Party Animal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing he enjoyed more than seeing his beautiful wife get thoroughly pleasured by multiple men in one evening. He knew that they would relive this experience many times during their sex play over the coming weeks, and was determined to get as much value as possible out of the session – for her, for him, for both of them – and of course, for his friends.

Over the next twenty minutes Dave, Ehren and Kal each had their turn with her, with only seconds breaks between. Dave had a slightly longer but thinner cock than Dan, but both felt good, nice and straight with large veins that she could feel on her cunt walls as they fucked her. To her slight disappointment, all of them were circumcised. She had got used to Julian's uncut member inside her holes and really enjoyed the feeling of that ridge of skin penetrating and stimulating her anus and vulva.

However, each guy's technique was markedly different. Dave spent the first few minutes finger fucking her to an intense orgasm as she lay on her back, before flipping her over, extracting the butt plug, and fucking her ass after he'd soaked it with her favorite cotton candy flavored lube. She absolutely adored the naked, abused feeling of having her ass penetrated, and came within seconds. Her first, and she guessed, not her last, anal orgasm of the night. Finally Dave entered her now loosened pussy in doggy position, his 7" cock sliding in like a knife into butter. Lucy came once just before Dave's time expired, taking him to tied on three with Dan.

Ehren on the other hand, after re-inserting the huge glass butt-plug, just dove straight into fucking her in missionary position, giving her three quick climaxes in a row. At 6'3" he was by far the tallest and biggest of the guys, and, like Dave, had close cropped hair over most of his body, except for his balls which were also clean shaven. At 8" his cut cock was nearly as long as Julian's, but a little wider, a feeling that Lucy savored as he bore into her pussy – stretching it nicely as her juices lubricated his shaft. Ehren's mistake though was tell her to get in reverse cowgirl position. Although it looked amazing for the guys, Julian knew that this was a position in which Lucy seldom came, partly because she could better control her orgasms, and partly because she liked to be dominated more than being on top. Consequently, he too topped out at three orgasms, as did Kal.

Kal, being an experienced lover and something of a sexual deviant decided to not only insert a vibrating plug in Lucy's ass as he fucked her to her first orgasm in doggy position, all the while slapping her ass and pulling her hair, but also attach nipple clamps to her distended and erect nipples. Julian knew how much she loved this treatment, particularly from a guy who kept telling her how much of a little slut she was, and she came within a minute from this treatment. Kal then replaced the plug with his cock, causing another long orgasm to pulse through Lucy's body. Her final climax came as he face fucked her, straight out of her ass, and rammed the dildo back into her now super-stretched ass hole.

Julian had been watching the entire spectacle, marveling at the sexual appetite and ability of his wife, and taking photos for them both to enjoy later.

Finally, it was Paul's turn. Lucy wasn't sure how much more she could take, and was equally unsure if she could cum more than three times in the allotted five minutes. Paul seemed to share her concern, and said to Julian, "There's nothing in the rules about DP'ing her is there? Why don't you and I fill both of her holes and see how she likes that then?"

Lucy's stomach tightened. She'd only done this a few times and she knew from those experiences that it caused her to completely lose control.

"You sly bastard", Julian replied. "Lucy, mount me and Paul can take your ass first as he's smaller than me".

Paul was, indeed, smaller – the smallest of the group in fact – but, as Lucy new from her previous session with him, he knew how to use it. And, as a bonus, he was nicely uncircumcised, which she loved.

On Julian's order Lucy mounted him and slid his fat cock inside her stretched out cunt. Julian often told her just how much he loved the feeling of her pussy when it had been well fucked – and it had certainly been well-fucked over the last forty minutes. She'd already had fifteen orgasms just from this part of the evening, not to mention the previous ones as the boys had warmed her up. Her pussy was a throbbing mess and her ass hole felt like it would never close again.

Paul immediately got behind her, pulled her cheeks apart, slid his cock into her abused anus, and started pumping with a fast, deep motion that complemented Julian's more leisurely assault on her pussy. She adored the feeling of two dicks inside her and, predictably, came within thirty seconds.

"Let's switch", Paul said, clearly wanting to sample her beautiful smooth pussy as well.

Lucy clambered off Julian, turned around, and got in reverse cowgirl, but this time with Julian's cock positioned at her ass hole. Slowly she slid it in to the hilt, spreading her knees as wide as they would go so that everyone could get a good view as she took it all the way in, and her vulva opened up with the pressure and volume of the cock in her ass. Paul positioned himself between her legs and inserted himself in her second orifice as they both worked up a steady rhythm resulting in orgasm number two.

"Forty five seconds left", Dan informed them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", Paul exclaimed, "We need her to cum again – twice".

"I'll stick my cock in her pussy as well – that'll work," Julian said.

Lucy had never done this before, although Julian had told her how good it felt on other girls. She was nervous, but figured that her pussy would probably be as loose as it was going to get right now, so she might as well try.

Lucy raised her ass and slid her pussy down onto her husband's cock in the same position, and Paul pushed his well-lubricated member against Julian's, forcing her vagina to expand and, gradually, accept both penises. The pressure was intense and, just before time expired, she came again in one long, convulsing orgasm that rippled through every fiber of her body and left her a shuddering, convulsing mess with two cocks still embedded in her pulsing pussy.

