Partner Exchange Pt. 03

Story Info
We swing in a bi way.
7.7k words
4.54
7.2k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our evening with Pauline and Gordon, Kevin and I had discussed what we were doing at some length and we agreed that we would go on and do more. We put the last escapade down to bad luck. We both recognised that it 'dating' strangers satisfied a need that had built up in both of us as we slinked through our forties and confronted the fact that we were entering our middle-ages.

Usually after sex we talked at length and that of course rekindled our arousal which resulted in repeat performances, something that hadn't happened for years.

We had seen Pauline and Gordon again a few weeks after the first meeting when they had visited us at our house in Essex. We had a repeat performance of dinner and dancing then sex in the same room. It was every bit as good as the first time and Kevin suggested a third meeting which Gordon politely rejected explaining.

"The group's rules stipulate that couples shouldn't meet more than twice in any three-month period," he explained going on to tell us that it was to prevent members getting too close which could lead to break ups.

"Of course, if two couples want to meet more often they can leave the group and do as they wish," he explained.

So instead of seeing them we went with two other couples both of which were good and enjoyable although not as much as Gordon and Pauline, in my opinion.

Probably two months or so after Gordon and Pauline, Kevin and I were in bed with his laptop going through prospective partners. The couple that we were both favouring, Diane and Simon, were similar ages to us in the mid-forties. She was slim with shoulder-length, black hair and a trim figure. He was chunky and of average height with a well-tuned, muscular body. Diane had answered 'completely bi, but understand if others aren't interested' to the question of her sexuality. On the profile we had to complete I had ticked 'curious and interested' to the question concerning bi involvement. Any couples with who we made a date would see the profile as we would theirs.

*

We had drinks on a balcony looking out over the Thames and the O2, followed by a light dinner with wine. Again, we moved from the table into a lounge and once more the transition from being four respectable adults and strangers to starting to become swinging lovers went smoothly. Music, dancing and low lights on the top of sufficient wine are such wonderful aphrodisiacs.

The difference this time was that after Simon and I had been kissing and petting for some time and he had unbuttoned my dress at the front, he had whispered. "Let me take you to bed Jayne. Ok?"

"Yes," I replied as he took my hand and pulled me up from where we had been sitting on a sofa. Holding my dress in place so I was somewhat ridiculously hiding my boobs I quite unnecessarily slipped my high heels back on and let him lead me across the flat and into a bedroom.

Wordlessly we undressed ourselves. Although scrambling each other out of their clothes has its time and place, I do quite like undressing myself and seeing my lover undress themselves if circumstances permit.

"Mmmmm Jayne that looks fantastic," he said as I got down to my black bra, thong and lacy topped hold up stockings.

He was removing his boxers as I slid my thong off and I was surprised to see the girth of his cock. It was thicker than the few I had been with and momentarily I wondered whether I would be able to take it. He smiled as he saw where I was looking. "Don't worry I'll take it easy and we have some lube if necessary."

He was a considerate and adept lover. After we lay on the bed, he took me in his arms and squashed my breasts against his muscular, tight and hairy chest. "Lots of gym work, weights and tennis," he'd explained a little earlier. That felt good as did the outline of his erection that seemed to be making an indentation into most of my stomach. He fondled my breasts and took my hand and pressed it on his cock. That made my heart pump a little faster for it really did feel huge, something I had not experienced beforegreat. He kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples as I stroked his back, his balls and his cock. He found my clit and expertly stimulated that and then slid his finger in me to give me my first, surprisingly strong, orgasm.

"Good?"

"Oh yes," I grunted as those waves of lovely feelings washed over me.

As with the other times I was getting so much pleasure and excitement from being with someone other than my husband. Although I meant that in no way disrespectfully to him it really was such a buzz to be with a near stranger and to experience sex with him. But, I had learned to my relief, it wasn't just any sex with anyone. Craig had not made me feel like Simon and the others had to varying degrees of pleasure and satisfaction.

He held me for some time, gently stroking my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples as I came down. He was spot on with his timing as when to start again and equally spot on with when to enter me.

"Maybe best to open your legs a little wider," he muttered as he pressed the awesome sized end of his cock against my lips.

Fortunately, but naturally I was very wet and I guess this helped the relative monster slide pretty effortlessly in me. Once right up me he held his cock still presumably to let me get used to it. I did very quickly and it felt fucking marvellous. I felt so filled, almost to overflowing. Every part of me down there was being stimulated at the same time as he started to move slowly up and down inside me.

"Now close your legs as far as is comfortable," he whispered, exerting his control and displaying his knowledge and skill as he again held himself still as far up me as he could go.

I was able to pretty much close my legs and just how that happened with his big cock fully embedded in me I have no idea; I guess the plumbing in that region gets complicated at times like that!

I had never been fucked quite like this before, but then I had also never been fucked by such a thick cock before.

He started moving again, but very slowly and not very far. Not once during the entire fuck did he shove very hard, slam himself in and out of me, thrust hard or fast or pump himself quickly up and down in me. Everything was slow and at a very languid pace. Lots of the time as he kissed me, bent his body and sucked my nipples or squeezed the cheeks of my ass he simply held himself rigid inside me. He did, though, move me around. Starting on my back he turned us onto our sides, then me on top, onto our other sides again and then back to me on my back. That amount of movement was new to me and was expanding my sexual repertoire quite significantly.

And slowly, very slowly like that he built me up towards my second orgasm. It was beautiful. He seemed to have a sixth sense knowing exactly when I was coming to the boil and with three or four slightly longer, but still slow moves he started to cum too so that we climaxed together.

"Jayne that was lovely," he said as he held me until my shaking finished. "Was it ok for you?"

"It was Simon yes" I replied kissing him. "It really was lovely," I told him as he carefully peeled the condom off which looked very full.

As I lay there for a few moments regaining my equilibrium I thought to myself that it had been one of the best fucks of my life. That worried me a little as it was slightly denigrating my husband but facts are facts in love or war!

Simon cuddled me up to him and comforted me as I came down from my orgasm. It was just as if we were longer-time lovers rather than virtual strangers. That made me once more think about sex and social conditioning. I wondered just how man, in its widest sense, would be sexually if society and particularly religion didn't impose their conditioning upon an act that can give so much physical and mental pleasure. I wondered whether the emotional confusion that many, particularly women, experience with 'recreational' sex would be different without that interference. And, of course, it made me think much deeper about partner exchanging.

I turned as I heard a tap on the door. Diane poked her head round it.

"Are you both decent?" she said.

"Yes Di, unfortunately we are," Simon replied laughing as his wife walked in. She was wrapped in a large, white towel that covered her boobs and ended mid-thigh. The combination of her pale, smooth skin, very black hair and the white of the towel was very attractive and in fact she looked stunning. Kevin followed her into the room also wrapped in a towel, a blue one that was wrapped round his waist.

They both sat on the bed. "Have a good time?" Diane asked."

"Yes very, didn't we Jayne," Simon said squeezing my shoulder.

"Yes Simon," I replied looking at Kevin who smiled.

"Did you two?" Simon asked.

They also looked at each other and smiled as Diane rested her hand on Kevin's thigh.

"Oh I think we did don't you Kevin?"

"Yes Di very much so," he replied shortening her name rather intimately and holding her hand.

"How about a drink?" Simon asked.

"That would be lovely" Kevin replied.

"Wine or something stronger or tea or what?" Di asked.

"Well we don't have to drive so I would go for wine, ok with you Jay?" Kevin suggested.

"Fine by me," I said noticing that Di had sat close to me and that her buttocks were pressing against my leg.

"Come on Kevin give me a hand," Simon said getting out of bed and walking across the room totally naked and seeming to be not the slightest bit embarrassed or concerned. "You might also like a shower or a wash," I heard him saying as the two men left the room.

"So," Di said resting her fingertips on the back of my hand that was outside the sheet under which I was lying naked. "Was my old man ok for you?"

I smiled recalling the way he had shagged me. "Yes Di, he was rather good, I enjoyed it."

She also smiled and grabbed the towel as it started slipping down her breasts. "Did he do one of his slow jobs?" she asked tucking the ends of the towel together again.

"Yes he did."

"It's good isn't it, it's like his party piece and he usually uses it on new partners in the circle. And Kevin was good too, lucky girls aren't we?"

