Partings Pt. 06 - BURNT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, Meyers complained, "After all the energy I expended to get those shrinking violettas off their butts and classed, I had to watch SS Doc get off finger fucking the sick sore lame and lazy. So, let's hit the showers before we cart the sick sore lame and lazy to the hospital."

"Clean up to do the dirty work," I observed dryly.

In the shower, Meyers nodded to the Service Support Specialist. Without a word, the specialist opened the gate and disappeared into the shack.

"We have 10 minutes," Meyers picked out a spigot, "it's out of sight of the security cameras. Before me start, did you ever fool around with girl before me?"

"Depends on what you mean by fool around." The half -- smile on her face and the look in her brown eyes told me she regarded my claim of innocence as disingenuous. "I worked in a fertility clinic. I had to prepare women for impregnation."

"Doesn't the Doc just use aim elephant size syringe up a cunt and open fire?" Meyers asked. "I was just wondering."

"Good fucks make babies," I informed Meyers. "I had to manually bring the patient orgasm in order that the clinic obtain an impregnation efficiently. Some patients find it pleasurable."

"I'll bet," Meyers commented with an undertone caught between doubt and curiosity, "you've never even kissed another girl." Her voice trailed upwards in an inflection as if she were posing a question.

I explained the procedure, "It's like sex."

"Like sex?" Meyers questioned, "Isn't t sex?"

"A matter of perspective, we can debate that latter," I continued the explanation, "Every woman is different. Some patients like to be laid back in the missionary position. Some go on all fours like for doggy style sex, but still some others like to stand -- like you are now as I prepped them."

"Doesn't that violate the law of gravity?" Meyers asked.

"Stimulating," positioning myself behind Meyers to massage the musculature of her neck and back to relax her, "the patient to orgasm draws sperm up to meet the egg in the natural functioning of internal plumbing. Orgasm creates a vacuum sucking up sperm hopefully to attain fertilization."

As I kneaded the solid musculature of her back, descending lower with every arc until I was teasing her butt crack. Meyers sighed. "We have such little time."

At my request, Meyers bent over and spread her legs. My forefingers reached under her perineum inching closer to her vagina. Did I hear Meyers murmur, "Please, God, please don't stop.. it feels so good." Taking a deep breath to reassert control, Meyers asked, "Does every woman -- eh?"

"Every woman is different," I reflected, "the surrogates -- experienced ones -- were all business." I recalled, "One had a jingle: `Tickle my sweet spot. Make me cum, shoot the man -- gunk up my eh -- honey pot and get me gone.'"

"Wasn't that beyond your comfort zone?" asked Meyers.

"With experience, it was easier to deal with the Surrogates who were all business," I reminisced, "than with a woman impregnating herself for a love child with -- what," I looked up at the peeling paint in the ceiling as I thought aloud, "was the candied term? -- sperm -- less partner."

"Lesbians?" Meyers laughed, "interesting way of putting it."

"The prospective birthing partner had a million questions," I recounted, "They needed reassurance. Some wouldn't relax -- they probably didn't want to be touched, but were afraid to say so."

Meyers' laugh broke into a moan as my fore -- finger broached her vaginal lips. "Some like to scream, some like chatter, some close their eyes to dream, some like dirty talk at her." My index finger found her clit, Meyers began to buck up against my hand to force it further inside.

Struggling to regain control, Meyers asked, "How did you get the birthing partner to relax?"

"Feeling for the G spot," I recounted, "I'd tell the prospective birthing person to imagine her partner being inseminated at the same time. If both gave birth relatively contemporaneously, we'd have half -- siblings but would we have twins?"

I drew a breath. I was sweating. I didn't realize how hot it was in here. "That got the patient laughing and calmed down the birthing person?"

Striving to maintain control, Meyers asked, "How did you find the experience? Was it pleasurable to bring another gal to orgasm before you squirt the man -- juice up her front hole?"

"There's a little secret I have." Leaning over Meyer's back I whispered in her ear, "At some point, if you relax and cease resistance, your body takes over." The electricity was in the air. Her orgasm touched off mine. And we came together, something that never happened with Jerry.

In a flash, Meyers popped up. "Rinse off quick. We have to escort those shrinking violettas to hospital." Dressing quickly but carefully looking in the mirror on the door of her locker to straighten her collar and neck tab, Meyers told me she was going outside to back the van up to the entrance.

At Meyer's direction, I admitted eight naked, sunburnt and mud splattered trainees. Two men (assholes -- mil -- speak) and six Front Holes were lined up against cracking tiles of the shower wall.

When Meyers returned, her van was backed up flush with the entrance to the Shack (mil-speak -- induction center) with its doors opened extending inside the facility. The look on her face confirmed that she would tolerate no resistance.

Looking at the women, one hand slung across the nipples the other cradling genitalia, Meyers barked, "Sh -- ee -- ee -- t! Stand tall. Hands at your sides. Why are you crunched up like a bunch of pretzels? You need to shower up for your trip to the hospital. Now!"

