Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moan for me, baby," she gasps, leaning down to plant her lips on his in a firm kiss, taking away his breath. She humped, taking him in and out of her snatch, wrapping the inside linings of her cunt around his shaft tightly. Pumping the boy's dick, Amanda keeps on fucking him, driving Peter into the bed as she continues pounding him hard until he begins screaming really loudly.

"Please fuck me harder," the boy begs his girlfriend, making her smirk. She eagerly obliges, slamming down with her powerful hips. Her muscular body takes him, fucking her adorable lover with all her strength, rapidly sliding her warm snatch up and down his pole, taking his spear in and out of her twat. The girl's lower lips drool pussy juices all over his crotch, coating his cock.

"I'm cumming!" Peter cries out in bliss as his pecker throbs violently inside her tunnel, spraying his cum deep into her womb. She climaxes at the sensation of being filled up with his seed, his semen splashing around inside of her. Amanda lets out a victorious cry as she spasms on top of his body, riding him through his orgasm, milking his cock of every last drop of cum as he fires the last few ropes in her.

The two of them lie down entangled in each other's limbs, the sheets drawn up over their intertwined bodies. As she drifts off to sleep, Amanda's face is decorated with a blissful smile, content at finally deflowering her love. She has never been so satisfied with herself before. Yet the girl doesn't realize that there is about to be more trouble coming her way, and that she isn't completely out of the woods on this yet.

It's only a month after she robbed her boyfriend of his virginity that Amanda's mother brings up the issue of having her and Peter break up again. This time Lisa is much more aggressive. She goes on a massive rant as her daughter stands there rolling her eyes, trying to ignore her tirade. Of course, it doesn't really work since Lisa is now very serious about the topic and lets her know it.

"I'm telling you, young lady. That loser is no good for you. He might be hard working and smart, but that doesn't change his background. I don't want you to marry below yourself," the older woman declares. Amanda tries not to snicker at her mom's snobbish attitude. She realizes that doing so would not make the situation any better. Still, it is very difficult not to, when faced with the huffing woman in front of her.

"And I'm telling you one more time mom," she replies, hands on her hips, meeting her mother's steely glare with one of her own. "Peter is the only boy I will ever love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Nothing you or anyone do could ever change my mind about that." Lisa stares at her own stubborn daughter for a few moments longer, before figuring out that this approach won't work. Her gaze softens a bit as she decides to go for a different angle this time.

"I didn't say you have to break up with Peter," she now says evenly, making Amanda surprised. The middle-aged woman mulls over what she is about to say for a moment, trying to figure out how to put it the best way possible. "You can still keep him around as a sex toy if you want to. I wouldn't mind that. You just have to marry someone else more befitting of your status."

Amanda storms out of the room without saying anything else, completely speechless by her mother's words. She couldn't believe her mom would suggest she marry some other guy and keep the love of her life around as a fuck buddy. The very idea is preposterous. There is no way in hell Amanda would ever agree to make such an arrangement, despite how hard her mother is pushing her towards that path.

She decides that when her father returns home that night, she would immediately go talk to him about this. He knows her mother's attitude towards those from less privileged families, often chastising her for being prejudiced towards the poorer people. Amanda believes that he will definitely take her side on this issue. And she is proven correct after he walks into the living room and she tells him all about it.

"Honey, don't bother listening to what she said on that," Mr Morgan tells her with a dismissive wave of the hand after she relays the full details of her earlier conversation with her mother to him. "We've already got a huge enough fortune of our own. No need for you to marry into any more money. As long as Peter makes you happy, I'm fine with your relationship." Yup, her father is definitely a hell of a lot more supportive, just like she thought he would be.

Over the next five months, Amanda enjoys as much of her time with Peter as she could. She rarely ever lets him out of her sight, almost being attached to him at the hips. Not that he has any problem with it. Fortunately for her, her boyfriend finds it very cute and is more than happy with the constant affection, which he gladly returns. They spend a lot of time cuddling on the couch, watching TV after dinner before she fucks him.

Everything seems to be going very well. Her mother has even dropped the topic of getting Amanda to go out with someone else who is rich. Most likely because her father helped talk to her about this and straightened her out. Still, she couldn't help but feel that something really bad is about to happen. And once again, her sense is proven correct, although this time she wished it wasn't.

Amanda returns home one day to find her mother on the couch, red-faced, gasping for breath, surrounded by her doctor and some nurses. Concerned, she quickly asked "Is something wrong, mom? What happened to you?" Her mother looks at her, a hand placed over her chest, bending slightly. The 20 years old is very confused to say the least, not knowing exactly what led to her mother being in such condition.

"Your mother had a heart attack," the doctor replies after seeing his patient refuse to do so. The beautiful girl gapes at this in horror, unsure if she heard him right. The doctor quickly repeats his statement. Amanda rushes to Lisa's side, sitting down next to her on the couch, wrapping her arms around her tightly. "She is okay now but you should take care not to upset her."

As the doctor and nurses leave, Lisa gasps, before managing to say "Amanda, can you please do me something." Her hoarse, raspy voice alarms Amanda, who immediately nods. "I want you to make me a promise. I want you to go out with Zach." Amanda feels a massive pit growing at the bottom of her stomach at this. Zach is the arrogant playboy son of one of her mother's best friends. She has known that bastard for many years and he has never stopped disgusting her with his philandering ways.

She spends the next many hours in her bedroom, thinking over her options. The youngster would have never considered Zach as a romantic partner, even before she met and fell head over heels in love with Peter. He is handsome and athletic, yes, but also a jerk to everyone and a proud show-off, regularly boasting his fortune, coming from a household as rich as Amanda's. The asshole has also been trying to get into her pants for years.

Yet Amanda knows she can't simply tell her mother no. The doctor has told her not to upset Lisa. She knows her mom's heart has had many problems in the past and she had suffered strokes before, but the way she was that afternoon was way worse than she had ever seen her before. Amanda has never seen her mother look so weak and was worried that she might suffer a similar attack again.

The woman briefly entertains the notion of trying to explain to Lisa that she really wouldn't be happy with any other guy but realizes once again that the most important thing right now is for her mother to be happy. If she gets mad then all bets are off the table. She could easily have another heart attack again and Amanda doesn't want to risk that. She can not risk it happening.

As much as it pains her, she realizes there is only one thing she can now do. She must break up with Peter. The 20 years old considers the possibility of seeing him on the sideline while being in a relationship with Zach. But then she realizes that to ask him to agree to that would be demeaning Peter, reducing him to the role of a sex slave, when he deserves to be in a full, complete relationship. Amanda knows she couldn't possibly ask him to do that for her.

It pains her very much the next day when Amanda has to say "Peter, I want to break up with you. The past year was just me playing with your dick. You've been a very good fuck boy, but I want to marry someone who is actually worthy of me. Not some poor, little bookworm like you." She is devastated by the sight of his tear-filled eyes, and the knowledge that she is responsible for making him feel this way with her words.

She reasons to herself that dumping him in such a harsh manner would help make him get over her sooner rather than later. Then he can move on to someone else. Amanda grits her teeth at the thought of him with another girl but reminds herself that it is her decision to end their relationship, even if she doesn't really want to. Now she no longer has any right to feel jealous or possessive.

"Why?" he asks, stammering, choking back sobs. "What did I do? I did everything I could to make you happy. I -I..." He breaks down, falling to his knees, sobbing. Wailing inconsolably, the young man is now no longer trying to hold back the tears, letting them flow down his face freely. There is no more point in hiding something everyone can already see and has already seen.

Amanda turns around and begins walking away, only to be stopped by the approaching Zach. He has shown up today to see her at his mother's bequest, but also because he himself is excited by the chance to be with his longtime crush. The large, imposing man sneers down at Peter in contempt, before turning to face Amanda with a grin. The young beauty sighs at this, but forces herself to give him a light smile.