"I guess we are yes."

"You're pretty new to this sort of dating aren't you?" she asked as I realised she hadn't moved her fingertips from the back of my hand.

"Yes this is only our second real date well third but one was hopeless."

"That happens now and then. Enjoying it so far?" Di asked as her fingers started to move in little circles on the back of my hand. "Is it different to what you expected?"

"Well yes and yes," I replied enjoying the sensations she was creating on my hand. She turned it over and started doing the same on the palm, just as the guys returned with Simon still naked. Di moved her hand away to pick up a glass of wine that she handed to me as I grabbed the towel to stop it sliding down. Daft really for we had both just been naked and shagged by the other's partner, yet we stopped showing ourselves to each other.

We sipped our wine until suddenly Di said. "I'm getting a little chilly here, ok if I get in Jayne?"

I didn't mind at all and assumed she would slip under the sheet wrapped in the towel. I was a little surprised, therefore, when she stood up, let the towel drop so we all saw her body and then lifted the sheet and slid in beside me, her foot running right down the outside of my leg and resting on my foot. I saw that she had small boobs capped by dark pink areola and stunningly big nipples. They were either hard from excitement, maybe cold, or they were just big in their own right.

The men sat on the edge of the bed, Simon my side and Kevin on Di's side; real partner exchange stuff, I thought suppressing a giggle. I could see that Simon was flaccid and assumed Kevin was too.

In this rather incongruous setting we chatted away quite easily for some time and until we had finished the bottle of wine.

Simon and Di told us that they had been in the circle for several years and that they had 'dates' every other month or so.

"The odd thing Jay," Di said sitting upright so the sheet fell away from her boobs as she put her hand on my wrist. "Is that we have made some good friends from these dates and when they have become friends the sex stops. Weird eh?" Kevin and I nodded our agreement as Simon added.

"But that's really one of the rules isn't it that couples can only date two or three times each quarter or something?"

"So we've been told," Kevin said.

I noted that Di did nothing about covering her breasts or about moving her hand from mine. But then I didn't either so they stayed like that for a while. My left arm was outside the sheet the top of which was pulled up over my boobs and down around Di's waist. Her right hand had been resting on my left wrist, but was now, I suddenly realised holding my hand. She gripped it and I pressed back. It felt nice. I looked at Simon who smiled and nodded at our hands then at Kevin who did nothing but look interested, aroused maybe.

"I'd better get another bottle," Simon said. "Like something a little more interesting Kevin?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well I have a small collection of Burgundies and Clarets. Perhaps you would like to try one?"

"That would lovely thanks."

"Well come with me to, what serves as my cellar, and we'll choose something special."

As the guys walked out, Simon still naked and Kevin wrapped in his towel, Di squeezed my hand and pressed her finger against the palm. She turned a little so she was almost on her side, I was still on my back.

"I seem to remember Jayne that in your circle profile you said you were curious and interested."

I knew immediately that she was of course referring to the box I had ticked with regard to being bi.

"Yes," I said quietly, suddenly now feeling nervous.

"So," she said moving a little closer and resting her elbow on the pillow, supporting her head with her hand and with her forearm touching mine and her right boob almost doing so as well. I was feeling slightly worried, though aroused as she went on. "How curious and how interested are you Jayne?"

Smiling, yet full of nerves I turned to face her. "Pretty much quite a lot to both I guess."

"This much?" she asked taking hold of the sheet.

"What?"

"Are you this curious and interested?" she asked pulling the sheet so it slid off my full breasts leaving them bare.

"Yes Di," I croaked.

"And this much?" she asked running the back of her fingernails across my nipples, which were already clearly erect. It felt lovely.

"Yes."

"Mmmmm lovely," she muttered as she cupped my left boob.

She stroked and squeezed it as we just lay there for a few moments.

"You sure about this?" she asked.

"No Di, of course I'm not sure how can anyone be doing something they've never done before."

Smiling she replied. "Ok well not sure but shall we say comfortable with trying?" as she looked into my eyes

"Yes, Di I am, I think so.".

"Have you done it before?" she asked smiling back at me.

"Not really," I replied looking at her, our faces not far apart.