After a minute or two to recover, Lucy gingerly pulled herself off her husband and collapsed back onto the bed.

PART EIGHT

"Well now, I really wasn't expecting that," Julian exclaimed after he and Paul had risen from the bed.

"A five-way tie. Well, it seems like my little slut is going to have another five anal orgasms then doesn't it?"

Lucy was slowly regaining some semblance of awareness and had just realized that, since all the guys had given her three orgasms each, her ass would now provide the tie-breaker. Her pussy clenched in anticipation; she could already feel how used her ass was after the last session of fucking, but she also knew that she could take five more cocks – as long as they were all quick.

"Gentlemen, please stand along that wall. We are going to go in order of cock-size, smallest first, largest last. That will level the playing field nicely," Julian instructed.

"Lucy, come over here please doll and line them up by size will you?"

Lucy did as instructed, with Paul first, followed by Dan, Dave, Kal and lastly Ehren. As she lined them up she caressed each cock, cupping the balls in her hand as she anticipated having them all, one by one, in her needy anus.

"Men, you know the rules. The stopwatch starts as soon as the tip of your cock touches her ass hole. The guy who makes her ass cum quickest is the winner and then you get to choose whether to take the money or my wife for a weekend," Julian smiled "And I certainly know which I'd take, after all, where else could you get such a great whore for just $5k for a weekend??"

Lucy felt like such a slut when he said things like that, particularly in front of her, but she also loved it. It made her feel safe, secure and wanted.

One by one the men fucked her ass, each one stretching it out just a little more. Each one making her cum like a bitch. After the first four she was left with just Ehren to go. His cock felt huge as it expanded her ass, plunging in deep and hard. Deeper, harder and wider than all the rest she felt.

Julian had been keeping time, but hadn't announced the times after each orgasm, preferring to keep the suspense going just a little longer.

After Lucy's ass came around Ehren's cock – her fifth anal orgasm in about 5 minutes – Julian said, "and now for the times gentlemen, although clearly none of you here qualify for that title. I'll read them in reverse order."

Lucy was spent. Utterly, totally and completely spent. She'd been used like a whore, had cum like it was going out of fashion, and yet, and yet... her clit still hadn't been released and the men still hadn't cum. She wasn't sure she could take anymore, but also realized that that decision was not up to her. Her master would decide, and she liked it like that.

"So, in reverse order. Ehren – tough on you as you want last, 112 seconds; Paul, not far in front, 98 seconds. Which brings us to the top three. Now, one of you gentlemen – and I use that term in the loosest possible way, a bit like my wife's pussy – will have the option to take home the winnings, or to take my wife for a weekend's use," Julian said.

Lucy's pussy clenched in anticipation. She knew that she'd get used like a filthy slut by any and all of the guys and wasn't sure which one would be the most debauched, or which one would fill her with cum the most times. Either way, she was pretty sure that the winner would take her over a measly $5k...

"Third, Dave in 67 seconds. And, would you believe it, only three seconds separated Dan and Kal? But, the winner tonight, in just 48 seconds, was Kal."

She looked over to Kal, who was still sporting an impressive hard-on, and smiled. She knew she'd cum quickly with him hammering into her ass hole, but wasn't sure, in the fog of rapid-fire orgasms, who had made her cum the quickest. She'd had so little time to recover as each man made her orgasm, then withdrew, only to have another cock implanted in her, that her brain had all melded it all into one long golden glow.

Kal's cock was oozing pre-cum out of his circumsized bell end, and Lucy bent down and licked it off, just like Julian had trained her to do.

"So Kal," Julian continued, "What's it to be? $5k, or the use of my slut for the weekend?"

"What a decision", Kal droned, mockingly.

"Well... let's see, what sort of whore could I buy for $5k? Not one as good as this for sure," he said as he reached between Lucy's soaking thighs and slid two fingers into her capacious hole.

"Seems to me that I'd better take the bitch for the weekend and leave you with the cash then," Kal smiled as he reached over, pulled Lucy to him, and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Fair deal," Julian replied, smiling and knowing just how turned on Lucy would be by now thinking about how she'd have to service this guy – submitting to anything he so chose to do to her – for an entire weekend.

"That would have been my choice too," Paul interjected, "So, do we all get to use her holes one more time now that the competition is finished?"

"Well of course!" Julian exclaimed. You all have five minutes with her – that's half an hour of fucking for Lucy – and you may cum in any hole you like."

"Who's going first?" Dan asked.

"We'll go in reverse winning order – except that I get to reclaim my bitch – so I go last," Julian replied.

"So, Ehren, Paul, Dave, Dan, Kal – you will get to fuck her for no more than five minutes until you each cum. There'll be no clean-up in-between, and time starts as soon as the previous cock withdraws".

"And," Julian added, "Lucy, if you cum, there'll be no pausing for you to recover, so don't even ask. This is about the boy's pleasure, got it?"

"Yes master," Lucy replied meekly.

Kal's fingers were still in her twat and her knees were starting to buckle as she anticipated having six loads of cum emptied inside her body. She always loved it when one guy after another came inside her – it made her feel even dirtier than usual, and like such a well-behaved sex slave.

12