Parties In LA

Story Info
Rachel McAdams gets fucked at a party.
1.4k words
3.83
7.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers

I met Rachel at one of those parties that Hollywood people love to throw. I can't remember who was the host. No, fuck, that, I can: it was Tarantino. He's a big fat motherfucker, you know. Right after he made Kill Bill, he blew up like a fuckin' balloon. Now he's too heavy to fit behind a camera. Well, that night Rachel was there and she was lookin' fine. We were on the roof of Tarantino's mansion. She had her hair pinned up in this fuckin' complicated doo-hickey that looked really hot on her; it made her look even hotter than usual -- which is already hot as fuck 'cause she got a perfect-ass body. You ever seen her ass? It's smokin'! I've never seen such an amazing ass on a woman before. I mean, it looks like two little apples just hangin' off her backside -- only they ain't apples; they're fuckin' two perfect, round, full-size bubble buttcheeks. Anyway, Tarantino was having all these hot people over -- yeah, it was a hot party -- and Rachel was there with some other movie star (I can't remember who). She had her arm around him and he was whispering in her ear; he must have been tellin' her how hot she is 'cause she kept looking at him and smiling.

We were drinking pretty hard that night so by about midnight I had to piss real bad. I looked on the horizon for a bathroom, but I couldn't find one near the party. I don't know what Tarantino was thinking when he built his big-ass house. So I had to piss real bad and then Rachel noticed me holding my dick and she said, "Honey, maybe you should go over to the guest bathroom on the north end of the building."

"Thanks," I said, and started walking that way. Once out of sight of all the partygoers, I broke into a run because it felt like my bladder was gonna explode any minute. Then I burst into a huge room that looked kinda like a museum with all this shit on display -- only everything in there was twisted: animals caught in mid-fight and people in pain. Oh, man! I had no time for that sort of freaky shit. Still no sign of the bathroom, or anything resembling one. By this point I was just about ready to piss myself, and that would completely ruin my chances of getting laid. Fuck it. Tarantino would hate me, but there was no way this room could get any worse. I whipped out my dick and slashed urine all over his expensive carpet.

"Wow," said a voice to my side. I stuffed my dick back into my pants, but it was too late. Rachel McAdams was stood in the doorway, a big shit-eating grin plastered all over that fucking gorgeous face of hers. "Couldn't find the bathroom, huh?

"Shit, you got me," I said.

"Well, nice dick," she said.

"What?"

"Nice dick, honey," she repeated. "You're pretty big." Then she walked toward me and I thought she was gonna slap me or something, but instead -- she started to rub my cock through my jeans. Shit, I was hard in a second. This has never happened to me before. If you know anything about Rachel McAdams then you know that she's a big-time actress and that it's not easy for somebody like her to even look at a guy like me -- least of all touch one! But here was Rachel pressing her hand against my erection and rubbing the head of my dick through my pants.

"Oh yeah," I said, with a smile on my face so big it would make any dentist jealous.

"Maybe we ought to get some privacy," she said, and I couldn't believe my luck. She led me to the bathroom and I bolted the door shut as she bent herself over the sink. She placed a hand on her delicious backside and looked back at me. "Take me."

I almost came right then and there, but instead I hitched her dress up to her waist and torn off her panties, discarding them on the floor. This allowed me to see her incredible ass up close. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was -- and how much I wanted to fuck it! I turned on the sink tap and splashed water all over her ass cheeks. Then I lapped it up like a dog.

"That feels good," she said. "Now stick your tongue inside my ass."

I did as I was told and rimmed her hot little hole hard. When it was nice and wet I pulled away and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her ass toward me so that her pussy rubbed against my throbbing dick. She reached back and stroked my shaft with one hand while the other grabbed at the base of my penis, squeezing hard. This got me really turned on, so I splashed more water over her ass cheeks before sticking three fingers into her tight pussy hole and pumping them in and out of her cunt as fast as I could. Once she was really wet, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and slid a fourth one into her asshole -- fucking it in time to my hand movements on her clit until eventually she came -- screaming fuck over and over again!

"Holy shit!" she said, after she'd caught her breath. "I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Why don't you stick that ass out for me now," I said, "I'm gonna fuck it real hard."

Rachel stuck her ass out and I grabbed my dick and slid the head of it between her asscheeks. Then I reached under her and started rubbing at her clit. Anyway, by this point Rachel was screaming with every thrust of my dick into her asshole. It hurt like hell but I could see that she was enjoying the pain too much to stop me. And I was enjoying watching my cock slide between those sweet cheeks of hers. Man! Her ass is fuckin' amazing! After about ten minutes (which is a long time when you're not used to fucking an asshole!) I felt myself building up to orgasm -- only this time I was gonna go all the way: cum in her ass.

"Are you ready, baby?" I said.

"Oh yeah!" she said, breathlessly. "Give it to me."

I grabbed her by the hips and fucked her ass harder than ever -- pounding it until suddenly the head of my dick exploded, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into Rachel's asshole. She squealed with pleasure as I filled her with my load. Then she reached around to my cock and wrapped her hand around the shaft -- pumping me hard as I continued filling her bowels with sperm. When I had nothing left to give her, I pulled out. Rachel swiveled around, dropped to her knees, and licked me clean, running her tongue along the shaft of my still-erect penis. Damn, she was good. With no warning, I blew a second load straight onto her pretty face. She stood up and washed her face clean at the sink while I tucked myself away.

"Thanks, babe, that was great," I said.

"We should do this again. Tomorrow." Rachel said as she inspected herself in the mirror.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Ryan? He has a weird dominance kink, he never makes me cum, and he gets mad when I have sex with other men."

"What do you mean, weird dominance kink? Isn't that pretty common?"

"It would be fine if, you know, he liked to choke or spank me during sex. I'm into a bit of bondage. I like being tied up. It's not like that, though. His idea of sex is just spanking and choking. No penetration."

"OK, yeah, that's fucked up." What sort of guy would be with a piece of ass like Rachel McAdams and not want to fuck her brains out at every opportunity? "Well, take my number and we can do this again whenever you want. I can tie you up in my basement if you want."

"Sounds hot. Thanks honey." Rachel took my number and texted me, so I had her number too. She sorted out her dress, although I had ruined her panties. "Well, see you tomorrow. Not a word to Ryan, understand?"

Rachel and I had an affair that lasted seven months. We would have secret sex three or four times a week. I indulged Rachel in her BDSM fetish, and in exchange she let me pummel that sweet juicy ass. One day she broke it off without an explanation. I figure she got a new Hollywood boyfriend. Still, there would always be more actresses at parties.


u1u1u1
u1u1u1
65 Followers