Partner Exchange Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed. Deep, lip grinding tongue delving kisses as we both became more and more aroused and I became more relaxed and confident with my bisexual activity. The men gasped and sighed as our hands slid up down the others' body. Stroking backs, squeezing buttocks and caressing the sides of boobs we slowly squashed our bodies more firmly together.

Everything seemed to come so naturally although, in reality, I was simply following her lead. We lay side by side kissing and stroking the other's breasts. Cupping them and squeezing the soft pliant flesh. We used our mouths and tongues. Gently biting and licking nipples into even fuller eruptions. Occasionally slurping as our mouths sucked at the flesh of the other's breasts and at the rubbery hardened nipples, we let our hands wander across the delights of the other's body. Across tummies and chests, over soft, smooth thighs and backs and around waists and hips that have that wonderful roundness and beautifully smoth softness that can only be found on a woman.

Lying there naked, the pair of us rolling around on the bed just a few feet from where our partners were looking down on us, it seemed in some ways as if they didn't exist, but in other ways they seemed to be the focal point of what we were doing. Well not the focal point, for that was each other, more the reason, the catalyst and the observers at which we were flaunting ourselves.

Now and then one or the other said something indicating how exciting they were finding Di and me and quite often they sighed or made little moaning noises as they watched one or the other of us suck on a nipple or slide a hand between thighs that opened so willingly and welcomingly. Now and then I'd glance up at them almost as if seeking their approval. I could see that Kevin was hard again for the bulge was very visible under the towel and I wondered, as I sucked on Di's breast looking over her shoulder, whether Simon had recovered yet. I also wondered whether they would join in with us or if their intention was merely to watch. I didn't mind either way for I was now so aroused and felt so uninhibited surrounded by their closeness that, at that moment, it was as if the four of us had found a perfect erotic love. I felt so tender towards each of them and could almost feel their desire and love reaching out to me.

Still lying on our sides our mouths clamped and our bodies grinding together. Our breasts were squashed and our hands had slipped between our bodies searching and slithering downwards. Mine were on her wetness and hers were sliding back and forth along my soaked lips. We were near to bringing each other off. The panting and moans and the tightening of the others body indicated that we were both very near to climaxing. It struck me that I wasn't at all surprised at the feelings on my hands and fingers as I stroked her pussy but then of course I smiled, I had done that to myself so often.

I wanted to cum. I badly wanted that but more so I wanted to make her cum. Make Di cum for her pleasure, for my excitement and for the thrills and pleasure it would give to the two men. Recalling quite vividly what Kevin had done to me many times, I straightened my fore and middle fingers and pushed them into her as at the same time I pressed my thumb on her clit. That made her cum. It made her cum strongly and wonderfully just at the same time as her rotating fingertip on my clit made me climax.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I moaned as the wonderful feelings flooded through me.

"Jayne yes, oh Jay yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," my new best friend moaned back.

"Oh shit this is fucking amazing," I heard Kevin say as we held each other as the wonderful sensations roared through us.

As we both came down from the enormous highs of our mutual orgasms and moved into that mellow, tender emotional post climatic state so the men joined us on the bed. Kevin cuddled me to him as Simon took his wife into his arms.

"Oh Jay," Kevin whispered holding me tight and so comfortingly. "That was incredible, amazing thanks, thanks so much. I had no idea."

"About what?"

"You fancying other women."

"No, neither did I until this sexy bitch came along and taught me," I giggled rubbing Di's shoulder and letting my hand slide down onto her breast

I couldn't say any more as my emotions were overflowing and tears were running down my face as I sobbed and smiled at the same time. I was still holding Di's hand as Kevin kissed me and as she and Simon embraced and also kissed. I felt so close to all of them and hearing Simon whisper words to Di and having Kevin hold me so tenderly it felt as though the four of us had become closer than I would have thought possible, particularly in such a short time.

"Come on you two," Simon said. "I think we'd better get to bed don't you?"

"Mmm what a delicious idea," Di said as she started to get up adding as she knelt, "I assume you mean all four of us darling?"

"Of course," Simon grunted as Di ran her hand down his stomach seeking his erection.

"And I can see you're nearly ready for bed darling, aren't you?"

The deeply intense spell had been broken by this exchange and I felt a little embarrassed as Di and I stood there naked looking at each other.

