Party Animal Pt. 02

Story Info
As the prizes get bigger Lucy gets to service all the guests.
5.9k words
4.11
21.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues what we started in Party Animal 1...

PART FIVE

With that, the poker game recommenced, except now Lucy was delivering drinks and attending to the players – and spectators – almost completely naked, not that the clothes she was wearing were covering anything at all.

The next hand was a short one, that Julian won for a change. With a smile he reached into his pocket and extracted a large jeweled butt-plug. This one she recognized from one of her training sessions – it stretched her ass deliciously, and, once inserted moved around inside her anus as she walked, causing electric sensations in her pussy and ass.

Julian beckoned her over and instructed her to bend over, with her ass and pussy pointing towards the boys.

He then said: "Kal, please spread her ass-cheeks with your hands, so that both of her holes are nicely opened."

Obligingly Kal did as requested, allowing Julian to first insert the plug in her pussy to lubricate it with her copious juices, and then slide it into her receptive ass. Clearly the recent training had paid off as there was scarcely any resistance as he pushed it in fully, leaving the purple crystal on the end sparkling under the table lights.

"What a well-trained slut she is" Paul remarked.

A comment that made Lucy's cheeks flush with pride and Julian to smile knowingly. Julian spanked both cheeks, just to add to the flush, and slipped his fingers along her wet labia.

Two more quick rounds had Lucy making out with Dan and Paul again. Each make out session, although short, had the men tonguing her mouth as they kissed her passionately, their hands all over her body – squeezing her nipples, rubbing her engorged clit, finger fucking her and pushing the plug deeper into her ass.

Given that all the men had now made out with his wife, or had had lap dances, Julian decided to up the ante a bit.

"Gentlemen," he said, "We have new prizes to play for given that our slut is now totally naked and obviously rather well prepared for tonight's pleasures. For the next few rounds you will be playing for the following."

Lucy's stomach and pussy clenched as she imagined what he might say. This wasn't in the agreement, but she was more than prepared for things to go further. Just how much further though she wasn't sure. She was desperately horny, desperately in need of getting fucked, and her clit literally ached it was so engorged. And yet, she was still nervous as she knew just what a pervert her husband could be.

"Prize number one: Lucy will give the winner a two-minute blowjob. Prize number two: the winner will get to eat Lucy's pussy for two minutes, and play with her ass as he likes. Prize number three: the winner will have 90 seconds to finger fuck her until she cums – or squirts – or both. Prize number four – and this is the big one, but only for the person who has already had one of the other prizes from my slut: the winner will get to replace the butt-plug with his cock and fuck her ass for 90 seconds, or fuck her pussy for a minute with the plug still inserted, but, no cumming inside either hole, that will wait for later."

Lucy gasped. Did he really say those things? Was she really going to be used like a common whore? Her knees nearly buckled as a wave of anticipation and lust overtook her, and her pussy began to drip juices down her leg, again.

Now that the stakes had been upped, Ehren and Dave joined the table. Lucy knew that all the boys would play their best poker.

These hands took longer, particularly since there were now six men playing for the right to use and abuse her body, and Lucy watched with a mix of excitement and trepidation as the hands wore on. In the first game Paul and Ehren folded first, both with a look of such disappointment on their faces that Lucy came and stood between them so that they could fondle her ass and pussy whilst they watched the other men play on. Next out were Dave and Julian, leaving Dan and Kal to compete for the first prize of this round.

Finally, Dan folded and Kal said, "I'll take prize number three, I've always wanted to see the slut squirt, and I'm pretty sure I can make her do just that."

Lucy gasped, realizing that she was going to play the role, effectively, of a real-life sex doll. There were to be no slow build up, no foreplay, no kissing – just her body on display, there to be used as they saw fit. Although part of her rebelled, the other part just wanted to be a good obedient slut and make her master proud.

"Lucy, go and sit on the sofa on the towel and open your legs," Julian instructed.

Obediently she did as she was told, giving all six men an unimpeded view of her sex as she spread her legs just the way she knew her husband liked, into the ten-to-two position, holding underneath her thigh to give the maximum access to her soaking slit.

Years ago, she thought, her labia would have remained closed but now, after so much training and sex they parted as if on cue, revealing her wet, pink tunnel.

"Kal, you may kiss her for 30-seconds first, then you will have 90-seconds to make her cum, and, or, squirt. If you are done before that she will suck your cock for the remainder of the time. You will start when I say go."

With that Kal moved over to sit beside the sex toy on the sofa, and immediately placed his hand on Lucy's right breast, the sensation sending tingles to her groin as he squeezed her nipple and blew on her ear.

"Time starts now", Julian rasped.

Kal leant over and started to passionately kiss Lucy, his tongue bonding with hers and snaking inside her mouth, his right hand pinching her other nipple, massaging her breast and then tracing a line down her sternum, over her belly button and to just above her clit.

"You now have 90-seconds left" Julian announced.

Lucy's eyes were closed as he continued to kiss her, his middle finger now dipped in her cunt juice, circling her clit until she felt she was about to cum. Abruptly though Kal slid it, along with his index finger, over her dripping labia and inside her vulva.

As the other five men watched the porn-show in front of them Kal pulled his mouth away from Lucy to get a better position, and placed the heel of his left hand on her mons pubis. As he applied pressure above her clit so the fingers of his right hand started to ram inside Lucy's cunt, the palm of that hand slamming into her rose bud as his fingertips found her already engorged g-spot.

The boys watched as Lucy's head tipped back and her eyeballs began to roll back in her head. This was a sight that Julian always loved – the view of his gorgeous, brilliant and uninhibited wife about to cum like the true bitch she was.

"Sixty seconds left," Julian exclaimed. He could feel his erection growing and knew that all the others would be feeling the same. He wondered if they'd ever make it through these rounds – or if they would all just start to fuck the shit out of the love of his life.

Just as that thought crossed his mind Lucy's body arched, turned a bright crimson from groin to neck, and she let out a long, loud, animal scream as she came. Normally Julian would ease off her as she erupted, but not Kal. Instead he forcefully held her in position as he continued to finger fuck her until, twenty seconds later, he abruptly extracted his fingers as jet after jet of liquid ejaculated from Lucy's pee-hole, shooting over the towel and onto the floor between her legs.

The other men watched in stunned silence as Julian's bitch continued to scream and ejaculate. Kal, however, had already unzipped his jeans and, pulling her heard towards him, thrust his good-sized cock inside Lucy's mouth as her body continued to convulse and tremble, after-shock after after-shock rippling through her nerve endings.

Transfixed, Julian only just heard the buzzer and, reluctantly said, "Time's up."

Kal equally reluctantly pulled his cock out of Lucy's mouth, and she slumped back on the sofa. Legs spread, inner thighs and vagina coated with a mix of pussy juice and squirt, her body still trembling slightly as she recovered from what had, effectively, been a 45-second long orgasm.

"Nice work Kal," Julian exclaimed.

"Lucy, when you have recovered, you can get the guys another round of drinks. But don't clean up. You need to stay exactly like this, just like my good slut. Understood?"

Lucy nodded through the haze of her post-climax bliss, her right hand gently caressing her pussy, unconcerned that the men were still watching her, transfixed by the sexual prowess of this cum-slut.

"Gentlemen, let's play the next three rounds to give Lucy a little bit of a break, then she will deliver the next three prizes back to back, so to speak," Julian said.

The other men murmured their ascent before returning to the table and the game at hand. All clearly sported tent-poles in their pants, and all were visibly flushed and excited by what they had just seen.

Before Kal zipped himself up he shoved his fingers in Lucy's mouth and instructed them to clean them nicely, like a good girl. Julian had told him that she loved to be treated like this, loved to be told that she was a good girl, and a hot slut, and he enjoyed her reaction as she greedily sucked her own squirt and juices off his digits.

Lucy eventually stood up and, as instructed, fetched another set of drinks and placed them in front of each of the players at the table. None of the men could resist reaching their non-card holding hand around behind her and touching her sex, feeling how coated it was in juices, and how loose her pussy had become. Each of them sucked their fingers after they'd slid them inside her, tasting her honey with evident pleasure.

PART SIX

The ensuing rounds seemed somewhat of a blur to Lucy as she was still in full afterglow mode, the room looking brighter than normal, and her groin felt like it was simultaneously on fire and in full flood. Even so, she managed to pay attention to who was winning, and who wasn't. Again, Paul and Ehren – neither of whom seemed to have any luck with their cards in this set of games – departed early from the next game, with Dan winning this one.

"What'll it be Dan?" Julian enquired.

Dan hesitated for a minute, before summoning Lucy over to him. "Open your mouth for me" he instructed.

Lucy did as she was told and Dan stood up and shoved three fingers into her open orifice. "Nice," he said, "That would feel great around my cock. Now spread your legs".

Again, Lucy did as instructed and he plunged two fingers in her pussy, right up to the knuckles, making Lucy's knees bend with the suddenness of his intrusion.

Extracting them he licked them clean and said, "Her pussy tastes damned good too – I'll take the meal when it's my turn. That cunt was just meant for eating."

Lucy couldn't believe that she was getting off on how the men were talking to, and about her, like this; but every time one of them said something filthy she could feel her pussy gush. Silently she wondered if it was ok to be such a slut, to enjoy men admiring her, using her, filling her full of cum the way she was sure Julian was going to let them.

However, she had little time to think as game three was in full flow. This was a short one, which Julian won.

"I guess I'll take the blowjob then won't I darling," he said, smiling, as he stood up, kissed her, and rammed the butt plug in and out of her ass a few times, just for good measure.

Although Lucy loved to suck his cock, she found his a bit large for her mouth and had hoped she'd get to suck one of the other guys for a while. Still, she knew she'd put on a good show for them and planned to do it on all fours with her ass and cunt facing the men as she deep-throated her husband.

Game four followed an almost identical pattern as game three, with Julian winning again. Lucy wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed that it was only her husband that was going to get to fuck her face and pussy or ass. Nothing felt like him in her holes, but she was also craving the sensation of new cock. She loved comparing how different men tasted, felt, and how differently they fucked her. Each had his own technique, preferences, rhythm and way of cumming.

Her long-term boyfriend could never seem to last very long, but she loved the way he French kissed her as he came inside her pussy, bareback, when they fucked in missionary position. She thought about the taste of his cum too when he came in her mouth, or when he fed it to her out of her pussy. She loved that. But then, she loved pretty much everything about sex, particularly if it was deemed dirty.

"Well now, we do have an interesting situation don't we," Julian said thoughtfully.

"It seems like I'm the only one that's going to get to shove his dick in my wife's holes this evening as things stand. How do you feel about that slut?"

Lucy didn't know what to say, so she just stood there, waiting to be told what to do.

"Well? Would you like some fresh cock or not then?" Julian growled, his voice obviously hoarse with lust.

"Yes sir," Lucy almost whispered.

"Yes you would like some fresh cock? Tell me properly then."

"Yes sir, your slut would like some fresh cock in her holes. Please master,",Lucy purred, one hand gently caressing her nipples as her mind wandered and wondered how they might feel.

"That's better, what a good girl you are aren't you?" Julian said in appreciation. "However, I do expect you to answer me properly first time. I hate to do this, but you need to learn what happens when you don't."

"Yes sir. I mean no sir. I mean I will, I promise next time," Lucy blurted out, knowing she was in for a public spanking. Being spanked in front of other people was one of her favorite things. It made her feel safe, owned and so loved, even though she couldn't explain why, even to herself.

"You know the punishment for girls who forget their manners don't you slut? Come here, I think I need to remind you don't I? Actually, Ehren, push your chair back, Lucy is going to put herself over your lap, and we will all help with the lesson. Four slaps each on her ass. I think that will be a lesson she won't forget."

Lucy knew that protesting was useless and so laid over Ehren's lap, her breasts hanging just past his thighs, stomach on his lap and ass in the air. She could see all the men looking at her rotund butt, the plug sparkling in the light, and her sex wet and glistening.

"Four spanks each. Enjoy gentlemen," Julian said. "Kal, you can go first, I will go last"

Lucy felt the stings of each slap on her ass, each one causing it to glow and flood her already engorged and drenched vagina. By the time it was her master's turn her cheeks were sore and tingling. But, instead of four more slaps she felt his fingers extract the plug, and then slide in the now loosened hole.

