Party Animal

Story Info
A sorority girl is hate-fucked by a masked partygoer.
1.8k words
3.98
32.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction written by an adult for adults. All of the characters involved are over 18. This is a completely non-consensual story*

October 31st.

Halloween is the only night when adults can have massive dress-up parties without judgment. Slutty outfits and gore-themed costumes fill the streets, especially in a college town like Auburn. I find myself at yet another frat house, the two-story villa that hosts the annual fall semester bash. It's an invite-only event that serves as a chance to blow off steam after finals week.

"Hey, there kitty cat!", a familiar male voice calls from behind me.

My long brunette ponytail smacks him in the face as I quickly turn around, "Nick! I can't believe you're here. I thought you got accepted into UCLA?" I wrap my arms around his neck. We've been friends since middle school but we lost contact after senior year. He moved across the country to study medicine.

"I did, I'm just in town for a few days. I heard about the party and figured I should show my face".

As he goes on about his travels from California, my focus begins to fade. An eerie feeling washes over me. All night I've felt watched by an unwelcomed set of eyes. As we speak I can sense the odd stranger in the distance. The weirdo in the Ghostface mask and black cloak, standing near the staircase can't seem to look away.

"Well, I'm glad you made it..." I say after clearing my throat.

Nick notices my discomfort and pulls me near, "What's wrong? You're not your usual crazy self".

"There's a guy that's been following me around all night" I whisper.

"Who?" he glances around the room. Being almost 6'5 he towers over the crowd, making it obvious that he's searching for someone.

I nudge him discretely, "That guy in the mask. I think he's trying to prank me but still, it's creepy as hell." We both stare momentarily before adverting our gaze.

"Do you know who he is at least?" He asks.

"I don't think so but I can't really tell. I haven't heard his voice yet".

Nick takes the initiative and guides me out of the stalker's line of sight. The kitchen is less crowded, a quieter place to have a conversation. "Amber relax. It's Halloween. Dumbasses love to go around freaking people out" his cold hands cradle my face.

"You're right, I'm being too paranoid." I let out a breath but deep down I'm still unnerved.

Glancing at my outfit, Nick licks his lips. My skimpy cat costume is black lace lingerie with a feline ears headband. The fishnet stockings paired with high heels seduce him.

"You like what you see?", I tease his beard between my fingers and push my body against his. Nick's growing erection pokes into my thighs.

"Mmhm, but you know I have a girlfriend, kitty." A primal growl comes from his mouth, and he uses all his willpower to restrain himself.

"Maybe a few drinks will change your mind" I reach over the counter to pour a cup of spiked fruit punch. Nick downs the drink, but his eyes never leave my tits.

The next hour we spent flirtatiously dancing and drinking ourselves silly. The creeper from earlier leaves my mind. I can't be bothered to waste any more time thinking of him.

"I need to go to the little girl's room", I tell Nick before staggering off to the toilet. With blurred vision, I hang onto the wall until I reach the bathroom. My thighs clench together to avoid pissing on myself.

As I go to shut the door, a large black boot prevents it from fully closing. "What the fuck?" I nearly stumble backward.

My eyes travel up to see a Ghostface mask staring back at me. The stranger closes the door and locks it. Before I can scream, his gloved hand grabs my throat and aims a knife at my stomach.

"Not so fast kitten, keep those purrs quiet" his hot breath blows down my neck.

My fight-or-flight instinct kicks into action almost immediately. I squirm desperately to break his hold, causing him to slightly lose his footing. Taking a chance on myself, I seize the opportunity "Fucking perv! Get off me!" I hit the weapon away and dash to the door.

The masked man regains his balance, catching my hair in his hands before I get far.

"Not so fast, we haven't even got to the fun part yet", he tosses me over the vanity. Forcing me to bend at the waist, he smacks my ass hard. My panty-like bottoms leave me with no protection, he gets a handful of bare flesh.

He spanks me until my skin burns. My muffled whimpers are drowned out by the loud party music.

"Amber you ok in there?", Nick knocks.

"Make him go away", the stranger angrily whispers into my ear. He tugs my hair, forcing me to comply.

"Umm, yeah. I'm fine", I struggle to get the words out without bursting into a fit of tears.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"I'm feeling kinda sick from the drinks just give me a second!", I say through clenched teeth.

"Okay, I'll be back to check on you in a few".

Nick stumbles back to the party leaving me to face this predator alone. The Ghostface wannabe frantically glances around until his gaze lands on a door tucked away in the back corner.

Pulling me by the hair, he leads me into a walk-in closet. "Good thing these rich fucks have a huge bathroom. No one's gonna hear you in here" he smirks then pushes me to the floor.

I crawl away as he shuts us both inside. "What do you want from me?", warm tears run down my face.

"Don't be a dumb cunt, open your legs and pray that I go easy on you" he clenches his bloody hunting knife tighter.

I shake my head at his threats but he frustratedly ignores my resistance. With a strong pull of the ankle, I'm flipped onto my back.

I wiggle and swat at his chest, "please," I repeat over and over again. If I wasn't choking on my saliva I could yell for help.

His veiny skinny hands break the clasps of my bra to expose my upper half. "God these are nice" he fondles me while keeping himself positioned between my legs.

Small gasps of shock and pleasure slip from my mouth. My arms weaken feeling the tenderness of my nipples being pinched. The creeper doesn't let up on the pressure until I'm against the carpet. My nipples are my most sensitive region, his fingers massage them as if they're the last pair of tits he'll ever touch.

"You feel that hardness against you? That little wet pussy is begging for a big cock" he rhythmically dry humps me through my barely-there Halloween costume.

My teeth dig into my lips, drawing a drizzle of blood. Every muscle in my body tightens trying to quarrel the urge to thrust.

"Oh, I heard that baby. Moan for me slut" he tugs his black robe up to his waist, unveiling his completely nude body underneath.

No condom, no second thought. His thick hard cock slides balls-deep, opening me up wide. The stalker grabs hold of my arms and forces them to the side. I've never felt more powerless both physically and emotionally. Every twist and turn hit at a different angle. My pussy lips swallow his hard wood, disappearing it.

Back and forth, he pushes in and out of me, missionary style. He bounces my body like a toy, there's no escaping his strokes. The skin on my back stings from carpet burn but I can hardly process that pain. The menacing mask that hovers over me shakes me to my core. I wonder who's behind it and why they have it out for me. The cold groans that rumble from his throat fill the room. I can't even hear my whimpers over his sounds.

"Just like that baby girl. Don't go silent now, you were just enjoying it! There's nothing to be ashamed of I promise" he squeezes my chin as he speaks.

He pounds deeper and quicker until I yell out for mercy, "S-slow down, it hurts", I stutter in agony against his tight grip.

The man chuckles after hearing me beg, then abruptly stops. I catch my breath while I have the chance, tears still cloud my sight. As my mouth opens to speak words he interrupts me.

"Stand up" he orders.

Still shaken, I quiver, watching him rise to his feet.

His short temper is triggered when I don't quickly comply with his directions.

"Fine then, I'll make you. Don't say I didn't give you a chance to be cooperative" his rough hands curl around my neck like jewelry. Squeezing and lifting me from the floor, my arms pathetically swipe at his face but I miss.

I cough up a lung because of the restriction of airflow. Before throwing me over the wooden dresser he condescendingly brushes strands of hair from my face.

"Fuck you" I spit in his face, a second before my head is smushed down. Unfazed by my antics he invades me once again. This time doggy style but a tad bit slower than before.

I stifle my moans so as not to give him any more satisfaction. My legs dangle and sway as he bounces off my ass, if it wasn't for the obnoxious music the entire house would hear. Black mascara paints my fingers as tears soak my skin.

"You like that bitch! Don't make me have to break you. You know I will" his chilling words surround me.

My lips stiffen to stay closed, feeling warm stickiness gush down my legs. The grip around my waist tightens, almost making it impossible to breathe.

Tickling my cervix, his cock pulses and twitches. "Take it, Amber. Take everything I'm giving to you" his voice shakes, tugging my hair even harder.

As wet as a river, streams of cum trickle down. My once tensed muscles finally have release, he gently lets go of my ponytail and pulls out. I let out a small yelp from the sudden intense sensation.

"I'll see you around, baby. Maybe I'll take you on a date if you can figure out who I am" The mysterious man adjusts his mask and then confidently struts out of the closet.

After hearing his footsteps go off into the distance, my body collapses onto the cold floor. Shivers down my spine and the puddle between my legs are the only sensations I'm left to feel. My mind blanks out from the wild fucking. I'm left to be found by whoever has the misfortune of stumbling upon the graphic scene.