Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stares her down defiantly, not giving an inch of ground. This is the first time the boy has ever chosen to defy Amanda. "How dare you get possessive now? You were the one who dumped me for Zach, and now you're acting entitled to me? Do you think I am just a piece of meat and belong to you or something? I am a human being with a mind of my own. You had me and you threw me away."

Then he walks away, thinking it is all over now.

That evening, he listens to Cassandra shockingly suggest that he should forgive her and get back together.

"But she beat you up today!" Peter exclaims. She just shrugs at this nonchalantly. "I mean, aren't you even the tiniest bit upset at her for that? She broke your nose, Cassandra!" The girl is still holding an ice pack up to that but doesn't seem to be in as much pain as she was earlier now. Perhaps that's why she is feeling nice enough to advocate for Amanda.

"Because she was jealous. And she was jealous because she still loves you, Peter. That's why she doesn't like it when you are with another girl like myself. And I know you still love her as well. You still have a photo of her on your desk, for crying out loud!" He winces. It's true. The boy does still keep it around. "Just think about it," she says.

That still doesn't make any sense though," Peter protests feebly, trying hard to not give away how much he is starting to crack. "I mean, she was the one who dumped me back then." He runs his hands through his hair. Cassandra reaches out a hand to pat him on the shoulder, shaking her head slowly. "What are you shaking your head for now? Do you think I'm making a mistake?"

"I think she only dumped you because her mother made her do that. You told me yourself that she never approved of the relationship," Cassandra reasons, stumping Peter who never considered this before. "Listen, just have a think about this for some time, alright? I need to leave right now but I will come back later." Then she leaves, as he sits down to try to sort through this mess in his mind.

He spends that night awake in bed for several hours, not knowing what to do. Remembering that his parents are out of town on a trip, Peter decides to go to the kitchen to grab some snacks and read on the couch in the living room for an hour. Then he goes back to bed. Still he is unable to go to sleep with a thousand thoughts assaulting his brain at once.

Peter realizes that he does still love her. He recognizes that the feelings are still right there. They never left. Even when he wanted them too, he couldn't get rid of them. All he was ever able to do was try to deny it. And even that he couldn't do very well. Finally, after several hours of rummaging for new ideas of what to do, the twenty years old falls asleep out of exhaustion.

The next morning, Amanda shows up at his place unannounced. He stares at her blankly after she arrives at his front porch, before letting her inside. She fidgets a bit, which is quite surprising. Amanda Morgan never got nervous. Finally, she seems to gather all her courage, looking into his eyes with determination. It's clear that she is not going to back down today. Peter nervously steps back and she follows

"Peter, breaking up with you was the worst mistake of my life. But letting you go would be just as horrible. I love you. I still do. I will never stop loving you. I'm not going to let you get away," she says, taking his hands in hers, grasping them tightly.

"Amanda, that's really sweet but you're seeing Zach now and I...." he begins, before she interrupts.

"I dumped Zach already. I never even liked him. Mom forced me to date that jackass." Amanda now advances even closer to the boy.

"Well, but still. This might be a bit too early..."

"Shut up Peter. I love you and you are going to be with me again. This time there won't be any break ups," she tells him confidently. "You've been mine ever since the day I sucked your dick the first time.

"I never stopped being yours," Peter admits, his resistance rapidly crumbling away as she wraps her arms around him. "But how do I know you won't toss me aside again?"

"If I don't really love you then I won't be doing this." Suddenly she gets down on one knee and shows him a gold wedding ring, making him gasp. "Will you marry me?"

That takes away the final bit of resistance left inside him. With tears glistening, Peter smiles, nodding his head quickly. "Yes. I'll marry you, Amanda."