All Comments on 'Parts of Desire Ch. 06'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

This one is so good but alas it ended, wish there were any sequels or new ones with these characters coming up.

I literally waited two years in hope that you might continue this story and for the finale i opened this website each and every day from march

wxpprnpprntwxpprnpprntalmost 5 years ago
Great series

Enioyed these a lot, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your inclusion of history and reasons for arabic practices was both instructive and added to the story. The ending was well done and a nice surprise. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

james1557james1557over 4 years ago
Excelleny

I very rarely give ratings to stories on here but this was such a well written story that I had to say something. I found it entirely convincing even if the happy ending, and especially its timing, was a little contrived! Of course there could still be a sequel!

ThicklongThicklongalmost 4 years ago
An excellent read

I have never written a comment but feel compelled to do so for this story. I could not put the story down and did a marathon and read it straight through. Very well written coupled with information regarding geography and religion. The sex was explicit but not overly done. All stories are more enjoyable when they end well. This is professional level work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoy reading multi-part stories that aren't all about the sex. I enjoy a good story line and this was very good. Keep up the good writing.

mikeagomikeagoover 3 years ago

Marvelluous!

In particular I enjoyed the slow development of the story, with the revelations of the three main characters past and thinking along the way.

It also liked the description of Oman, you really to see and experience it yourself.

A wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy smokes

I kept on wondering why no one was commenting on the previous parts of this story. Maybe it was too much for the western world to accept and understand the intricacies of a non Anglo Saxo culture. Am glad to picked up the nuances carefully and blended it into a wonderful erotic story. You are a wonderful writer. Keep writing. Inshallah!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous!

I love it that through your character development and narrative I learned about a foreign country and culture. Thank you!

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 3 years ago

The entire series has been so well written, plotted and developed, that I'm a bit sad to leave it. Well done, you!

This is also one of the few stories on this site that made me cry. That moment when she asks if he wants to see her pray is so touching in its intimacy and vulnerability - it spoke to my own soul's core.

ArdieffArdieffabout 3 years ago

Such a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this series and the pleasure cruise series that you have written , and I should say both are the best works I have come across in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story well developed over the series, excellent writing skill that has been slowly flowering out as the series evolved and surely your editor gave you fantastic assistance.a joy to read.thank you

DalhawkDalhawkalmost 3 years ago

So very good and so well written! Thank you for all the work you put into it.

karli1234karli1234almost 2 years ago

loved it, read full series, and enjoyed every part of it, sweet, romantic, erotic and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a Westerner who dated a Pakistani Muslim woman living in the west, but always at risk of being sent to Pakistan for a marriage by her very conservative father, you captured the anxiety perfectly. Especially the fear of being arrested in the Middle East. The only thing missing from my experience was the risk of honor killing by siblings.

But you also captured the journey my girlfriend went through in opening up, facing her feelings and desires, and dating despite religious differences. And I appreciate your highlighting how stunningly beautiful these women can be.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best story and series ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
686 Followers
Update, February 9: I'm 5,600 words into a new story that I anticipate posting as a one-off. It'll be a long read, and I'm aiming for something both more emotional and more romantic than my usual oeuvre. I've learned a long time ago never to set deadlines for myself, but the w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES