All Comments on 'Party Animal Pt. 01'

by JamesBlonde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry but no

This isn’t a loving wife category story. As soon as you add another category it automatically changes from a loving wife category to which ever category you used since you used exhibitions category it becomes a exhibition category. The loving wife category is neutral it’s more for the talented writers that can write stories without using the other category’s to help you. But the worst part is the loving wife category has very tough and talented judges. That will either make or break your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To quote a famous

Native American Chief ... Today is a good day to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HEY ANNONY !!!!

You're so full of shit no wonder you're black

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re Sorry No

Sorry no to you. You’re an anon, not an admn so quit acting like you make the rules. I don’t prefer sharing stories but they do belong in loving wives. Trolls like you are ruining this category. “Talented judges” my ass.

TR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just noticed

Just been reading the reviews about this story and noticed sorry but no . Yes I can see there points and yes they do have good points. But the re sorry no also has a little point that this sorry but no person isn’t a admin. But the sorry but no person has got a lot of fair points just think about it how can you tell a talented writer on this site. Don’t get me wrong there must be hundreds on this site. But you look at it this way how many stories on this site don’t include other category’s in there stories. Not many I mean look at your story just because you put loving wife into your story. Who hasn’t there must be loads on this site in different category’s that have got the words loving wife in them. You have got exhibition category in your story so how can you say that it has to be in the loving wife category. So I can now see what this person was going on about. But they still have a point it’s a very very good challenge actually to write a story that doesn’t have any other category that is a challenge especially to get a load of likes on it as well. Don’t get me wrong it can be done have read writers stories that don’t contain any other category’s. It’s just how you do it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gotta love the comments

Instead of just reading enough to know this story isn't their cup of tea and moving on, isn't it funny how many people feel COMPELLED to leave a comment and declare that THIS kind of story doesn't belong in this category...or makes the writer a cuck...or the woman a whore...or, well, you get the idea. Reminds me of all the OTHERS on the internet who feel the intense need to comment on a story or article that they, for whatever reason, don't like and don't think should be on the internet at all. LMFAO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great! Keep writing!

Ignore the usual roll of anonymous half-wits who couldn’t write if their lives depended on it and were all cucked so hard they have to copy-paste the same crappy text on every Loving Wives story after they angrily jerk off to it. This is finely written with a hot character! More please!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
For sure

Acts Like an animal for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loving wife

Love it cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This guy I worked with was invited to play at his cousins friends house. The wife was home and when he had to wait after getting knocked out he sat by the tv with the guys wife. They hit it off and he got a sneaky bj that night . Since he’s been fucking her whenever they can . He introduced her to anal and is fucking her ass hard and often . He’s been trying to get her to agree to a double team with one of his friends but she keeps saying that he’s the first she cheated with in 25+ years and she’s not a pig . He thinks she’s loosing up on it as a one time experience. Little does she know he said that her racist white married mommy ass will have his 22 year old black built friend with a fat 11” dick fucking her with him . He personally can’t wait . He knows she’s curious to get dp and he’s gonna start fucking her getting her worked up and have the friend come join right in . That hot but me personally could never have another naked guy that close to me

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago
Censored comments

And a manipulated score.

Why bother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous