Party

Story Info
Woman joins a party and finds a night of bliss.
3.1k words
4.33
2.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura took a deep breath and entered the loud party. She was dressed in a thin silk nighty that was a soft lavender color, no bra, and a thong that color matched her nighty. Her mask covered the area around her eyes and was just a black mask. Make up covered her 5 tattoos. Rules were 1 no removing your mask, 2 No telling the man that choose you, your real name. 3 No making it easy for the man to find you the next day, 4 no asking the men for their names. 5 you gave them everything they asked for.

Laura started through the long hallway that lead to rooms. Men were to just pull you and that was who you were with for the night. This was her first time at one of these things. Her roommate told her the night was fun, most of the time the men just wanted to hold on to you, kiss on your neck, but it rarely went past that for a first timer. She just had to make it to the last room to get a man who was a first timer. It wouldn't be hard. The first room were men that had been coming for years and had their favorite women. The next two rooms would be the men who had been there for the last two to four months and were still trying to find their favorite. The last room was for the newbies. The room depended on the pay. The newbie room was three thousand for the night. The next room was five thousand. The next room was ten thousand. The members room was five hundred thousand, it was that price because you were more then likely to be doing a lot for that money. That room the party didn't end until the sun rose the next morning. The money was handed to you as you left the party.

She made her way toward the second room, when a man grabbed her and pulled her to him. She was face to face with him. He looked her face over. "You will be mine tonight." he said. Laura's heart nearly jumped out of her chest. He caressed her face. He pulled her to a little love seat. "Tell me love, are you ready to have the night of your life?" he asked.

Laura swallowed. "Yes, sir." she said with a smile. He leaned in and began kissing her neck, while his hand held her covered breast. She moaned softly.

"YO BONE!" a man yelled. The man with her lifted his head and looked in the direction of the voice. "Is this shit not dope, Dawg?" the man asked. "You enjoying your toy?" he asked.

The man to whom had Laura on his lap smiled. "I am. And yes dude, it's dope. Where's your toy, Train?" he said. Laura looked down at the man's hand. He had tattoos, not that she needed to see them to know who he was. The man talking to him gave away who he was by calling him Bone. Bone looked at her. She smiled at him. "Ya know what Dude? I am going to go back to my new favorite toy. Have fun." he said and turned back to Laura. He moved her so she was leaned back into the love seat, his mouth was attacking hers in a impassioned kiss, and he was trying to get her hand down the front of his pants.

Laura just kissed him, and helped him get her hand down his pants. She grasped his cock and stroked it.

"You are so eager to please. I like that." he said against her lips.

Laura smiled. "I'm here to please you." she said stroking him still.

Bone closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. "You keep that up and I will be a sticky mess." He said and held her hand so it couldn't move up his cock. "Blow me." he said more of a beg then the command she would have expected. He watched her get on her knees as he sat back. She opened up his pants and freed the hard dick that was within. She looked up at him. He caressed her face. She then leaned down and began to suck his dick. "Oh yeah baby." he said as his body shuttered as she took his cock and deep throated it. His hand was on the back of her head, in a fist full of her hair. He was thrusting into her mouth. "OH FUCK!" he moaned, then grunted as he slammed into her face, his cock spewing his hot liquid down her throat. She swallowed with each squirt. Bone just held her there, his limp cock in her mouth. He then released her just enough for her to sit up. He grabbed a fist full of her hair once more and pulled her to his face. "That's a good girl." he said then pressed his lips to hers. "I've had my fair share of blow jobs, but that is the best one I have ever had." he said against her lips.

"Thank you." she said.

Bone let her hair go, only to pull her onto his lap. He pushed the straps of her nighty off her shoulders, so the material slipped down and exposed her breasts. He leaned forward and took her right nipple into his mouth. Laura's arms instinctively wrapped around his neck area and held his head to her chest. His hands were under her nighty, cupping her bare ass cheeks, every so often he would squeeze them.

Laura bit her lower lip and lowered her head so it was beside his. "oooo." she moaned. She lifted her head and let her gaze scan the room. Most of the people in the room were doing the same thing. A few were a little behind.

"A drink sir?" a waiter asked.

Bone lifted his head and looked at the man. "Bottled water for me. You want something?" Bone asked looking at her. She had to be very careful with things here. "Get the lady a water." Bone said.

She smiled at him. "Thank you." she said. Bone smiled at her then went back to 'chewing' her breast. After the waiter left to get Bones order, she spoke into his ear. "What do you want me to refer to you as?" she asked.

"Bone." he said pushing his hardening cock against her barely covered pussy. "What is it you go by?"

Laura looked at him. "Cupcake." she said choosing between her three nicknames. "or Squirrel. Whichever pleases you." she said.

Bone smiled at her. "Squirrel it is." he said and rubbed his thumb over her nipple. Laura bite her lower lip. She then leaned in and kissed him.

"Your waters sir." the waiter said placing the two bottles of water on the table beside them along with a key.

Bone pulled the fabric back up over her breast, kissing each mound then placed the straps back on her shoulders. "Let us take this somewhere a little more private, unless you want to be watched as i fuck you." he said looking at her.

"Whatever tickles your fancy Bone," she said then kissed him.

He smiled wickedly. Bone picked up the key and placed it in his pants pocket then grabbed the bottles of water. He watched her stand up, he took her hand and lead her to a room. There were several beds in the room. She saw a couple on a bed. Their were surrounded by other couples. Men sitting in the chair and the women kneeling on the floor sucking the men off.

Bone lead her to a bed. "you sure you are ok with this?" He asked. He was standing behind her his hands roaming up and down her arms. He pressed his lips to her shoulder several time. "I see your mask color. I know this is your first time, at one of these parties." he said.

Laura took a breath. "I am fully aware of what is expected in these rooms. I know what expectations I am being held to. I am here to serve and please you." she said.

Bone drug his lips across her shoulder. "Ok." he said. His hands pushed the straps from her shoulders once more. The nighty fell from her body to the floor. Bone then placed his hands on her hips. His fingers slipped up under the side band of the thong, the string snapped and they fell to the floor. "Get on the bed, on all fours." he said. Laura did as she was told. Bone's clothes quickly joined hers on the floor.

Laura felt a little on edge, couples had begun to gather around the bed. She closed her eyes and swallowed.

Bones hands skimmed over her ass, around her hips and back over her ass. She felt his lips against one ass cheek and then he playfully bit her. She moaned. Then she felt Bones hands on her hips. "sit up." he said. She did as she was told. He pulled her down to his face. Her cunt was over his mouth.

Laura nearly lost her nerve when his tongue licked her fully the first time. She wanted to run, but he held her tight into place. Within ten licks she was fucking his face and screaming as she came. "Oh God." she cried. His tongue stiff and thrusting into her cunt cavity. She was so over powered with the feeling of her orgasm, she forgot she was being watched.

After Laura came down from her orgasm, Bone still licking away at her, she saw a man straight in her line of view. She knew it was Train. He was staring hard at her, the woman before him was stroking his cock. He seemed to be fixated on her, not what was happening on the bed.

Bone moved so his hips were beneath hers. He pulled her down so she was speared by his cock. Laura began to ride him. Bone's hands roamed the areas of her body he could reach. Pinching her nipples, squeezing her ass, flicking her clit. "UGH!" she screamed cumming the first time in this position. She didn't stop riding, just grinded hard on Bone's pelvis. After she came down from her orgasm, she noticed Train staring at her as he fucked the woman's face before him. It was quite obvious that the woman wasn't handling it well, but he didn't seem to care. Bone held her to him. "I am not ready to end this show yet." he said then made her lift up so he could get out from under her. "All fours." he said. She obliged. He reached into a drawer beside the bed and pulled out a fat cock. He plunged it into her cunt, then turned it on. He plunged in and out of her cunt fast and hard making her cum. She was watching Train, he was sitting on the chair. The woman he had been face fucking was sitting before him, trying to clean the cum from her face, and hide her tears all at once.

Laura bit her lower lip and grunted as she came again. Bone pulled the toy from her cunt then slammed his cock into her. She screamed and came instantly. Bone fucked her hard. She had opened her eyes to see Train stroking his hard cock. "Can I join Bone?" he asked.

Bone must had nodded because Train was coming toward her. "No cumming on her or in her mouth. She is mine." Bone said. Train nodded.

Laura was suddenly very uncomfortable. Bone was banging her hard from behind. Train grabbed her face and slammed his cock into her mouth. Train fucked her face hard and fast. She just reached down and massaged his balls, trying to get him to finish faster. Train ripped himself from her face and spewed his load all over the floor. "FUCK!" he said as the woman finished beating him off.

Bone pulled out of her. "My squirrel I need you on your back." he said. Laura turned over and Alex fit himself between her legs. "Did you enjoy Train?" he asked in her ear as he slammed into her cunt. She shook her head no. "I'm sorry." he said.

"UGH!" she cried out cumming again.

Bone kissed her mouth. "You are a perfect fuck." he said. "I'm gonna enjoy filling you with my seed all night." he said. Bone slammed hard and fast into her. "Yeah oh my little squirrel take it." he screamed as he sat on his knees slamming into her, spewing his cock juice into her. He grunted hard. He sat back, his flaccid cock slipping from her cunt. Train's night attendee was on the bed suddenly licking Laura's cunt clean, at his command.

Bone was pissed her grabbed the woman by her hair, pulled her from Squirrel's cunt and threw her to the floor. "NOT INVITED!" he yelled at her. Bone leaned down and kissed Laura's belly. "Sorry my Squirrel." he said. Bone sat up then reached out to Laura. She took his hand. He then picked up their clothing and lead her to the room number on the key he was given. He opened the door, she walked in, he came in behind her and closed the door. He placed their clothing on the couch, then pulled her to him. He kissed her mouth. He then lead her to the bathroom. Bone started the shower and pulled her into it. "I am so sorry about Train." he said and kissed her.

Laura just looked at him once he ended the kiss. She picked up the cloth and washed his body. "what can i do for you Bone?" she asked once he was clean.

Bone just took the cloth from her then cleaned her. He shut the water off. He stepped out and grabbed a towel. He motioned for her to come out of the shower. She stepped out and he proceeded to dry her off. He then quickly did the same to himself. He took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. He pulled her to the bed. He laid down. "Come here." he said and patted the bed.

Laura got on the bed and laid beside him. Bone then leaned down and kissed her body all over. She laughed as his fingers tickled her thigh as he skimmed the area. "And now i know why your name is squirrel." he said. Laura blushed. Bone moved so his face was between her legs again. He kissed her mound lips. She placed her hand on his head, as he licked her. His fingers slid into her love tunnel. Laura pulled her legs up and then opened them wide. "Feel good baby?" he asked pulling his mouth from her cunt. His fingers still thrusting in and out of her.

"Yes." she said breathlessly as he went back to licking her. He brought her to orgasm.

Bone moved and pushed his cock into her. He made love to her slowly. "Tell me will you come back?" he asked.

"UGH Yes." she said holding him tight to her.

"Would you want me to take you again?" he asked.

Laura arched her back. "Yes." she said being honest. She knew who he was. He was a celebrity, someone she fantasized about sleeping with since she was eighteen. "Harder please." she begged.

He smiled down at her. He shook he head no. He continued with the soft and tender thrusts. She was writhing and whimpering. Bone kissed her. "Your body is so beautiful." he said and then kissed her breast. He kissed her throat then the left side of her jaw line. "Do you want to cum?" he asked. Laura shook her head yes. "No, i don't think I'm ready for you to do that yet." he said teasing.

Laura made a pouty face at him. "What can I do to please you?" she asked.

"What makes you think you are not pleasing me?" he asked. Bone's hand cupped her breast. "Daddy, that's what I want to hear you scream." he said and kissed her lips. "Can you do that for me? Call me Daddy, when I make you cum?" Laura nodded her head yes. He fucked her a little faster. He could see by the look on her face, she was almost there. He pulled back and slammed into her cunt hard.

"OH GOD DADDY!" she screamed, as the cum flooded down her channel.

The sound of the word Daddy as it pierced the air, sent him on his own orgasm. Cum spurting into her in hot torrent streams. He let out a guttural noise as he came. He hadn't cum like this ever. He kissed her as he sent the last streams into her. He moved from her body, but then pulled her close to him. Her head on shoulder, his arm around her waist. With his right hand he pulled her left leg over his hips, as he kissed the top of her head. "I think you are my new favorite toy. I want you every time I come to these parties." he said.

They lay there for an hour, Bone rubbing his fingers up and down her ribs. He cupped her chin and lifted it so he could kiss her lips. Laura looked at him. "Are you spent?" she asked.

Bone moved so he was on top of her. "No. Do you need me?" he asked and kissed her. He took her hand and placed it on his cock. It instantly jumped to full mass. His hand was rubbing her cunt, slipping two fingers in and then out and then back in. His mouth hot against hers, never leaving it.

"Fuck me, please." she whispered against his mouth in urgency. She placed the head of his cock inside her cunt. "Please." she begged. He slammed into her. "UGH!" she screamed into his mouth. He fucked her hard. He held her hands, pinned her arms above her head, not letting her go. "OH Daddy." she whimpered. He fucked her harder. "Yes Daddy, yes." she mewed.

Bone rammed her hard. He was on over drive, just plowing her cunt. He hadn't been this turned on since before he was married. He hadn't fucked like this since he got married, and it was never with his wife.

"OH GOD DADDY YES! YES! YES!" Laura screamed as she sprayed cum all over his cock and balls. He was done for, his cock blew a load into her, like a laser cannon, several rapid fired shots. He collapsed next to her. She snuggled against him. He wrapped his arm around her. "Damn! I think I need a quick nap to recoup." he said. Bone looked down, to see she was already out. He pulled the silk sheet over them.