"Hey, baby," Zach greets her. "Glad to see you've finally dumped that pathetic nerd." Peter feels like a dozen knives are stabbing into his body as he watches his now ex-girlfriend walk off, hand in hand with the much bigger guy, not bothering to spare him a glance. No words can describe the amount of pain he is now in, the depth of his desolation and despair as he ends up alone.

Peter isolates himself from everybody else at school. He tries to avoid people as much as he can. Frankly, it is not that difficult since he has had a lot of practice in the past. But there are still the occasional murmurs going on around the hall. It is not too surprising, considering he's dated one of the hottest women in the college for more than a year and has just been dumped by her.

Many more stare when he sneaks off to cry silently. They watch, intrigued yet also sympathetic to his plight. It is quite sad to see someone destroyed by the loss of his love.

Thankfully though, most of them keep their distance, allowing him to give himself the time to get over this. He doesn't have to deal with any questions, which is good enough. Right now, what he needs is some private time to try to cope with the fresh wound. The fact that no one is asking him about this is about to change soon, though, and the young man doesn't realize it just then.

When he makes his way back to his dorm room, Peter expects to just have some time completely by himself. He is really looking forward to shutting the door, locking it and then wallowing in self-pity for the next hour. There is no other way he can think of for dealing with what he is faced with right now. Or rather, he can not think of any other way at the moment.

However, as soon as he arrives there, he is confronted by Mirieum and Emma. Both of them look really uncomfortable but determined not to let him get inside his room and shut them out. The young guy just frowns as they follow him into the room, before Emma locks the door and sits down on the couch, quickly joined by Mirieum. Peter sits down on his roommate's chair, knowing that said roommate won't be back for some time.

"Peter, listen, I'm really sorry you had to go through all of this," Mirieum begins, turning to look at Emma for support. Emma nods, encouraging her to go on as Peter sighs. "We had no idea that Amanda would ever be so cruel to you." Peter still doesn't say anything, but his frown dissipates slightly, his expression becoming softer now. Both Mirieum and Emma take this as a good sign.

It takes him a couple more seconds before Peter finally discovers his voice. "You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault," he tells both of them. "Amanda was the one to break up with me and she has the right to do that. She's no longer happy to be with me and made her choice." He surprises himself with how emotionless he sounds. Perhaps crying madly has relieved him of all the pent up tension and frustration earlier.

Emma exhales softly, glancing back at her friend. It takes her a moment before she says to Peter "Are you doing okay now? Want us to stay here with you?" Peter shakes his head slightly, now giving the two girls a gentle smile. "Are you sure? Me and Mirieum could stay here and listen if you want us to." Again, Peter gives them a shake of his head. He really appreciates their concern but needs some time by himself for now.

"I'm fine, thanks. Don't worry about me, okay?" he says. "All I need right now is some rest. I'm just going to take one really long nap." The two friends nod before leaving the room. Peter heads to his bed and lies down on it, staring up briefly at the ceiling. He then proceeds to nap for the next couple of hours, still miserable but feeling better than he did before. Having someone to tell him they'd be there for him was more helpful than he had thought.

Later, the boy wakes up to prepare himself dinner. He eats it slowly, feeling morose but not despairing like before. The nap did make things improve quite a bit. He now puts the food in his mouth, chewing, swallowing at a measured pace. It still hurts him deep inside to think about Amanda walking off with that brute. He has seen him around before although they are on different courses. The jerk has always been sneering at him arrogantly, looking down on him for coming from a much less privileged background.

He eats it by himself since his roommate is outside somewhere, probably smooching with another girl and wriggling into her pants. That notorious playboy has never stopped being a pussy hound and will probably remain one for many more years. Peter sighs, shaking his head. The boy eats as quickly as he could, before washing the dishes and then washing his teeth.

Once finished, he then heads over to his bed and lies down on it. Pulling the covers up over his body once more, he stares at the ceiling just like he did before his nap. This time, Peter is going to sleep very early, intending to spend the next several hours snoozing on the mattress, forgetting all about his troubles. He knows it is taking an easy way about, refusing to confront the problem, but does so anyway, because he can't think of anything better right now.

