All Comments on 'Partisan Years Pt. 07'

by NYakovlevna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've never before felt the need to comment on this sort of thing. But I enjoyed it in ways I didn't expect. This is the best story on this site. Thank you for sharing it with us.

For other eras, I think the manchu or mongol subjugations of china would have a lot of potential.

mish2mashmish2mash6 months ago

This was a good ending to the series. Like the previous parts what made it so engaging was it's attention to detail, the small things that would have been important to a woman in the situation, such as in a previous part where she was terrified that her rapist would rip her clothes which she wouldn't be able to replace.

I think the story is at its strongest when it covers her day to day life as a woman in that situation I think the larger more elaborate plotlines while well written distracted from the basic story of a woman trying to exist as a partisan.

Overall an excellent series I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I think this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Thank you!!! The articulation, the characters, the voice, the layers. It's like looking up for clouds and finding stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYakovlevna@NYakovlevna
I should have been a pair of ragged claws Scuttling across the floors of silent seas

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES