Partner Exchange Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not really quite sure how it all ended and how and whether the two guys ejaculated but I know that I had a series of mini orgasms before having one massive explosion with Di's mouth on my pussy, someone's finger on my clit, hands on both boobs and a cock in my mouth.

*

Over the next few days Kevin was slightly worried about what I would think of him as I was about his feelings to my dormant bi side's exposure. The good thing about that was that he went out of his way to show me how virile he was and we had some fantastic sex. I guess I was also a little concerned as to what he would think of me for Di and I had been very overt with our sex and we had started off the 'other' way of partner sharing.

"So would you like to fuck a man?" I asked him as I was snuggled up against him a few afternoons later.

"I'm not sure."

"Or be fucked?"

"I think if I had to do either I'd prefer that."

"Have you yet?" I asked even though he was implying he hadn't.

"Nearly but not quite," was his answer.

We are currently arranging our next date with a couple in 'the circle.' The couple's entry on the circle's website that attracted us and with whom we will be meeting this coming Friday read:

Completely bi-sexual couple seek similar or those wishing to experiment.