She moved even closer and smiling whispered. "What's not really mean?"

"Well just at clubs years ago."

"What happened?"

"Not much just some dirty dancing and then what we called snogging."

"Nothing further?"

"No, it never went that far just at the clubs and outside."

"And did you like it?"

"I'm not sure, I was usually drunk or stoned; you know what it was like in the nineties?"

"Oh yes I remember them well and with a great deal of excitement as that's when I found my naughty side," she told me her face moving closer to mine as we both smiled holding each other's gaze. It seemed perfectly normal when she moved even closer and her lips brushed mine. At first she didn't kiss me. Instead she sort of played with my mouth with her tongue, licking around it and slightly inside mine then pressing the tip of her tongue against mine before sucking on each of lips in turn. It was sublime and so different to the kisses or, should I call it mouth love, I'd had from the men with whom I had recently made love including Kevin.

"Ok?" she whispered adding. "Baby," seemingly almost as an afterthought which was nice because that was how I felt.

Yes" I replied turning my face to hers, closing my eyes and slightly opening my lips just as hers closed over them.

She was a lovely kisser and I let myself go with the wonderful flow of her lips and tongue making beautiful love to my mouth. I had not kissed another woman since those giddy days in my late teens and early twenties and the softness and smoothness, the gentleness and the lovely smell of her hair and perfume all hit me wonderfully hard.

Naturally, I was very much the follower at this stage revelling in her tongue licking my lips, her teeth on the tip of my tongue and her sucking my lips one by one. As she led me on this gorgeous procession of the most erotic kissing I had ever experienced so her hands were on my breasts, up and down my back and onto the cheeks of my bum.

Slowly and gradually I joined in. It just seemed so natural. It didn't feel wrong, deviant or perverted and it didn't even seem that much different to what I had done with the men I had been given to by Kevin. It was sex, lovely, gentle, intimate and such all-consuming sex. It wasn't that she was a woman it was that she was a beautiful, desirable, available object that wanted to give me pleasure and satisfaction. So, almost without thinking, I kissed her back, quite strongly also sucking her lips, nibbling the tip of her tongue and probing mine deep into her mouth. I found her small boobs, her very prominent and stunningly hard nipples. I squeezed her breasts and pinched and pulled her nipples. It all came so easily and naturally that I didn't really think about what I was doing and that it was a woman and not a man.

"Harder," she grunted. "Harder on my nipples, pinch them harder."

I was happy to oblige and I pulled them hard. It was almost as if they were elastic, they stretched so much. She grunted her approval as we continued kissing.

As if from afar I heard. "Yes it's a great vintage." I quickly realised that the guys must have returned. I went to pull away, but Di held onto me and said, probably loudly enough for Simon and Kevin to hear. "I think they may like to watch Jay, in fact at their ages I think they might have to if they have any aspirations for seconds."

"Now, now," Simon said standing beside the bed a bottle and two glasses in one hand and a half full glass of red wine in the other.

We all looked at each other not saying anything for what seemed and age. Then surprisingly Kevin said. "You both look wonderful, please carry on."

As he said that, Simon took hold of the sheet that was across our waists and slowly pulled it down so that we both lay there in each other's arms completely naked.

"Well Jay we can see what they want can't we?" Di, which was how I now thought of her, said taking me into her arms, squashing her small pert tits against my larger, softer ones and kissing me.

I felt strange at first making love to a woman with her husband and my lover as onlookers. But as we kissed, as she squirmed her body against mine and as her hands caressed and fondled me so I forgot the audience. Well to some extent that was for I was beginning to enjoy 'performing' in front of one. I got similar sensations to those I had when Kevin had persuaded me to pose semi and fully nude for him to photograph me.

Whether it was because I felt so close to all three of them, although I had only met two of them a couple of hours ago, or because I felt sexually comfortable in their presence I don't know. But I suddenly felt assured, desired and so wanted. Maybe it was due to me being so highly aroused or possibly it was simply down to lust. It could, it struck me, have been caused just by them looking on. Of having an audience of me being the centre of attraction. I'd never thought of myself as being a sexual exhibitionist but suddenly it hit me that maybe I was for I was so enjoying flaunting my nakedness at them as I squirmed in Di's arms.