrugged.

_____________________________

Julie did what any woman would do when faced with such a magnificent member. She grabbed it, prompting even louder cheers from the crowd. She moved it around in her hands, marveling at the sheer size of it. Now having some real hands-on time, she thought it might be over 9 inches, featuring a slight curve and a large smooth head. At last, she began to stroke it, moving her hand up and down the shaft with a sense of purpose.

He took a slight step forward, indicating what was to come next. Now just a few inches from her face, Julie was ready for him. She licked her lips slightly and parted them, taking the first inch or so of him into her mouth. She closed her mouth around him and sucked gently, still stroking the rest of him rhythmically.

She accepted another inch or two of his length and now took her hands away and bobbed her head back and forth, prompting him to place one of his hands on the side of her head as she worked. Julie was in the zone now and, acting on instinct, she used her newly available hands to pull the straps on her dress down and expose her pale tits before grabbing onto his shaft once more.

The dancer was ecstatic with how this was going. He had found a smoking hot girl in the crowd. She was into the show, into him and, most importantly, into putting on a show herself. He knew what he wanted to do next and put his hands on Julie's shoulders. Pushing her back a bit, his cock slid out of her mouth, dripping gobs of spit onto the floor beneath him. He grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of her seat. She looked even better on her feet, especially with those two big tits hanging out. He started to walk back towards the stage and pulled her along behind him.

Julie felt a wave of emotions flood over her. Above all, she felt more confident in herself than she had in a long time. And she felt unbelievably sexy. The dancer led her up the stairs onto the stage and she turned to see just how many people had been watching her escapades. Her companion presented her to the crowd, who roared their approval once more. Still topless, she curtsied sweetly and turned back to the stranger.

He grabbed her hand once more and started to lead her backstage. Julie knew exactly where she was going now and, thanks to a mixture of alcohol and horniness, she pushed the curtain aside with excitement. They walked into a dimly lit area and stopped in front of a large couch.

_____________________________

"The back room!," I said, incredulously. "You really went for it, huh?"

My girlfriend was still stroking my cock slowly, which was now dripping pre-cum steadily as I tried to hold myself back.

"I did," she remarked. "It was so crazy."

I exhaled loudly.

"Alright, well I'm gonna need to to slow down a bit," I said, moving her hand away from my dick. "I'd like to make it to the end of the story, if I can."

In my head, I thanked the powers that be that I had done some edging practice in my free time. I was going to need it today.

"Well good luck," she said. "It gets better. I was seriously afraid he wouldn't fit."

I gasped.

"Oops. Spoilers!" she said with a sly grin.

_____________________________

Alone at last, Julie turned to face her new friend. He had a sultry look in his eyes, eagerly anticipating what was to come. After taking a step closer to her, he tugged at her dress, which still clung to her curvy frame. Hastily, she pulled the zipper down and let the dress fall to the floor. She looked down and kicked it aside.

The Latin adonis grabbed Julie's hands and put them on his chest, pulling her even closer.

"Wow. Again," she said, running her hands down his chest and to his sizable cock.

While she gawked at him, his own hands pawed at her pale white tits. At last, he grabbed at her panties and tugged them down, leaving her completely naked.

That's when it really hit her. She was really about to fuck this guy. This gorgeous, incredibly well built Latin God. And that dick! She wondered if she could even take the whole thing.

She turned around and put her hands on the couch, exposing her ready-and-willing pussy to him. She looked straight ahead but couldn't really focus. This was happening. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the head of his cock brush up against her. Slowly, he rubbed it up and down the slick exterior of her snatch.

It felt like forever to Julie. Torn between nerves and her incredible desire, she couldn't wait to finally be filled. To be fucked. At long last, he pushed himself between her pussy lips and slid, inch by inch, into her. Her concerns about his size quickly vanished as she felt his balls press up against her. His entire length was inside her and...

"Wow," she said for the third time that night.

"Wow indeed," he replied in a thick accent.

He withdrew his massive cock slowly before sliding it back in again. He was slow at first. Almost gentle. Julie could feel each inch as it penetrated her. She could feel a sense of bliss wash over her. Truly, she felt incredible. Like the sexiest woman in the world.

Her friend's pace increased slightly as he grew more confident. Julie's tits began to bounce with each of his thrusts. She arched her back, allowing him even deeper than before. Soon, he was fucking her. For real. All nine inches of this incredibly sexy man pounding in and out of her. His hands were on her hips, pulling her entire body back onto him. And she loved it.

Looking back at her lover, Julie locked eyes with him. She could feel something building up inside of her and then... smack!

He slapped her ass.

SMACK!

Even harder. And it was like a switch had gone off inside of her. She just about lost her mind. Suddenly, this was the only thing in the whole world to her. This room. This couch. This man. Her pussy getting fucked like it never had before And...

SHE. NEEDED. TO. CUM.

It immediately became an obsession. Her hand found its way down to her clit and she began rubbing furiously. She could feel his cock pounding into her right near her hand.

SMACK!

A huge surge of pleasure washed over her.

"FUCK ME," she screamed, unable to control herself. "YESSSSS!"

Her legs started to shake as the massive orgasm hit her. With each convulsion, it became harder and harder to remain upright. Thankfully, her friend had a pretty solid grip on her hips as he continued to pound away at her. So she kept standing and kept cumming. One orgasm led into another and another until finally, he plunged his entire length into her and stopped. The waves of pleasure slowly subsided and Julie was left gasping for breath.

"Damn girl," said the dancer as he withdrew his cock. "That was wild."

He sat down on the couch next to her, stroking himself. She had collapsed onto her back, trying in vain to catch her breath.

"But I ain't done with you yet," he said, hand still moving up and down his cock, still extremely slick with her juices.

"That's great...I just... can't really move right now." Her eyes were closed and she was still quite winded.

"No problem," he said, smiling. "This'll work just fine."

Julie barely reacted as the dancer spread her legs and slid his dick into her once more.

"Damn, you look extra fine from this angle," remarked her friend.

His hands finally free, the dancer began to explore Julie's body. At last, he put his hands on her incredible breasts. They were pooled up on her chest as she laid on her back and he was able to get a pretty substantial handful.

"Truly great tits too, girl," he said, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

Julie was starting to come back to reality a little bit, opening her eyes for the first time in a few minutes. He had picked up the pace once more, still pounding away at her slick pussy.

"I'm almost there," her friend grunted as he fucked her.

Before she was able to finish nodding, his pace doubled. Tripled maybe.

Each hard stroke he took sent her tits bouncing all over her chest. Impossibly, she felt yet another orgasm brewing. This one came quicker, running up her spine like a lightning strike. This time, Julie reached up and pulled her friend down, pressing her lips against his. Their tongues entwined as she came hard on his cock one more time. His pace never wavered, still pounding his length into her.

As her pleasure subsided, she could feel her partner's building. His breathing got heavier and his pace more deliberate. Each time he fully penetrated her, the dancer moaned with ecstasy. Julie could feel his cock harden even more inside of her, as if it was about to burst.

Then suddenly, he pulled out and stood over her, frantically jerking himself off. He looked at the ceiling for a moment and moaned once more. Instinctively, Julie sat up and, right on cue, felt the first pulse of cum fly onto her cheek. She closed her eyes, feeling another land across the bridge of her nose. A few more splattered across her lips and cheeks before Julie heard a large sigh from her partner.

She opened her eyes and the last drips of spunk were spilling out of the tip of his cock and onto her tits. Julie laid back and stared blankly at the ceiling, trying to process everything that had happened. She had let herself go at times in the past but never like this. The dancer found a towel and tossed it to her. The room came more into focus and she sat up.

"Clean yourself up, girl. That was great. Best I've had in this job, I'd say."

12