The following weeks, Peter follows a similar routine, but discovers that he is able to forget about the misery for longer and longer periods each time. No longer is he constantly wallowing in despair about. He is now able to just walk around expressionlessly, not feeling happiness but not feeling pain either. Mostly Peter is just numb, detached from the surrounding, the way he was before he first went out with Amanda.

It takes a couple of months but he is able to recover reasonably well, now no longer sulking about the way he originally did. Right now he is able to even smile, and laugh, and see the world in a more positive light. He realizes that there is no point in wasting any more time pining for her. There is, after all, no way she would return to him. So why wait around, right?

He starts going to the shopping mall and hanging out at the bookstores like he previously did. Peter's parents are also quite pleased with this. During the summer break, his mother even asks him to help show his cousin Cassandra, who just came over to the state, around town. The boy agrees to this, thinking hanging out with someone else would be quite beneficial, since he has become isolated from other people for too long.

Meanwhile, Amanda is getting more depressed by the second. She now realizes that caving in to her mother's demand has been a terrible mistake. True, Lisa did have a cardiac arrest before she left Peter. But she can now see that she shouldn't have given up like that. Now she has to hang out and spend a lot of time with that bastard Zach, and can't be with Peter anymore.

The more she thinks about it, the more the 20 years old wants to just ditch this dumb asshole and head back to Peter, and beg him to be hers again. She no longer considers her mother's reaction. The older woman has by now figured out that Zach would be a horrible son in law, seeing from how he is regularly callous and dismissive, and a rude jerk who would be very bad constant company. She now regrets making her daughter go out with this moron, and tells her daughter she no longer minds what Amanda does in her romantic life. Amanda promptly dumps Zach without any hesitation

One day, just as Amanda is deciding to go back to Peter, she runs into him at the hall. Walking side by side with and laughing at a joke made by a girl their age. Her blood boiling with rage, the beautiful blonde clenches her fists and storms over to the. Peter somehow senses her approach, looking up in bewilderment at her livid face. He opens his mouth to speak but doesn't get the chance to do so.

Amanda quickly cocks her right leg, snapping out her foot in a fast front kick. Her right foot drives into the girl's stomach, knocking her down on her ass, sending her crashing to the floor immediately. She moves down to straddle her, launching a straight right to the wheezing girl's nose. As the blood splurts out of the shocked girl's nostrils, Amanda brings her fist back, preparing to throw a second punch when Peter quickly grabs her wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he yells, trying to drag her away. Blinded by anger, she shoved Peter aside. Fortunately, other people around them are now rushing to the knocked down girl's aid, shielding her and then helping her to her feet. Her hands are cupping her broken nose, as someone rushes to give her some tissues to wipe away the blood and stuff her nose.

"She was trying to steal you from me!" Amanda roars, getting ready to attack the girl again. Peter stares at her, flabbergasted. He releases her in his stupor, which is enough for her to pounce once more. Swinging an elbow strike at the girl, she is only stopped when a group of men launches themself between the two girls. Amanda's elbow lands flushly on one of them, but fortunately it only crashes into his shoulder and not his jaw. The impact is still enough to make him cry out in pain and stumble several steps, but doesn't knock him out like it would if it hit the side of his head.

"Stop it! Cassandra's my cousin!" Time seems to stop. Amanda turns around to face Peter, surprised. Cassandra looks between the two of them. The onlookers do the same thing as well. Slowly, Amanda relaxes. She suddenly realizes that she has attacked someone for no good reason at all and looks at Cassandra apologetically. The other girl simply shrugs at her, still trying to stop the blood gushing out of her nose.

"I thought she was some girl that you were dating," Peter's ex now tells him. "I'm really sorry, Peter. I am. I should never have broken up with you. I..." Now he cuts her off with a quick hand gesture, not wanting to hear anymore of this. After he has spent so much time trying to get over her, she now wants to pretend like nothing horrible ever took place between them? To trivialize?