No one moved. Another Marine Sergeant entered the room together with the Service Support Clerical Specialist. "Sh -- ee -- ee -- t! I see a mutiny," Sergeant Meyers told the Marine Sergeant, "Get the Mistress Front Hole to authorize leg irons for transport to pre -- trial confinement, PTC."

Turning to her audience, Meyers interpreted, "That's mil -- speak for the County jail." Hand on her hips. Meyers' growl echoed off the cracked tiles in the shower's walls, "Follow orders and you'll see the doctor in the hospital who'll decide whether you're retained or sent home. Disobey and you as a 'persons accompanying the armed forces' go to jail and face a court -- martial. Decide now!"

At that the trainees started to turn on the spigots and wash. My focus was drawn to one of the women who turned to the guy next to her. Could that have been a boyfriend or husband? Locked in an embrace under the drizzle, she was spun around for doggy -- style entry.

"You never let me do that with my husband Jerry when we was here!" I protested, "We had to say good -- bye standing 10 feet apart."

Jerry had refused to fuck me for a month before our reporting date. He didn't want to risk burdening me with a pregnancy. Instead, to tease him, every morning, I made him jerk off in front of me while I stockpiled his sperm for use in case I was returned home.

Sergeant Meyers looked at me thoughtfully, hand on my shoulder as she thought out her answer.

At that the door opened and the Captain poked her head to observe, "Everything seems to be under control, Meyers. Do I need to prefer charges," the Captain paused. Her eyes widened when she noticed the couple rocking back and forth to bring on orgasm. Continuing, the Captain added, "No need for me to cut PTC orders?"

When Meyers affirmed that matters were in hand, the Captain disappeared behind the closed door. The Captain's interruption had been most inopportune. I was left with the uneasy feeling that Meyers had set me up to replace Jerry. Was I lucky or had I been burnt?

Meanwhile in front of us, unexpected uninhibited behavior continued. A delicately featured, small breasted, light skinned girl, face and body protected by splattered mud, complained that her butt had been broiled beat red from the sun. Stretching and thrusting her chest into the face of her neighbor, the petite girl request assistance washing her back.

A bustier girl generously soaped up her love canal before she reached under to spread the soap into the crack.

I forced a smile when Meyers whispered into my ear, "A little work out beforehand took away the edge. Otherwise, we might ..." She chuckled as her voice trailed off. The uncertainty of Meyer's intentions had chilled my body. Was I as lucky as I thought earlier? At the moment, I didn't feel like masturbating.

Once the water was cut off, Meyers ordered, "when your name is called, approach to receive a towel. Then wait in line to board the van."

As the Service Support Specialist called out names, I distributed towels. Grabbing towels, Complainers balked, "This is all I get to wear. It barely covers my cunt." Another asked, how would she dry her hair? The small breasted girl complained that her boobs were too small to holdup the towel.

Ignoring the flak, Sergeant Meyers had the towel clad trainees lined up against the wall awaiting to board the van. "I'll give you a moment to dry off."

With Sergeant Meyers standing by, the Service Support Specialist called out the first name. "Can't you just give me my clothes back?" the trainee asked as she reached the doors. Out of sight, I could hear a high-pitched female voice shriek, "What!" as Sergeant Meyers snatched the towel. "Are you going to march us in bare assed naked?"

"Sh -- ee -- ee -- t, girl," Meyers snapped, "You're headed to a Hospital. You ain't got nothin' they ain't seen before. Sh -- ee -- ee -- t! Chances are," Meyers spoke in a reassuring voice," the Doctor will look you over and cut you loose, but if you wish Captain is willing to cut an order ordering you into P.T.C., Pretrial Confinement, ie jail. Your choice?"

"Next," the Service Support specialist called a trainee forward.

"Front holes on the right," Sergeant Meyers bellowed, "assholes on the left." When the last trainee climbed into the van, Meyers had me verify that the cargo was secured. "If we lose them, Warbler, we could take their place."

"Getting cut loose by the Hospital?" I questioned.

"I did my best to get these trainees to complete re - classification, to avoid being sent for experimentation. The Captain has no space; the hospital agreed to take these trainees for 'special projects,'" Sergeant Meyers spoke with a tinge of regret. In a cheerful voice, Meyers added with a grim but determined half - smile, "at least we go home early."

In the cab of the van as we drove toward the hospital, Sergeant Meyers answered the question that I had posed. Why hadn't Jerry and I been given an opportunity for a farewell fuck?

"I offered Private Warbler, your Jerry, an opportunity for a few eh -- tender moments with you. He," Meyers shook her head, "declined but wouldn't say why. Do you know?"

I nodded. My spirits were uplifted. With Jerry's sperm. I'd get myself and Sergeant Meyers too pregnant without a good fucking. I wondered if both Abby -- Sergeant Meyers and I both are impregnated with Jerry's juice at the same time, will we deliver twins?

Jerry declined a farewell fuck. He had not wanted to burden me with a pregnancy; I vowed to reward him for his consideration with twins.

12