"I will forgive you the last spanks, because your third hole is so nice and loose. What a good girl you are sometimes", he said. "However, just to make sure it's ready for use, I'm going to put this glass plug in there for the next few minutes. The boys will like this because it allows them to see inside your ass hole as well."

Lucy could feel her anal sphincter expand as he slid the large glass plug into her ass. She knew this one well – it was one of Julian's favorites. It was optical grade glass, tapered at the insertion end and still wide at the base so it could stretch her propertly. He loved it because, when fully inserted, it gave a perfect view of her red ass tunnel, and he'd often taken pictures of her bent over with this one inserted, to show to his friends.

"So, it appears that the slut wants some fresh meat tonight gentlemen. So, here's the deal. For a buy-in of $1,000 each of you will have five minutes with my little cum slut to do with her as you please. However, again, no cumming during this round. I have something special in mind for the finale," Julian said.

"And, here's the twist", he added. "Each of you, during the five minutes you have, will make her cum as many times as you can. Lucy, as I told you all, is multi-orgasmic. However, you may not make her clit cum. That is for later too. The winner will get to choose between the $5,000 pot, or spending a weekend away with her, using her as they please."

"Should there be a tie-break, the contenders will get to fuck her ass – with the winner being the one to get it to cum quickest. Now, because he won the second round, Dan will get to enjoy my wife first, ok?"

As she got up and looked at the men, the large glass plug rudely stretching her ass, she saw the lust written across each of their faces. She couldn't wait to find out how each of them would feel inside her, how they would taste, what they would want to do to her, what they would call her as they used her like a common whore, and whether they would kiss her, spit in her mouth, pull her hair, spank her or choke her. All things she loved.

"Let's adjourn to the play-room shall we?" Julian said as he took her hand in his and led her, sashaying, down the hall, across the open area, and into the play room, replete with over-sized king bed, mirrored walls and an array of sex toys, lubes, plugs and restraints set out on the long table by the far wall.

PART SEVEN

On reaching the play-room Julian instructed Lucy to lead Dan to the bed, which she did without hesitation, turning round in front of the IT so that he could kiss her as she helped him out of his jeans, T-shirt and boxers.

As she did this, she noted with approval that all the other guys were disrobing as well, down to their underwear. True to his promise, all Julian's friends were well built, in great shape, and all clearly sporting large packages. Just how large she wondered.

Dan was down to his boxers as Julian said, "Time starts in ten seconds. Remember, you have five minutes and your job is to make her cum as many times as possible during that time. I will keep count."

Dan immediately slid down his underwear as Lucy closed one hand round his already rigid shaft, and used the other to massage his smooth balls. Unlike her laser-smooth husband Dan had short hair all over his torso down to a well-trimmed groin area.

"Your time starts now," Julian exclaimed as all the other guys, now completely naked, gathered round the huge bed to watch.

"Get on your front bitch," Dan growled "and stick your ass in the air like good girl."

Obediently, Lucy got on all fours, with her head towards the headboard so that the guys could see her getting penetrated like a good little exhibitionist. Dan immediately mounted her and, without a second's foreplay, shoved his cock in her wet and willing pussy.

The view that Julian had from behind was epic as Dan plowed into his wife's sodden hole, his smooth balls slapping at her clit as he pounded her mercilessly until she screamed as an orgasm flooded her senses. Julian new that she'd want time to recover, but he'd been training her for months now to be able to continue just like a porn star, and was pleased to see that Dan was still ramming his cock in and out without a break.

Just two minutes had passed, and Lucy was building to another orgasm, shorter, but just as loud this time. Dan dismounted and flipped her on her back as he entered her in missionary position. Julian and the other men watched as he fucked her like a sex doll, her huge breasts bouncing with each hard thrust. After 30-seconds or so he put his face to hers and kissed her passionately just as she came again, the scream gurgling in her throat until Dan released the kiss.

"Time!" Julian shouted.

Dan pulled himself off the bed as Lucy lay there, completely exposed, her legs spread with her cream coating her butterfly labia and a trickle of clear juice flowing out of her opened vulva onto the glass of the butt plug.

"Well done sir, that was three good orgasms. It might win you the prize, we shall see", Julian said, grinning from ear to ear.

12