"Let's get some wine and stuff," Simon suggested, "I think it may be quite a long night."

Di and I cleaned up while the boys got the essential supplies and then we regrouped in the main bedroom.

The atmosphere was a little tense for a moment or two as the four of us looked at each other waiting for someone to start something. There are no rules in a foursome are there? There's nothing to go on, no precedents or procedures as to what should happen next. I wondered who I'd next make love to, whose arms I'd be in and whether my next orgasm would be induced by a man or a woman.

As usual Di had the right words at the right moment to break the ice.

"It seems to me that some of us are overdressed here and it's not you and me is it Jay?"

"Nope so it must be you two," I replied looking from Kevin, still wrapped in his towel to Simon who without me seeing had slipped into a dressing gown. They smiled as Di went on.

"I reckon they're a little shy," she said.

"Perhaps they need some help?" I offered.

"Yes that's it," Di said smiling at all of us. "They're shy and need some help so we'd better give it to them hadn't we Jay?"

Di moved over to Kevin and, rather dramatically I thought, fell to her knees in front of him as she said.

"OK then I'll help Kevin and you help my old man"

Laughing at the lighthearted way she could treat such a serious topic I moved the couple of paces so that I stood right next to Simon.

"Oh my God," I heard Di say as I put my arm round her husband turning to look when I heard the tone of her voice.

She'd pulled the towel away from Kevin and was staring at his cock that was fully erect.

"Oh Jesus what a sight," she said almost to herself as she took it in her hands.

I looked at Simon and said quietly. "I guess I should do the same shouldn't I?" as I ran my fingers down his tummy towards his bulge.

"Well love you won't find the same thing as my wife has you know," he replied surprisingly lightly as my hand found his, at best, half erect penis in his robe.

"Never mind just make it more interesting for me to get you ready won't it? Sit on the bed Simon."

As I pulled the gown open, I could see that Di was licking and kissing Kevin's erection. She had her arms around his hips and was pressing herself against him seemingly revelling in his hardness. He had his hands in her hair ruffling it and leaning back as he sighed at the feelings her mouth was giving him.

I looked at Simon and said. "Maybe that's what you need?"

"Mmm I think I probably do."

Just as I took his semi hardness in my hand and was bending my face towards it I felt Di alongside me.

"My old man having a bit of trouble is he? I really will have to get a younger model," she said also bending her face towards his penis.

We both licked him as Kevin came over and standing beside us caressed the pair of us at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling. Di's body against mine, our faces and lips touching as between us we licked and kissed Simon's, thankfully, growing dick at the same time as which Kevin's hands rubbed and fondled both my and Di's breasts and shoulders.

Then Di surprised us, well Kevin and me at least. It may not have been such a surprise to Simon when she took Kevin's hand and placed it right on her husband's cock. Kevin did nothing to object and Simon didn't flinch or pull away. He did, though, harden fully.

At last, we were all ready. But ready for what I wondered as Di led the four of us into another bedroom that was presumably the main one as it was dominated by a huge, king sized bed that Di told us had been bought specifically for swinging. Di's arm was around my shoulders, mine was around her waist. We had followed the two men into the bedroom.

"Well that was some show ladies, thank you" Simon said grinning.

"Glad you enjoyed it," his wife replied squeezing my shoulders.

"And you Kevin?" Simon asked.

"Fantastic, I didn't know."

"Know what?" Di asked.

"That Jay er, um."

"Went both ways," I suggested letting my hand glide across Di's angular hip.

"Yes," he replied.

"Well as I just told you love, neither did I realise it until Di showed me the way.

"You'll see mate that dates like this bring out hidden stuff in many people" Simon said looking straight at Kevin. I noticed they held each other's gaze as if sending hidden signals.

Kevin had told me in one of those highly intimate moments after sex that he'd never done anything with other guys since he was in his late teens. I'd asked if he'd like to then and he was rather cagey with his answer making me feel that he would probably like to do something. For some reason that had aroused me and I gave him one of my best blow jobs as the whole idea of men having sex gave me a big buzz.

"How about we give each other a massage to loosen us up?" Di suggested.

"Sounds good to me, what about you two?" Simon asked.

"Sure" Kevin immediately replied looking at me. I nodded.

"Turn over then mate" Simon said softly. "How about I start with Kevin?" Simon asked turning and looking at me. I saw that his wonderfully thick cock was now totally hard.

I gulped and heard Di say.

"What a god idea, I'm sure Jay and I can entertain ourselves," she said cupping one of my boobs and kissing it as she muttered. "Especially with these to play with."

I kissed her on the lips. I now felt pretty much relaxed with both the others and with sharing sex with the three of them. More and more it didn't feel extreme, but simply natural.

Kevin was on his front his arms beside him, his face buried in the bedclothes. He has a great bum, which was the focal point of the view that the three of us had of him. His legs were only slightly parted. Simon knelt on the bed alongside him. Di and I sprawled ourselves on the other side of him on the bed, our arms round each other. We occasionally kissed and stroked each other as Simon started to massage Kevin's back.

"Ok Kevin?" Simon asked as I watched him run his fingers over Kevin's bum.

"Mmmmm, yes, it's good," he sighed.

Simon worked on Kevin's back for some time as Di and I made gentle love by simply touching and stroking and occasionally kissing.

"Oh yes" Di whispered her hands in my short, fairly spiky, blonde hair pulling my face more firmly against her almost dislodging my glasses several times. She tasted good and the rubbery texture of her nipples on my lips and tongue as I sucked and chewed them felt amazing.

"Let's just get a little more comfortable" I heard Simon say. That made both of us look at them. We watched as Simon gripped both of Kevin's ankles and slowly pulled his legs wide apart. He knelt between Kevin's legs his strong erection rearing up the slight paunch on his stomach.

We could see Kevin's balls hanging down nestling against the bed and we watched fascinated our arms around each other, our legs intertwined as Simon ran his fingers lightly up and down the inside of Kevin's legs. Each time they went near to, but didn't quite touch Kevin's balls or bum. It was a heady show.

"Come on ladies give me hand," he said looking at both of us and raising his eyebrows when he saw that we were caressing the other's boobs. "Ever had a three-way massage Kevin?"

"No," Kevin grunted back his voice muffled by the bedclothes. "But it sounds great."

We wriggled over to Kevin and Di immediately started to massage, well more caress and stroke Kevin's back. She half lay and half sat beside his shoulders and rubbed her fingertips over his back.

"No Di come back here with us," Simon said.

"Why?"

"Because if you are here with us Kevin won't know whose hands are doing what and that will make it all the more exciting won't it Kevin?"

"Jesus Christ," Kevin groaned as Di joined us and sat the other side of her husband to me.

We all started to stroke Kevin's legs. Three pairs of hands sliding slowly up them going nearer and nearer to his balls on each move. I moved mine and started to softly massage the cheeks of his bum as Simon concentrated on Kevin's left leg and Di on his right. But as I stroked his bum so Di would reach across and stroke my breast and Simon would use a spare hand to caress his wife. It was pretty exciting stuff for me so I could only imagine what it must have been like for Kevin!

I was concentrating on Kevin's left cheek when Di's hands joined me in giving him a bum massage. That pushed us closer together and we kissed. What a feeling that was, to be caressing my husband's bum as I kissed my new-found, female lover.

Di suddenly pulled me forward so I was leaning over Kevin's bum, my tits dangling down towards him. She took hold of my left boob and squeezing it she tightened the flesh around the areola and nipple. She rubbed my nipple on his bum gradually moving that towards the crease between his cheeks. I got the message and started to run my nipple up and down it. In that position I had a good view between Kevin's legs and my heart started to pound when I saw Simon run his fingers up Kevin's legs, but this time they didn't stop. They kept going and I saw his fingers rub his balls. Kevin grunted and bending one knee he lifted himself up a little. Maybe to relieve the pressure on his erection or maybe to provide easier access to his cock. Di assumed the latter and slid her hand under him from the side and grabbed his cock, I assume although I couldn't see that.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck this is amazing," Kevin was groaning his bum moving around a little as it reacted to the pleasure we were giving him.

And amazing it should have been, I was squirming my tit into the crease of his arse and pressing my bullet hard nipple right on his anal hole; Di was stroking his cock from the side and Simon was cradling his balls. From my close-up vantage point, I could see that now he had his other hand under Kevin reaching up his stomach presumably also caressing Kevin's cock.

Kevin had now lifted himself further off the bed so that he was almost kneeling. I could see under his body and confirm that both Simon and Di were stroking his cock and his balls. I could only speculate as to the feelings he was getting from having a man's and a woman's hands on his prick at the same time.

"Let me turn over," Kevin croaked as he proceeded to do so. "This is so incredible," he groaned looking at his cock and the hands on it and then glancing at me as if seeking my approval. I smiled and nodded.

I leaned forward and offered him my breast, just as Di slid her hand between my legs, her fingers immediately finding my wetness. Kevin sucked my nipples for some time, before turning his face to look down at his cock and the male and female hands on it.

Simon slithered up the bed so he was half sitting and half lying alongside Kevin. Still holding Kev's cock as Di and I kissed and stroked each other, Simon asked.

"Ok Kevin?"

"Yes" Kevin said tightly looking at me as Simon said.

"More?"

Kevin nodded and muttered something as Simon took his hand and placed it right on his own thick cock. Kevin sighed. "Mmmmm" and rubbed Simon's erection as Di's fingers slid into me. I was so transfixed by what the guys were doing that I didn't really need the distraction of having another woman's fingers up my cunt, but I didn't stop her and in fact my hand found her nipples and I pulled and pinched them.

The men masturbated each other for a while and, unlike Di and me they didn't kiss, thankfully; I'm not sure that I really wanted to see that. What I did want to see, though, suddenly started to unfold right before my eyes.

Simon pushed Kevin backwards so he was lying flat on the bed.

"Lay beside him Jay," Simon told me. "On your back" he added. I did as he asked. I turned my head though and Kevin and I kissed just as I felt Di's hands on my knees. She pushed them up and pulled them open at the same time. I glanced down and saw that she was staring right between my legs. At the same time, I saw that Simon was holding Kevin's prick so that it was almost at ninety degrees to his stomach. His face was moving towards it. I was just thinking 'He's going to suck it' when I heard Di sigh.

"Oh Jay you have the most beautiful cunt."

Nobody had said that to me before. In fact, it had never really occurred to me that cunts could be beautiful. I didn't know what to say or do as Kevin and Simon joined Di staring between my legs. Rather inanely I stammered.

"Oh do I? Thanks Di."

I saw Kevin smiling and heard him mutter. "I don't know about it being beautiful to look at, but I know it's beautiful to fuck."

"Absolutely," Simon chimed in.

I smiled my gratitude to him as I watched Di slither between my legs and heard her say as she put one of her hands on each of my thighs. "It is beautiful to look at I know and Kevin and Simon say it's beautiful to fuck. I'm now gonna find out whether it's beautiful to suck."

I then had the most incredible experience.

As Di's tongue expertly found my clit and pressed on it, I watched Simon wrap his lips round Kevin's cock and take it deep into my mouth. The combination of a woman making lesbian oral love to me as I watched my husband's cock being licked and sucked by another guy was incredible. Of all the events that had so far happened to me since Kevin had introduced me to swinging, this was by some margin the most outrageous and in many ways erotic as well.

Di was good and quickly aroused me to a near orgasm, but held me there just beneath a full climax. It was fantastic and I was soon writhing and groaning with the sensations she was giving me and the emotional eruptions that were happening from watching the two guys.

Kevin leaned across and kissed me, his hand finding my tits that seemed so full, warm and heavy. I saw that as he did that he also reached down and rubbed Simon's thick cock.

The sexual atmosphere was building rapidly. Nothing seemed impossible or wrong. Bi, lesbian, gay, hetero, straight and homosexual ceased to exist. Sexual pleasure was all that mattered and was all that existed. And that could from anywhere; a cock, a cunt, fingers, lips or tongues. And it did come from all of those sources. I felt totally and utterly consumed by sex.

It got better or even more complicated dependent on your views. Simon took Kevin from his mouth and he lay back offering his sturdy cock to him. After glancing at me Kevin held Simon's cock in his hand, leaned forward, licked the length of the cock and then took it deep into his mouth.

"Oh God, Kevin," I groaned as Di continued tongue fucking me.

He looked at me concerned, but my smile and possibly my hand squeezing my right breast reassured him that it was ok and he continued bobbing his head up and down, his mouth overflowing with Simon's thick cock.