Partied Hard at the Male Revue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bit of an odd thing to be proud of but Julie felt good about it nonetheless. She looked down at her tits and wiped away the globs of cum that had collected there. Absentmindedly, she licked her lips and remembered where most of his load had gone. It wasn't a big towel but she did what she could and felt clean enough to get dressed.

She tugged her panties back on and watched as her partner exited back onto the stage to finish the show. Knowing she would have a lot of explaining to do upon her return, Julie tried to collect herself the best she could. Once fully clothed, she reached into her purse, grabbed her handheld mirror and sighed with relief.

The smiling face reflected back at her was clean and still looked great. Her hair was a bit disheveled but that was easily fixed. Her dress still clung to her curves and her shoes and purse still matched perfectly. Now, after putting on a show for the crowd and enjoying a great fuck with an attractive, well hung stripper, Julie felt more than confident.

She was excited. Excited to tell the rest of the wedding party about the back room. Excited to see her boyfriend's reaction to her adventure. And so with a look of smugness on her face, Julie opened the curtain and walked back to her seat.

_____________________________

Julie sucked hard as my cock pulsed in her mouth, filling it with my built-up seed. I had made it to the exciting conclusion but just barely. Thankfully, she was ready and took my length into her mouth immediately. After I had expelled the last of it, I could feel my girlfriend swallow her mouthful before sitting back in her chair.

"Wow," I said finally. "What a story."

"Yup," she said, wiping her lips. "Never done that before."

The car was silent for a few moments before I responded.

"Would you do it again?"

She just smiled, still with that smug look on her face.

And I smiled too.

12