Party Animal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What took you so long darling?" Julian enquired, through a filthy grin.

"Oh, the pizza boy needed a tip," she retorted, unable to stop from returning the smile. What was it about his wicked games that she loved so much? How did he know just how far to push her to get her insanely excited, but still feeling safe?

For his part, Julian couldn't stop grinning inside. She looked delectable, more edible, more succulent and more satisfying than any meal he'd ever seen, or could imagine seeing. He loved exposing her to strangers, to his friends, to anonymous viewers on the internet. As long as she felt safe, he was happy. More than happy, insanely proud, insanely grateful to have a wife that loved to fulfill his fantasies, who obeyed his every sexual command.

Julian rose from his seat, took the pizza and took it to the kitchen. They might well need that later he thought. Fuel replenishment for all of them.

Just as the guys were about to return to the game the doorbell rang again.

"Well, we know it's not pizza don't we baby?" Julian said. "So, let's see who it is this time."

Lucy new better than to question him again, and sashayed towards the door, her full breasts slowly moving as her hips transferred the sway from her legs to her torso. A movement noticed by every man in the room.

Peering through the spy hole this time Lucy saw not one face, but two. Two guys she thought she recognized from Julian's CrossFit.

"Baby, it's -- err -- two of your CrossFit friends I think ..." she projected back down the hallway.

"Well, don't leave them out in the cold," Julian replied, "that would be rude, wouldn't it?"

Taking another large gulp of air, Lucy opened the door and gave the gentlemen her best 'welcome to my home and strip club' smile.

"Hi -- I'm Dave, Julian's CrossFit buddy" said the shorter of the two. He had close cropped hair, and Lucy knew from seeing him compete that he had a rocking hard body.

"And I'm Ehren," said the other guy who she recognized as one of the elite athletes at Julian's gym. A tall, built and muscular man with a kind, handsome face.

"Well, I guess that Julian's expecting you so please do come in," Lucy said in a voice that she hoped desperately was somewhat calm and that didn't betray the excitement welling up inside her like a volcano.

"Follow me, please, you can leave your shoes there," she said, leading them into the living room.

"Boys! Just in time for the main event!" Julian exclaimed, "grab a seat and Lucy will get you a drink won't you sweetheart? What'll it be then?"

The new arrivals both asked for a beer and settled into their seats. As late arrivals, and clearly not in the game, both appeared a touch apprehensive, though obviously taken with the sight that had greeted them at the door.

Julian, ever the attentive host, had noticed their relative unease, and decided to throw them both in at the deep end.

"Dave, Ehren, the party has kinda already started, and, as you can see, Lucy is the central attraction", Julian continued, "so, given that you've missed the action so far, it seems only fair that we catch you up on things, doesn't it?"

The CrossFit guys nodded and grinned their assent.

"Lucy, why don't you welcome our new guests with a nice sixty second lap dance then?"

Again, Lucy new better than to protest, and, in any case, she thought, of all the guys, these two had the best bodies so she may as well enjoy them for a minute or two each before she found out what her next humiliation was going to be.

"Who would like to go first?" Lucy enquired.

"I think you should treat Ehren first," Julian replied. "Ehren, why don't you put your chair in the middle of the room so we can all enjoy the show?"

Ehren rose and moved to the central area, and Lucy in turn moved seductively towards him, fully aware that in his seated position she wasn't hiding much with the miniscule gauze skirt.

As she approached she eyed his body. Tall, wide, firm with long legs. A lot more of him then Julian, she thought. And the growing bulge in his jeans suggested that he wouldn't disappoint in that region either.

Julian put some music on as Lucy approached his friend and watched her gaze as it traveled over Ehren's body, and down to his crotch. He marveled at what a dirty little slut she could be when the mood arose. And today, this evening, the mood had quite clearly arisen.

Lucy straddled Ehren's parted legs and settled herself on his thighs, her hands on his shoulders and perfect breasts thrust towards his face, and began grinding slowly with the music, pressing her tits into his clean-shaven face.

She could feel his breathing change, and his body tense as she teased him with her body, allowing him to suck on each nipple briefly as she pushed each orb into his mouth, luxuriating in the tingle that shot from her nipples to her groin and back again.

She could feel his erection growing in his pants as her unprotected pussy gyrated on his lap, the texture of the thin denim separating her sex from his stimulating her clit and labia so much that it made her gasp and let out an involuntary groan.

"Time's up!" Julian exclaimed, "Dave's turn now."

Somewhat reluctantly, Lucy rose from Ehren's lap, glancing down to see a large wet patch covering his flies where her cunt juice had leaked out, and moved over to Dave.

It was quite clear that Dave had loved the show and was more than ready for his turn, not only by the glow of pure lust in his eyes, the part to his lips and the beads of sweat on his forehead, but also by the huge tent pole he was sporting in his jeans.

"Mmmm, what have you got for me then," Lucy purred, almost unable to believe her boldness as she placed one hand between his legs and one hand on his shoulder and eased herself onto his lap.

As before, she ground her soaking pussy onto his bulge and swore she could feel it twitching as she moved in time with the music. Her nipples receiving a thorough licking, sucking and gentle biting. Unlike Ehren who had kept his hands to himself and just luxuriated in her attentions, Dave's hands were all over her back and ass, spreading her cheeks so that the other guys could get an unobstructed view of her ass hole and labia when she rocked forwards.

So this is what it feels like to be a total whore she thought as Julian announced "times up!" and she eased herself off Dave's lap, grinning as she noted the now enormous bulge between his legs.

"She's a good little slut isn't she?" Julian said, grinning and giving her a hard, but pleasurable, slap on her ass.

Dave and Ehren nodded in agreement, both clearly struggling with uncomfortable erections that were hindering them moving very much.

"Ok, let's resume the game shall we?" Julian said to the other three.

"Dave and Ehren, you guys enjoy your drinks when Lucy gets them. We'll have more treats in store for you soon."

PART THREE

This hand seemed to go on forever, not only for the players who were all determined to be the one to rob Lucy of her last vestige of clothing, but also for Lucy herself who was anticipating who it was going to be and playing each scenario over in her head.

Paul had already touched her between her legs -- even though she'd then had the g-string on, and had fondled her breasts whilst he French-kissed her. She'd found the sensation of sitting on his lap, semi-naked, feeling his hard on grow, and being watched by her husband and his friends incredibly erotic.

Kal had been the one to rob her of her g-string only 20 minutes ago, and had obviously thoroughly enjoyed the close up view he'd got of her exposed sex.

Dan, on the other hand, had yet to do more than gently stroke her body whenever she bent over the table, delivered drinks or walked past. He seemed the shyest of the three, and she figured he was due some fun.

As the hand wore on, it was down to Kal and Dan, and finally, Dan won the hand with a small straight. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy and Lucy didn't know if it was better or worse that she knew Dan so much less than the other men.

Lucy walked to Dan exaggerating the sway the five-inch heels gave her hips. She didn't even know why she did it, but she was teasing four men who would shortly have free access to her totally naked body. Was Lucy daring them to see how much they could do to her?

Dan had rolled his chair back from the table as Lucy walked up next to him so that he was about four feet back from the table as she turned and faced the men. Now Dan rolled his chair behind her and Lucy felt him hook his fingers in the silk waistband of her skirt. However, he abruptly removed them, as if on a signal that she suspected may have come from Julian who was sitting to the side, and instead placed them firmly on her ass cheeks.

Lucy loved the sensation of his firm hands massaging the fleshy orbs, his fingers firmly pressing into her rounded cheeks. Given that he was still sitting, and she was standing nearly six feet talk in her glitter heels, her ass and pussy were at perfect eye level, a fact that was accentuating Lucy's excitement and feeling of complete exposure and vulnerability.

"Stand there, like a good girl Lucy," Dan commanded. "This is how your husband treats my wife."

With that he delivered a sharp, stinging slap to her right ass cheek, the sensation causing her nipples to instantly get even harder, her breath to quicken and her pussy to start to literally drip juices down her inner thigh.

She silently hoped that Dan, despite his position behind her, hadn't noticed the effect that it had on her sex, but was soon robbed of that illusion as Dan proclaimed, "Oh my god, look at the little bitch, she's gushing like a river".

Lucy didn't know what to do. She couldn't help herself, and the more he treated her like a little whore, the more she loved it. Furtively she glanced over to her protector and saw him smiling with a wicked, sex-crazed grin, one that said 'I love you and lust after you more than you can ever know, and love how you are being treated by my friends. Don't even consider trying to back out now'.

As she read Julian's look her knees nearly buckled with lust and pleasure as she felt Dan's index finger slide between her swollen labia, gently gliding along the slippery channel before moving away.

She heard a subtle sucking sound and knew that he was tasting her love juice. No request. No please. No thank you. Just a clear signal that she was going to be used for their pleasure tonight, and that this was really just the start.

PART FOUR

Now, Lucy could see why Dan had rolled his chair back from the poker table. When he took off her skirt, everyone would have an unobstructed view of her wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings and five inch heels.

Julian had taken countless pictures of her like this and she knew from experience just what an effect her naked form in this position would have on the guys. Both Julian and her boyfriend often told her how ravishing she looked in just heels and a smile, and she also knew how hard it made their cocks.

Lucy could feel Dan pull the zipper down at the side of her skirt, but, without help, it didn't fall. He was holding it up with one hand, whilst his other hand caressed her ass cheek again, one finger exploring the area where her ass hole was.

She prayed he wouldn't try and put his finger inside her ass as she knew she'd almost instantly lose control. Despite her protestations, whenever Julian did this -- usually against her stated will -- she came in seconds, her pussy unable to stop from orgasming due to the violent sensations that travelled from her puckered hole into the other areas of her inflamed groin.

To her relief, he moved his hand after a quick circling of her hole, before uttering a gruff, throaty order: "Turn round bitch, and show the boys your ass hole, I think they'd like to see what I just saw."

Lucy could feel her heart beating out of her chest. She was afraid of being undressed in front of these men but at the same time she couldn't wait to be stripped for them, and was loving being treated like a total slut.

Slowly Lucy did as ordered.

"Now bend over and spread those cheeks with your hands, slut," Dan commanded. "And spread your legs so they can see your soaking snatch".

As she obeyed she looked over at Julian who hadn't let his eyes travel off her body for the past five minutes. Despite the fact that he saw her naked body all the time he never, ever, got tired of the view; never, ever took her for granted or wondered how he'd got so fucking lucky.

Lucy could hear the gasps and breaths of approval as she leaned forward, feet about a meter apart, exposing her juicy pussy lips and tight little ass hole to their enquiring eyes.

"Hold it there and spread your cheeks wider, I want to see your ass and pussy open up," Dan rasped.

Clearly the scene and sight was getting to him, choking his voice with lust.

Suddenly Lucy felt Dan's lips on her side just above her hips. He started kissing and nipping at her skin and he was working his way up toward her upper back. Every time he nipped at her, it was like an electric shock right to her clit. All of the men were looking at her like she was a sacrificial lamb, ready to devour her at a moment's notice. Dan was intentionally dragging this out to torment her. But it was the sort of torment she loved, and needed more and more of.

Lucy knew Julian was somehow behind this; Dan didn't know her well enough to recognize the effect he was having on her, but Julian would know, and did know, exactly how excited and turned on she would be by now. Lucy was concentrating on keeping her body from wriggling in response to what Dan was doing when she heard gasps from the men around the table. At the same time Lucy felt cool air on her bare ass and legs.

While Dan had distracted her with his lips and teeth, he released her skirt and it fell to her feet leaving her utterly naked in front of six men. Lucy gasped and had to fight the urge to cover herself with her hands because she knew that would displease Julian, and probably result in a good spanking in front of everyone.

Dan kissed both of her cute little ass cheeks and murmured, "Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you, Lucy."

12